Zach bohmer

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably got more than just "sucked" by Jeremy Kost

Dude, since I posted this not knowing who this Jeremy Kost is, I saw his pic this second go around of posting and remembered what Alex Minsky said about some of the Modeling Agencies, and he had that look.

I heard he got fooled by Jeremy (like some other 'models') which is why he deleted EVERY pic by him from his Instagram.

I picked up that up as well. Hell, all the dick pics / the provocative pics are gone.

Do tell.... what happened? what's the scoop on Jeremy Kost?

Is he running one of those Boy farms where he gets to profit off of these would be models by housing them,/paying them pittlings / and getting to play with them as he goes from city to city.

Last edited:

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Amazing body but his face looks underdeveloped to me. Like I’d feel like he was still in hs :confounded:

LOL.. that's fucked up.. FUNNY and fucked up at the same time. Now I can't get that thought out of my head.

He is/was a dancer at The Abbey in West Hollywood

I was going to joke and say I hope he doesn't dance like a washing machine in spin cycle and learn to incorporate some thrusting action so we can see what he's working with.

But as you can tell, some of these drunk bitches don't care, as long as he's hot.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably got more than just "sucked" by Jeremy Kost.

I heard he got fooled by Jeremy (like some other 'models') which is why he deleted EVERY pic by him from his Instagram.

Yeah man I hear" from would be/potential models they can have some scandalous shady shit going down. That's why I encourage all the would be cam models to tread with caution.

And I suspect you have your @Jake Orion 's/ Mike Hoffman's doing their own thing.

I can go on for hours and I'm not even in that business..

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He would do a show for 200 for me

What kind of show???
flirty-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif
rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smiley-emoticon.gif

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I suspect you have your @Jake Orion 's/ Mike Hoffman's doing their own thing.

I meant to say, that probably WHY @Jake Orion's/ Mike Hoffman do their own web cam thing like friends like mine.

Some friends/ acquaintances started out modeling, and let's just say they have unscrupulous bastards out there willing to take advantage of some of these young guys.

Reactions: Malakiperk

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zach clearly has a micro penis and has no intention of showing it off
Like there's more air in his underwear than in a bag of chips.

Fucking hilarious dude, Hold that thought..

jakejakepandrews said:
Seriously. Where the fuck are his nudes?

I just googled. But as, was stated here. his nudes were part of the Jeremy Kost collection. and for whatever reason, he took them down,.

But a quick search should produce them.

This is fucking weird!!! I'm SURE I saved the nudes of him. And they aren't even coming up.

And google searches of he and Kost are only the ones I have here.. Weird!!!