Zach clayton (badzach)

randomreb

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has posted plenty of risqué stuff on snap and insta, so he really isn't all that shy. He will definitely make a fortune off of it if he plays it smart.
The second he mentions a $200 VIP section I'm outta there!

Reactions: Maxwell05

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Watch it be just him in underwear’s and shirtless, just like rest of these YouTubers lol. I hope not, but I got a feeling about it lol

That is always the safe assumption to make if you want to avoid anger and crushing disappointment that is the norm around here. If you have low expectations you can be pleasantly surprised

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised if he shows more than the normal enfluencers. I can see him saying " I'm proud of my shit and I'm showing it "

I agree that he is clearly proud of his body and likes showing it off, but the don't get you hopes up part of me thinks that he usually just shows off his chest and abs without much in the way of sexually oriented teases. If he has a good size dick he may have the added confidence to show it off too. I think ass is likely, but not much more

Oflover

Cherished Member
Media
I agree that he is clearly proud of his body and likes showing it off, but the don't get you hopes up part of me thinks that he usually just shows off his chest and abs without much in the way of sexually oriented teases. If he has a good size dick he may have the added confidence to show it off too. I think ass is likely, but not much more
the ass will def. come out

Birty

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm so excited... Not gonna lie. Just hope it's not outrageously expensive. In that case we'll need to start a tg chat to raise funds...

I've already unsubbed to everyone else I sub to in favour of Zach haha, I've always had the hots for him!

Birty

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i just hope we don't get a wave of "his content is so worth it but i ain't sharing" marys

To be fair... these are public forums...I could search "Zach Clayton nudes" in google and LPSG is one of the first results... if we start screenshotting and sharing his OnlyFans content and posting it on here how long do you think it will be before he scraps it..? Sharing Instagram/Snapchat screenshots is fine as anybody can access those... put paid-for content is a different ballgame altogether.
LPSG ends up being contacted by law firms and then the next thing the whole thread is locked/deleted.