Zach clayton (badzach)

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His OF drops at the same time as his video drops, it seems very suspicious. Why would he delay his OF, it's not like he turns 18 tomorrow. He's a big troll, and it's going to be YouTube related.

Many YouTubers have made a video talking about opening an OF account and then told people to subscribe, and then they will post the funny messages in the next video a long with some funny pictures they took such as wearing a maids outfit etc and then close it down.

Caliboothang

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
His OF drops at the same time as his video drops, it seems very suspicious. Why would he delay his OF, it's not like he turns 18 tomorrow. He's a big troll, and it's going to be YouTube related.

Many YouTubers have made a video talking about opening an OF account and then told people to subscribe, and then they will post the funny messages in the next video a long with some funny pictures they took such as wearing a maids outfit etc and then close it down.
To be fare his YT video comes out Saturday. It's one thing to troll and hype people up but I dont think he will have his followers actually pay money and subscribe as a joke? Will see what happens when the countdown ends. Not saying hes not trolling "now" but I'm saying if he "does" end up putting out a OF tomorrow, I dont think it will be as a joke.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah he is just baiting people for his first posts. Can see he has something on but is trying to make it seem like he’s naked. Disappointing because I was hoping he’d wild out, but who knows maybe in the future.
i think he's gonna start out and test the waters, which is understandable. he said he's taking it seriousl, so i have good hopes or i am trying to keep up good hopes.

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To be fare his YT video comes out Saturday. It's one thing to troll and hype people up but I dont think he will have his followers actually pay money and subscribe as a joke? Will see what happens when the countdown ends. Not saying hes not trolling "now" but I'm saying if he "does" end up putting out a OF tomorrow, I dont think it will be as a joke.
A load of YouTubers have charged people, but they set it low, and they said it would go to charity. On his latest tweet talking about OF, even his fans know he's trolling now.

I just don't think we will get a real OF account until he has fully fallen off of social media.

Ronyron24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m honestly a little confused lol maybe someone can help me. So if he posts anything other than full nude it’s trolling or baiting or scamming? I’m really confused I’m not being sarcastic lol. For example Evan Lamicella has yet to post full nude (minus his leaked video) and his content has been decent to me. Nice bulge/boner bulge etc. I wouldn’t expect Zach to be full nude in his first posts I’d expect underwear w/a nice bulge. Would that be considered baiting to you guys? Or are my expectations just not as high as others?

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm almost 100% sure it's just for fun now, it looks like he is taking nude pictures but hiding his ass/dick behind things such as pool balls,fruit etc

He might just make it free, but it looks like he will definitely open an OF account but just for the video. I would be shocked if he showed anything other than his ass.

If he wanted to make money from an OF account he would have put the link out so people could pay and subscribe whilst he hypes it up but he hasn't, it doesn't make any sense to have a countdown until he opens it.

Reactions: faruqq

Kellsxmcbc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
why do y’all expect him to just throw his dick out he’s a basically irrelevant and forgotten youtuber that is probably just doing this for some extra money… hes got the photo covered with an eggplant because his bulge is in it… like duh. y’all do this EVERY SINGLE TIME and type up CONSTANT think pieces that no one cares for… go rant in his reviews i’m sure the majority of ppl here don’t want to scroll through 10 pages of paragraphs rambling about the same thing over and over in different words. good god

Caliboothang

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why do y’all expect him to just throw his dick out he’s a basically irrelevant and forgotten youtuber that is probably just doing this for some extra money… hes got the photo covered with an eggplant because his bulge is in it… like duh. y’all do this EVERY SINGLE TIME and type up CONSTANT think pieces that no one cares for… go rant in his reviews i’m sure the majority of ppl here don’t want to scroll through 10 pages of paragraphs rambling about the same thing over and over in different words. good god
It's the "Like duh" for me hahahaha, but hes right hes covering up the buldge. Which is what hes gonna start off with and hopefully some ass either with the breifs or without but regardless. I think this is a clear indication that he IS making a OF this is not a troll guys

Pickleboyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm almost 100% sure it's just for fun now, it looks like he is taking nude pictures but hiding his ass/dick behind things such as pool balls,fruit etc

He might just make it free, but it looks like he will definitely open an OF account but just for the video. I would be shocked if he showed anything other than his ass.

If he wanted to make money from an OF account he would have put the link out so people could pay and subscribe whilst he hypes it up but he hasn't, it doesn't make any sense to have a countdown until he opens it.
You can get banned if you promote your OF on Instagram, I think that's why he's not promoting on his main account. Also Jesus you know you can be a little excited about it seeing all your comments you just seem to deny the fact that he'll post anything. Idk I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Reactions: Caliboothang

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can get banned if you promote your OF on Instagram, I think that's why he's not promoting on his main account. Also Jesus you know you can be a little excited about it seeing all your comments you just seem to deny the fact that he'll post anything. Idk I guess we'll just have to wait and see
He was talking about it on his main account. I just don't want people to get their hopes up, he's a big troll that baits a lot with him talking about making an OF twice before or the constant "swipe up for my nudes" every time he posts a YouTube video.

I really hope he's not making it for a YouTube video, but I'm almost sure it will be as it doesn't make sense what he is doing as I said before, not sharing a link but promoting it is dumb as he could make a load of money from people subbing to him ready for his content.

Caliboothang

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was talking about it on his main account. I just don't want people to get their hopes up, he's a big troll that baits a lot with him talking about making an OF twice before or the constant "swipe up for my nudes" every time he posts a YouTube video.

I really hope he's not making it for a YouTube video, but I'm almost sure it will be as it doesn't make sense what he is doing as I said before, not sharing a link but promoting it is dumb as he could make a load of money from people subbing to him ready for his content.
This is waaaaay more promotion than he has ever done. This is more than a random swipe up for my nudes post and it be his IG. Also sharing sneak peaks of his photo shoots? That's going a long mile just to "fool us" I dont remember him doing all that the last time he "trolled us"

If you're wrong, a apology would be greatly appreciated and I can say the same for myself. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong :)

Downstage

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Almost every influencer that announces an Only Fans posts a censored pic to their socials, which is a pic of them in their underwear.

Yes Zach uses clickbait in his YouTube thumbnails and his 'swipe up for my nudes' is a long running joke but don't think he would go to all this effort just for a joke. He is drumming up business. He may very well do a how much money I made on Only Fans in 24 hours video but I think he will still take it seriously - I don't mean posting his dick but serious in that he will post regular content.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

he's not saying he's nude. you can clearly see his underwear. y'all can't expect him to show his dick off the bat. he's testing the waters and prolly going to do bulge/underwear shoots first. like y'all make someone who's hopeful about it, non hopeful. damn. he never said "I'm a show my dick off the bat" no he didn't. he said he's taking it serious and i believe him. he doesn't have to post a full nude for it be onlyfans. damn.

freesoul

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
exactly, so damn negative. it's annoying and brings people who are trying to be hopeful and see good things coming from it down

Reactions: Caliboothang

Nicholecasidy323

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get people have hopes and dreams of what they want to see but it's pointless coming here and assuming things prior to even giving him a chance not only that he hasn't even posted. Yes at 1st might start off slow and post teasers but it's a whole new side we are going to see if him and he eventually might go full nude. Let's give him a chance not just predict what his content is going to be