Zach clayton (badzach)

jake_2090

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is waaaaay more promotion than he has ever done. This is more than a random swipe up for my nudes post and it be his IG. Also sharing sneak peaks of his photo shoots? That's going a long mile just to "fool us" I dont remember him doing all that the last time he "trolled us"

If you're wrong, a apology would be greatly appreciated and I can say the same for myself. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong :)
I am happy to admit when I am wrong and I agree. I just think it's pretty sus that he has a video coming out today and that is also when his OF comes out, I just hope it's not some bit for his video or he creates it for 24 hours or a week for his next video. He could make more money from OF than he could from anything else he is doing.

Renlybaratheon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love this discussion. It's like a PhD panel on the dynamics of OF I love the hype tho. I'm of the opinion it's for real. However, I think he's not as Desperate and in decline as Conner Bobay, more like a Tyler Posey, as he still hopes to become famous and must preserve his bits...

Reactions: Caliboothang
D

deleted1236144

wait wasnt * Tomorrow* yesterday? lol
He was originally going to start/reveal the OF on Thursday but pushed it back to today. The timer on his account ends at 4PM est (in 4 hours), so I don’t think he’s waiting until tomorrow’s YouTube video