Zach Galligan

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
Have any of you guys ever seen Zach Galligan in Gremlins 2 or Waxwork? He is definitely sporting a very visible bulge in both films.

I haven't seen him in anything else, but this guy has to be packing. Any images you could find would be great.

BTW - Happy New Year everyone! :cool:

- Giozam

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
giozam said:
Have any of you guys ever seen Zach Galligan in Gremlins 2 or Waxwork? He is definitely sporting a very visible bulge in both films.

I haven't seen him in anything else, but this guy has to be packing. Any images you could find would be great.

BTW - Happy New Year everyone! :cool:

- Giozam

How about going to Google Images and showing us pics of who he is?

keyhero

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was just watching gremlins 2 on maxprime a few minutes ago and yeahhh, you can see this guy bulging during the whole film, he sure hangs to the right, he wore the same pants the entire film, I wouldn´t say he is that big, just big. Nice to watch though.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

MarkGustav

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Throughout Gremlins 2, Zach sports a significant bulge on his right side. Near the end of the film, when he is searching for his girlfriend as the gremlins are taking over the building, he shows a definite full or semi erection in his chinos while walking through an office. To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't show a whole lot in any other film.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gremlins is one of my all-time favorite comedies. I have it as well as Gremins 2 on DVD. If I ever upgrade to BluRay, I'll probably get both of these on that format.

Zach is hot and I think he's hung.