Zach Galligan

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Throughout Gremlins 2, Zach sports a significant bulge on his right side. Near the end of the film, when he is searching for his girlfriend as the gremlins are taking over the building, he shows a definite full or semi erection in his chinos while walking through an office. To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't show a whole lot in any other film.

You can see the scene here, starting at 5:12.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW41rmbyIM0

davedgem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In Gremlins 2 I love how throughout the movie, if you pause it just right when he is walking down any hallway in the building, you can clearly see his defined cock head...love it...mmm freeballing men.

• Haha
Reactions: JX711

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Gremlins 2 I love how throughout the movie, if you pause it just right when he is walking down any hallway in the building, you can clearly see his defined cock head...love it...mmm freeballing men.

And even at the end when he and Phoebe Cates are walking from the building, you can clearly make out his cock in those khaki pants.

Reactions: thorfinn and JX711

laqueincomoda

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Throughout Gremlins 2, Zach sports a significant bulge on his right side. Near the end of the film, when he is searching for his girlfriend as the gremlins are taking over the building, he shows a definite full or semi erection in his chinos while walking through an office. To the best of my knowledge, he doesn't show a whole lot in any other film.

ezgif-2-5ed454242b.gif

• Love
Reactions: Timbit and thorfinn