Zach zeiler

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He needs to start putting out nudes and vids. I wonder if he just knows to keep the teasing/baiting going.
He just like so many other straight guys knows people are gullible enough to pay believing that they'll finally see him completely nude and jerking off on his onlyfans.

But the fact of the matter is Zach just like so many others will continue to pump out nothing but a bunch of teasing pics and videos, knowing that he'll never take things to the next level.

It sucks for us but then again on his end why should he when people are still willing to pay the same amount and he doesn't have to go all the way.

Justingl

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly I stop buying his stuff until he post nudes
Well as I said in an earlier post, it's pretty stupid that this guy has thousands of pictures and videos on his onlyfans and not one of them is actual real adult content.

The stuff that he post on his onlyfans where he does show parts of his butt or covering up is no different than content we can see from hot fitness guys on their Instagram or Twitter for free.

xaril

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You just likes bears dude, which is fine

The he made I think was a little around the time he first exploded when he was 16 or 17. He was not skinny but ripped as he just beaten cancer and became very confident about his appearance. Most young boys can't wait to show off honestly. From their he after he made the one JO vid he started making videos for teen athletes.net. Overall he kept getting bigger but maintain a slim fit physique, especially around the waist area. His previous look was certainly nice as the slim fit look has a elegant youthful aesthetic to it. As oppose to a heavy looking man who let the years go by.

but you like what you like, no shade
I think you have a misconception of the terms, bears are fat and hairy men, very muscular and hairy men are called bull (he's the kind of man Zach is), and there are also studs, who are muscular and hairless men, like Elliot Robinson or Ross Dickerson

Alexguz82

Superior Member
Media
Smokey Valley Mobile Home Park (United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm not into the "bear dudes" / fat hairy guys if that's what you're referring to. The type of guys I've always been attracted to are the hot fitness guys with smooth skin and a nice bubble butt. He doesn't have to have a six pack, but a body that makes me say, MY DAMN!!

My list of favorites is Patrick Leblanc, Connor Thomas, Brandon J Miller, David J Butler, James English, Abel Albonetti, Luke Elsman, Chris Elkins, Roy Benitez, Ryan Dengler, Nick Topel, Jake Burton, Kaya Yusuf, Ryan Jouravel, Aaron Miller, Brandon Harding, Thomas Bakke, Chase Calvit, Richard Duchon, Benny Schaeffer, and Mathieu.sport

I have this craziest man crush on Luke Elsman. He’s fucking breathtaking