Zachary Quinto on Heroes goes shirtless!

longpen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Zachary Quinto is one of the hunk we look forward watching on NBC TV series Heroes.

Now here's more shirtless Zachary Photos Hairy face and Chest too!

I never thought Syllar had a hairy chest... Anyway, I luv Heroes and I'm still waiting to finish the other episodes to watch it without any interruptions... I luv also Milo he got hotter and hotter as Heroes goes on... I like also the japanese guy Hiro, he's really funny...

wannaBme1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well i think he is gay! because he has a scene on youtube where he makes out with another guy! its on so niTORIous
(i dont know how to post links)

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well i think he is gay! because he has a scene on youtube where he makes out with another guy! its on so niTORIous
(i dont know how to post links)
OK I'm gonna try to stay calm here...
Despite what rumours may or may not swirl above Mr. Quinto's head, I nevertheless have to ask: do You honestly believe the man is gay just because of the actions of a character he played on a TV show?
You do realze there is a difference bewteen an actor and a character...yeah? In the event You don't, here are a few bits of trivia that You may find shocking:
Jackie Gleason was not a bus driver.
Elizabeth Montgomery was not a witch.
Lucille Ball was not a redhead.

XanaJew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Despite what rumours may or may not swirl above Mr. Quinto's head, I nevertheless have to ask: do You honestly believe the man is gay just because of the actions of a character he played on a TV show?
You do realze there is a difference bewteen an actor and a character...yeah? In the event You don't, here are a few bits of trivia that You may find shocking:

LO FUCKING L!!! :laughing:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He's openly gay, brotha. It ain't a rumor.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Or it isn't necessary. I think he's just fine the way he is. I have seen the most shapeless little boy-children called hunks (like Zach Effron and his type) and I think Quinto is far more attractive by comparison.