Tom AG

Loved Member
Media
It appears he made a video today for an additional $25. Unfortunately, I can't spend that at the moment
Yeah I just messaged him asking him if he is planning on doing actual nude vids on here or if he’s just doing artsy photographic stuff bc I can’t spend another $25 on just pics of him shirtless lol

Bob filascio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't realize his prices would be sky high and we don't even know if he's scamming yet. I'd be surprised if anyone paid that. If he wants to do OF he'll realize soon that that price isn't going to work.

Reactions: CandyWess

Clearlybeingstalkedonhere

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel scammed. This is exactly what happened with scammer Ryan Clements. I think I'm going to ask OF for a refund...
Actually, if anyone bought his OF, you should report and ask for a refund. This is beyond fucked up. TikToker’s can’t keep doing this underhanded shit.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I decided to see what it was. He said it was his dick and all it ended up being was him in a pair of white kinda see thru wet boxers. Couldn't even really see it.
I knew it was going to be a tease. TikToker boys only tease. And then they ask for patience to grow but still charging monthly. Sounds like scam.

TJS97

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m sick of these TicTokers trying to get money for nothing. We all know what onlyfans is for but it’s not for charging exorbitant amounts of money to see you in clothing just like I could see on Instagram.

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I reported him for scamming me and asked him twice for a refund and he just reads the messages and responds with more locked content. Will OnlyFans refund or does the refund have to be initiated by him?
I’ve tried they are fine with this behavior. He’s not going to refund you.

and the funny part is put a discount out for his $25 price, then changed it to free, and then put it back to $25 after he realized people weren’t interested in buying his PG PPV lol

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sick of these TicTokers trying to get money for nothing. We all know what onlyfans is for but it’s not for charging exorbitant amounts of money to see you in clothing just like I could see on Instagram.
They do this on purpose, and then say they are getting used to onlyfans. Like stop lying.

Reactions: TJS97