Zadlifts. of

Personally, I think it's pretty hot. The towel pic is lacking some quality tho. Thank you <3<3<3

Reactions: Ren1092

mikeyc82

Loved Member
Media
Yea, the screenshot one is really bad... Like, you couldn't even crop out the top part where it shows the file name and service stuff? My sub goes for 2 more days, here's hoping something happens in that time to turn it around. But honestly, I don't have high hopes.

Zip001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yea, the screenshot one is really bad... Like, you couldn't even crop out the top part where it shows the file name and service stuff? My sub goes for 2 more days, here's hoping something happens in that time to turn it around. But honestly, I don't have high hopes.

Def not worth re-sub. Spend that $8 on someone who posts good content. He’s never gonna change.

samster289

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has he posted any new stuff to his only fans that is more cheeky? Or same old bull-?

It's really the same old bull. I sent him a message after one of the $3 messages, that someone posted here, and told him that i saw better content from him on his IG. He replied that he wouldn't be doing sexual content even though he told people that "things would change" and then didn't post for weeks. He's a smart kid by doing the same content as he does on IG, but then having people pay for it.

Reactions: infiniti019

mikeyc82

Loved Member
Media
I've unsubbed, mainly because of his lack of concern for those that were paying. He never said anything publicly (that I know of) about his lack of posts, and the quality of posts he started up with were terrible.

Has it gotten better since? Possibly, no one's posted anything. Did he change his mind about doing different content? Sounds like it, and that's his right. But it's also our right not to pay for crap quality and lack luster content that's worse than what he's posting for free.

Just my 2 cents.

Zip001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lol, nice rant. Any new stuff being posted? Can anyone take a screenshot to see what is all new?
You’ve posted a total of 6 times on LPSG. All 6 posts on this thread. Maybe stop begging and subscribe for a month? Maybe it your turn to be the person paying and then sharing with the group. I think the rest of us are done with him.