Zadlifts. of

mikeyc82

Loved Member
Media
Did he delete his OF?
Looks like, just checked and it says it's unavailable. His insta makes it seem like he just did some sort of photo shoot, so maybe he's trying to be a model or something and thinks he should ditch it? Or maybe OF just deleted it because he hasn't posted anything in who knows how long.

mikeyc82

Loved Member
Media
No, instead he changed his name to jswifty because I assume (as mikey mentioned) he is trying to become a serious model or something.
Huh, I was wondering why I was still able to see the messages he sent while I was subbed to him forever ago. The funny part is his name is still all over the page. You'd think he'd do a full wipe just to be sure, I'm sure Googling will still pull the page.

gleeee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He became a "model" for A @ G, does he not know what they do lol their model agency also demands extra work from the "models", if everything follows the pattern we will see him without clothes, some have already seen when he did shows on periscope !!

Reactions: elflamenco

Osnapitsjohnny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just looked, and it seems he's deleted his account entirely. I still have the chat messages from when I followed him, but I can't see the pics I didn't purchase and when you try to go to his page (jswifty), there's nothing there.
You both are correct. The profile has been deleted and cannot be accessed anymore. He is probably taking this modeling thing very seriously

ZenoZoldyck

Expert Member
Media
But he really thinks that deleting his Of will "clean up" his image? Is it on internet already. Everthing he ever made will be online forever. There is lots os models who modeling and have OF as well..No big deal.

JoGrimm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But he really thinks that deleting his Of will "clean up" his image? Is it on internet already. Everthing he ever made will be online forever. There is lots os models who modeling and have OF as well..No big deal.

And all that was on his OF that was "explicit" was a pic where you could see a small bit of his head, and even then it waw an accident and was deleted.