Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love this show! i think it actually has some merit to their findings...

yeah, what I would give just to have a day of dressing Zac up so he doesn't look completely ridiculous.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I LOVE this show... *big fan of the paranormal stuff*. I think all three guys are hot in their own way. Nick tho...he's the hottest IMO. Zak has the best bod. But Arron has that cuddly bear thing going on. :)

Zak is like Jersey shore without the fake tan ... A makeover would be a good thing for him. :)

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tomorrow evening on Ghost Adventures Zak Bagans will strip his shirt off. Saw the preview. Dude is hotter than I imagined he would be. I'll be watching and looking for a picture posted!

biggjosh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he is a total d bag i had to do a interview with him he talks about him self in the third person

he is a total d bag i had to do a interview with him he talks about him self in the third person
Maybe that's your opinion and like everyone else,he is hot as fuck..when they came to town last year and was filming the episode at watts bar and the tornado came through,they came to the hotel i am working at and i got to meet the whole crew but to say zak is a douche is rough cuz he was very nice,very pleasant to talk to and gave me several autographs on ghost adventures merchandise i purchased..and yes,i saw a large buldge when he sat down next to me and i'd suck him off in a heartbeat!!