Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reactions: manofsteel972

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
prosthetic and cum lube being pumped through it, probably with a foot.

congrats to him if I'm wrong.

The only thing that makes me suspicious is he always covers attachment point. Whether with hand or caption, he always covers that point so you never get a clear look at his lower pubic area.

Either way if it's a fake he put a lot of work into it.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A really big clue that it is prosthetic, fake dick, is that he never shows his entire crotch in his videos, thus preventing his viewers from seeing how it is attached to his real dick.

It's so weird that some guys get a "kick" out of trying to fool people about their cock size.

A/B

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A really big clue that it is prosthetic, fake dick, is that he never shows his entire crotch in his videos, thus preventing his viewers from seeing how it is attached to his real dick.

It's so weird that some guys get a "kick" out of trying to fool people about their cock size.

A/B

they have prosthetics in Hollywood.A director said 90% of the time you see a penis in a movie it's fake. Lucy Lawless said every penis in Spartacus was fake. hell. she said he vagina was a fake in that series. My guess is this guy works in film special FX.

Attachments

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they have prosthetics in Hollywood.A director said 90% of the time you see a penis in a movie it's fake. Lucy Lawless said every penis in Spartacus was fake. hell. she said the vagina was a fake in that series. My guess is this guy works in film special FX.

@headjohnwhite - As per your attached photo, Game of Throne's wonderful, lovable character, "Hodor", played by Northern Irish actor/musician/DJ, Kristian Nairn, however, has the real deal... According to gossipy ladies and gentlemen in the "Industry".

AB

Last edited:

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@headjohnwhite - As per your attached photo, Game of Throne's wonderful, lovable character, "Hodor", played by Northern Irish actor/musician/DJ, Kristian Nairn, however, has the real deal... According to gossipy ladies and gentlemen in the "Industry".

AB

Well then the gossipy ladies contradict what he says. I find it hard to believe
gossipy ladies' have more credibility than the actor himself.

Hodor actor Kristian Nairn later explained that he had to don a prosthetic penis for his "big" moment. "It was made out of, like, latex, and it was very realistic-feeling," he told GQ

Reactions: wankgameplays

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well then the gossipy ladies contradict what he says. I find it hard to believe
gossipy ladies' have more credibility than the actor himself.

Hodor actor Kristian Nairn later explained that he had to don a prosthetic penis for his "big" moment. "It was made out of, like, latex, and it was very realistic-feeling," he told GQ

Well, touché!

I hope he was able to keep the prosthetic dick for home use.

lol

Reactions: godcock

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

A/B

Lol.

No, a "really big clue" would be the simple fact that there is no such thing as a 16" human penis.

Anyone who believes otherwise, well...

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol.

No, a "really big clue" would be the simple fact that there is no such thing as a 16" human penis.

I think it's fake but with all the shit you can do (injections, implants etc) nowadays I would not be surprised if some rich dude has a monstrosity under his pants. Now the question is : Can it be functional?

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's fake but with all the shit you can do (injections, implants etc) nowadays I would not be surprised if some rich dude has a monstrosity under his pants. Now the question is : Can it be functional?

Adding girth is one thing. Adding enough length to get to 16" ain't gonna happen, I don't care how rich you are.

manofsteel972

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lol.

Edgar Guanipa, known as "Muscle Eddie" did it. But his doesn't look like this guys prosthetic thing

I felt very silly asking the question but I feel like this thread is good for if anyone is considering subscribing to this guys OF.

The "really big clue" to this wouldn't be mere size, but that human beings don't produce those amounts of cum and certainly don't have orgasms that last several minutes of continuous ejaculations.

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
Edgar Guanipa, known as "Muscle Eddie" did it. But his doesn't look like this guys prosthetic thing

I felt very silly asking the question but I feel like this thread is good for if anyone is considering subscribing to this guys OF.

The "really big clue" to this wouldn't be mere size, but that human beings don't produce those amounts of cum and certainly don't have orgasms that last several minutes of continuous ejaculations.
What happened to Muscle Eddie?

Reactions: bulgebigger
D

deleted39601

You know how i know it's fake? You never see a different version of this cock. Like check out any other twitter cock show off, or even my page or others here. You will see different and various shots of ones pee, soft, hard, semi, in underwear, full frontal ect. there is only one form for this dick, and it appears not to change shape in any way. It's static, and fake AF. lol laughable the cum shots are.