Zeb Atlas collection!!!

BigDoug

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Zeb has come along way over the years. He used to just jack off, and then he advanced to receiving head. I had never seen him give head until I just watched the vid of him and Mike de Marco. Guess he has given up the pretext of gay for pay. He looks for shit with the tat, long hair and extra pounds around the waist.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
he is about 42 years old and looks pretty good, it can't go on forever though......the tat not a fan and like him unshaven.

hung4hair

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Zeb has come along way over the years. He used to just jack off, and then he advanced to receiving head. I had never seen him give head until I just watched the vid of him and Mike de Marco. Guess he has given up the pretext of gay for pay. He looks for shit with the tat, long hair and extra pounds around the waist.

He sucked Adam Killian in his first Gay Video Best Men, Part 2 - The Wedding Party. There should be a link to that video in this thread...

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Thee one with Andrew Starck, was deleted by the time I got there...... Zeb eats pussy so i think he should just take the next step.

michte

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you for this post!!! I have been looking for this video of a hairy Zeb with his very hairy ass since I was a member of Manifest Men.

His friend and video co-star Giovanni Volta told me that Zeb is hairier than you think, and this video posting proves his point!

Thanks