Zinc supplements - more cum?

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been taking zinc tablets (25mg) for a few days now. Last couple of mornings my woodie seems to be much harder than normal (didn't reckon that was possible <g>). Holding out rubbing one out for a couple more days.

Does zinc really makes more cum and better orgasms?

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zinc increases sperm quality and motility. More overall volume though? Doubt it. Maybe indirectly as a result of increased testosterone production(if there was a zinc dificiency in the first place only).

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Been taking zinc tablets (25mg) for a few days now. Last couple of mornings my woodie seems to be much harder than normal (didn't reckon that was possible <g>). Holding out rubbing one out for a couple more days.

Try ZMA it is zinc and magnesium
awesome

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media

I've read somewhere that ur balls will bet bigger if u take these tablets everyday. If u notice some growth, let me know ;)

gasgase

1st Like
Media
It really makes you hard as wood. Usually when I masturbate in the morning, I couldn't stay hard when I was fucking my girl. If I do 3 times it was so hard to to get erection.

I have been taking zinc everyday for a week and few days ago I was able to masturbate twice before her and fuck her twice without a break

Reactions: deleted20324941