Zinc?

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe THAT's why I'm constantly horny!!! I love Diet Coke! Oh wait, you said Diet Coke Plus, which I have never tried. Guess it's just me then. :rolleyes:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe THAT's why I'm constantly horny!!! I love Diet Coke! Oh wait, you said Diet Coke Plus, which I have never tried. Guess it's just me then. :rolleyes:

Diet Coke or Diet Coke Plus, whichever, just keep drinking, likey10. You're excellent just the way you are, perpetual horniness regardless of its cause!

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried that Diet Coke Plus several weeks ago and I didn't like it. To me it simply didn't "burn" going down my throat when I drank it. Then to top it off, I knew they added something to it (the vitamins & minerals) because I could taste it. I don't drink soda much anymore. I'm trying to lay off soda in general for good.

As for zinc, it's one of my favorite minerals if not my most favorite. When I was a teen, my mom used to give me zinc tablets 2-3 times a day to supposedly clear up my acne. Well it really didn't clear much up but instead, I used to get so fucking horny with zinc.

So if you're drinking that nasty Diet Coke Plus, then maybe you're feeling a sexual rush because of the zinc. :biggrin1:

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i believe is one of those minerals that ups youre blood flow. alot of concentrated energy pills and drinks have TONS of zinc in them to help it get into your blood faster. thats why if you take pils or those little drinks you get all flushed. its called a "zinc rush"