zits???

lovetits

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey guys i have just recently strted shaving i go comando 24 7 just cause its hot and i hate sticky balls :) my own anyways but when im at work i sweat alot and todsay i went to take a piss and WOW it looked lieka zit bomb hit my croch have you guys had anythign like this happen its not like covered but there are alot of them this after the 3rd day of being shaved. any info on how to get rid of them would be great thanks guys.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't hair supposed to soak up sweat and stop your nuts sticking? If you've just started shaving you'll find your skin toughens up to it after a while, what I've found very good for stopping spots is using hair conditioner as shaving cream, it sounds nutty but a little goes a long way and the razor glides very easily.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are going to shave make sure you use a fresh razor never use a dull blade. Do not go over an area more than once and definately not more than twice. You should mosturize any area you shave.

iruka

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find the Philips Body Groom is great for pubes and knackers. Gets close without the shaving rash, and you can use it in the shower. :smile:

Philips Bodygroom

Amusing video too...

Also, if you go to the global English site
Philips Bodygroom
there are tips for shaving your "kiwis" - namely dip them in cold water first. I'd second that having got a bit of skin knicked when it was loose.

A

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have used a beard trimmer a bunch of times and maybe my skin is just tougher with age :) But never a nic and I can use a electric shaver to get that baby smooth feel too. Yeah you have to be careful and go slow but overall I have had success with it.