ZOMG guys, is this real?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a giant dong hanging off that World of Warcraft poster! Love the new marketing ploy.:biggrin1::rolleyes:

Diabloii

Just Browsing
Media
That's the guy and cock who used to be featured on the Yahoo! group called "sixteeninchesofdeath", which is long gone now. Claimed to be over sixteen inches long and 10+ inches around. I recognize him by the WoW decorations and the body shape.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey look im doing what you just did with this thread. randomly increasing my post count while producing meaningless trash. ur so funi man

I was unsure of whether to put this thread here or in funny stuff, but I decided to place it here as more of a direct parody of all of the "Is this real?" threads.

7point5

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
many here say this is real. I'm skeptical (for obvious reasons). If it is, then who is it? How could this person live-like wear pants for instance!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't believe you guys:irked:. I really and truly just don't believe you guys would ever actually entertain the notion that this guy whoever he is's schlong is real and genuine.

Monday was yesterday if you remember. And if you can't tell a photoshop from a real one, then guys, you really need to get more and more familiar with it.

Jonah Falcon at full mast?......................................lol