"Zoo" bestiality movie shocks Cannes

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These are two sides of the same coin.
  • In the 1910's, the Catholic Church opposed women's suffrage "not so much because they want to deny equal rights", but (allegedly) because it would lead to adultery and divorce. (source)
  • In the 1950's, southern legislators opposed Brown vs. Board of Education "not so much because they want to deny equal rights", but (allegedly) because the Constitution never mentioned education and such a ruling would represent an expansion of federal powers. (source)
  • In the 1960's, opponents to mixed-race marriages spoke out "not so much because they want to deny equal rights", but (allegedly) because the children of those marriages would face rejection by both races. (source)
Bigots continue to find ways to rationalize their ugly hatred. The false claim that same-sex marriage would somehow legitimize bestiality and rape is only one example of this.

very well said...can't believe that bigot above from your post said what they said....

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Realistically, we're all just animals. As much as human beings want to play like we're some higher level species, scientifically speaking, we are nothing but a smart primate who figured out that electricity, fire, and technololgical thing that the universe had to offer. So bestialisty is realistically speaking simply animals of different species inter-breeding. This is the scientist in me speaking to correct those who are saying this is a crime against nature. Naturally speaking, it's not really a crime against nature, moreso as just a stupid thing. Rats don't interbreed with dogs because it doesn't make sense genetically and ends up fucking the rat up. Same with humans and horses. I'M NOT CONDONING IT BECAUSE PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S DISGUSTING. However, I'm just present a more scientific understanding of it. We as humans tend to think of ourselves to highly. But in the scheme of things on Earth, we are an animal after all. We're just the most physically versatile and intellectually skilled and overall evolved animal on Earth 2. Had Orpheus not collided with Earth 1, some fish like sapient animal would have evolved to our state and if something like man even evolved at all, we certainly wouldn't be the dominating species. Man is a result of chance and luck. Man is a pimate animal that evolved to a level of superiority. but this is not to say that we are not animals.

However, the realization that we are still animals by trait only gives more credence to the idea that instead of interbreeding with a species that is clearly not our own, we should respect genetic boundaries.

Now, personally speaking, why anyone would want to have sex with an animal is beyond me. Animals cannot return passion, love, and many of the intangible things that occur during sex that require higher level intelligence. So it seems stupid to do it. And not only is it stupid, genetically it's pointless. And it's also disgusting because it's an animal for jeez sake. There's nothing it can posiblly do for you sexually that a human couldn't do better. And animals barely clean themselves. Even health wise it's disgusting, let alone morally, intellectually, genetically or scientifically, which in all of those cases it's dumb, disgusting, and pointless.

And what's worse, of all the barnyard animals this wackjob could have chose, he chose a horse....a creature whose penis is long enough to extend from a human's pelvis to his heart at full erection. Pretty damn stupid if you ask me.

So....I don't get it.

And I don't see what the point of this movie is. I understand the man's life was somewhat interesting/accomplished so perhaps the point of the movie is to show the duality of a brilliant mind. Whatever the point, just because of it's content I couldn't see myself enjoying it unless it was executed brilliantly, and even then I would only watch it for informational, psychological appreciation.

FURTHERMORE, for the twit bigot Shelby, grow up!! Legalizing homosexuality DOES NOT lead to bestialisty and rape. I am a straight man completely, not straight with question marks or quotation marks. HOWEVER no matter that I'm straight I still am smart enough not to spread bigotry and hatred against gays. Why would you be so foolish so as to say that homosexuality inherently posesses rape and bestiality tendencies or will lead to that. i know several gay men and I am friends with two or three on a regular basis, and nothing in their lifestyle even remotely embraces bestiality or rape. People like you are the precise reason America is so fucked up.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy GODDAMN shit! That video was grim! That grunting, sounded painful. Not surprised someone ended up with a perfed colon.

Jeez that horse cock was as long as my arm. Eugh.

Of course it could have been a pony with a photoshoped cock, maybe it was only 6 inches. lol:wink:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
oh man,, Im totally sick, I thought that was HI-LARIOUS!
I was ROTHLMAO!!!!
it sucks that they have to use an poor animal to get their sicko-fix,

but after watching animal cops and seen what some sick fucking assholes do to animals, I think this is on the low end of the spectrum of abuse..

the horse was totally like 'skeet skeet im out!'

hahaha..
im totally sick and going to hell.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
oh man,, Im totally sick, I thought that was HI-LARIOUS!
I was ROTHLMAO!!!!
it sucks that they have to use an poor animal to get their sicko-fix,

but after watching animal cops and seen what some sick fucking assholes do to animals, I think this is on the low end of the spectrum of abuse..

the horse was totally like 'skeet skeet im out!'

hahaha..
im totally sick and going to hell.
I think that was only part of the video.. cause horses last longer than that... but yeah... your going to hell lol...

leatherbottom

Experimental Member
Media

'Zoo' and NAMBLA and such are evidence to them that they're right.​

That is not what NAMBLA (National Association of Man boy Love)is about. I was in NAMBLA when I was 20, because I enjoy men old enough to be my father. Never did I see anyone that was underage at any meetings, and I went to quite a few.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is not what NAMBLA (National Association of Man boy Love)is about. I was in NAMBLA when I was 20, because I enjoy men old enough to be my father. Never did I see anyone that was underage at any meetings, and I went to quite a few.

I'm not doubting your experience as a 20-year-old, but your local chapter was atypical of the national organization. NAMBLA came into being on December 2, 1978 explicitly as a result of a Boston sting operation resulting in the arrest of 24 men whose sexual partners ranged in age from 8 to 15. (source)

You were about 5 years older than their cut-off.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well Damn !!
I must have had my sound off......
I'm too morbidly curious not to go and see for myself what the audio was.

I'm suspecting that they had a lot of experience in jerking the horse perhaps and knew at which point he wouldn't have much time left.
Maybe that's how Mr. Hands got his nickname.....

Still mind boggling......

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely disgusting. Wouldn't mind seeing the documentary to try and understand what drives this kind of behaviour though...

Still, all those guys claiming a 15->18 inch cock, or those girls claiming to have had one should look at this and realise how truly big that actually is!

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I chose not to view the video, but I do have a comment. Back in the early 1990s, there was no World Wide Web as we know it today. But there was something called the Usenet. (It still exists, but it is largely ignored as far as I can tell.) I stumbled on a Usenet group named alt.sex.bestiality. I was amazed to read posts by men who had sex with animals. By far, the animal most discussed was the horse. I didn't get it then, and I don't get it now. To each his own.