Zoom Vs Old-skool C2c?

Zoom VS Chat Rooms?

• Total voters

Dublinlad7

Sexy Member
Media
Zoom is good for a group session. Though my opinion, the number of cams open can be overwhelming in the sense that you have so many screens and find your actually not watching anyone or interacting with anyone. It can be hot if your spot lighted and put on the big screen to get real time comments but that passes. While I like it and am new to zoom, cant beat one to one on skype. Or even a small skype group.

On that, anyone for skype?

ID - dad77@outlook.ie

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Zoom is good for a group session. Though my opinion, the number of cams open can be overwhelming in the sense that you have so many screens and find your actually not watching anyone or interacting with anyone. It can be hot if your spot lighted and put on the big screen to get real time comments but that passes. While I like it and am new to zoom, cant beat one to one on skype. Or even a small skype group.

ID - dad77@outlook.ie
What do you like about the Skype experience?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ID - dad77@outlook.ie
What do you like about the Skype experience?

Just my two cents worth, here. I also have thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure of one-on-one Skype cam-jacking. I haven't been a very active cam2cam guy in the last two years, so things might have changed or gotten better with Skype group meetings since then, but my experience with it was frustrating, because if a guy has not kept up with it, and updated his Skype account to the latest version of Skype, he won't be able to even join a group cam session.

Those sessions often ended up being just text chat meetings, where those who have the latest version of Skype spend most of their time trying to convince other guys that they really do have to click on that Update button, before they will be able to enter a group meeting on cam.

I hope it has gotten easier by now.

A/B

D

deleted12319801

Very big fat ass Here. I love Huge monster dicks Text me if you have Huge monster dick. My SK JoeHungryJoe