Zsa Zsa's husband von anhalt

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Von Anhalt must be hung like a raging bull to take care of that cock hungry whore! The Gabors are famous size queens from way back. This guy is on a self promoting tour but I dont know what he is promoting. Probably a hottie back in the day.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Von Anhalt must be hung like a raging bull to take care of that cock hungry whore! The Gabors are famous size queens from way back. This guy is on a self promoting tour but I dont know what he is promoting. Probably a hottie back in the day.

Where to begin? :rolleyes: Before gaining his new identity as "Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt" (for which he legally acquired 'Prinz von Anhalt' as his surname, and not as an actual royal title), this guy was known as Hans-Robert Lichtenberg, and ran a string of gay saunas in Northern Germany.

Gábor wanted a prince (even if a phoney one), and he wanted a Hollywood star (even if a faded one). And so they came to an 'arrangement'. That's his version of events, not mine. But one wonders whether there was ever a conjugal element to their marriage.

Frédéric Prinz von Anhalt has been a lifelong fabricator of tales, and one should probably take anything he claims with a pinch of salt. Especially if it's something he says in order to get media attention. :rolleyes:

Just as he was adopted by the hard-up Princess Marie Auguste von Anhalt in order to take on her surname, so Frédéric in April 2006 adopted former pimp-turned-tabledance-club-magnate Marcus Eberhardt, so that the latter could become Eberhardt Edward Prinz von Anhalt. :rolleyes:

There's a twisted web there, to be sure... and none of it has too much to do with filling Gábor's sexual needs.

In the past days, he was found naked by police officers, though... so someone must have an inkling about 'what hangs below'. :cool:

Wikipedia said:
On July 25, 2007, Prinz von Anhalt was allegedly approached by three women he described as attractive while sitting in his Rolls Royce in Southern California. They asked him to pose for pictures with them, at which point one of the women robbed him at gunpoint, taking his car keys, jewelry, wallet, driver's license and all his clothes. They bound him and placed him in handcuffs, yet he managed to call the authorities on a cellular phone. Los Angeles police found him completely naked approximately one hour later. The culprits apparently drove away in a Chrysler convertible.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You would have to Fuck her for the money. If I were str8 i would do him before her!!!! Yes the gaydar is off the chart

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex we seam to be meeting regular! I wonder if he picked up some trade and this happend. Sounds highly logical.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex we seam to be meeting regular! I wonder if he picked up some trade and this happend. Sounds highly logical.

According to tz-online (not the world's most reputable newspaper, but I'll make an exception and refer to it for some cheap gossip :rolleyes:)... Frédéric and Marcus met at the Platinum tabledance club in Frankfurt in 2000, and (I quote) 'their friendship deepened' over the six years that followed. I always presumed Marcus Eberhardt to be straight, but...

The title of the article (link, in German only) is perhaps worth some consideration (if only as a spectacularly cheap double entendre): "Prince Frédéric and Zsa Zsa Gábor adopt Munich brothel king: his visiting card is 18 centimetres long". :rolleyes: The long visiting card is, of course, due to his full name now being: "Eberhardt Edward Prinz von Anhalt Herzog zu Sachsen und Westfalen Graf von Askanien".... or is it an allusion to something else? Tsk, quality journalism at its best. :rolleyes:

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He will never get Gabor's money, her daughter Francesca (who is not excatly on her mother's good side at the moment) will make sure of that. Also, if you want to see Mr. Anhalt, he hangs around West Hollywood bars and several local equestrian centers for the "company." A vulgar man.

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gjorg,

You crack me up!!!! How in the world did you find out the Gabor's were size queens?

Mattyacht

DAHLINK, I KNOW I HAVE FEMININE ITCH AND ODOR BUT YOUR NOT BIG ENOUGH!!!!!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since her coma in 2002 and a massive stroke in 2005, most days she thinks she is the Archduke Ferdinand. Or perhaps the Grand Duchess Anestasia.

She and her crowd, Barbara Hutton, Doris Duke, etc, all married "titled" royalty and all fucked Rubirosa (whom Hutton married). As for her being a size queen, it is not unlikely that both the Lindberg baby and Weapons of Mass Destruction are in there.

And yes he is a vulgar man.

GI SUPRISE

Just Browsing
Media
I just have to note the great laughs I get from reading these posts! It doesn[t happen often, but from time to time a post will break me down in complete laughter. This last quote being the most recent. I love the imagery of some washed up old actress' pussy being the hiding spot of the lindberg baby, WMD's, and possibly Jimmy Hoffa???

Thanks all!