Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Open relationships are much more complicated than people sometimes want to admit.
Sacrifices must be made on both sides for the relationship to work. It worked very well with my partner for 30 years.
When we were separated for a very long time (several weeks or months) by professional obligations, we allowed ourselves to have relationships outside of OUR relationship. For me, it was just one night stands to empty my balls. For my partner, it was about more ongoing relationships: he couldn't imagine sex without love.
It got complicated after 30 years during his last posting abroad. We really came close to break up a 30-year-old mutual love when a handsome young man entered her life. At that time, I was 60 years old and my boyfriend was 4 years younger. And this cute guy was 25 years old when he appeared in our life..

Reactions: 15153321

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My boyfriend was always keen to discover the countries where he was assigned. He contacted a travel agency and took a first weekend exploring Rajasthan with this guide.
Then other tourist weekends came always with the same guy...
During my first stays there, I did not notice what was starting to take shape between my boyfriend and his guide.
I had seen that our sex relationship was deteriorating: much less sex or even no sex when we met again.
I put that libido failure down to fatigue from his very demanding job.

I always knew that if I said no to a future faraway assignment, I could have ended up losing him. In his head I was on the same level as his work. He always asked for my agreement when the company offered him a new assignment. During the previous 30 years, we lived for around ten years with more or less long separations.

Later when Covid-19 arrived, I could no longer enter India and he did not want to leave, considering that he would in some way abandon the company he was leading.
For a year there was only WhatsApp between the two of us. Every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15153321

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When lockdown in France and India was relaxed at the same time, I was able to join my boyfriend. He had organized a long weekend to show me a region of India.
I understood when the 3 of us found ourselves sleeping in the same room. One bed for me and my boyfriend and a single for the guide.
When I woke up the day after, I went out of the room to arrange breakfast with the hotel. When returning to the room, I found the guide in our bed. They were just hugging.
With my boyfriend, we already had gay3some sex.
I joined them, I first started by kissing my boyfriend then the handsome young man. I undressed, I was hard like a horse. I first gave my cock to suck to my man who showed it and gave our partner to suck. I ended up cumming on my boyfriend's face.
Two more times that weekend we had sex together again but I was always the only one to cum.

Last edited:

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Developments in the Covid-19 epidemic have separated us again. Then we both found each other again.
It was at a time when I was coping less and less well with the separation. My boyfriend didn't want to come back home where he could have worked. I was still the man of his life but far from him and the guide was now present in his everyday life. During those two weeks we talked about our situation but we had no sex.
It was tense and everyone saw that he was making the other suffer.
My boyfriend asked me if I wanted him to break with his guide. I said no; I knew that this relationship was necessary for his balance. I knew I still had first place. I wanted him to make me share this relationship more, to make it live as a 3 person rather than having 2 relationships side by side.

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the end of his contract approached, I saw the return of our relationship together. In my head the young man would still be there, but in a different way.
I began to see a 2 daddy relationship with 1 boy the moment we launched actions to help him create a business...

Last edited:

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wondered a lot about the conduct of our life together with these numerous and long separations. Without focusing only on the 3rd boy, were we still a real couple or had we become very good friends living next to each other?
We built a lot together. Everything was done by two people.
All our friends say that we really formed a fusion couple. Many are not sure that they could have done what I did by accepting our lifestyle of so many separations...

Reactions: Floodwater