Admiring another mans big dick

D

deleted973884

Not sure I would say admire. More like look. As a guy you definitely size guys up. It's in our DNA. From the very beginning we are the gatherers and hunters and how we stacked up against other men was important especially to the women. A big dick is a symbol of strength and virility. So at the gym ya you look. It's almost an unsaid compliment. Guys are naked in the locker room and sauna. I'm not checking guys out but someone walks by your not looking at ceiling tiles. That would be strange lol. I get looks. When the look lingers I take it as a compliment and that's it. Im pierced so I naturally get looks. I'm thinking it's more curiosity than anything but I'll take the ego boost! It's a conservative club so nobody says anything to me but you can tell because after the glare they look up and give you that I just got caught look.

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when I was living in San Diego I frequently went to Blacks Beach (nude beach).
For many years while going their I only liked it when a woman or couple admired my cock.
I had many great comments from both. In later years I accepted being admired by other guys as long as they weren't rude with their comments.

Reactions: Foreverhard

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a nudist for decades, all of my adult life.

And I've always had this happen to me at nudist beaches and upscale nudist resorts.

And since I go to the gym only on Sunday-Wednesday nights, in the middle of the night, between the "shift workers" who work out, when the gym is essentially empty, it has seldom occurred in a gym setting.

And likewise in restaurant/public restrooms. Though I have timed bathroom visits a few times because I wanted to have a chance a specific guys I had seen in the restaurant, so they would see when they went to the men's room...I did it not for the guys I showed too...I did it so they would likely be surprised shocked enough to want to comment and get to "admire" mine, and we would strike up a conversation, and when they left perhaps be so shocked and impressed enough to tell their gorgeous and super sexy wives, hoping for a future introduction and more. I've not done that a lot. Only a few times over the years. Coincidentally, twice the other guys had enormous endowments themselves, which only seemed to increase their surprise and shock and their willingness to comment and quickly start a conversation. And each time, after leaving the men's rooms, both guys did tell their extremely sexy wives...one while still at dinner...and the other within an hour later.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a nudist for decades, all of my adult life.

And I've always had this happen to me at nudist beaches and upscale nudist resorts.

And since I go to the gym only on Sunday-Wednesday nights, in the middle of the night, between the "shift workers" who work out, when the gym is essentially empty, it has seldom occurred in a gym setting.

And likewise in restaurant/public restrooms. Though I have timed bathroom visits a few times because I wanted to have a chance a specific guys I had seen in the restaurant, so they would see when they went to the men's room...I did it not for the guys I showed too...I did it so they would likely be surprised shocked enough to want to comment and get to "admire" mine, and we would strike up a conversation, and when they left perhaps be so shocked and impressed enough to tell their gorgeous and super sexy wives, hoping for a future introduction and more. I've not done that a lot. Only a few times over the years. Coincidentally, twice the other guys had enormous endowments themselves, which only seemed to increase their surprise and shock and their willingness to comment and quickly start a conversation. And each time, after leaving the men's rooms, both guys did tell their extremely sexy wives...one while still at dinner...and the other within an hour later.

And I should add this...at nudist (clothing optional) upscale resorts and beaches, invariably...always so far....the other couple where the other guy is himself very endowed, or the occasional single very endowed guy (much less common as I have usually encountered the other very endowed guy with their wife/girlfriend/lover)....the other couple after noticing me from some distance, always soon finds a way to wander over and introduce themselves....and the more humongous endowed the other guy is...the faster that seems to happen...often with the wife/girlfriend taking the initiative and leading their husband/boyfriend straight toward me. Amazing expressions on woman who have never before seen anyone who was easily as large and larger than their own very extremely endowed husband/boyfriend. You can see they are naturally "aroused"...even to the point that you can see their pubic areas starting to show "leaking" and "wetness" as they stare...and the other guys almost always start to get semi erections to full size erections as they visit and chat. LOL

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I should add this...at nudist (clothing optional) upscale resorts and beaches, invariably...always so far....the other couple where the other guy is himself very endowed, or the occasional single very endowed guy (much less common as I have usually encountered the other very endowed guy with their wife/girlfriend/lover)....the other couple after noticing me from some distance, always soon finds a way to wander over and introduce themselves....and the more humongous endowed the other guy is...the faster that seems to happen...often with the wife/girlfriend taking the initiative and leading their husband/boyfriend straight toward me. Amazing expressions on woman who have never before seen anyone who was easily as large and larger than their own very extremely endowed husband/boyfriend. You can see they are naturally "aroused"...even to the point that you can see their pubic areas starting to show "leaking" and "wetness" as they stare...and the other guys almost always start to get semi erections to full size erections as they visit and chat. LOL

I love reading stories of your adventures!
It's awesome how both women and men are so impressed with your huge cock!!

Reactions: subdividemylipz

fwh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
160280-1318533538-88207327e9443cb4be303055aac82b59.jpg

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to a music festival with my cousins and uncles back when I was in college and I remember it was one of those open settings where they had the porta potties but a lot of guys were finding a spot along the gate to take a piss. I decided I wanted to go take a piss and headed for the gates. I'm standing at the gate with about a dozen other men that were doing the same thing. My uncle (by marriage) comes up and stands next to me at the gate and starts taking a leak. My eyes were down so I wasn't aware that it was my uncle standing next to me. I'm a bit weirded out that someone is standing so close to me almost shoulder to shoulder until my uncle says my name. I look over and he catches me getting a glimpse and he says "not too bad ehh." Now I had always figured this particular uncle was hung because whenever I was over he was walking around in nothing more than his underwear and a t-shirt. This was the first time that I'd seen him in the flesh and it was exactly as I had imagined... thick, hairy, and uncut. My aunt is a lucky woman.