Adventures of a Selfsucker

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 12
My phone rang, rousing me from sleep. A few hours had passed, and I still lay in the melted position on the floor, "hey sexy,"

"Well hello, handsome! What are you up to?" Ben burped, and girls giggled in the background, "my bad, I am pretty drunk."

I opened my eyes, and roved them over my body, "no worries, Benny," my cock lay limp and small, for me, on my hip, "I fell asleep after our FaceTime. I needed the rest."

"I hope you're not too tired to see me." The background noise suddenly died, "I want to see you Silas, I'm still so hard."

I stood, and groaned, stretching my tight muscles, "well come over, Ryan's still at work and Cody's gone." I took a t-shirt and a pair of shorts out of my dresser. I decided not to bother with underwear. "Where are you anyway?"

"Off College, on like 30th street." He shouted something at a fresh wave of background noise, "I'm leaving in like 5 minutes."

I sat down at my desk, and rolled a joint for the walk back with Ben. "Alright, me too," he was only about 10 blocks away. I finished dressing. The stench of cum lingered on my body, but it could have been the taste stuck in my mouth and nose. I popped in a piece of gum, and went upstairs. The night was clear. It was the first truly warm night of the summer, moths flitted in the cones of streetlights as bats chased their spastic movements. Ben was only a few blocks away. I strutted down College Street, one had in my pocket slowly rubbing my cock through the fabric. My hat was backwards, and while passing through each orange streetlight, I heard a few honks and whistles from passerby. I had never considered myself good-looking, but had discovered in the last months that people thought me attractive. It wasn't just Ben .

A party bumped up ahead on the left, young men and women streamed out and stood around the lawn, red cups in hand. I jogged across the street, and saw Ben on the lawn with a girl. He smiled huge as the girl laughed. I recognized no one at the party. I stopped right behind Ben and wrapped my arms around his torso, kissing him on the neck briefly, "I thought you were going to meet me halfway?"

"Ah fuck, Silas, you scared me," he turned and we quickly kissed. He said a few goodbyes and we headed down the sidewalk. Ben wavered on his feet, not stumbling, but definitely swayed back and forth with each step. "I am so horny, you have no idea." He put his arm around my waist.

"Actually, I have some idea." I ran my hand over the crotch of his shorts, and then grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the alley. "Wanna show me?"

"More than anything." We made the right turn, and went the half-block towards the dirt alleyway. Fences lined both sides, and houses stood behind the wooden walls. Trees overhung the path and cast heavy shadows. We dipped into the alley and went down it a ways, dust rising as our feet scrapped the path.

Ben pinned me to the fence, immediately running his hands up my chest, and under my shirt. He squeezed my nipples, hard. I huffed into his mouth, our lips pressed together. His hips bucked uncontrollably against mine, as his eight-inch rubbed against my fat flaccid dick. He really was horny. His chest rose and fell quick, first-of-summer sweat beading along his neck and at the collar of his shirt. I ran my hand over his tightly shaved head, and over the stubble of his chin. His hips ground into mine. I ran my hand down his flat stomach and immediately into his green cotton shorts. I squeezed the very tip of his cock, and he moaned into my mouth. I grabbed Ben by the shoulders and flipped him around, against the fence, continuing to squeeze and massage the leaking cock in his pants, "tell me if anyone comes down the alley." I knelt in front of him and undid his belt, unfastening the button, and pulling down the zipper.

His long dick lay sideways, suctioned to his thigh under the tight briefs. I tickled it towards the base, and cupped his nuts, stretching the banding to release his cock. I pulled it through the leg hole and under the opening. He sprung out in need of attention. I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking. Ben's precum dripped onto my tongue. His hands wound through my hair and undid the bun at the base of my neck. He took the hat off my head, and put it on his own. All the while, I took more and more of him into my mouth. He was really moaning above me. I lifted my eyes away from his perfect dick and looked into his face. His eyes were closed, his mouth agape and moaning. I wrapped my fingers around his cock, and pulled up slightly, looking up and down the alley. There were shadows moving down it. I quickly stood up, and Ben popped his eyes open, "let's just go to my house, we're like three blocks away."

Ben wavered on his feet, his dick still out, "I'm seriously about to cum." He pounded his hand furiously on the tip of his cock.

I still held onto his base, and was stroking it slowly. His hand clanged against mine. We stood in a patch of darkness, but the group advanced, "so what if they see us, I'm going to cuuuum right now." Indeed, louder and louder squelching sounds were coming from between us. I leaned down, still standing, and wrapped my lips around his head, pulling hard, and flicking my tongue fast against his slit. "Silas, like five more seconds." A new wetness bloomed at the tip of his cock. The group was still far off. Ben erupted suddenly, flooding my mouth with thick steamy wetness. I stood up quick and he kissed me, pulling the heavy load from between my lips with his tongue. He spit it on the ground.

I swallowed the lingering drops, and pulled the joint from behind my ear, "I brought this for you too, horn dog." I lit it with a flick, and turned.

Ben hung from my shoulder, with a satisfied smile painted on his face. His eyes were half-closed, "I'm excited to sleep-over tonight. Don't think I've ever been in your actual bed before."

"You haven't, it's going to be great. We'll have room to spread out and cuddle right." We stumbled further, and were almost to my house before the joint was gone. Ryan's car sat next to mine at the back. We went up the steps, "Ryan, Ben's here with me."

A group of guys sat around the living room as Ryan held the bong in his lap, carefully loading it, "come say hey guys."

Ben leaned against the kitchen counter, out of view of the others, and waved his hands in front of his face, before pantomiming a facial, "he's kinda drunk, I think we're going to pass out," Ben gave me a thumbs up, "but I might come up in a little while." Ben hopped onto my back and I carefully walked down the steps. I dropped him onto the bed, and Ben wrapped his legs tight around my waist. I couldn't escape.

"I've ben thinking about servicing your dick all night." He quickly slipped his hands into my pants, grasping my thick, light-brown pubes, "you went commando just for me?"

"Well, I was wearing nothing when you called," his breath was hot on my neck, "there wasn't a point wearing underwear." I ran my hands up and down his thighs, which flexed hard against mine, Ben's body spasming simply from the touch on his exposed skin

His hand cupped my nuts, my warm cock pressed against the cool flesh of his arm. He massaged the whole thing, and with the other hand unzipped my Navajo-print shorts. His hand gripped my heavy package and pulled it through the front of my shorts. "That was a great idea. I did notice a little wet spot by your hip." Ben moved his hand over the length of my hardening shaft. "I can see why it was all the way up there."

I twisted my neck a bit, and we started making out. Ben pulled my shirt over my head, and I was suddenly nearly naked. I hopped off the bed and stripped my shorts off, sliding them past my hips and dropping them to the floor. "Feels good to be naked again."

Ben unceremoniously slipped his shirt off, "let's be naked until one of us has to work."

I rotated my hips side to side, my semi slapping both thighs, "I don't work tomorrow." I went towards the bed slowly.

Ben unbuttoned his pants and pulled them off in a blur, and tossed them onto the pile of our clothes on the floor, "neither do I." He lay down on his stomach, and pulled my hips towards his face, "tell me I suck dick as good as you."

With that, Ben swallowed my cock, slipping nearly five inches in on the first gulp. His hand pressed hard against my hip, and he worked it into his throat, lubricating the entire shaft with every trip down the length. He raised himself onto his elbows, as his hands dropped away from my hip. His mouth sucked hard on my cock, and my semi 7-incher went all the way into his mouth. His dripping lips pressed against my forest of pubes. His breath was hot on my crotch. Ben pressed my shaft with his tongue, easing it further into his throat. He coughed, and pulled it halfway out. My cock started getting really hard. It widened his lips with every throb and pressed deeper. Ben raised his eyes up at me, and winked, I was growing hard in his mouth. His tongue made slow circles around my cock tip, "you suck dick like a champ."

He bobbed his head up and down the length of my shaft, quick on the top, and slower as he neared my base, but now he could't reach it since I was rock hard. He sucked a voluminous amount of jizz and spit up, swirling it around my cock head. "I want to deepthroat you."

"Dude, I don't think it's possible." I went to the desk, opened my laptop, and put music on, "but you're so welcome to try." I returned to the bed, where Ben still lay on his stomach. His legs were spread slightly, and his cock pointed towards his feet. His balls were at either side of his long cock. I ran my hands down his back and squeezed his perfect round ass hard. It was so firm. "You might need to lay on your back." I bent forward and licked from his pucker, between his nuts and to his cocktip.

Ben's tongue twirled gently around my tip, as he adjusted on the bed, "I'm going to swallow you whole."

I stood back up, and my cock slipped further into Ben's wet mouth. He held the tip and an inch of shaft on his tongue. I looked down, his face was set and determined, though hidden by my shaft, "just lean your head over the edge of the bed. We'll go nice and easy. Make sure you're relaxed."

Ben started pulling me in, his hands rubbing my ass and hips behind his head. I stood straight up, not thrusting, letting him work further down my shaft. I wanted to see him swallow the whole thing if possible. I'd never had my cock sucked balls deep. It would be tonight. About five inches filled his mouth, and Ben started pulling my ass towards him. I leaned forward, and kissed his chest, sucked on his nipples, and began working down his taught abs. I started gently thrusting. Ben wriggled and his mouth opened around my shaft. My base was dry, but I felt his lips slowly creeping down the thick bottom of my cock. I rested my forehead on his abs, and looked through the small window between us. I thrust gently into his mouth, feeling no teeth and no grating. His tongue slid back and forth along the top of my shaft. Three or four inches of my cock was still dry, "your mouth feels so good." I grabbed his cock and brought it to my lips, gently kissing it and enjoying the flare on my lip, "you'll be able to get the whole thing in no time." We stayed in that position for a while, enjoying each other's bodies.

I stood up slowly, gently thrusting in and out of Ben's mouth. He really was doing a great job. My heavy, low-hanging balls obscured his face. Only about two inches of my shaft sat between us and the goal. I was in unchartered territory now, another person had never gone this deep on my fat shaft before. I put my hands on either side of Ben's pecs. "Let's go for it." As much as he could with a mouth and throat full of fat cock, Ben nodded and smiled. I pulled out and rested it on his lips.

Ben's cock was throbbing, and he had both hands wrapped around his package now, "Silas, fuck my face I want to choke on your monster cock." He briefly took a hand away from his own shaft, and crammed me into his mouth.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I started humping, a little deeper with each downward thrust, each forward motion pushing me closer to cumming and deeper into Ben's wide throat. "You're a champ Ben, keep your mouth open." Light grazes of his teeth grated against my shaft, his mouth was as open as possible. One last tantalizing inch stood between us and the goal. Ben's muffled moans filled the room, even over the sound of the bass thumping. Thick slippery liquid streamed from the corners of his mouth. My thrusting grew more aggressive, I watched Ben's hands beating his cock, so fast, so pleasurably. I sped up, and stood all the way up. When I did, it happened. Suddenly, his breath bathed my nuts, and my cock disappeared entirely into his mouth. He probably had an eyeful of my ass. The thrustings slowed, and I plunged his mouth balls deep. I pulled out and eased back into his throat each time. He choked lightly with each entry into his throat, but his hand never slowed on his long cock. My hand went to his cock, and we jerked it together, until I felt his orgasm cascade over it, his moans strangled by the cock filling his mouth.

When I felt the juice coating my hand I started to cum, "I'm going to blow, holy shit." A huge titanic spasm rocked my loins. I jammed uncontrollably, further into Ben's mouth, my heavy, low-hanging nuts contracting up from his nose, "Ughhhhh, oh shit, oh fucking shit…" With every jerk into his throat, my body felt more loose, more satisfied, and close to collapse. "Fuuuuck" My vision even went slightly dark. Ben put his hand to my pubes, and pressed against me, I stumbled backwards and popped out of his mouth.

Jizz coated his lips, filled his entire mouth while he caught his breath, "I think I could swallow a sword right now."

My cum coated our lips and the smell of my cock filled his breath as we kissed. He tasted great. My load just made the kiss that much wetter. Cum squeezed out and dribbled down our necks, and onto our chests. There was so much. I lied down next to Ben and rubbed his entire body, my hand still covered in his spunk. We were growing sweaty and covered in a thick, sticky, white film. We went to the shower.

I held Ben under the cascading shower of heat, our lips smashed together, and bodies sliding past one another. We were both flaccid, but his cock still tickled and sent bolts of pleasure down my body as it flopped against mine. The shower steamed up very quick, and we both began to relax even further. Ben leaned against the tiled wall and closed his eyes, letting the water cascade over his body. I cleaned the cum and sweat from my body, finally, and scrubbed his body down. We were both growing tired. As the water shut off, we kissed again, and returned to my bedroom. "I'm going upstairs for a second, do you want anything?"

"Just a glass of juice or something. Maybe some pretzels."

I tossed the remote to him, and then pulled on a pair of athletic shorts, "pick a movie, I'll be right back down." Upstairs, the guys were still in the living room, drinking beer and smoking weed. There was a basketball game on the TV.

"Sy, come in here," Ryan shouted from the smokey room.

I went in, and took a few hits from the bong, "how are you guys doing tonight?"

"Stoned, drunk," came the chorus from the living room. It was not quite midnight. "You and Ben should come hang out for a bit," Ryan said.

"I think we're going to pass out here in a second." I went to the kitchen and kept talking, "we're both kind of beat."

"I'm sure you gave him a good working over."

"Dude, just got the best blow job of my life." I said.

Ryan laughed and looked at me knowingly, "at least someone in this house is getting some."

I gathered up the bottle of juice, pretzels, and a box of cookies, "damn right!" I went down the steps, and called over my shoulder, "have a goodnight guys!" Back in my room, Ben had crawled under the covers and turned the lights off. A sci-fi movie was playing and Ben was lounging in bed, his eyes glazed and his body limp. I set the snack next to my bed, and shimmied in next to him. I never wanted Ben to leave.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As promised, here is more of the story. I'm going to write a bunch of it in the next few weeks, so if anyone has suggestions, lemme know! enjoy!

Chapter 13
Ben's new school was on trimesters, and he began a few weeks into June. I was not ready to give him up so quickly. We spent nearly every night together until he left. Consequently, the drive to the airport was both very sensual, and sad at the very end. The first twenty minutes, Ben blew me as I drove down the interstate. We stopped at the waiting zone and I sucked him off in the back seat. At the terminal, we kissed and Ben cried a little bit. I did too. "We'll cam as soon as I get my place set up," he said.

"I'm going to miss you so much." He had been a very intense physical part of my life, and it was ending cold turkey. We made out hard by the car, and would have continued all day, if the TSA official did not come and break us apart. I watched Ben enter the terminal, pulling his bags and waving at me. I wanted to watch until his shaved head disappeared in the sea of people.

But, the TSA woman came up to me, "baby, I get that you'll miss your boyfriend, but you really can't hang out here."

I wiped the tears from my eyes, and put sunglasses over them, "right, I'm sorry, leaving now." I plopped into the car and drove off, everything blurring and melting around me. I made the hour-and-a-half journey in silence, missing Ben. When I got home, Ryan and Cody were leaving for work. I sat in the living room smoking weed, drinking a beer, and binge-watching a TV show. Feeling depressed, I sunk into the couch and chugged down the rest of the beer. I had the weirdest erection. My phone buzzed, and my heart jumped, anticipating Ben's words.

Ryan: Dude, what are you doing?

Me: Sitting on the couch. missing Ben. I hit the bong. I really wished Ben were here, cuddling and watching the show with me.

Ryan: I'm sorry. I forgot he was leaving today. Wanna go to a party in Denver with Cody and I?

I tugged my inflated cock through my shorts. It felt soft in my underwear, but still heavy and inflated. Me: I just want to chill tonight, have fun though.

Ryan: Alright, well we're leaving from the house in like an hour, on my way now.
I finished the bowl, and loaded another one. Ryan walked in and we smoked, when Cody came in he joined us. They packed overnight backpacks, and left a few minutes later. I still sat on the couch, bored and growing horny. I couldn't shake the loneliness, nor the sensation of my sagging package. I reached through the leg of my khaki shorts and gave it a squeeze. I couldn't get up the motivation to pull my shorts off, let alone to change into something more comfortable. My hand slid along my toned thigh, and squeezed my huge floppy cock. Hot, sticky, precum dripped onto my hand and coated my palm. I pulled my hand out and licked the smear of clear liquid. A bolt of energy shot through my body. I stood up from the couch, and undid my buckle. I went down into my bedroom, and stripped off my shorts and t-shirt. I admired my body in the full-length mirror. My hands cupped my pecs, then slid down my defined six-pack. I ran my hand over my cock a few times, loving the sensation of the fabric against my helmet. I pulled the tight trunks off and slipped into a pair of mesh gym shorts.

I got back upstairs, and started the next season of the TV show. With one hand, I loaded another bowl, and rubbed my cock against the cool fabric with my other. I stiffened up now, the length of shaft less spongy, more hard now. After a few bong rips, some major wood strained against the mesh. I set the bong next to the couch. I pulled my long cock under the band inch, by delicious inch. Rubbing slowly, and working up to full mast over the course of an episode. Precum leaked from my cock-tip by the end, making it glisten and shine in the late afternoon light. With my thumb, I worked it into a lather and coated the very top dry bits of shaft. At the start of the next episode, I made a loose ring with my thumb and forefinger, flush to the flare of my cock tip, and slowly worked along my circumcision. As the third episode began, precum dripped out in an unending stream, and leaked down into the ring of my fingers. I leaned back into the couch, really struggling against my impulse for autofellatio. I wanted the musky taste filling my mouth. Instead, I released my huge cock for a moment and took a rip from the bong.

I couldn't resist any longer. My cock needed a seconds-long, loving lick from the middle of my shaft to the very tip, and I obliged my dripping, throbbing member. A pearl of sweet juice oozed out as I followed the line of an obscenely prominent vein. I flicked the precum from my tender cockslit into my mouth. Leaning back into the couch again, I wrapped my hand around the fat shaft. For the next few episodes, my hand rotated around the top half of my cock, cockhead poking through, precum continually leaking over my fist. The rate of rotation slowly quickened as I zoned out on the TV show. I watched nearly the rest of the season doing that, bending down between episodes, swirling my tongue around my own wet, luscious cockhead. I was still lonely, but this felt like a better use of my time than anything else.

I really jerked off starting with the next season. My cock twitched in my palm, as the thick vein along the top pulsed with each heartbeat. Ben and I had so much fun, I nearly forgot how much I enjoyed masturbating. The tantalizing hours with my cock in my hand, gracing my mouth with my own hot gooey length, before finally, hungrily, sucking myself to completion, were heavenly. I wanted to stay on the couch for days. I wanted Ryan and Cody to come back and discover me on the couch, loving myself with my mouth. I wanted to exhibit my talent. I leaned forward and gently suckled on the tip of my cock, pulling on my shaft with my lips, drawing more and more blood into the already enflamed tip.

Cockhead filled my mouth like a strawberry. My tongue explored every slick, dripping, square millimeter. The underside, where cockhead meets shaft, was my favorite. I flicked it wildly, rolling R's like I practiced for Spanish class. The motion always made the pre leak absurdly while my tongue lapped. It oozed out onto my tongue in honey-like drips. I swirled it over the entire surface of my cockhead. Before I knew it, an episode ended and I had not seen one scene. I was nearly ready to cum. It was also late, I had been on the couch for hours. Parties were beginning on our street, shouts and laughter filled the night. With the sound of joy on the street, I wrapped my mouth around my cockhead and swirled my tongue around the bulbous mass, draining every drop of sperm into my waiting mouth. Sitting on the couch was a workout for me.

I was very lonely in the coming week. I couldn't get up the motivation to do anything. Ben frequently text me, but had not called, nor tried to FaceTime. I missed him so much. I was horny all the time, but couldn't even find the energy to swallow my cock. I only left the house to work. Upon returning, I collapsed into bed and watched netflix while smoking copious amounts of weed. A few days later, something struck and I wanted to get out. Plus, I needed groceries.

The afternoon on the couch had been a one-off. I had been soft since the day Ben left, almost as though he took my libido with him. The day I finally left the house, I only wore gym shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals; no underwear. It was early in the day, and fog clung to the tops of trees. I started the car, and pulled out of the driveway. I wanted to get hemp, and maybe some beads. I was so restless. Perhaps retracing the paths I used to take at night, or just the immensely long time since I last came, got me hard. I got so hard. The short's mesh fabric stretched as I sprung to attention. It may have been wise to turn around and change, but I was practically to the destination.

In the parking lot at the craft store, I debated if I should go in. My cock was an obscene mound resting against my hip. It looked like a beer bottle, or an industrial maglite stashed in my shorts. I was almost ready to turn around, and go home to take care of it. The lot was rather empty, and I decided to go for it. Getting out of the car, I flipped the mammoth erection into my waist band, and locked the car. Maybe it was the head-on angle, but my cock was clearly visible pressing against the thin, but thankfully dark, fabric of the tank top. Maybe only I saw it, as I knew where to look. My meaty cockhead did rise above my belly button, and if anyone looked for cock in public, it was doubtful they looked there. I strutted towards the store.

The tip of my cock rubbed gently against my defined abs, and caressed the lines of my adonis cut. Slickness grew along the definition, and my cock slid gently against it with every step. The automatic doors breezed oped, and a small, perky girl greeted me. As I followed her towards the hemp and bead section, her eyes roved over my frame. My cock dislodged from my waist band, and fell towards my hip, as we stopped in front of the hemp. She pointed out the selections, right at the level of my cock. She had to of seen.

I leaned forward, and felt my cock press against the shorts. I looked up at her, she was blushing. I smiled, "so, these are all the weights?" I asked, selecting the spool of thickest hemp.

She sighed audibly, "yeah, you have the thickest one there." Her eyes were stuck on my cock. I hadn't received female attention like this in awhile.

"Yeah, this rope is pretty thick," I followed her gaze down to my crotch. There was an unmistakable bulge at my waist-line.

"Do you need anything else?" the girl was beet-red.

"I can take care of the rest myself, thanks." AS she turned to leave, I watched the rhythm of her hips. I bent forward and picked out a selection of beads.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to the counter, my hand jammed deep into my pocket, holding back the tube in my pants. I paid and left in a hurry. When I got home, Ryan and Cody were at work. I dropped the stuff in my room, feeling a fire in my stomach, and needing release. I ripped my clothes off, and grabbed ahold of my shaft. The veins running under my palm throbbed with each heartbeat. I thrust against my hand. My other palm found its way to base of my cock, and I jammed my pubes hard against my fist. My libido came flooding back. I wanted to cum so bad, I wanted to coat my body in sperm, and rub it over my chest. I wanted to lick the icing from my sticky fingers. I popped the tip of my cock into my mouth, then smacked the glans hard against my tongue. A silky string of precum connected to my tongue as I stood. It stretched before falling onto my pink mushroom tip.

I looked at myself in the mirror, running my hands over my abs, and slowly over the length of my shaft. I licked every drop of precum from my finger, and rolled it around in my mouth. I thought about sitting down on the couch upstairs, having a long afternoon of oral sex, but it wasn't appealing. I wanted to get out, I had energy for the first time in a week. I went around the house and stuffed hiking gear into my backpack. I stuffed weed and a chillum, a jacket, energy bars, banana, pocket knife, and my full camelback in, then left.

While driving towards one of the town mountain parks, my cock was undefeated, and pulsed strongly in my shorts. It was barely past nine o'clock, and the park was still relatively empty. I found a spot, and looked up at the 'small' mountain in front of me. Energy shot through my body, I felt like running up and down the mountain three times before heading home, but shook off the ridiculous notion. I stepped out of the car, and slung the backpack over my shoulder, before taking off. The trail began on a grassland slope, and wound towards a stand of evergreen trees clinging to the steep side of the mountain. As I walked through the tall grasses, a group of older people came through the tree-line and smiled at me. I said hello and went under the tree cover. It was cool and the air was wet in their shadow.

About an hour-and-a-half later, I broke through the tree-line, and came near the top of the mountain. It was capped by a huge granite mass, but wasn't alpine. A few groups scrambled up ahead of me, and I waited my turn before practically running up the steep and massive boulders. I spun around the top for a moment, grasping at the sky, and stared into the distance at the high, alpine and still snow-dusted peaks in the distance. I ate an energy bar, and a banana away from the other groups, at the very crest of the boulders, and left as another group came up to the peak. At the base of the huge granite mass, I picked up a large stick for the mantle, and went back into the trees.

I walked along the trail for forty minutes or so, and saw no one else. It felt like a good time for a bowl, so I stepped off the trail, and towards a large outcropping of rocks about 20 yards from the designated path. They overlooked the town on the plain below, and the top of the foothill I had climbed peeked through the treetops. I went around the back of the boulders, and sat down indian-style, looking over the town. I pulled out the chillum and packed a bowl. My cock was still turgid in my shorts, straining against my briefs. I took a hit from the chillum, running my hand along the ridge in my pants. I undid my belt and admired the large wet spot at my hip. I freed my cock from the sport briefs, and it stood up straight and rigid, like the tree trunks around me. I placed the chillum and lighter next to me while gazing at it. A large drop oozed from the tip, I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out, torturing myself with a lingering lick, and bringing the sweet juice into my mouth.

I kissed my cockhead, close-mouthed, and swirled the precum against my tongue. It leaked from my lips and ran down the sides of my cock. The spit and precum mixture was cool against the radiating heat of my monster. I kissed my cockhead repeatedly. With my lips still resting against the spongy tip, I stuck out my tongue and circled it once, twice, three, four, five times. Slow and tortuous laps. While the flare hit my tongue, the underside pressed against my nose, and filled it with the scent of sweaty cock. As I grazed the underside, the flare brushed against my wet chin. My cock tingled. I rested the tip on my tongue, and reached for the chillum. My cock slipped an agonizing inch along my tongue, into my mouth. I sealed my lips around the very tip, and put the chillum to the corner of my mouth. The glass rested against my cockhead as I took a hit. I inhaled, and leaned back against the sun-warmed rock. I took another hit, and set the nearly-spent pipe next to me.

Again, I leaned forward, decided on swallowing more than my tip. The mushroom spread my lips as I eased it into my mouth, filling it with the salty length of cock. I wanted to torture myself, slipping more and more of the mass along my tongue, gently breathing through my nose as my lips strained against the thickness of my shaft. The fat vein running along the underside of my cock pressed against my tongue. It flexed against my tongue's pressure with every wave of precum. When a few delicious inches filled my mouth, I gripped the base and stroked my meat. I wagged my tongue back and forth as much as I could, but my mouth was so pleasantly full, it barely moved. Precum leaked out and mixed with my spit, dripping over my hand. After about five minutes of this agonizing pleasure, I came up for air and the last hit from the chillum.

My cock twitched as I pulled from the chillum. The end glistened with spit and precum. I set the pipe back down, and went in for a round of thorough sucking. But, soon as my fat head passed onto the back of my tongue, I heard a dog barking, very close by. Without removing my shaft, I raised my eyes and saw a shaggy australian shepherd in front of me. Then, there was the call of a high masculine voice behind me.

"Don't worry, he's friendly!"

Oh fuck. I was caught. Visions of being arrested for indecent exposure flooded my imagination. I was frozen with my cock three-inches deep in my hungry mouth. I sat still, willing the dog away, my cock pulsing between my lips.

"Shiloh, come!" he snapped his fingers and whistled. "Smells like you're having fun."

From his angle, he had to know what I was doing. My cock left it's true home as it left my mouth in agony. Slowly, quietly, I slipped it from between my lips. A thick strand of clear liquid stuck to my tongue. I crammed my 9.25 inch quickly into the speedo-like briefs, and hurriedly did-up my zipper and belt, the dog wagged his tail and looked at my stupidly, "I'm not too worried." I said, while trying to make my crotch less noticeable. "He just startled me." There was a chorus of young voices behind the first, and I heard approaching footsteps. Precum still glistened on my lips. I licked it away and wiped my arm against my mouth.

"My bad." The young man came up next to me, and his dog scampered forward. He pulled out his water bottle and took a long swig while a second guy, and a girl came up to the outcropping of rocks, "this is a really beautiful spot."

The group sat down at the base of the boulder with me, and all took out their water bottles. I had not seen them on the trail, and assumed they must have come from a different route. They were all sweaty and breathing heavily. The day had become hot since I came down from the peak.

The girl unzipped her bag, and pulled out a pill bottle, and shook it, "mind if we join you? We forgot a pipe."

I looked at the smoldering chillum next to me, covered with my spit and precum. I didn't want to expose my activities so suddenly, and handed her the pipe, "all I've got is this chillum." I handed her the pipe, and she quickly loaded it.

We smoked about four bowls. I could only think about my precum on each of their lips, if they tasted it. If the young man had seen me selfsucking. When the pipe came to me I sanitized the end with the flame. We talked about the trail and the hike, and the beauty of the forest before heading the last mile down the trail together. In the parking lot, the guy who first came up hung back while his friends took off their hiking boots next to the car.

"So, Silas, right?"

"Yeah, Greg? What's up man?"

He kicked the ground and looked at his feet, "just us guys dude, what were you doing when I came up?"

I laughed under my breath, thinking of excuses without any sounding realistic, "I was, uh, I was just having some fun."

"I'm sure, buddy. It just looked a little…intense."

I was caught. Immobilized. "What do you mean?"

"Not many guys can have fun like that. You should think about doing porn."

I laughed. The prospect was ridiculous. I would never be in porn, "thanks for the compliment, but I was just jacking off."

"I'm sure you have to bend in half to do that." He clapped me on the shoulder, "you should definitely hit me up sometime." He took my phone and entered his number, before going to his car. I climbed into mine still hard as a rock, and horny as ever.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 14
The car tore down the mountain. I couldn't wait to get home and finish. My cock rested, semi-erect and heavy on my hip, but throbbed gently. Being caught spurred me on. I wanted to show off, and not just for my sexual partner. I wanted someone to find me leaning down, mouth slick with precum. My dick was hot under my hand as I rolled into town. I wanted to be discovered sucking, unmistakably and frantically, my mouth crammed full of shaft. By the time I pulled up in front of the house, my cock was at full mast and plastered to my thigh with precum. It leaked through my briefs, and spotted my shorts. Ryan and Cody's cars sat in the driveway as I went up the walk, and into the house.

"What's up, Silas?" Ryan said from the couch.

I stood in the living room, the sticky wet spot growing at my hip, "just got back from a hike. I needed to get out."

"Yeah, you've definitely been in a funk, man." Cody said. "What are you doing this weekend, we're thinking of having a party."

"That sounds fun, but I think I'm going to pay Ben a surprise visit."

"Yeah, get it!" Ryan said.

"You guys have fun, though. I have to get ready for work." I stripped the clothes from my body en route to the basement. As the briefs slipped over my big cock, it sprang free, and slapped hard against my stomach before returning to its normal straight ahead position. I grasped the middle, and jerked furiously for a moment while walking to the shower. There were only a few minutes before I had to leave, and no time to jerk off, let alone selfsuck. After a hurried shower, I threw on some flour-covered clothes. The pizza shop waited, and the night would be sexually frustrated.

As the shift wore on, my cock did not deflate. It didn't help that I thought about Ben; his lithe but muscular body, our lips pressed together, then 69-ing, before finally fucking. I sucked off in the bathroom. The restaurant was busy, but I didn't care. I unzipped my fly and sat on the toilet, quickly extracting the nine hard inches tucked away inside my smelly briefs. It sprang forward, pointing rigidly at my face. Immediately, I bent forward, my mouth open, and dripping with saliva. My lips wrapped around the midpoint. I sucked hard, pulling my cockhead towards the back of my throat. The struggle to twirl my tongue around the fat length already in made precum leak, causing my cock to inch deeper. Precum spilled onto the back of my tongue, and oozed into my throat.

Obscene sounds issued from the stall. Deep moans, and slurping filled the bathroom. It didn't matter. My pleasure was more important. I grasped underneath my thighs, and leveraged lower. My cock pushed deeper as my balls tightened, and contracted against my body. I nearly came. I extracted my cock with a loud slurp, and leaned back against the wall. The gooey mass throbbed, rigid and inviting. I leaned down with my lips open and puckered, then caught sight of my watch. The break ended five minutes previously. Two more hours stood between me and freedom. I stood up reluctantly, desperate urges to swallow my cum flooded my brain. I needed to taste my own sweet load; aching for my hot meat, beating against my tongue. I braced against the divider and licked the tip a few times. Sadly, I stuffed my cock back into the briefs, thoroughly washed up, and went out into the pizza kitchen. I put on an apron, and went towards my station.

The clock inched slowly along. Every minute seemed doubled, and I only thought of my sweet delicious meat spreading my lips until it choked me. I nearly blurted out "selfsucking" to my co-workers when they talked to me, the thought preoccupied my mind so. After an hour of time standing still, the manager yelled across the kitchen, "who's going home?"

I undid my apron and shouted, "Silas is going home!" and clocked-out before she could say otherwise. I left through the back door of the restaurant, and unlocked my bike. My cock throbbed painfully, straining against the briefs. On the half-mile ride home, my prostate pressed hard against the bike seat, and made my cock leak even more. The damp constrained sensation was intense. I hopped off in the back yard, went through the back door, and straight into the basement.

The music thumping from the floor above buzzed my window. Laughter and shouting filled the upstairs. I ripped off my clothes, and sat down in my desk chair. My cock leaked and throbbed, gently pressing my abs, near my solar plexus with each pulse. A slippery and sticky pool clung there. I scooted my butt to the back of the chair and leaned forward, taking my full cockhead into my mouth. I felt so powerful, like a completed and firing circuit, each time my cock entered. I eased it deeper. First, barely licking the tip, sending waves of pleasure down my shaft, through my balls, and up my spine. Then, slowly pressing the hot sweet bulb of my cockhead against my tongue and past my lips. That was always when my brain flooded with desire. Hot spit flowed cooly against the radiating meat as it slowly slid towards my nuts. I held my lips tight under the base of my head and swirled my tongue slowly, tasting the leaking, and accumulated dried precum. It had never been so slick against my tongue.

Every single drop was a delicious surprise. The slippery goop caused my cockhead to push just a little further in. The teasing had to stop. I stood up without releasing my cock, and re-wrapped my arms under my ass. Sinking back into the chair, I wriggled my hips forward and angled them up. I took a deep breath through my nose while pulling on my ass. My cock suddenly plunged into my throat. My cockhead poked at my tonsils. My sagging nutsuck came towards my face as the whole shaft of my cock nearly disappeared. I wrapped my lips over my teeth and formed a tight seal.

I placed my feet on the edge of the desk, and pressed against it, forcing my cock in and out of the tight, wet hole I created with my mouth. I started gagging, and eased it out, so about four inches filled my mouth. I caught my breath and went back for more. I sucked hard, pulling about seven inches back in, and took a hand from my ass, wrapping it around the base of my heavy package. Holding on under my balls, I fed the last tantalizing inches into my mouth. I watched as my taint started twitching, causing the tip buried in my throat to writhe. My balls were pressed hard against my lips, the sweat and musk from the hike, and BO from being confined in briefs all day sent me over the edge. My asshole squeezed tight as my load began to release.

I dropped my hand, and pulled down on my thighs, as the first shot rocketed back. I swallowed it easily. The second followed instantaneously. I sucked frantically, slurping every drop into my throat. The third jet became stuck and I coughed, causing the fourth and fifth to spray out of my mouth, and leak down my shaft. My head bobbed up and down so quickly, even though I coughed around my dick. Shot after shot erupted in my hungry mouth, then cascaded between my lips. I longed to swallow it all, but kept coughing. My jizz dripped down and through the short pubes at the base of my cock. I was still cumming, pouring all the delicious sperm into my mouth. But the coughs kept me from drinking it. The hot load rolled down my heavy nuts, and coated them with a sticky film. I took it out of my mouth, coughing and nearly choking. I couldn't stop. I stood up, and stumbled around looking for my gym shorts. It felt like a glob of peanut butter was stuck back there. Coughing, nearly falling down, I pulled my gym shorts on and stumbled up the stairs, and into the kitchen.

I stood at the sink, filling a glass and hacking. I took a swig and choked on the water.

"Sy, are you ok man?" Ryan yelled from the living room.

I took another sip and felt the clogged strand dislodge, "fuck." I finished off the glass of water, "yeah I'm good now." I looked into the living room. There were about ten people playing beer pong and smoking. I stood in the kitchen, in nothing but my gym shorts, dripping with sweat, and covered in sperm. I wiped my mouth with a paper towel.

Ryan walked over to the door, closely followed by a girl. "I thought you were at work?"

"Got off early and had to take care of something really quick."

Ryan gave me a sly look, "looks like you were working out."

The girl came up next to Ryan and pushed her way into the kitchen, unabashedly checking me out, "mmm yeah it does."

"Sure, we'll go with that." I said, refilling the glass.

Ryan laughed and clapped his hand on his thigh. "Are you still going to see Ben?"

"Yeah I think so. Just trying to decide if I should leave now or at like 5 in the morning." I leaned against the counter. Next to me, the girl mixed a drink.

"It would be a bigger surprise if you showed up first thing in the morning." Ryan sipped from his beer.

"So true, maybe I'll leave now, then." I turned and went to my room to pack a few things. I stuffed a change of clothes, condoms, lube, a bag of weed, and a pipe into my backpack. I put on a t-shirt, and pulled a hoodie over it. I went upstairs and said goodbyes before heading out the door.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 15

It wasn't late yet. The summer sun had barely dipped below the mountains when I got home. The deep-purple night sky darkened as the car accelerated down the on-ramp. Traffic clipped along as towns melted by the window. The taillights in front of me slowed, so I snuck into the far left lane, and zipped by. The exit waited hundreds of miles down the interstate. I let them unroll, my feet resting on the floor and the engine on cruise. Dubstep thumped from the speakers, and probably rattled car windows. An hour or so later, I slipped through the capital, and my bladder started itching. I stopped on the extreme south side to fill the fuel tank, piss, get an energy drink, and roll a few joints.

Traffic thinned a bit, as the next city glowed on the horizon. It was almost 10 o'clock. I lit the joint, and stayed in the right lane. The interior grew gloomy with smoke. I couldn't wait to see Ben again, to hold him close, to kiss him deeply, and fuck his brains out. I rubbed the bulge lengthening towards my hip as the joint died. I cracked the back windows, and the smoke vacuumed out into the night. After maneuvering into the left lane, I leaned back into the seat, and relaxed for the drive.

I imagined Ben laying in bed, on his stomach, fingertips sliding along his plump ass and towards his tight hole. In my vision, he slowly humped the sheets, and sighed as his middle finger slipped into his hole. His hips ground into the bed harder the deeper his finger got. My cock was at full mast. I stroked it gently through my shorts. The imaginary Ben flipped onto his back, and began rubbing his long, curved cock, and moaned my name as his finger worked deeper into his ass. Another city bloomed on the horizon, and traffic intensified. I sped along, wanting desperately to see Ben. I increased the speed on the cruise control, and flew through the city. The Ben in my mind began huffing and moaning louder, and sprayed a massive load all over his chest. Precum leaked through my shorts so intensely, that I put my finger to the fabric, and brought the familiar sliminess to my lips. I sucked it from my finger.

One more city stood between the path of the interstate and the desert. Orange light pollution shimmered in the distance surrounded by inky night. Around midnight the traffic thinned. The interstate was nearly empty on the other side of town. I inched my shorts down to my mid-thigh. My cock popped out and smacked hard against my stomach. So much precum had worked up, that a dollop flecked my chin with the dramatic snap. I took the steering wheel in one hand, and with the other, began rubbing my fat cockhead. Through the minty glow of the dashboard lights, it reared up like a sea monster. My precum shimmered. I wanted to lick it, badly.

No one followed me, no cars headed north on the other side of the divided highway. A car sped along a mile or two in front of me, at about the same rate, but that was it. The cruise control was steady. The gas and brake pedals were practically untouched. I needed to taste my continuously leaking precum. I couldn't waste a drop of the delicious, syrupy goo. I needed it in my mouth. I scooted the seat all the way back, so the steering wheel was out of the way, and went for it. I scanned the road once more, and the situation had not changed. I gripped the base of my shaft in my right hand, and held the wheel steady. I leaned forward, and licked my head in two quick circular motions. My sweet, moist cockhead rested against my tongue. I let it enter my mouth, sucking hard on the tip briefly, pulling all of the delicious clear juice into my mouth. I sat back up, savoring and swirling it around. The car up ahead still clipped along, and the north-bound lanes were still empty. I was dead-center in the lane.

The delicious juice filled my mouth, and mingled with my spit. Sliminess coated my tongue and perfumed my breath. I leaned back, and turned on the seat warmers. I pursed my lips, and dribbled the goop onto my cock, rubbing it slowly into my shaft. Musical beats informed my tempo. I released the steering wheel, and the car did not waiver. I leaned deep into the reclined seat, keeping an eye on the road, on the car ahead. I wrapped both hands, one on top of the other, around my well-lubricated shaft. I slowly and methodically rotated them in opposite directions while simultaneously moving them up and down. I imagined Ben on his knees, licking the tip of my cock, then gently sucking and nibbling my head. I wanted his mouth wrapped around my shaft. I scanned the road once more, the traffic situation had not changed. I bent forward and aggressively sucked up a massive drop of precum.

I applied such hard suction to my cockhead that the squelching sound overtook the music for a moment. The slurp echoed around the car as I straightened my back. The car up ahead kept the same pace. My car had drifted slightly towards the left. I corrected the angle and continued to rub my shaft. All the precum and spit I had swirled around my mouth now coated my cock in a thick, delicious film. The smell began to fill the car. It was a thick, hanging sweat, mixed with the pungent sweetness of a wet cock. My balls hung loose, splayed out on the warm seat. They had been constricted all day, and the stench lingered in my nose. The sperm from earlier that night clung in dry flaky patches on the sagging skin of my sack, and adhered to my pubes. It all mixed together in an intoxicating mixture of smells each time I looked at my crotch.

Autofellatio, especially when easy, is immensely intoxicating. I had performed the act three times that day, but still needed more. I felt cheated out of a blow job when the group had walked up and interrupted me on the mountain. Even though I had sucked in the stall at work, deeply and passionately, I had not been able to cum. When finally able to cum, and choke on my own load not three hours before, it was out of necessity. I needed to swallow my load, and splatter it deep down my throat. This was only to satisfy the backed-up desire. Now, I was horny and excited, not on edge and anxious to finally eat my cum; not desperate to suck my own cock. The smell of horned-up, sweaty, and constrained cock did not help.

A sign flashed by the window. The next exit was four miles down the road, and the state-line was twenty. Another sign stated that this town had the last services for 150 miles. I drifted into the right lane, nearly in concert with the car in front of me. Sadly, I stuffed my throbbing cock into my shorts and stopped at the first, and seemingly only, light in the town. A single car sat at the gas station, and I pulled in at the pump behind them. It was the car I had followed since the capital. The Jetta had California plates, and a young guy, a little older than myself, stood pumping the gas. I ineffectively minimized my bulge. Two or three other people sat in his car. I did an obligatory 'what's up' nod in his direction, and he returned it. I started pumping gas.

I leaned against the car, with my hand in my pocket, slowly roving along my cock. I felt someone watching. Turning my head, I noticed the guy stealing glances. We made brief, awkward, eye contact, then looked away. I pulled my hand from my pocket and stretched the fabric tight over my cock, so it was explicitly visible. I squeezed the base, and ran my other hand over the very tip. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him staring at the progress my hand made. His gauge clicked and he went inside to procure snacks. As he passed my car I heard him whistle low. I was in my car when he cam rout, and had my cock out, resting against my stomach. He stole a brief look as I exited the station.

I wound through the sleeping town, making my way towards the interstate. While accelerating up the ramp, the Jetta whizzed by. I set the cruise control, maintaining the distance between myself and the Jetta. I would probably follow them the rest of the night. I cracked open another energy drink and absent-mindedly stroked my cock. Ben filled my imagination in more and more explicit ways. Eventually, I imagined ramming him balls deep, simultaneously swallowing his cock, while Ben moaned and screamed beneath me. His body limp and sweaty, one hand threaded through my long hair, and his other toying and squeezing his nipples. The fantasy entertained me as I slipped through the night. I lit another joint. The Jetta still went along in front of me.

I calculated arrival times, and realized I would pull into the city around sunrise. I wanted to cum with Ben so badly. I wanted to share a moment with him. But, as I got closer to the destination, I grew doubtful about why he had not communicated much. As the sky grew grey to the left, I saw the city on the distant horizon, glowing like a gemstone. I was close to having him.

willy8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I followed the Jetta down the off ramp. We were both winding through the city towards the university campus. The sun rose. Ben had sent me a few pictures of his dorm, and campus, so I had a vague idea of the destination. I scrolled through our message history and looked at the pictures. I saw the dorm rising above the other buildings. I was so close I could almost taste his ass and cock on my tongue. I parked in front of the building, took a deep breath and walked up to it. The front door was locked, so I sat down to wait for someone to let me in. I kept waving at the Resident Assistant yawning at the front desk. My cock throbbed. I sat out front for about twenty minutes before someone came out of the front doors, dressed for the gym. I slipped inside and went up to the desk.

"How can I help you?"

I drummed on the desk. "I just drove down to surprise my boyfriend, but I don't know what room he is in."

She looked over the top of her glasses, "well, we don't really give that information out."

I was feeling wave after wave of tiredness, "please, I just drove through the night to come down and surprise him."

"I believe you, I'm just not allowed."

"You probably know him, maybe he mentioned me." I sighed hard, "his name is Ben Farrar. He's 6-foot or so, pretty skinny, brown short hair."

The asian girl smiled, "you must be Silas, then. Ben talks about you a lot. He lives right across the hall from me, actually." She looked around, as though a Dean was about to stride through the front doors. "His room is around that corner, near the end of the hall. Number 157."

"Thank you so much!" I backed away, went around the corner, and down the hallway. It was still early, and the dorm was quiet. A distant alarm clock buzzed from the floor above. Otherwise, everyone slept silently. I found room 157, and knocked on the door, rapping gently. I waited for five minutes before knocking again. There was a rustling inside, and I heard muffled voices, one of which was definitely Ben. He giggled and I heard him distinctly say, "no just stay in bed." My heart began to race as a pit opened in my stomach.