Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have noticed that quite a few threads I watch are getting flooded with posts from the same few users and it’s getting really annoying. I love seeing the threads active but these posts are low quality and I’ve just started to scroll past them. One user has even been called out in multiple threads for posting photoshopped and AI generated pictures. I just don’t understand what these people gain from doing it. Someone said they are “like fishing” but even then I don’t see the point. Have you also noticed this? Should I report some of the posts and hope moderators can stop it?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
smile
say who it is,dont be gutless/fearless
obviously the intellegentsia of both posters so far,dont know whatt features/programds,wateverrr are available for then

amuses me,many dont/wiont use it actually ha

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dude, the Ignore feature will change your life! Cuz annoying is not actually a violation of T&R ;)

There is nothing sweeter than zapping some thread cluttering rando into the phantom zone. The only sign of the smotted will be an occasional nonsensical quote and the sometimes tempting "view ignored posts" at the bottom of each page.

On the other hand, your "ugh, not the spam slam again" is another users' "dope, love this person's content." Can that be hella annoying? Frell yeah! Can the same phenomenon make LPSG ultra-dope? Yep. Ya got to curate the experience.

justfor_me

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My dude, the Ignore feature will change your life! Cuz annoying is not actually a violation of T&R ;)

There is nothing sweeter than zapping some thread cluttering rando into the phantom zone. The only sign of the smotted will be an occasional nonsensical quote and the sometimes tempting "view ignored posts" at the bottom of each page.

On the other hand, your "ugh, not the spam slam again" is another users' "dope, love this person's content." Can that be hella annoying? Frell yeah! Can the same phenomenon make LPSG ultra-dope? Yep. Ya got to curate the experience.
Honestly I didn’t think about the ignore feature. I’ve never used it, so thanks for that idea! I do understand that posting low quality content in a high quantity isn’t a violation of the rules which is why I never reported it. I just wanted to see if other people are noticing the issue so I put this in the forum for rants. I don’t think anyone enjoys the spamming from users like @qartuk who is one of the people posting AI generated and photoshopped images all over. Occasionally these users post a hot real picture but that’s one out of hundreds.

joey21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haven't seen the AI stuff but I don't see how replies just saying "BUMP" can make LPSG ultra-dope. Far lower quality with zero effort.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly I didn’t think about the ignore feature. I’ve never used it, so thanks for that idea! I do understand that posting low quality content in a high quantity isn’t a violation of the rules which is why I never reported it. I just wanted to see if other people are noticing the issue so I put this in the forum for rants. I don’t think anyone enjoys the spamming from users like @qartuk who is one of the people posting AI generated and photoshopped images all over. Occasionally these users post a hot real picture but that’s one out of hundreds.
Haven't seen the AI stuff but I don't see how replies just saying "BUMP" can make LPSG ultra-dope. Far lower quality with zero effort.
Site Moderating Information

AI/fake content goes here: AI Content

Admin created this thread specifically for such content. If you see such content in any thread outside the AI forum, please Report it and we'll review and take appropriate action. :)

Bumps to an active thread are a no no. Please Report them too and we'll review and take appropriate action. :)