Another friendly delivery guy

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In the year 2001 I decided to bust out a wall.. on the other side of this wall was just a big ass room that had a bunch of shit stored in there .. so I went through the stuff .. donated biggest portion to goodwill ( in case don’t know .. good will is a place where donate stuff and they sell it cheap to other people ).
And also getting rid of my old cabinets counter tops appliances .. so a buddy of mine came help load it all up and hauled it off.. ..

then I decided to be lazy and hire a crew to knock out the wall and redo it all ..

When they got done my kitchen looked so big .. I couldn’t believe it would have made it look as big as it did ..

I went to get stove dishwasher. Fridge and stuff and they were going to deliver it the next day..

I also ordered what they call island or something like that goes in middle of kitchen .. the new space was going to have big dinner table and several chairs .. so I got it all ordered and the next day it shows up.. driver backs up in my driveway .. he was so good he stopped not even an inch away from the door ..
.. out of the drivers side this guy jumps out .. and I was like this guy is going to unload my stuff .. he was like 5ft Give or take inch or so.. real skinny with a cute little butt …

He walks up to my door. He says hi I’m Sean .. is your name Lance .. I said. Yeah I am ..

he steps into the house and I showed him the kitchen / dining room area now that merged into one huge room..
He was like wow looks nice.. and that one day he’s gonna be in a place with a big kitchen and living room and bedroom ( I though why need a huge bedroom for his little body but then all I can really do was admire his butt and cute sexy body …

He went back out to his truck .. got up in there came back out with a back brace and put it on.. .. came back .. opened up the door to the truck( it went upwards and was noisy as it went). I looked in there and saw all my stuff even my mid-floor. Island as I liked to call it.. it was in four sections ..

He unloaded them and set them aside .. then got the stove— and this for some reason got me a little aroused .. he rolls it on a big dolly and sits it where it’s going .. then the fridge . And he sits the dolly down and gets all the stretch wrap off the stove slid it in and hooked it up..

Then he says let’s put the island together so we did .. got the counter top on it the top and he went under and screw it to the base/platform.. sxx .. he was under there on his back and s
I told him I’d get that as I didn’t think it was part of his job.. he says it’s ok.. he doesn’t mind.. I think he was doing it to show me that his little body was strong that his size didn’t matter ..

I began to be myself in my mind thinking of picking him up.. wrapping his legs around my waist and pressing him against the wall and begin kissing him..

He asked if I was ok.. I kind of looked at him. Guess was daydreaming .. .. he says as he looked down says he normally doesn’t get that reaction when he is delivering stuff to customers.. I looked down and I know my face turned red .. he says it’s ok… that he was flattered someone. Can look at him and get excited like I was..

I told him there wasn’t anything wrong with him .. trust me…

he looks at me and smiles and says there’s definitely nothing wrong with me..

Was this just a pass he made at me or was he just making an observation..

he asked me as he was grabbing stuff he unwrapped the stove and stuff with — asked me what had me aroused .. ( I was beginning to think.. most guys wouldn’t ask questions about it — they would x x. Just move along and do and finish their job and leave.. xxx )

So he was under there putting the bolts in sections 1 and 2 .. on his back and he was stretching up and his shirt slid up to where see his belly .. it was light brown skin with little trail of hair going down to his pants ..

He moved some more and then I was able to see his bush above his cock ( realizing he wasn’t wearing. Any underwear ).. he comes crawling out and I had to lean against it as I was not full blown.. erect ..

First thing he does when gets out is looks down toward my crotch area but couldn’t see it as it was against the stand/island .. he went around and this time he does it on his knees .. ass up in the air …. Seeing the top part of his ass and crack I just began thinking "fuck.. I wanna run my tongue in that "

I didn’t know what I was going to do .. I wanted to stay there and help and he was making things hard to keep me there ..

he comes out says ready for the top.. I said I bet you are … then I said I’m glad it is .. and we put it on and he says out of no where "Yes"

I said "yes what ?"

he said he’s ready for a top he just hasn’t been with one in couple years ..

I said I find that hard to believe ….

he stand real close. To me and the top of his head was couple inches below my chin( I’m 5ft11 / 6ft tall).. and he looks up and tells me no one wants to be with a guy that still looks as short and young as he looks ..

I told him .. since he was being so open about his sexuality and basicly how long it’s been since he had sex .. I asked him .. what time does he get off work..

He says I was his only drop/ delivery for today .. and the manager wanted him to help me set up everything and put it where I wanted it to go..

We put the island/ cabinet where wanted it. And mounted it to floor.. he turned toward me I leaned over and kissed him. And he stared at me. For a minute .. then kisses me back..

I set him on the stand where we kissed as I worked on pulling his shoes and socks off.. then went up slid his shirt off .. he lays down on the counter top of the stand ( which was 6ft long ) where I unzipped his pants and pulled them off .. and there it was .. his coxk rock hard .. and he speaks up and says that’s another reason why can’t find anyone ( his dick was 4 1/2 to 5 inches ).

I began sucking it and told him nothing wrong with this coxk.. and sucked it and his balls some ..

he sits up puts his arms around my neck holds me and begins kissing and he was a damned good kisser .. working out lips together and barely sliding his tongue out to run across my lips ..

I was about to blow a wad in my pants right there ..

I raised his legs up .. reached around him picked him up held it naked body in my arms.. ( still had my pants on but if I was naked like him I could be lowering him down onto my cock but only thing I did I was lower him down to let him feel how hard I was ..

I carried him to the bedroom tossed him on the bed .. kicking my shoes off and taking my shirt off as he was unbuttoning my pants.. pulling out my cock and took it in his mouth and began sucking it hard ..

He sucked it for few minutes laying on his stomach .. I leaned over ram my finger in his crack and instead of pulling away .. he lifted his butt S if to say .. go ahead …

He stopped for a minute and wanted me to lay down in the bed .. so I did as he moved to side of me and went back to sucking my cock some more.. only this time he worked it down his throat And backed off and did it again few times and then I watched as my cock disappeared into his mouth and loved how it was feeling sliding down his throat ..

Some how I heard myself telling him keep sucking .. but I didn’t need to tell him that ..

I had him move around to where we were in 69 so I can suck his cock n balls some.. his balls were so hairy I loved it as I sucked on hi balls feeling his pubes in my mouth and then rub my nose in it and smell the sweetness of it all..

And then I went for the grand finale when I am in this position and that’s rimming his ass … as I ran a finger over his hole.. I can tell it had definitely been a while since anything has penetrated it.. I ran my tongue over it and he pulled his legs forward A little exposing his hole more to me but took away the access to his coxk.. but that was fine as I was going to be here a while enjoying this..

I licked around his hole and wet a finger and worked it inside but wetting my finger several times and working my tongue around it trying to push it inside his hole..

I worked on his hole for a while as he stopped every now and then and enjoying it all.. I had managed to get my tongue sliding inside it and tongue fucked it for few.. he pushes back pressing his ass against my face and rubbing it back and forth and side to side as my tongues kept on staying in that hole as much as possible ..

It was him deciding to stop and get up .. as he got up I had a thick spot of precum right below my neck and as he moved around precum was stringing from his dick onto the bed ..

He asked if I had any lube and I told him top drawer of nightstand .. he gets in there sees it and condoms.. he asked if we had to use condoms and I told him no .. I just had them there for guys that want to use one and they been there for years .. kind of giggled and told him they were probably expired …
…. He lubed my cock as I laid there and he stand over me and begins to squat down and I can feel my head opening up his hole .. and he flinched as it did..

He looks into my eyes reminds me it’s been a while .. I told him take his time .. and he did .. few times getting my dick out of him and adding more lube … ..

This time as he went down on my cock he went down a little faster .. I put my hands on his ankles .. as his hands were on my knees as he worked the rest of my cock inside him..

I was saying " fuck you’re so freaking tight. " and he was saying " you’re so freakin huge ( as I was little over 8 inches and medium thickness )

He had me inside him all the way .. he tells me one other guy that had fucked him was little smaller and thinner .. and wasn’t totally rock hard but mine was rock hard ..-and says it feels great. As the looks of pain went across his face as he begins to go up and down a little. … riding my cock..

The more he went up and down the more he went up. And then back down .. I was laying there grasping the covers on the bed with my hands. And probably bending my toes as he did this and began picking up the pace..

He wanted to be on his back so as he moved to the right I sat up and as he went onto his back I got on my knees without it popping out ..

I began to pump slowly as he. Grabbed his ankles and pulled his legs back..

I went doing long strokes .. pulling almost out and sliding back in slowly and his mouth opened up and says oh fuck that feels great .. so I kept doing it but over time I went faster and faster .. he started jerking his dick as I went to shorter strokes meaning faster as I went in hard few times feeling my balls smack against him..

As he was jerking his dick he tells me to cum in his ass .. and I told him it’s about to happen as I began shooting and my cock throbbing so hard as it did ..

Soon after I came I began to feel his asshole tightening up around my shaft .. and then throbbing as he shot he load on his chest and stomach..

He was moaning as he shot his load ..
I pulled my dick out let his legs down and began sucking his cock Tasting what was left oozing out of his dick.. then sucked and licked up what was on his stomach and chest .. and he lifted his head up and kisses me on the lips and slid some tongue in my mouth tasting his cum ..

He lays flat in the bed. Arms out on the bed .. and asked if I needed anything else delivered ..

I told him he can deliver himself on my doorstep anytime ..

He went showered off and got dressed .. I put on my pants on .. he grabbed his back brace.. says it’s mandatory to wear it.. and I told him make sure he did as my dad didn’t wear his one day at work and he threw his back out.. he was like damn…

We stood at the door .. kissed for few minutes .. he put his hand on my crotch and was surprised it was hard .. he said wished had time. To go another round but he better get the truck back to the store and see if any new deliveries came up if not clock out and go home ..

I said clock out and come here if wanted another round

He didn’t come back that day but I did give him my number and he can call me anytime. And he tells me give few days as his ass was sore .. I apologized to him and he said don’t apologize that he enjoyed every minute of it

Last edited by a moderator:

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn’t see him for little over a week .. I was laying on the couch naked as I usually try to be when I am home..I wrap a blanket I have on the couch to answer the door …I hear a ding and it was the gate (someone was there) and it was him saying he came to visit.. I buzzed the gate and let him in .. few minutes later there he was standing there big smile on his face and his eyes shining like he was happiest person on earth .

He had a backpack over his shoulder and a bag he was carrying with his hand .. I told him to come on in.. and after he stepped in I shut the door .. and he turns around kind of stands on his ripple toes and kissed me on the cheek.. and he asked me if it was alright if he stayed the weekend ..

I told him he can stay all he wanted .. he was like be careful you may not like saying that ..

I told him if he was a bad boy I’d bend him over my knee and spank his ass .. and all he had to say was “ don’t tease him with a good time”
But he was glad I said he can stay.. said him and his room mate had an arguement and decided to end the arguement by packing up some clothes and stuff and come over and see if he can stay.. his room mate was straight and he wanted to have a party with a few straight guys and some girls and have some fun..

Said the last thing he said was he was going to find him another place to stay .. I told him I got two bedrooms upstairs and a full apartment type thing on first floor .. with living room bedroom bathroom kitchen laundry room ..

He says to hell with that and the other bedrooms when he be in bed with me.. I smiled and bent over a little wrapped my arms around him .. picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and we kissed ..

He says he needs to take a shower as he said he stinks … .. I told him he didn’t stink to me but he says he hasn’t took a shower for 3 days .. no hot water as the room mate uses it up all time..

I told him pack his shit up and move in.. no need to put up with that shit if don’t want to..

He says if I was serious he’d take me up on my offer ..

I said take bottom floor but he can stay up here if he wants .. but bottom floor if he decides to want some privacy .. he says ok..

But for now he went to take a shower .. and comes out naked says he forgot his clothes.. I said he was ok.. and showed him what I was wearing under my blanket I had wrapped around me..

He got used to nakedness fast.. and I told him that’s why my nearest neighbor was 10 miles from here .. and the wooden fence is up. So no one can see me or whoever is here naked around the house or outside .. went out to the pool that I already had set to warm up a little .. because I was going to swim in it for while and lay out in the sun…
So we went got in the pool.. as he walked in front of me I was admiring that little ass of his ..

He says get rid of that blanket.. so I did and got in the pool with him.. .. he swimmers from one side of the pool and back a few times then swam to me and wrapped his legs around my waist. And tells me all he been thinking about was me and that day..

He then proceeds to tell me when he first saw me he thought damn I was tall.. ( I never saw myself as tall 5 11 isn’t too tall but to him I guess I would be ) .. and as he approached the door he thought to himself that wondered what be like to wrap his legs around my waist and feel my cock rubbing against his ass ..

I put my hands around him rubbing his back and then went down to hold each cheek in my hands .. and told him.. my first thought was “ damn look at that little ass” as he was putting on his back brace ..

But now I was hoping to get to know more about him and he said same ..

We got out of the pool and I laid down in the sun in one of them lounge chairs ..

And he lays on tops of me chest to chest but rested his head beside mine.. I ran my hands up and down his back and he says that feels good . And few minutes later he fell asleep .. ..

I grabbed the blanket I was wrapped in and covered us both up as didn’t want to lay there and get a sunburn.. and I fell asleep with him few minutes later ….

TBC

Last edited by a moderator:

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn’t see him for little over a week .. I was laying on the couch naked as I usually try to be when I am home..I wrap a blanket I have on the couch to answer the door …I hear a ding and it was the gate (someone was there) and it was him saying he came to visit.. I buzzed the gate and let him in .. few minutes later there he was standing there big smile on his face and his eyes shining like he was happiest person on earth .

He had a backpack over his shoulder and a bag he was carrying with his hand .. I told him to come on in.. and after he stepped in I shut the door .. and he turns around kind of stands on his ripple toes and kissed me on the cheek.. and he asked me if it was alright if he stayed the weekend ..

I told him he can stay all he wanted .. he was like be careful you may not like saying that ..

I told him if he was a bad boy I’d bend him over my knee and spank his ass .. and all he had to say was “ don’t tease him with a good time”
But he was glad I said he can stay.. said him and his room mate had an arguement and decided to end the arguement by packing up some clothes and stuff and come over and see if he can stay.. his room mate was straight and he wanted to have a party with a few straight guys and some girls and have some fun..

Said the last thing he said was he was going to find him another place to stay .. I told him I got two bedrooms upstairs and a full apartment type thing on first floor .. with living room bedroom bathroom kitchen laundry room ..

He says to hell with that and the other bedrooms when he be in bed with me.. I smiled and bent over a little wrapped my arms around him .. picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and we kissed ..

He says he needs to take a shower as he said he stinks … .. I told him he didn’t stink to me but he says he hasn’t took a shower for 3 days .. no hot water as the room mate uses it up all time..

I told him pack his shit up and move in.. no need to put up with that shit if don’t want to..

He says if I was serious he’d take me up on my offer ..

I said take bottom floor but he can stay up here if he wants .. but bottom floor if he decides to want some privacy .. he says ok..

But for now he went to take a shower .. and comes out naked says he forgot his clothes.. I said he was ok.. and showed him what I was wearing under my blanket I had wrapped around me..

He got used to nakedness fast.. and I told him that’s why my nearest neighbor was 10 miles from here .. and the wooden fence is up. So no one can see me or whoever is here naked around the house or outside .. went out to the pool that I already had set to warm up a little .. because I was going to swim in it for while and lay out in the sun…
So we went got in the pool.. as he walked in front of me I was admiring that little ass of his ..

He says get rid of that blanket.. so I did and got in the pool with him.. .. he swimmers from one side of the pool and back a few times then swam to me and wrapped his legs around my waist. And tells me all he been thinking about was me and that day..

He then proceeds to tell me when he first saw me he thought damn I was tall.. ( I never saw myself as tall 5 11 isn’t too tall but to him I guess I would be ) .. and as he approached the door he thought to himself that wondered what be like to wrap his legs around my waist and feel my cock rubbing against his ass ..

I put my hands around him rubbing his back and then went down to hold each cheek in my hands .. and told him.. my first thought was “ damn look at that little ass” as he was putting on his back brace ..

But now I was hoping to get to know more about him and he said same ..

We got out of the pool and I laid down in the sun in one of them lounge chairs ..

And he lays on tops of me chest to chest but rested his head beside mine.. I ran my hands up and down his back and he says that feels good . And few minutes later he fell asleep .. ..

I grabbed the blanket I was wrapped in and covered us both up as didn’t want to lay there and get a sunburn.. and I fell asleep with him few minutes later ….

TBC
I woke up and he was still sleeping .. so I turned up on our sides and got up and left him sleeping ..

I went into the house .. must have slept longer than I though as it was after 2 now .. so I started a load of laundry and started the dishwasher .. and laid on the couch and watched tv ..

He comes in there about half hour later lays on my back and his cock obviously hard as it went rubbing along my ass crack ..

He begins rubbing it and says he should slide his dixk inside me right here right now .. I reached under the couch grabbed tube of lube and told him go for it ..

He was like” damn you have lube all over the place I said yup.. night stand in bed room .. under the couch and in kitchen and outside on the deck and at the pool.. never know when things will happen..

He lubed his dick and slid his wet lubed finger inside melt hole and worked it for few.. then he leans forward using one hand to hold himself up and the other hand to guide his dick inside .. as he slid it in I was like fuck yeah that feels so good ..

He laid down on my back begins pumping a little and laid there for few enjoying it ..

He says he didn’t know I liked being fucked .. I told him I was into pretty much anything .. but he said I was the first person to let him fuck .. I told him I didn’t know why as his dick feels pretty good inside me …. He’d pump a few times and stop and pump a few times and stop .. ..

He pushed in hard all the way in and then began to slowly fuck me.. I was like” oh yeah that feels good “ as he kept on going ..
Had him stop for a second and stuck one of the pillows on the couch under my crotch area where lifted my ass up and said there.. ..

He begins pumping again.. and says that feels better .. .. it was like five minutes or so ( didn’t time him— just an estimate ) and he began cumming and lays on my back and slowly pumping it in short strokes and says how fun it was ..

I asked him now which did he want to be .. top bottom or both .. he says both..I was like” good answer because I’d want to feel him inside me. Again..

He laid there for a while as his dick went limp and then got hard again few minutes later and just laid there ..

TBC

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think he enjoyed just laying there with his hard cock inside me as much as I enjoyed feeling it ..

I got tickled at him when he asked me if I was hard… I was like.. I’m laying here naked with a nice cock inside my ass.. what do you think….

He gets up and tells me to remove the pillow and get on my knees where he played with my cock and balls from behind and he was like …” fuck you are hard.. “”

Then he stopped and moved up and pressed head of his dick at my hole — just pushed in a little and backed out .. he did this few times until I told him to go ahead if he was wanting to fuck me again..

He didn’t waste any time sliding it back inside me and began fucking me .. holding my hips he was pulling on my hips and ramming it in hard as he could .. few minutes later he was cumming again inside me ..

He said he can do this all weekend.. and I told him I’d let him…

I went to bathroom .. pushed out his cum and wiped my ass .. and told him want pizza for dinner? He says where from.. wanting to know who delivered up this far ..

I told him home style .. asked what he liked on pizza and he says pepperoni ham mushroom sausage bacon and onions .. I was like.. I like all that on my pizza and banana peppers.. he says he did to..

Tbc

Write as I can while not sleeping .. on pain meds so sleeping while they are working

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We went to kitchen i preheated the over to 350 .. while it was hearing I got the crust in the pan layer of sauce and cheese on it.. then another layer of crust then sauce and toppings then cheese ..

As it baked we sat watched tv .. I sat on end of couch.. he laid on the couch stretched out he head on my lap .. and we talked and he told me something else about why he and his room mate were arguing .. and that was because his room mate lost his job .. and told him he was going to have to pay rent and stuff until he found another job..

He tells me his name isn’t even on the lease of the apartment .. that the landlord doesn’t even know he lived there ..

I told him we will run over there any time want and get his stuff .. as he didn’t have to give a 30 day notice since landlord didn’t even know he existed in the apartment

The pizza got done and I cut it out him couple slices on a plate and got me a couple. And sat at the table and ate.. he ate it like he had had anything to eat in a week ..

We let dinner settle cleaned the kitchen and took a shower together.. he washed my back and then I was in front of him Letting the shower rinse of the soap .. then I reached down reached around and grabbed his asscheeks picked him up .. again his reaction was to wrap his legs around me as I pushed him against the wall in the shower and began kissing him.. and he kisses back .. we went back and forth tilting our heads one way then the other way kissing and and rubbing our tongues together .. and as I went down side of his neck licking and sucking on it .. the water from shower running over his chest and my head n face .. so as I kissed his neck and worked to his chest and kissing n sucking his nipples ..

My cock was rock hard and was pointing at his hole rubbing against it.. and I barely pushed it in a little and he was already begging for it saying fuck yeah ..

I let him down .. turned off the shower .. we got out and went to bedroom without drying off .. ..
I laid him in the bed where I could lick and suck his chest and stomach dry.. then his cock n balls .. then I listed up his legs and went for his asshole .. licking it and fingering it .. but I was being a little more rougher with it.. working one finger inside him then two as he looked into my eyes he tells me to abuse his ass ..

.I got the lube — lubed my cock and fingered his ass some .. then slid my cock inside him .. he opened his mouth as if to say ouch /oh fuck as I began fucking his ass .. I’d do long strokes then short fast strokes pounding him so hard his head would hit the head board ..

I scooted off the bed pulled him with me.. slid my cock back inside him.. wrapped my arms around him and his legs stayed upwards . And picked him up.. beginning to fuck him while he was in the air depending on me to hold him as I thrusted my cock and fucked him..

I had always wanted to do this but most guys I was with were to big n heavy for me to do it with but his sweet little body was perfect ..

I turned around put him against the wall where he was more stable and I pounded him hard and he kissed me and tells me Fuck yeah Fuck his ass ..

As I held him against the wall .. I shoved my cock all the way inside him and let his body go down making sure I was all the way and began cumming inside him.. and my cock was throbbing so hard inside him as I did it.. ..

I walked back over to the bed let my cock slide out of him. And had him put his knees on side of bed and bend over as I guided my coxk inside him again..

This was one good position to fuck hard and faster and as I held his hips slamming my cock inside him and out he was grabbing the covers on the bed and buried his face in the mattress .. . I pulled out slid two fingers inside him feeling my cum inside him.. and smacked his ass cheeks hard ..

.. I asked him what did he want me to do as I smacked his cheeks more making them red all over .. he says fuck me ..

I got him to lay down flat on his stomach and I got over him slid my cock inside him again and began to fuck him again .. and kissing his neck on both sides and then I’d Act like I was going to bite him on the neck but then suck n kiss ..

I spread my legs as his were together and scooted up to where I could slam it in and fuck some more..

As I kept on fucking he begins to moan a lot and tells me he’s gonna cum.. this just made me fuck his ass in short fast strokes .. and he started moaning little louder and making sound like mmmmm. Mmmmmmmm.. I began to feel his insides tighten and release around my shaft Then he began cumming ..

Then it was like he collapsed as I continued to fuck him.. .. and he says he wanted to swallow it this time.. I was about to shoot when he said it.. so I pulled out and he turned over and took my cock in his mouth as it began shooting and he stayed there as he swallowed it all as I watched his throat make the swallowed look / moving .. then he sucked my cock and Then he lays down beside where he had came ..and there was a big wet spot with a bunch of cum there .. ..

I had him stand up … pulled the cover off and then we laid down and I asked him why did he want it that rough.. and he said he wanted to see if he can handle it..

I asked if it was ok or was too rough.. he says was a little rough but it felt great ..

I had him put his leg on other side of me( I got on my side and his leg went behind me) and I pushed his other leg away some and there was his asshole .. little bit red which was pretty good after the pounding I just gave him .. ..

I fingered it a little and leaned over and kissed his hole few times then slid my tongue in as far as I can get it and rub my tongue inside him .tasting my own cum as I did it ..

He was hard as a brick so I sucked his dick. And he was so turned on it was like 5 minutes he was cumming in my mouth ..

He was like fuck you’re one horny fuck .. and I was like…. And you’re not .. he says well yeah he is but that I was more horny this time than last ..

I told him he wasn’t on the clock and had more time ..

We laid in bed turned tv on had nightmare on elm street movies( I think the first four .. on vcr tape .. said he never watched them so we watched the first one .. fell asleep on second one

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a few friendly delivery guys in my time and whole we both got what we wanted it never, the first time lasted as long. For ages I had one guy who put me on his schedule bt it was only ever 15 minutes tops- but long enough to sate our appetites. It always seemed to me that while they delivered, and boy did some of deliver, in my area they always lived miles away.

Very very hot story. Hope you got more and I’m also trying to picture you both. Yum!

Reactions: episema