Anything On Guilherme Filpo

Jowick2815

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You
sometimes they use videos from other people... and sometimes there's guys saying they will send a video 5min long and they actually send a video that its almost 1min... and for you to no complain they block you.

but i find hard to believe he's offering to show off his dick.
Are you willing to share at all?

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You
Are you willing to share at all?
but it wasn't me lmao.. it was @Deep Throat King

and i said i didn't believe it... and if what he said is true, hardly will be a video of his own cock or, if it is, it will not be a revealing video... as he is kinda homophobic.

and i also don't believe the guy is randomly offering to someone if they want to pay to see 5 seconds of his cock. it would be more credible if his lady is doing a OF and did a collab with him... but i believe that's not going to happen either. this man like the attention, but if the attention goes too hard that make it feel gay, he might freak out lol

Reactions: Discoduck

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I can testify! He’s hung!! I was so shocked because most guys who are big / muscular tend to be small. No. He’s hung alright and thick asf! Wheww
i personally don't think they must be real nudes of him because the guy is kinda rich... he doesn't need to sell pictures of his cock for $100. i mean, he really doesn't seem someone that would need to make money like that. if he is really selling something, the nudes are probably not his

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz

JohnJonesBlue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i personally don't think they must be real nudes of him because the guy is kinda rich... he doesn't need to sell pictures of his cock for $100. i mean, he really doesn't seem someone that would need to make money like that. if he is really selling something, the nudes are probably not his
How do you know he's 'kinda rich'?

whydamnheshot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
How do you know he's 'kinda rich'?
he moved out from brazil when he was young and lives there since then. he always had a lifestyle of someone who lives really well. he could make more cash out of bodybuilding if he had someone to help him with the strategy and all that, but he never did that considering all these years... why?

because he also doesn't need to do it. I believe his sport isn't just for fun, cause professional bodybuilding takes a lot of mind commitment and strength.

but do you think someone that is preparing to be very known in bodybuilding would risk having his nudes all over the internet? if you believe he wants to be famous as someone that had to sell himself while dating a girl (showing a lot of unnecessary pda - the love of his life bla bla bla)...

also, the dude he has connections with lots of well known people in bodybuilding and among those guys, you don't want to be the only one selling dick pics while they work hard, close deals, offer coaching and all that shit. and a bad reputation you don't want to have in this business cause they will push you to the corner and you will be forever THAT guy.

if he is really offering those things, i'm sure that if one day it leaks to the world see... he can prove its not him because it was never really him

Reactions: Roman Rex Fritz

Joeyy_1400

Loved Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did you know how he tasted?
like I said in my previous comment. Money speaks lol he’s huge and packing and he’s tall asf in person lol. A really deep voice too. I was so shocked when I heard him speak haha