Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
(Continued from New Roommate(s) Part 0: Prologue)

Part 1: New Roommate(s)

With the first bit of light in the window my eyes flew open. A plan had formed in my subconscience overnight and I had to get going to arrange the details. Ignoring my rock solid morning wood I jumped in the shower for a quick wash and shave. It took a good ten minutes before my beligerant cock softened. Later I would have to take care of that need but for the moment the long-game was a foot. I only had the morning since this afternoon was our quarterly pre-meeting with the bosses. This meant I had to put on underwear and actual trousers, not just freeball in my athletic shorts like most days working from home. Once I was dressed and out the door I headed directly to the leasing office which opened at 8:00 am.

Harlan's (and Dave's) building across the street has an equal amount of one and two bedroom units on each of a dozen floors. My building was a bit newer and had a few of the one bedroom with the remainder two bedroom in a couple of configurations. Except for one. The top two floors had a unique two bedroom unit at one end, sort of a penthouse because it had two levels. The living area of the unit was on the 17th floor and the balance was on the 18th floor. In my two years here the unit had always been empty because of it having an awkard floor plan. Although more spacious the layout was not easy for most roommate situations. I was only familiar with the layout because the leasing company often used it as a party space and I had been there several times, so I knew it would be perfect for the scenario Harlan had proposed.

The revised lease in hand I was excited for the move. Our new home has living, kitchen, dining, a small private study and a powder room for guests on the 17th floor. The stairs at the side of the living area lead to the second level on the 18th floor. Here there are two large bedrooms with a massive (by urban apartment standards) shared bathroom in between. One bedroom opens directly to the landing and sliders open to a covered terrace, the only one in the building. The other bedroom opens to the stair landing which also accesses the terrace. The rooms are each about the same size as a hotel room and would easily fit two queen beds. However, the bath doesn't offer the expected privacy, because it isn't entered from the hallway, but accesible directly from either bedroom. Yet, I felt confident this apartment could be the answer, a bedroom Harlan and Dave could rotate in and out of, even with their own beds if they wished, and the study for my office space.

The last two weeks had flown by and tomorrow I move from apartment 703 to apartment 1718, the only one in the buidling numbered higher than 10 on each floor. Sharing the apartment are my new part-time roommates Harlan Green and Dave Grey. Harlan was a high school classmate of mine and Dave was Harlan's college roommate. Dave also happens to be the one I have lusted after for the last three months since he sublet from Harlan. After a great test of patience, the universe finally aligned the stars for the move to this apartement, and my plan to get closer to Dave was about to become reality.

I spend the last evening living on my own packing my home office into boxes for the move upstairs. I already had everything else packed, not that I have a lot anyway, except for the last minute items. Harlan was not able to make it to town to pack or move his own apartment so Dave stepped in and was working away across the street. I fell into bed exhausted about midnight ready for tomorrow's agreed 8 am start for the move. Dave and I would first bring everything from Harlan's place across the street then move my stuff up to 1718. It was exciting to have the extra space, the study for my home office on 17, the terrace and the view on 18. It was even more exciting to potentially have the views of Dave.

Harlan and Dave both work part time in the same midwestern city as me. Harlan lived here exclusivly until a recent family emergency took him back to our hometown on the east coast where he has been working 100% remotely for the last several months. With the pandemic officially over, his employer now wants him in the office at least one week each month going forward. Dave's situation is a little different, he had a three month consulting project here, subletting from Harlan, otherwise he lives out west where the enginerring firm corporate office is located.

The arrangement for Dave to share Harlan's place across the street while Harlan was gone worked as neither had been in town at the same time. Now Harlan needs to split his time between our home town and here, and coincidently Dave will only be in town a few days each month for the next phase of his project. As neither wants to pay half rent for quarter use of an apartment, Harlan let his lease expire and they are going to rotate using my second bedroom, paying one quarter each of my place. I will effectively only have a single roomie, mostly during the evenings, half out of the month. For me, I work almost exclusively from home, having the larger space to myself most of the time is a great benefit. This new arrangement suits all of our needs very well.

It was finally Friday and I had PTO from work for the move. Waking up about 7:15 I literally hit the floor running, straight to the shower to get myself ready. I had saved out a pair of those ball-pouch underwear hoping to keep my nuts cool in the summer heat. They are also a precaution because I'll get aroused seeing Dave's sweaty muscles flexing as we lift and carry the moving boxes. I'm also hoping to get the nipple show he unknowingly gives when wearing one of his usual cut-down graphic T's. The second precaution today is wearing dark loose shorts to better hide any precum spots. Soon I was dressed and headed across the street to find Dave and get started.

Using my key fob to open the main door, I crossed the lobby and found the designated elevator waiting, doors open, with padding hung in place for move day. Being the end of the month we would have competition for the elevators but hopefully this won't slow us too much especialy since we have two apartments to move. When I reached the 9th floor the self closing door to Harlan's apartment was being held open by a 20lb free weight. I stepped in and called for Dave. "Hey, Dave, it's me." in reply I heard "Come on in." from a sleepy voice. I took a few more steps into the apartment. I had been to Harlan's before and had actually lived in the same one bed plan when I first moved here. Being the smallest floor plan at 635 square feet, I moved to the two bedroom across the street when COVID forced remote work so I would have a dedicated office space. This is the apartment I'm leaving now for the larger one to share.

There is a spot though in the one bed plan, at the place the kitchen and living area meet, where you can see almost every corner of that unit. As I took up a position there I scanned to find Dave. In my wildest of thoughts for the day I had not expected the image that came into view. The bathroom door was fully open and Dave was now brushing his teeth at the sink, his bare ass facing me. It was perfection! I looked around nervously trying not to stare. Even after a couple of possible signals from him over these last few weeks I still wasn't sure if he was into me or even men in general. He had some cheek leaving the door to the corridor propped open, inviting the opportunity to show off. Another signal that shouldn't be ignored. Taking in the image of his perfect ass my mouth was suddenly dry, but I somehow managed to speak and play off his nudity "Dave what can I do to get started?". His response to my question was quick as he bent slightly to spit toothpaste into the sink, he said "maybe grab some of those boxes in the bedroom and stack them on either cart by the front door." My cock twitched and I knew this was a good omen, today would be a fantatic start to this new roommate arrangement.

Only half heartedly looking away I continued the scan of Dave's backside. The trapezius muscles in his shoulders rippled as he finished with the toothbush. Leaning on his left leg his right foot crossed behind, propped up on his toes, making his ass tilt. It was a runners butt, rounded and with lite golden hairs in the crack, but none on the cheeks. My cock continued to swell as I walked into the bedroom and approached a couple of moving boxes stamped Medium Box "These the ones?" I called over my shoulder. Silently Dave had walked into the room behind me. It almost made me jump when he replied so closely to where I stood. "Yep, those two are first." It took all my will power not to spin around and grab a full on head to toe look. Picking up both boxes I then casually turned to find Dave facing me, but bent slightly pulling up his underwear followed by a pair of shorts. "On the cart." I retoricially stated. "On the cart." Dave affirmed. In a moment Dave was himself carrying box toward the cart. He had put on a shirt too, but not a cut up one I had hoped he would. Yet, I was suddenly okay with this because I now had the image of his entire body, front and back, to add to my memory.

"Hey Liam, what time are the furniture movers getting here?" Dave asked. "A couple of hours, 10 am, starting here then my old place around 1 pm." I reiterated the times for him. On scheduled move days the leasing office arranged for a moving company to assist at a flat fee when between units. It was probably an insurance thing in case anyone gets injured or damages a wall. This was great because the two of us wouldn't have been able get it all done in one day otherwise. For the next two hours we worked moving the boxes, TV, and clothes across the street using the two large wheeld carts the building also provided. Watching Dave from behind as he pushed the cart I kept thinking about this morning and his glorius ass framed by the bathroom doorway. I continued to sneak looks at Dave as we unloaded and worked throughout th emorning, but managed to keep from having more than a semi. A few times I took the opportunity to arrange my junk and wipe up any pre that was leaking. More than once I caught a glimpse as Dave put his hand in his shorts and adjusted himself too.

All the boxes from Harlan's place were moved by about 12:30. Harlan didn't have much more furniture than I did and the movers only took 90 minutes to move the couch, chair, bed and the small side tables to 1718. Food was delivered at 1pm to my old place, and then we started moving boxes from there to upstairs as soon as we ate. The furniture was all in the new apartment and placed in their respective spots by 4pm, both upstairs and down. Dave leaned against the boxes strewn around the living area, motioning to all of them he said "I'm sure the hell glad neither you or Harlan care about decor, all of this was a big enough job." I play slapped his shoulder and winked. "Yeah, that is why we have you roomie, to make the place look nice." I think he got the double message, at least subconsciencely, because he blushed. Another signal that he may have interest.

How about a beer?" I suggested heading for OUR fridge, already stocked with beverages tranferred from my old apartment. I had only seen Dave order a smoothie from the shop near the apartment, and this was one of the many things I wanted to know about him, that is whether or not he drank alcohol, due to his incredible physial conditioning. In reality, these past 9 hours moving is the most consecutive time I had spent with him since we met three months ago. "Yeah, sure, it is the weekend after all." I grabbed two bottles from the fridge, twisted the caps and handed one to him. "So Dave, tell me about Harlan as a roommate, is he casual? messy?" Taking a queue from this morning I wanted to set some expectations about attire, or lack of, when hanging out at home.

Although I never roomed with Harlan I was around him enough back in our home town to know he liked to hang out at home wearing very little. Dave thought for a minute and took a long drink from the beer before answering. "I guess we were both sort of neat, the beds in the dorm were lofted so we both just threw stuff under them, the floor was usually clear. We mostly hung out in just shorts or underwear, but nudity wan't an issue either." He paused for a second, "This being your place for the most part are there any roommate rules I need to know about?" Just like the door to the corridor this morning Dave had just propped open the door to this conversation and invited me in. "Well, shoes off at the door, replenish anything you use the last of, otherwise just be yourself and be comfortable." and then the leading statement "Except maybe one other, just text me if you bring a guest home so I'll be sure to have clothes on." The twinkle in his eye said it all, little to no clothing was okay with Dave and I hoped he wouldn't be any regular visitors.

Without much hesitation upon hearing my last statement, Dave set down his beer, walked back to the front door and removed his shoes. Then to my delight, he moved to the stairs, striped off his shirt, shorts and socks draping them over the banister, returning to the kitchen in just his underwear. "You said be comfortable." Dave said with a shit eating grin. The smirk on my face must have revealed my intensions. He was again holding the beer but lifted his index finger and moved it up and down in my direction. "Are you comfortable Liam?"

Last edited:

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2: Our First Time

Our day had been spent moving boxes, but more so admiring each others bodies and finally letting desire take its course. We stood from the couch and grabbed the others hand. In unison we said "shower."

Being our first night in the apartment neither of us had used the shared upstairs bathroom yet. It was massive by urban apartment standards and the two upstairs bedrooms had direct access rather than a door in the hallway. Some of the other features in the bath included a private toilet area. Two vanity areas with sink and ample storage. But the best part was the two person shower with rain heads, body sprays and hand held sprays. As we climbed the stairs I remembered that towels were in a box by the kitchen island. Separating myself from Dave I went back down and grabbed a couple, placing them under my arm. I also picked up our clothes and then returned to the spot where Dave had remained watching my activity.

Not sure what to make of this Dave shrugged and put his hand on my ass when I reached the step above his. As we made the last step before the landing I brought his shirt up to my nose and drank in the fragrent scent of his sweat. Catching my idea Dave took my shirt from the pile and did the same, rubbing his face with it too. I stopped at the laundry closet and put the socks and shorts down, took the shirt from Dave, laid it on top of the pile with my own. Tossing the towels toward the open bedroom doorway was the last thing I had to do to free my hands.

Placing my fingers into the waist band of Dave's underwear I paused to let him catch up to me. Instantly he recived the message and placed his hands on top of mine to help slide the underwear from his body. Seductively I pushed the material from his hips to just below his adonis belt. His raging cock trapped in the pocket created by the movement. I slowly pulled the elastic forward until his shaft was visible. Dave was vibrating with anticipation and released my hands to let them finish the job. Pulling the material out still further his cock was suddenly freed and slapped against his body, releasing a lbig pearl of pre which spilled over and began to run down his shaft. I lowered myself on one knee to finish pulling the ball-pouch trunks to the floor. Meeting his cock now at eye level I drank in the sights and smells of my new lover.

Time slowed with a few whifs of Dave's musk. My eyes followed the line of pre which had now made it to the top of his balls and was disappearing into the soft downy blond fuz.covering his scrotum. My mouth instintively watered and opened as my tongue took my first taste of Dave. Starting at the hairline, I licked up the line of pre to its source. Curling my lips I eagerly popped his cherry head into mouth and gave it a few tentative sucks. "Oooooooh" Dave softly cooed. "I don't want you to stop... but stop before I cum. I want linger with you a while." Dave obviously having huge willpower gripped my upper arms and helped me stand. Dave then erotically comanded, "Now strip so I can see ALL of you." He wasn't overtly foreceful in tone, just confident in what he wanted.

Turning away from Dave I resumed to seductively lower the underwear and kick them away. My raging cock was at full mast and a pearl of pre cum ran down the side of my head. "One" Dave counted, "Two" I counted, "Three" we said in unison. I turned back to revel in the amazing sight I had imaggined these months, this time unashamedly staring. There was Dave in all his glory, as manificent as I had hoped. I scanned his feet, up to his hewn thighs and then his crotch. My eyes beheld again the most shapely set of balls. Just above those beauties began a thick shaft anchored in the most beautiful dark blond bush. The soft curls framing his package and highlighting the slight curve as his cock extended a good seven inches to the tip. Like his nipples the flesh was a pleasant sun kissed cinnamon-sugar brown, in fact there wasn't a tan line to be found.

Dave extended his hand to caress my red, swollen, dripping cock. His touch, the first from a male lover, made me gasp and he quickly withdrew. "I'm sorry." Dave stammered. So I leaned in to kiss his lips and draw our bodies close. "Don't say sorry," I whispered in his ear, "it was just the anticipation overpowering the moment. Let's get out of this hallway and into the shower." As I turned to walk into the bedroom I let my hand fall and grip Dave by his cock, puling him along.

We kicked the towels ahead of us reaching the bathroom door where we paused to make out. We grasped each other in a mutual bear hug, finding the others ready lips and probing each others mouth with feverish intensity. As we kissed our dicks rubbed together between our bodies. The sensation of his stiff rod against my corona was intense and thrilling. We both were leaking pre cum and the longer this action lasted the slicker we became. Frantically we began to press or cocks together, grinding our hips and moaning into each others mouth. The sound of our phones chiming downstairs broke the trance for only a second, but long enough to bring us out of that embrace only seconds before one or both of us would have cum.

Not caring about the text message we finally moved to the shower turning on one of the rain shower heads. It only took a minute for the warm water to arrive. We were kissig again as I stepped under the water first. "Wait" Dave said and wheeled around, "soap" he called over his shoulder as he ran from the room, dick slapping his belly as he ran. I heard him on the stairs bare feet smacking every other tread as raced down and back up with a gym bag. Unzipping the bag he produces two bottles, body wash and shampoo. He stood and then leaned back, pushing them out like trophys to be appreciated. I teasingly scolded him, "Dave you are a goof, get your hot ass in this shower!" Neither of us had lost our erection or desire to envelop the other in warm touches.

Dave started vocalizing his fantasy about us. "Liam, please wash my hair." I was compliant, dispensing shampoo into the palm of my left hand then I pushed him under the gentle stream of water. We are about the same height so I was able to reach his scalp, drizzling the shampoo onto his head and massaging it in with my finger tips. I spun him slowly so I could was the back of his head, then pulled him close, my aching cock finding a waiting place at the crack of his ass. I pushed my hands foward to grab his pecs and touch his perfect nipples with my index fingers. "Oh Fuck, oooh, Liam, ummm," sucking in his breath Dave stuttered, "not yet!"

I knew what he meant, he didn't want to cum, not for a while longer. Apparently Dave and I both are practiced at edging, but that isn't something I learn about him for a while longer. For now it was Dave's turn to wash my hair. As Dave began to lather my scalp he again became vocal. "That day we talked in the shop two weeks ago, you had the biggest wet spot on your shorts. I was certain it was because you liked my body, you really weren't subtle about staring you know. Not that I minded being desired by you. But like I said earlier, I needed the time to decide something." He paused. "Now is our chance, let's live to the fullest." Another pause, "Liam, I want you to fuck me, right now, in this shower."

"Holy shit" I blurt out. "Seriously, tonight, now" My excitement rose and Dave grinned at the glee in my voice. "Dave, I haven't before, you know, had anal sex." I said, apologetically. Dave responded, "Me either, but I've been playing with my hole, I want it bad." He kissed me long and hard then stepped out of the shower to get other things from the gym bag. First a small bottle of lube, second a dildo. The surprise on my face made him laugh. But undaunted he returned to the shower stepping to the end with the bench. Lubbing up the fake cock Dave squatted over it and slowley inserted the thing into his hungry hole. I was amazed, excited, and shaking from anticipation.

Having seen the display, I was ready to try my real cock in place of the dildo. "Liam, get the lube and slather up your cock. I want you now!" My lover seemed demanding, but it was just the anticipation of the first time. Removing the dildo, with a pop, I saw Dave's pink bud for the first time, quivering and expectant. I knelt over Dave and poured out a generous amount of lube, letting any overflow drip into his ass crack and waiting hole. "Liam..." Dave questions. "Yes" I reply. Dave continues, "I'm so happy we are sharing losing our ass virginity together." With that I approach his hole and rest the tip of my cock against the warmth of his body. The sound of the running shower fades into the background as Dave pushes himself against me, opening up enough to start letting me push in.

I hold for a moment to enjoy the new sensations. Dave wimpers slightley then pushes more against me so I go futher in, hearing a slight pop. From reading and watching gay porn I know that we have made the first progress to fucking. I place my hands on Dave's hips and pull toward me while pushing my hips toward him. The feeling of Dave's body grabbing onto my dick is amazing. "I'm ready now." Dave announces. "Fuck Me Liam, Fuck Me Good" I'm enthralled, embolden, and enraptured. The man of my desires is here, I'm inside him, and I slowly start to fuck Dave.

Forward and back, with each stoke a bit deeper, it takes a dozen times, but I'm finally balls deep. I continue to thrust, slowly. Dave is responding, jagged breathes tell me it must hurt in a good way. I pick up the pace enough that my balls make a few slapping noises. "Dave, buddy, are you doing okay?" "Oh, yeah, oh yeah, ummm" is the response. It has been less than five minutes, but my aching nuts are just about to blow. "Dave?" "Yeah, Liam?" "Okay if I nut inside you?" "FUCK YEAH, NOW LIAM, NOW" As if by his command my cock explodes inside Dave, for the first time. Volley after volley, I cum harder than ever before, my jizz seems endless and starts to ooze out of Dave's ass past my shaft.

I'm spent by the best orgasm of my life, yet somehow we manage to manuver on the shower bench from doggy style to Dave in my lap without my cock leaving his hole. Now that Dave is resting against my chest I have my arms free to caress his body. I glide my hand over his abs down until I have his throbbing cock in my hand. With my other hand I graze his nipple which elicits a gasp. "Are you ready to cum now? I ask Dave. A nod is the afirmative response. I start alternating sroking him and rubbing his nipples. About the third exchange Dave holds his breath, arches his back and cums a flood of semen. Jets of white shoot up over his chest landing on my cheek, and his own face then shoulder. Another set of cum volleys hit his pecs before slowly disapating. During his orgasm his spincter grips my cock making an unexpected thrilling end to our first fuck. We pant for a long time just staring into each others eyes. This roommate thing may just work out!

Last edited:

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 1 continued: Prelude to the First Time

Oh Fuck! My mind began to whirl, and my pupils must have dialated because it was suddenly very brite in the room. My knees almost buckled and sweat broke out on my upper lip. Not able to speak I just shook my head back and forth and mouthed "no". All the plans were coming to reality and I was overwhelmed.

Dave saw my state and moved toward me taking the half empty beer from my hand placing it on the counter. Putting his arm around my waist Dave started leading me to the sofa. As we walked he began to speak quietly in my ear. "I have some things to share with you." My head swiveled to meet his gaze and look into his eyes. They were a clear ice blue. As we sat down together, his arm now around my shoulder, he continued. "Liam, I found myself immediately attracted to you that first day we met when you set me up in Harlan's apartment." My heart was racing, was there a 'but' on the way? "Since then I've noticed you watch me, especially at the shop after I finish my run. Two weeks ago that rainy day I almost told you how I bad I want you, but needed a bit more time to commit to my feelings." Okay, not a 'but' maybe an 'if' instead? "Before we can start anything more than frienship, I have to be honest here. First, I've always known I am bisexual, but never have been with another guy. Second, I'm not into casual sex, I want to be with just one person at a time." Holy fuckin' shit, this guy is really into me and wants to be exclusive!

Somehow finding my voice I replied in a whisper. "Dave you've opened up so quickly today that I'm in a bit of shock at the moment. Harlan never has shared any personal details about you so I didn't know enough to guess, just admired you from a distance. Like you I'm bisexual. I've never done more than make out with another guy and only had a few dates with women since living here. The day we met though I wanted all that to change, with you." Dave gave me the kindest smile then leaned in for the softest kiss of my life. "Well Liam, the vibe between us is undeniable, and I think that only being here one week a month will give us time to get to know each other, but also give us a break to assess as things move along." I chuckled quietly thinking how analytical of him and out loud said "you are an engineer after all." "100 percent."

The short conversation on the couch let my head clear and I was ready for more of his kisses. Grabbing his head with the palm of my hand I pulled him back in close for another and another. Dave tugged at my shirt and helped me take it off. He then leaned back to take in the view of my chest and gave an approving nod at my chest hair and visible abdomen muscles. I could see the tent of his underwear and several wet spots of various sizes both dried and damp. It was obvious he had been thinking about this all day too. My shorts were next to be removed and now we were both only in our underwear, our matching underwear. I have watched enough gay porn to have the mechanics of what to do now. But from other sexual experiences, I knew rushing was a sure way to ruin the moment. There was time and tomorow was Saturday. We had the whole weekend ahead.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2: Our First Time - Continued

Dave playfully tapped my calf to get me to straighten my leg so he could dismount from my lap. He collapsed onto me then rolled to his back lying next to me. I could tell Dave was giddy about our physical compatibility by the way he was sputtering laughter that matched his different emotions, plus the relief of sexual tension. "Wow, holy fuck, we are so hot together. This was fucking awesome and I can't wait for more!" My heart fluttered at his words, I felt the same, but didn't speak, simply grabbed his hand and rolled over to give him a passionate kiss. We just lay there for a few minutes, quietly, warmly, excitedly. We were relaxed in our nakedness and the knowing we can look forward to more experiences. Dave broke the silence.

"Liam, we can't tell Harlan, at least for a while. He will lose his shit."

"Yeah, Dave, I know. I don't want to keep a secret from him, but timing is everything for a surprise like this. He should hear it directly from us. Sooner than later though."

We silently left the "when" decision for later. Our small talk about reality signaled that the time for sex was over for the moment. Dave rolled over me, gave me a peck on the lips, sat up and moved to the edge of the bed toward the bathroom. "I have no idea what time it is, but I have that meeting at 9am. Better hit the shower... alone." Dave winked and gave me his silly grin. About the time he reached the doorway a phone went off downstairs. "I'll find our phones and figure out which one is going off while you head to the shower." Crawling from the comfort of the bed I felt lighter than air. Heading down the stairs, I trod barefoot, bare-assed, and barely touching the floor to where our phones had remained all night.

My phone was on the kitchen counter by the fridge from when I retrieved our beers. Dave's phone was at the end of the kitchen island where he finally addressed the elephant in the room and opened the door to our new relationship. The battery on my phone was flat so I crossed the room to the study for the charger and returned upstairs. When I made it to the bathroom Dave had just stepped into the shower. "Dave, your phone is here by the coffee maker. That last notification was definitely your phone because mine's dead and it will take a minute to get it connected and enough juice to turn back on. Do you care which sink I take for my stuff?" I could here the water splashing as Dave rinsed his hair. "No preference." was his reply. "My charger is in that gym back if wouldn't mind to connect mine too, that would be awesome. What time does my phone say?" Checking his lock screen I called out the time to Dave. "7:23" "What time do you need to leave?" Dave replied back. "about 8:00, half any our still, so I'm good."

I pushed the box with my stuff to the sink nearest my room and plugged in my phone. While my phone started up, I moved Dave's gym bag to the other sink and connected his phone as well. Yesterday I noticed that Harlan and I had the same pod style coffee maker, so I brought his up here, along with his collection of about 30 random mugs and a selection of coffee pods. "He Dave, you want me to start a cup of coffee for you?" Dave didn't hesitate with a reply but surprised us both with his language. "No, thanks Babe." I blushed, not sure how that set with me, "BABE? did he just give me a pet name?" Dave reacted aprehesviely as he turned off the water. "Oh, sorry, that just kinda came out before I thought." My retort was amiable, "Okay, no problem, but let's save pet names for after we tell Harlan." Dave nodded as he dried himself and walked to pickup his phone.

"Two missed calls and seven texts." Dave announced the count of missed items and then the details of each one. "The calls are both robos, one text from my Mom, one reminder from the airline to check-in, and five from Harlan." I had just filled the water reservoir on the coffee maker and pressed start. We were both naked and conversing in a totally comfortable way, as I realized I had never felt this physically free with anyone before, my eyes began to tear up a bit. Clearing my throat, I wasn't prepared for these feelings. I pushed back the tears and picked up my own phone and reported my count to Dave, "same, some junk calls and other texts and five texts from Harlan. It looks like they are in a group with all three of us." Dave took up his spot in front of the sink, just like I found him yesterday, left foot flat and right foot propped up behind it, tilting his ass just so. Thankfully the other emotions overrode my libido or I would have gotten hard from the visiual. "Why don't I read them aloud so you can continue getting ready." Dave had already put the toothbrush in his mouth and just nodded approval.

Harlan Green: 5:54 PM ":heart: you guys handling the move"

Harlan Green: 6:22 PM "Any probs with closing out my old place"

Harlan Green: 8:18 PM "Hello???"

Harlan Green: 9:27 PM "WTF no response u azhols RU pissed"

Harlan Green: 10:39 PM "Stop being FK buddies & HMB"

Dave and I just burst out laughting at the last text. If Harlan only knew his figure of speach was so spot on! Our eyes met with the knowing look only too appropriate for the moment. Dave had spit out the tootpaste and could talk again so simply stated, "Yep, sooner than later." Dave picked up his phone, disconnected the cord, unlocked the screen swiped a few times and typed a few characters, then placed it on the counter. "Jump on my back like leap frog." I hesitated. "Go on, trust me." Dave bent over some and I did as instructed. I heard the shutter click sound from his phone. Dave shooed my off and hurriedly grabed the phone and I heard the woosh of a message being sent. "Dave, what the hell did you just do?" Just then my phone chimed and I opened the message.

Dave Grey: 7:39 AM "Kiss our asses Harlan"
1684814372668-png.97174451

"Did you just out us to Harlan?" I retored with questioning anger, but I quickly realized what Dave knew about or mutual friend, he is no good at reading between the lines. Just that photo would not clue him into his buddies being a couple. Dave was already doubled over with laughter and after a couple more seconds so was I.

Harlan Green: 7:41 AM "FU both"

It was my turn now.

Liam Stewart: 7:43 AM "LMAO"

Liam Stewart: 7:44 AM "Seriously all good here - my phone needed a charge and Dave's had been on silent until a bit ago

Liam Stewart: 7:44 AM "call u after lunch"

Harlan Green: 7:47 AM "U guys suck mostly Dave"

Harlan Green: 7:47 AM "K"

Dave quickly dressed. Grabbing his gym bag he called out as he headed down the stairs, "I'm going to the gym later for a makeup session from yesterday. I'll text you when I go for my run so you can be at the shop to stare at me while I get my smoothie." I knew he had the shit eating grin on his face all the way to the elevators.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2: Our First Time - Concludes

The coffee machine had finished just before Dave left and I took time to enjoy a relaxed Saturday cup. As I drank the fragrant brew I checked myself out in the mirror and found the places where cum was transparently adhered to my skin. The not knowing if the cum was mine or Dave's was thrilling and I snapped a couple of selfies as mementos. Even though I was now mostly hard I didn't touch myself and no pre cum had formed. My body was satisfied for the moment and of course there was still tonight.

After thirty minutes or so the coffee cup was empty and a shower was needed. I turned on the sprays on the other side, just to be different and to have tried out both positions. While the water warmed up I took a piss directly into the drain. Mental note to myself; make sure Dave and Harlan were okay with peeing in the shower. It was a quick rinse really, just the cursory items so I could feel fresh tackling getting the apartment finished up. Since I only had about an hour or so before "meeting" Dave at the shop I decided to start on the study and setup my office for Monday. Getting dressed though caused some concern. To recreate the vibe of the shop, I should freeball in my shorts, but after THE "rainy day" I had started to wear briefs to the shop as a precaution. Not sure I could risk going commando today, but it should be less crowded on the weekend. Fuck it. I pulled on my shorts over my bare ass and headed downstairs to get started.

My efforts to organize the office paid off quickly. I scooted the desk and desk chair into place. Connected the powerstrip to the wall and my desk lamp, printer and computer charger to it. No decor items, the walls would be bare, at least for now. There was a small box of items to unload into the middle desk drawer and I was effectively ready to work. This gave me a few minutes to grab one of my easy chairs as a second seating option. It was one from my previous living room. The corner also probably needed a table and lamp at some point. We had placed Harlan's huge sectional couch and his other furniture in the new living room. It was way too big for his old one bedroom place. In fact it didn't fit and sat in three pieces before, so it is really perfect here. My sofa and the second easy chair of mine went to my room where I'll have a nice sitting area to enjoy the view out onto the terrace and city skyline.

After my work on the study was complete I walked into the kitchen to make a mental list of next steps in getting the rest of the place organized. Since it will be primarily my home, I didn't see any reason to ask for opinions from the other two. Not to be a hardass about it, I'm totally open to rearranging if there is big objection to placement of the kitchen items, but doubt either one will care. Just a few minutes into these considerations my phone chimed.

Dave Grey 9:55: "at the gym cu in 1hr"
m-468-jpg.101222771

Damn, that is one fine ass! I had that ass! I want that ass again tonight!

Shit! I trudged upstairs to put on a pair of cotton trunks under my shorts.

Heading back down, key fob and phone in hand, I also took my laptop just to keep the scene realistic. Walking out the door, my cock was still at full mast from that butt pic as I pushed the elevator button. Reversing the walk from three weeks ago, I conveniently covered my erection with the laptop. My guess was right, the shop was close to empty. I ordered a small coffee and took up the prime chair at the worktable. This gave me a direct view of the door. Opening the laptop, I logged into my personal email and spent some time cleaning out all the junk I've been ignoring, old messages about college basketball brackets, adds from my credit card company and forwards from my family about coming to birthdays or home for a holiday. I actually lost track of time and almost missed Dave's approach.

Dave jogged up to the area between the gym entrance and the shop door. He started to bend over and stretch out as a cool down from the run. I could see the sweat stain on his shirt, and knew that he really had been out for a run. Taking time to slowly stretch up to the sky and arch his back, Dave made sure his shirt would ride up to reveal his abs and push his jock strap bulge out for good measure. His efforts to put on a show for me also got the attention of two others who were at a table closer to the door. The person in the chair with the better angle made a motion to the other one to take a look. Quietly but loud enough for me to over hear, the second chair said "That guy is HOT As FUCK" drawing out the phrase for effect. My face turned red and I had a less than subtle moment of jealously, which turned into a sort of pride filled feeling at hearing someone else be impressed by my lover.

After stretching for a minute or two Dave entered the shop. He deliberately didn't look my way but made eye contact with the gawking table. Oh that is a cheeky one I thought to myself, he may need to be punished for this little charade. Ordering his drink and staying in character, he leaned against the railing that separated the order counter from the seating area. His perfect runners but hung over the bar and the light from outside made the material of his shorts slightly translucent revealing his jock strap waistband. My cock had finally settled down when I was going through email, but now it was raging again. After leaning down pretending to tie his shoe, he really just pushed his ass out further and then he finally stood. Turning about three quarters he hooked the shirt with his thumbs and pulled the sides together. There they were, the prized nipples. Time slowed as I gazed at those beautiful orbs and Dave stayed still to let me have my fill.

The show was giving me a bout of dry mouth, so I took a drink of my lukewarm coffee. It wasn't until his drink was ready that he actually looked my way. Walking up to the counter he lifted the cup and turned my direction. With the finesse of an academy award winner, he stared right past me and absently ran his hand under his shirt across his abs. The duo at the table gasped and giggled. One of them called to Dave. "Hey, excuse me, is that a pour over or an Americano?" I couldn't believe it, Dave was getting hit on. The fucker is hot and I shouldn't be surprised, but damn, this was messing up our moment.

Wanting to regain control, I snapped my laptop closed with enough force the noise could be heard everywhere in the shop. The duo didn't take their eyes off Dave, but the shit eating grin that appeared on his face told me he heard it. I let them talk a while longer and Dave the introvert became visibly nervous, flicking his eyes over to me to say 'help' as the duo started to talk louder and more excitedly with him. Hatching my plan, I placed my hands in my lap and waited until he took a drink from his smoothie. I wasn't completely sure until I pulled up my shorts leg and underwear to reveal my hard dick that Dave would be able to see below the table top. I had played my card at just the right moment because he choked on that smoothie, coughing and sputtering to the gawkers dismay. They were really concerned and one of them even stood to pat his back!

I stood too, and casually as you please walked by with my hard cock tenting my shorts, the laptop perpendicular to my groin shielding my boner from the few others in the shop. I winked at Dave as I passed by the table, the duo paying me no attention whatsoever. Once out the door I couldn't hold my laughter in any longer and I could see Dave's head in my peripheral vision swivel to watch me, my shoulders bouncing with hysterics, walking passed the glass windows to the apartment building entrance.

I was in the lobby waiting on the elevator, tears in my eyes from laughter, when Dave appeared on my heals and a little breathless. He must have made a hasty exit from his new friends and sprinted to catch up. The doors opened and he stepped in sync with me running his hand down the back of my shorts giving my cheek a playful squeeze as we stepped into the elevator car. He wrapped his arms around me and gave a hug from behind. My shoulders were once again moving up and down with laughter and Dave let go to burst into laughter too. He sort of squatted putting his palms on his quads and shook violently from the ridiculousness of what had just happened in the shop. "Oh fuck, oh shit, you should have seen the faces on those two when I choked. Oh, whew, shit, fuck" Dave sputtered though the laughter, "you missed it!" The doors opened on 17 and we turned toward our front door.

Taking Dave's hand in mine, I used the fob to unlock the door. The body-heat and intensity of the bonding moment overtook us and we started passionately kissing. Even before the door clicked shut we were tearing each others clothes off, kissing, licking, grinding and clawing at each other. Dave's shorts and jock were around his ankles and one shoe was off. My shirt was off, but somehow tangled up with my shorts which Dave couldn't get down passed my knees. Both of our cocks were standing straight up and bursting. Pausing for only a moment to get ourselves striped bare of the tangled clothes, Dave still had on socks as we hurried arm and arm up the stairs. Entering the bedroom he tried to hook a left for the bathroom, but I corrected his trajectory to the bed. Dave tried to redirect, "I need a shower, I'll get the bed all sweaty." My response was clear and simply stated, "Dave, I'm going to fuck your sweaty ass on this bed right now."

My own bottle of lube was in a box by the bed, and I grabbed it flipping open the cap. Dave was on his back, legs up, he feet and white socks up in the air like flags saying 'my hole is open for business.' I lubed up my cock, my index and middle finder on my left hand, and dropped a glob on his waiting pucker. I continued to stand on the floor, bent over him to asses the situation, I saw a long string of pre cum oozing from his cock. Taking my slick fingers I worked the lube into his waiting hole, first one finger then two, opening him up for my yearning cock to finish him off. Dave was starting to be verbal again, "Liam, take me, take my hole, fill me up with your juices, make me grunt. Pound my ass until I cum!" Without a response other than to comply, I started running my glans up and down his pucker. When he pushed against me I pushed back and inserted the tip of my dick leaving it there until I could feel him open to my presence.

Just like in the shower last night, I stroked slowly, gently, a half inch, an inch, pulling back, then inserting half of my cock. Dave was panting. I quicken my pace and inserted almost to my bush, and with one final push all the way in. I only paused here a moment waiting for Dave to exhale. Moving my hands to his ankles I started to pound his ass. Slap, slap, slap of my cock and balls against Dave. More panting, followed by more guttural sounds from him. It wasn't going to be long at this pace before I blew my load. I could feel the veins in my shaft flaring out. I had to shift to my toes to find the right angle which heightened the boiling feeling from inside my nuts. With a couple of more strokes Dave let out a grunt, then another. I concentrated on his face, his eyes rolled back in his head, mouth open, sweat pouring from his chest. Another stroke from me and suddenly Dave grunted and shot a volley of semen. The first spurts landed on his cheek, his chin, his jugular notch, then his nipples before slowing to cover the space just under his belly button. My own orgasm was only moments behind his. I usually count how many times I shoot my jizz, but this time I was weak at the knees and light headed. I collapsed on top of Dave which caused my cock to exit his ass followed by my white cum. We lay there in each others arms, as our breathing slowed to normal, we remained silent, both falling asleep, glued together with our juices spread between our bodies, and satisfied.

Once again we awoke to the sound of a phone chime from downstairs. This was an alarm and it built to a crescendo before tapering off and repeating. Dave was awake first, it was his phone. A reminder that he needed to check-in for his flight and pack. "Liam, wake up my lover." Dave was softly caressing my back. It roused me and this gave Dave a chance to wriggle out from under me to go silence the alarm. He quickly returned from downstairs with the phone. He lay back down and snapped a couple of selfies of us draped across the side of the bed. "Babe, these are for me to study while I'm gone." There is was again the pet name. I still had not decided how I felt about having pet names, but I can hold that discussion until later. "Send that to me, I need a memento of that mind blowing orgasm too." Dave got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, he stopped in the doorway and turned. "Well, aren't you coming too?" I thought to myself as I pushed up on my elbows, there is that shit eating grin, I love that stupid face.

-----

END of Part 2

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 2: Our First Time - Continued

My eyes fluttered open as dawn approached, consciousness arrived slowly like I was waking from a pleasant dream. Laying on my back, reality came into focus as my vision adjusted to the light through the bare panes of the terrace sliding doors. I became aware of the bed sheet draped across my body, its white fabric undulating over the bed, dipping near my hip then rising to a peak where my morning wood pressed upward, before descending to outline the length of my new lover. Dave was on his side snuggled up against me, head on my chest as his pillow, and his arm draped across my stomach. His soft cock rested against my thigh. Dave's rhythmic breathing let me know he was still fast asleep. So blissful, I didn't want to move and disturb the moment. Instead I let my mind wonder back to our first⁰ night in apartment 1718. Everything about our sex played in my mind causing my cock to throb and lift higher against the sheet. Closing my eyes, I reveled in the new memories of our merging bodies and shared desires. The images repeating in my mind because I had to keep them fresh for the three weeks we would be apart. I cataloged them: my first time to fuck a man, Dave's nipples reacting to my touch, the veins of his cock. The smile on my face spread into a grin as I recalled our post fuck shower.

After a few minutes our breathing recovered from nutting, but were still in the afterglow of our orgasms. Thankfully the water stayed hot and we took turns bathing each other. Dave washed me first, starting with my torso slowly working the suds into my chest hair before thoroughly tending to my cock. As he lathered and stroked my body Dave shared how my cock felt in his ass, his first real cock, "That first moment when your head invaded my ass was so amazing, the warmth was so much better than the dildo. It hurt for a second but my hole was ready for action. You were gentle as you worked further inside me and I felt every inch of your perfect cock sliding in. It drove me wild when your strokes found my prostate, I know you heard me gasp. I swear I could feel your head swell even more just before the cum started shooting out of you, and I did feel every spasm as you shot your load. It was an amazing first time. Thank you."

The words he used to describe me fucking him and the lite touches from his finger tips were sending me close to the edge, and my skin reacted with almost head to toe goose bumps. "Hey Liam, turn around so I can wash your back." Dave's voice was silky and mesmerizing and I instantly complied, a command, but not demanding. "Liam, I think your ass is so fine, in fact I love every inch of your hairy body, just the right amount in all the right places." He lifted my arms and washed my pits. "I can't wait to get back here in a few weeks and explore you from head to toe even more." Of course I wanted nothing less!

Now rubbing his fingers in my crack his index finger found my hole and lightly pressed against it sending waves of pleasure to the end of my cock coaxing a pearl of pre cum to appear. Dave lingered there for a few seconds before lathering my back and washing down to my thighs, then calves. Once or twice he brought a palm up to cup my balls then gave a little squeeze. I soon felt him move in close behind me and his hard cock parted my glutes filling the void. He didn't move his hips yet moaned at the skin to skin contact and having his shaft enveloped between the muscles. Dave held me close for a few more seconds more moving backward, I knew It was my queue to wash him. I began with his chest, now face to nipples with the objects of my desire, and my hard cock jumped as I lathered them. Although I had just jerked his cock and made him cum I wanted to explore all the veins and ridges, to memorize them for the three weeks each month between his visits. I didn't get to spend as much time washing Dave because the water started to turn cold. We hurried to rinse off my cum from his ass and legs then grabbed the towels to dry off.

Holding hands we entered my bedroom, the king size bed had arrived from downstairs with the fitted sheet still covering the mattress. The top sheet, pillows and blanked were in the floor at the foot of the bed where I dropped them earlier in the afternoon. We were both hard again by this point which at this moment seemed like an opportunity for sex, but we both yawned as we arranged the bed making small talk. The conversation was nothing about the sex we just experienced, our minds now focusing on negotiating the needs of the other. "It is not quite 11, but do you mind if I go to sleep?" Dave seemed apologetic as he continued. "Today was exhausting and I have a 9 a.m. meeting at the project site to walk through with the architect before I leave Sunday." Oh, yeah, my heart sank realizing he was about to start this new routine. "I'll just go find my stuff and make up the bed in the other room, and I'll..." I didn't let him finish, I just threw him a pillow and patted the mattress indicating where I expected him to sleep. "Oh Fuck Yeah" Dave said. "I just didn't want to presume we would sleep together." And there it was, that shit eating grin again, telling me he got exactly what he wanted. 'By the way," he continued' 'you took my underwear earlier, okay if I sleep nude." Another answer checked off my Dave list. Once the light was off we slid to the middle of the bed under the sheet and blanket. Facing each other in the dark, we kissed softly while grinding our dicks together. But spent from the day and the first time sex, the motion quickly slowed and we drifted off to sleep holding each other.

The strong urge for a morning piss overcame my thoughts of last night and I slipped out of Dave's arms as quietly as possible. Stopping at the sink I used some cold water and splashed my face. I ran my wet hands down my chest to cool my skin. College biology taught me that cooling the skin changed blood flow from the extremities to the internal organs, in this case helping to ease my morning wood so I could take that piss. Turning toward the toilet room I heard Dave rustling in the bedroom. My mind wondered if perhaps he would join me. As I started to relieve my bladder I heard foot steps on the tile floor. "Room for two?" Dave called as he approached the open door way. "Yes, please." Was my response. Dave stepped in beside me and grabbed his heavy cock with one hand and slapped my ass with the other. "Morning sunshine." was his comment as his piss started to flow next to mine.

The site of Dave next to me caused my now relieved cock to instantly swell to full hard on and slap against my belly. He finished up, but taking in the show commented "I guess someone is primed and ready for more!" It was now Dave's turn to lead me by the stiff cock. I was a willing lead, but Dave did tap my hip like a stallion. When we reached the bed he said "whoa stud" and pushed me onto the mattress. As he made his way onto all fours above me I couldn't help but comment on how verbal Dave is about sex. "Dave, for seemingly an introvert you sure talk a lot when it comes to what you want sexually. I'm surprised, but really enjoy knowing how to please you." Dave retorted with a faux Scots accent, "Well laddie I would'na want to have you still guessin bout my intentions t'ward ya." "Now let's be rubbin our todgers together and get our satisfaction." Dave grinned that goofy grin from last night with the shampoo bottle. I laughed out loud enjoying his playfulness, not just sexy but funny too! "Liam, I like that I can be myself with you." He leaned down and passionately kissed my lips.

That warmth and candor of his words was all it took for me to need more, I grabbed onto Dave and started furiously making out. His cock was now rock hard and we were both leaking pre cum. As the intensity of our physical contact increased we wildly thrusted, grinding our hips together. The pent up energy from last night had awoken after being refreshed from sleep. I found a moment and pushed Dave off me slightly so I could spread our liberal pre cum making our cocks slip and slide with ease. I also had a glimpse of them together. Dave's dick was slightly longer than mine, but I had a thicker shaft. The head of my cock was hitting him right along the underside of his corona. He lowered back onto me again, now Dave was directly on top, and the more we moved the more senative our heads became. Our lips were locked together, our heat building, the veins on Dave's shaft flared out and I could feel them expand. "Liam, I'm going to..." and before Dave could finish he grunted seven times, one for each squirt. He had returned to my lips before his orgasm climaxed, thrust his tounge in my mouth, and I felt his lips grow cold as it subsided.

Our bodies were now glued by Dave's cum, but I hadn't nutted yet. I took an opportunity to push Dave into a seated position on my thighs. His stoftening cock was so beatutiful as it laid on top of mine. Without a word between us, Dave gathered some of the cum from his abs and used it to lube his hand. Taking our cocks in his palm he wrapped his fingers around my shaft and slowly began to jack us off. After a couple of minutes he let his own cock slip out and concentrated on me. His touch was magnificent, firm yet gentle and using his index finger wisely agains my glans. It didn't take long for my orgasm to build and I arched my back slightly and clawed at the sheet. In another instant my aching cock began to spasm, a volley of white jizz shooting into the space between Dave and me, almost at his eye level. Two, three, four more times the line of white sprayed before landing on my body, and Dave's chest, several lesser squirts covering his hand. Dave was obviously enthralled by his first time holding another cock as his lover shot a load. "Oh fuck, Liam, your cock was amazing, feeling the power of your orgasm in my hand was incredible." Dave then leaned down and started to kiss and lick my abs, sucking the cum from the hair down the midline of my torso. Slurping and smacking as he cleaned me of both his seed and mine. Not to be left out, I used my hand to wipe a line of cum from just below his left nipple. I think it was mine, but I didn't care, I just wanted to share in the tasting of the product of our satisfaction.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Continued...

The next morning I jumped out of bed excited to catch up with Harlan. I decided too that I wouldn't place any expectations on the weekend, just wait and see how things roll. Heading directly to the shower I turned on the water. While I waited for the warm water I stood at the shower entrance and relieved myself in the drain. I also noticed that the door to Harlan's room was open and pushed it too, but didn't want the latch to click so I left it open an inch. I had just gotten under the water and started to wash when a naked Harlan pushed the door open and walked into the bathroom scratching his ass cheeks. He headed straight for the toilet room. I could hear him yawn loudly, hearing him over the water splashing so he must have been really putting on a show of waking up. I had no idea that the pledge I had just made was about to be up ended.

The toilet flushed and Harlan emerged with his soft dick swinging in front of some hewn thighs and walked directly to the shower. "Mind if I join" he said with a smirk. "Suppose not" was my mostly neutral reply. Harlan entered the glass partition and took a position at the other end of the two shower bay. He yawned that exaggerated yawn and turned on the shower. "Oh shit, I forgot a towel" he halfheartedly feigned anger. "Seems like we forget them every time we get naked in the water together." Harlan laughed and splashed water my direction. It wasn't like we hadn't talked recently, there was no need for small catch up talk, and he went right for the big subject. "So, Liam, how's this roommate thing gonna work? Are you going to be okay with me being bare ass naked most of the time?"

The twinkle in my eye was probably the same as the day at the neighbors pool. A lustful look of interest in his body. My response was bold and full throated in contrast to my mute responses at the pool. "Fuck yeah, I've already told Dave to text before he brings anyone home so I can get dressed." Harlan smiled and continued. "I wish we would have taken that trip to the nude beach. Maybe we can plan one soon." Harlan laughed and I nodded in agreement. I continued, "I saw you bare assed last night on the balcony, I could tell you have been working out. You are cut!" Harlan chuckled, "Liked what you saw then." He didn't pause, "Yeah, when you go home to help care for a parent there's not much time for anything but work or help your folks, about the only other thing I can do to relax is lift. I would say beat my cock and workout, but that house it way too small for me to be wailing on my meat all the time." I nodded my head and turned off my side of the shower.

I grabbed the one towel hanging on the hook. Drying my hair and torso, I didn't wrap it around my waist, instead I proudly let my half mast semi air dry. Harlan took notice and continued, "I found a gym over by the old grocery store off Adams Street that is open 24 hours. Surprisingly nice, it even has a steam room. I started making a habit of going on Friday or Saturday at 5 am when no one is there. The first time or two I hung out for a couple of hours. It wasn't until 6:30 before anyone showed up. The next visit I worked out for 30 minutes, then took a steam, and then beat my meat in the shower and really let the jizz fly!" I didn't know how to react, but my cock did and answered for me by sprouting from semi to almost full hard on that stood straight out. "That turn you on, thinking about me jacking my cock?" Oh my god. Did he just say what I think he said?

"What gives you that idea?" I calmly put the question my oldest friend. The answer surprised me, "Oh it is just a guess, that hardon for starters," he indicated toward my crotch, "and because when we worked at the store that year it seemed your head turned for the hot chicks and the hot dudes." Well, this is an interesting development. Guess I hadn't hidden my attractions nearly as well as I had thought. He continued, "I had my suspitions sort of confirmed when you helped me with the old couples yard and we had that swim. Your dick was so hard, you were obviously lusting my bod. I had never seen so much pre-cum ooze out and drip like that before."

My next question to Harlan was maybe a little curt. "So why are you bringing all this up now?" His explanation was good one, "Well we are roomies part of each month. Just some open and forthright dialogue. Didn't want to ignore 'the boner in the room,' he air quoted, "or send you a text about this. That would be weird. About as weird as a grown man naked around his parents house. So this is liberation for me, and fucking awesome to share it with a friend. I don't care if you stare at me, just want to be casual about the whole thing. We can even jack together if your interested."

Whoa, wait a minute, this conversation just went from like 60 miles an hour to orbiting the sun! What did Harlan just say? "Dude, what did you just say? I was panicked. Not really even sure how to react. Harlan wasn't shy or stopping, "You know a circle jerk of two... or three. No mutual stuff, just relieving the tension from work or an after workout horny." He paused for a second obviously considering his next words. "Okay, I might as well tell you this too... after a few weeks at the gym another guy about our age came in about 5:15 one morning. It had been a week and my cock was so horned up I decided to beat off first. I was wailing on my cock in the locker room thinking no one would ever catch me. Apparently this dude works nights at a hospital 'cause he was in scrubs when he came in to change."

"There I was one foot on the floor, one on the bench, facing the door of course, 'cause this situation can't get any worse. Just as he walked in I started to blast. There's not an actual door, just a curved wall so no one can see inside. My eyes were closed anyway and I was really into it, so I didn't hear him or know he was there. There was no way for me to stop even if I had felt his presence. When I opened my eyes he was looking at my cock and watching as I started to lick some cum off my fingers. This dude finally just cleared his throat and I jumped about two feet backward. He stared at me, like you did that day at the pool. When he knew he had my attention he whistled, like a cheering sort of cat-call whistle, then started to slow clap. I had no idea who he was, but we both just started to laugh. It was obvious in his scrub pants that he liked the show. He said, "Nice shootin' bud!"

Harlan had finally stopped talking. He was rinsing the shampoo from his head, and his dick was hard. "So What Happened Next" I prompted and Harlan continued. "It took me a second but I just said to him 'shows not free, let's see what ya got in those scrubs.' Surprised myself, but didn't know how else to recover from shooting a load in front of a total stranger." I was almost speechless again because my mouth was dry from watching Harlans's cock bounce as he washed, but I finally interjected, "No fucking way, you are making this up!" Harlan laughed which made his cock bounce even more. "Nah, truth. The dude, his name is Bryce by the way..." I cut him off, "you know his name?" Harlan laughed again, "yeah we introduced ourselves afterward." I was blown away by this whole scenario Harlan was laying out. "Bryce Ang, fit Asian guy, you may know him even, he graduated the year before you." In fact, I did remember him from high school tennis, but wanted the rest of the story. "Maybe, go on."

"Yeah so Bryce just grinned a real smirky grin, kicked off his shoes and peeled off his briefs and scrub bottoms together, just dropped his gym bag right at his feet and kicked his stuff off to the side. He was totally horned up and ready to do. He spit into his hand and took off on his cock like he hadn't cum in a month. My cock had started to deflate until Bryce started talking dirty about hot I was and how hot is was seeing my cum fly across the bench. Bryce pushed his shirt up and started rubbing his nipples. I started encouraging him too saying stuff like 'go for it bro' and 'jerk that meat' stuff like that. He was really into it and started to moan a little. In a minute he started bending his knees and pushing his pelvis out. I could tell he was close when he forgot about his nipples and grabbed his balls. Not realizing it I had moved closer to him to see his cock better. It was a nice size and he had a helmet at the end. It was really wide and started turning purple. Just a couple more strokes and he grunted with the first spurt of cum which landed on my foot."

I was enthralled with the story and felt the pre-cum welled up inside. "Fucking Hot Umm!" is all I could manage to say. Harlan was finished showering and just standing there with the water off, a stiffy, and a smirky look on his face. I walked over to the cabinet and found him one of my towels for him to use. The act of moving my legs made the pre-cum ooze out and start to drip from my cock. When I returned to Harlan with the towel he was starting at me which made me grab my head and pull my cock to the side for just a spec of modesty. Harlan didn't let it go, "Bro, there you go dripping that pre-cum. You and Bryce are the only two guys I've ever seen with boners in the reals, not in porn, and you are the only guy I've ever seen leak like that. Telling you that story has made me fuckin' horny."

That was all it took! I stepped back into the shower opposite Harlan and faced him. I'm guessing like the way Bryce just starting going for broke on his own cock in the story, I went for it and starting jacking off using the pre-cum I was making. Harlan's eyes got big and he threw the towel out of the shower, spit in his hand and started to stroke matching my speed. I had totally forgotten my decision to keep it cool with Harlan, but he started it by all the talk of being naked, jumping in the shower with me and telling that hot story. Harlan just couldn't keep quiet either, "Bro I haven't cum in 10 days, not since the last time Bryce and I met up at the gym. I'm gonna bust my nut in about 10 seconds." I was so revved up it took a second for the fact that Harlan and Bryce had met up again to jack off together.

-----

To Be Continued

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 3: Harlan

Among other habits I have almost always counted the spurts of my climax. When I am super aroused or it has been more than a few days I usually have as many as ten volleys to a set. The most I ever counted before today was eleven. The new record has now been set during this mornings post dream wank. It wasn't planned, as best experiences usually aren't planned, they just happen spontaneously. This was the case as the boiling feeling of a building orgasm was causing me to pant, and the breathy noises I was making woke me from the dream. As I stirred I also became aware of my extreme arousal. My balls were tightened up against my pelvis on either side of my cock and I used my right hand to tug them back down into place.

The dream was still fresh in my mind, one of the most graphic sex dreams I can remember. It was sort of an out-of-body surreal dream and my whole self wasn't visible to me. Actually, most everything besides Dave's ass and balls were blurred. In my field of vision I didn't have a penis, or maybe wasn't aware of it anyway. Yet I knew that Dave and I were on the bed and he was on his stomach with his legs spread wide and he was holding his ass cheeks open toward me. I was crouched behind him using my middle finger to pleasure his quivering hole. Dave was responding by clinching his sphincter on my finger and trying to keep me from removing it. I could vividly feel the tightness of his hole and pressure on my finger each time he squeezed. His cock must have been tucked under him, probably hard and about to explode, but no matter how much I tried in the dream fog I couldn't get a glimpse. Instead his shaved balls had an aura about them, glistening with sweat and drawing me toward them. I leaned down to mouth them both in turn. I would keep pressure on Dave's asshole with that middle finger while running my tongue up and down the back of his nut sack, then pop a ball into my mouth like a jawbreaker candy.

Outside of the dream in reality, the sheet had slipped off of me and my exposed cock was standing tall, slick with so much pre-cum that there was a puddle at the base of my shaft. As I became more conscience my left hand took control of my shaft and I began to slowly stroke from the base to below my purple engorged head. Once my hand acquired enough of the pre-cum and could effortlessly glide up and down my shaft, I extended the reach past my frenulum to the tip for a full stroke. The heat of my cock in my hand was powerful and the boiling of my cum intensified. My balls tried to lift again but my right hand firmly restrained their movement causing a pleasant sensation as the smooth skin contracted into folds. My back arched as the panting became moaning. Blood continued to rush my veins tightening the skin of my shaft. I felt the roughness of the raised veins against my fingertips as I stoked, whispering 'Fuck Yeah' a few times to my dream lover. I was alternating between holding my breath then gasping in ecstasy. More pre-cum was oozing from the tip of my dick as my pelvic muscles spasmed and finally gave in, contracting for the first surge of the release.

My body had curled inward after the initial arching of my back as I began to cum. That first spurt had little volume and the mist of clear pre-cum dissipated into the air. This had been a foreshock which made the second the beginning of a full temblor. Holding my breath, eyes rolled back in my head, the line of jizz flew through the air landing first on my cheek and splashing across my nose. My toes curled and I thrust my hips higher. Each following blast had slightly less distance finding my chin with the third, my neck with the fourth, nipples and pecs with the fifth and sixth, sternum was seventh, lower rib cage covered by eight, nine and ten, then the puddle in my belly button from eleven and twelve. My eyes were open when the bakers dozen barely cleared my slit with just a few white drops that ran down my super sensitive head. My body jerked involuntarily as I finished ejaculating. Thirteen shots is the new record, one I hoped to duplicate as soon as possible.

Finally recovered from my record breaking jack off I made my way from the bed to the bathroom to get ready for my first workday in the downstairs study. There wasn't much to do really, a quick shower, bush teeth, and put on a clean shirt and shorts. My mood was really great and I was still feeling lite from the amazing weekend with Dave. Keeping the same routine as before the move I worked most of the morning at home before taking a break to walk down to the shop for a coffee and change of scenery. During the move I found some rugged adjustable sandals with a toe strap that I had forgotten about having, so I wore those, which is much like being barefoot and a nice pairing with my penchant for freeballing. Arriving at the shop and ordering my coffee it wasn't the same knowing there wouldn't be the possibility of a Dave sighting. At first I found it hard to concentrate, but needing to catch up from being out the past Friday made me laser focused for about an hour. On the way out to return home I crossed paths with the two ogling chairs from Saturday. It was obvious they recognized me, both quickly glanced away to give each other a knowing smile. I wasn't sure what this was about so I filed that away for later consideration.

Earlier in the week while organizing the place I realized that everything is either mine or Harlan's. Strangely, with the exception of one item in particular, it is almost as though Dave had never been here. I was starting to feel alone in the quiet and unfamiliar space. It was good though that I had remembered to call Harlan on Sunday afternoon. He wanted to let me know he would get to town on Friday evening ahead of returning to the office. It was a short conversation about his arrival time and a couple of things he asked me to pick up from the store, and much easier than a long text chain. I welcomed the opportunity to have him here for the weekend too, in total about ten days. We would have plenty of time to get the rest of his stuff out of the boxes and put away. And ask him more details about Dave. Subtly of course, so as to not raise suspicions.

Throughout the next couple of days my mind kept wondering what Dave is doing at any given moment. Occasionally I would pull out my phone and look at us lying on the bed post fuck. Although only 60 plus hours had passed so far, that dream obviously meant I was missing him, or at least the hot sex. I finally asked myself if I should even be so curious about what he is doing right now? In reality, after basically a nights hook up, there shouldn't be any expectation that we would share a daily play by play of our otherwise separate lives. Yet, Dave did say he wanted to be exclusive and not sleep around. The questions were collecting in my head. Does he think about me since he returned to his regular life? I shouldn't smother and I haven't been possessive in my prior relationships. Or neurotic. Most of these questions would likely be answered in due time. On the other hand, I do need to know what Dave has in mind for the dildo he left in the shower.

Now that I knew Harlan's schedule, I made a few preparations. First I did an internet search for "how to clean a dildo" and made a 10% bleach solution to soak and disinfect Dave's toy. Once it was clean I put it in a sock and crammed it into one of the drawers of my beside table furthest from the door. It was cozied up with the two containers of lube. There were also my cockrings in an assortment of sizes and colors, and some forgotten condoms in the same drawer. I felt it was necessary to keep these thing private for now. As Dave said, "Harlan will lose his shit when he finds out."

As Friday rolled around I made one last pass through the apartment at lunchtime looking for any boxes of mine that I had missed. In Harlan's bedroom I unstacked three boxes that I had assumed were all his. The smallest of the boxes had been in between the other two. It was labeled 'Liam' but I didn't remember packing a box that size. The box easily fit under my arm so I held my curiosity until I finished the scan of the room. Returning to my own room I placed the box on the bed and opened it up. The contents of the box was single orange jock and a note: "Liam, I didn't see a jockstrap in your stuff, this one will look hot on you!" In fact I didn't have one, hadn't since college. The note continued. "Text me when you find this." I blushed and said out loud, "The cheeky fucker!" When did he even find time to put this together?

My cock stirred to life. I grabbed the jock and immediately dropped my shorts, removed my shirt and hurried onto the bed. In a few seconds the selfie was ready and I sent the text I knew Dave had been anticipating.

Liam Stewart: 12:47pm
img_7304-jpeg.95611651

The reply arrived quickly.

Dave Grey: 12:49pm "Took you long enough ;):heart_eyes:"

-----

To Be Continued

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE

Liam Stewart: 1:19 PM "Hey there Dave"

Dave Grey: 1:21 PM "Hey Babe!"

Liam Stewart: 1:22 PM "woke up lonely here without you, can't wait to see you:heart:"

1696528765329-png.109212281

Liam Stewart: 1:24 PM "BTW I'm not jacking this week, saving it up"

Dave Grey: 1:29 PM "oh Babe you are so hot! I can't wait to eat your ass"

Liam Stewart: 1:31 PM "I've got stuff planned for your ass too"

Dave Grey: 1:39 PM "now Babe look what you just made me do!:p"

1b-gif.102374741

Liam Stewart: 1:41 PM "DAMN what a load! better start saving cum now for next weekend"

Dave Grey: 1:42 PM "it won't be easy, but I'll try"

Liam Stewart: 1:44 PM "DO IT"

Dave Grey: 1:45 PM "okay"

Liam Stewart: 1:46 PM "I promise you won't be sorry!"

Dave Grey: 1:48 PM "stop, your making me hard again thinking about what your gonna do to me"

Liam Stewart: 1:49 PM "LOL, go for a run or something and we'll talk later"

Dave Grey: 1:50 PM "okay, later :heart_eyes:"

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 3: Harlan (Continued)

Harlan stroking across from me in the shower was a beautiful display of pure sexual need. As his orgasm quickly swelled Harlan started vocalizing, "Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, Yes!" True to his word Harlan's ten day load was unleased in mere moments. His balls first overflowed with a white dribble of juices, then the first jet of spunk flew onto the shower bench where I so recently fucked Dave's needy ass. The visual of Harlan and the memory of Dave colided in my mind causing me to erupt as well. My almost simultaneous return salvo landed opposite Harlan's on the bench. As we both continued to blast, the torrent of cum volleys painted a monochromatic visual of prime male verility, dripping like a Pollock across the canvass offered by the tiled bench.

Somehow, I managed to count Harlan's spurts. Since I was only a milisecond off from him, I started by tallying my own and noticing he continued two more times after me for a total of his ten to my eight. Almost all of his cum landed on the bench and the lines were clearly visible, likely from the volume of his pent up supply. My cum began on the bench, globs here and there, and trailed off running down the tile to the floor. It had been many fewer days since my last release afterall.

"Whew! That was fuckin' awesome" Harlan startled me with his loud celebration, offering his cum covered knuckles for a fist bump to seal the moment. I returned the gesture, getting a bonus thrill of having his juices on my skin. I quickly licked my hand to see if I could taste his musk. If Harlan noticed he didn't comment. I wan't disappointed by the tang of the fluid on my tounge. I wanted more and considered kneeling down to clean his cock, but that was possibly a bridge too far, for now. Maybe after prompting him to tell what else he and Bryce got up to in the gym, then sucking his dick might be in the cards.

"What a load and what a fuckin' mess we made dude!" Harlan grabed the hand shower, turned it on and in a few moments the tableau was wiped clean of our sexual artestry. I was a little sad to see the medium of our masterpiece slowly heading for the shower drain. I tried my best to burn an image of the white lines and dots into my memory, imagining it to be a seascape of foam from waves washing over the sand. I doubted Harlan was waxing so lamentingly about jizz. But much of art is in the artist's action and I felt alive sharing a creative moment with him.

We both turned on the main shower heads to rinse off the rest of the spunk. There was a big clump of cum clinging to my right foot. I sat on the bench to wash it off and this put me eye level with Harlan's still engourged member. I stared as his cock continued to slowly deflate. My favorite moment was when his head was again fully enveloped by his foreskin. It was fascinating, and another time that I was silent with my friend and it felt as natural as breathing.

-----

To Be Continued

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
An Interlude As You Wait For Part 4

My First Bye Week

Summer has ended and the routine of my lover and my friend swapping places as the roommate du jour has begun to settle into a rhythm of sorts. Today is the start of what I now call a "bye week" the consecutive days I'm alone in the apartment between Harlan or Dave being here. Yesterday was Friday, Harlan left straight from work to catch his flight. Dave won't arrive until a week from today and this morning has been very quiet. I previously enjoyed the solitude of living alone, but now I completely miss the thrilling new companionship.

One thing to keep myself occupied during these bye weeks is to work out. Since I join Harlan being naked when at home, and Dave exploring my body, I am more aware of the potential of my physique. A heightened desire to please both of the men in my life has spurred me to return to the consistent workout routine I've neglected for some time now.

Still organizing the apartment even after all these weeks, I prepare an exercise corner in my room behind the chairs and near the slider to the terrace. A new yoga mat is anchoring the corner in front of a large rectangular mirror propped against the wall. I bought the mirror to both decorate my room and provide feedback on my progress. There may even be times when Dave and I might put these items to some shared uses. The hand weights that were brought over from across the street and a short free standing towel bar complete the space. As my technique returns and my body tones, I will start back at the gym, for now this corner of my room will suffice. With everything in place I decide to get started right away.

Although the calendar says fall, summer weather is really hanging on making it enjoyable to be naked, or nearly so at least, today it is especially warm. I slide open the door and hop out on the terrace to more quickly build a sweat in the heat of the direct late morning sunlight. I move to the opposite end of the space so I can see myself in the mirror. I admire the new grey jock I'm wearing, appreciating it keeping my junk in place as I begin. Since I haven't done anything like this in months, I've decided to simply use my own body weight to encourage my muscles to respond. Calling on the training of my swim coach in school, he always had us visualize our goal as we practiced. In my mind the image of Dave's nipples was clearly in focus, but probably not the finish line that coach was suggesting.

Completing the stretching in about ten minutes, I move on to the basics, leg lifts, crunches and other resistance moves follow. I finish with three sets of push ups. The first ten reps are fine with my elbows out, knees locked, and crotch touching the concrete as I hold before raising again. The second ten my form is weak, my body is not straight and my nipples brush the floor. My arms begin to shake and I almost don't make it back to the starting position on rep eight and stop at nine. I pause for a minute sitting up, resting on my knees, hands on hips. A slight breeze moves across the sheen of sweat on my skin causing my nipples to respond and stiffen. Determined to complete the third set I drop back to the floor and lower my body, my form is better. One, two, the image of fucking Dave's ass enters my mind. Three, the breeze continues, now across my exposed ass cheeks pointing up at the sky. Four, my skin starts to contract forming goose bumps from head to toe. Five, six, seven, I mutter the numbers out loud trying to concentrate, fighting the erotic electric feeling of my bare skin being caressed by the wind as though by Dave's hands. I again recover my form and straighten my body, eight... nine... and... ten.

Fighting the burn in my arms and shoulders, I managed to complete the last full set and now I need to cool down with some additional stretches and lite movement. Clouds are forming hiding the sun as the wind increases. Moving back inside to the yoga matt for the cool down I lay on my back reaching toward the glass door with my fingers and pointing my toes at the bed. My cock is straining against the fabric of the jock and as I increase the stretch a small dot of wetness appears. The workout horny and my thoughts of Dave collide in that moment. Rising to my knees in front of the mirror I take in the view of myself and the bulging jock revealing the outline of my shaft. I turn slightly sideways to see my lightly furry ass cheek framed between the waistband and the strap. I image what I'll look like in a few weeks time. The definition in my abs and ass will surely appear quickly and hopefully impress the roomies when they return.

The throbbing between my legs quickens as I reach down to adjust and arrange my balls. I accidentally rub the back of my hand against my left nipple and a wave of pleasure streaks though my cock. Without much more self foreplay I quickly push down the jock, releasing my stiff cock, maneuvering it passed my knees and remove it completely. Bringing the fabric to my nose I inhale the smell of my own scent and rub away the beads of perspiration from my face. Staring intently at my body in the mirror I realize there is enough spit in my mouth to lube my left hand, I then grab onto my cock and slowly start to work it from tip to base. Putting on this show for myself the feeling is electric. My muscles still raw from my first workout in almost a year ache together as the sensations build. I rock back and forth increasing the speed of my stroke. My right hand cupping my balls for a moment then tracing my ribs before alternately rubbing my nipples.

The sweat has returned and is now running down my back into my ass cleft. I move my right hand behind me and let my fingers find their way into the lower chasm, parting my cheeks and finding my waiting hole. I'm usually not turned on by having my bud caressed, but today it just beckoned some lite touches.

Closing my eyes I'm pretending Dave is behind me, his hard cock touching my anxious orifice, kissing my neck and moving his hands around my chest. The feeling of orgasm is building. I open my eyes but keep the day dreamy feeling of Dave's hands on me. I don't resist the urges, leaning slightly closer to the mirror just in time as the cum swells bubbling to the surface. Pumping my cock into my fist, the first hot rope blasts onto the mirror but does not have time to create a drip before the second, third, fourth and fifth shots land adjacent. The final three blasts don't reach the mirror and land in front of me, some on my thigh, and some on the mat. Eight extremely satisfying squirts this time.

The cum is now running down the mirror and I use my left index finger to push as much as of it as I can into my right palm. I bring my hand to my face, take a quick sniff of the fragrant musky sweat and cum on my fingers before licking my palm clean enjoying the tang of my own seed. As I recover, I promise myself this was my last orgasm until Dave arrives in seven days.

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 4: No Secrets - Dave's Tale Continued

This was the first time I ever saw Harlan clearly aroused.

We finally arrived in Fort Pierce just after 7:15 p.m. The springtime daylight was already dwindling and as much as Harlan was jonesing to get naked on the beach it would have to wait until tomorrow. Up the street from the resort we found a market to get food, beer and other supplies. We also grabbed a couple of large hot-n-ready pizza slices from the deli section. Pulling into the resort parking lot there were several construction vehicles and shipping containers to do with the renovation, but it wasn't full. A multitude of similar three and five story buildings dotted the property surrounding the marina dock. I found a parking space close to the entrance where we sat finishing the pizza. As soon as the last bite was in his mouth Harlan jumped out of the car to go check into the room.

While I waited I opened the back to unload our bags. I was leaned up against the car when Harlan returned with a couple of key cards for our room. Jogging up he announced with a beaming smile. ""We have a better one!" He pointed to the last building on the right. "Fifth floor over there. It is an upgrade to a top floor balcony. Also has a 'garden shower' whatever that means." Harlan raised his left arm and sniffed his pit. "Whoa, and I NEED to shower!" He grabbed his duffle bag, some of the supplies and set off for the room. I followed behind with my duffle under my arm, carrying the beer and remaining supplies. He continued talking over his shoulder to me as we walked. "The lady at the desk looked like my aunt and I spoke Spanish to her. She typed at the computer to find the reservation and clicked her tongue 'No bueno' and then changed the room. We were supposed to be in the same building as the reno crew are working in now. 'Very messy and too loud.' she said."

It was a couple minutes of walking to reach our building, easily finding the lobby. Stepping into a waiting elevator it was a quick ride. The elevator stopped with a ding as it reached the top floor. The doors opened to the middle a long hallway which was open to the outside at both ends funneling the coastal breeze, which rushed through ruffling my hair as we stepped out, and almost blowing the hat off Harlan's head. We found our door near the end of the hall and made our way inside.

Putting our things down by the table I popped a couple of the beers in the small freezer section of the fridge to quickly chill them. Venturing further we surveyed the room. It was obviously not yet renovated or the usual hotel layout. Instead of a bathroom just inside the door, the kitchenette was on the left and table to the right. Immediately past the table was a partition wall blocking the view into the bulk of the room. Turning the corner the room opened up in front of us. To the right behind the partition wall was the bed. It was small, maybe a queen size, but definitely not the king we had expected. "Did she tell you the bed was going to be smaller?" I stammered. Harlan didn't answer he just tapped my right shoulder with the back of his hand indicating I should turn around.

I scanned the left side of the room. I now saw it was taken up with double sinks followed with a glass wall. A narrow door to the left of the sink wall held a separate toilet closet. Through the glass door was a huge balcony with shower heads at the near end.

The garden shower. Outside. On the balcony.

True to the name there were ferns and potted palms lining the side of the area. There was an overhang above two shower heads. Just beyond and under the open sky was a small side table and a couple of outdoor chairs. At the far end where a railing would normally be placed there was a tall slatted wood panel. Harlan slid open the door and sprang out onto the balcony. "Holy shit, this is incredible." he called over his shoulder. Reaching the panel Harlan quickly tried the actuator and found the slats were adjustable. He turned them to the open position which allowed for the grand vista, besides privacy wasn't really an issue due to the height of the building above the shoreline and unobstructed water view.

Kicking his slides off he striped out of his shirt and shorts revealing his excited semi. It jiggled as he jumped in the air pounding his fist at the sky like a goal was just scored. After turning on the water he appeared at the door to toss his hat into the room. "Dude you have got to get in here with me and try out this shower!" I had never seen Harlan this giddy. Honestly, it didn't take much convincing, I stripped off too and headed out into the warm evening air to shower outside with my best friend and roommate. I was so fucking horny I no longer cared if Harlan saw that I was already rock hard.

Adjacent to the shower controls was a trio of dispensers with body wash, shampoo and conditioner. We soaped up and relaxed taking turns under the warm water of the rain shower. Soon Harlan also sported wood. I tried to not blatantly stare, but did steal a glance in the direction of his hard-on, noticing his gaze on my rod in the process. My balls were about to burst!

Reaching the end of my tolerance for the proximity of Harlan's dreamy pole, which this entire long day imagining it in my grasp, had my RPM's pegged to the red line. I quickly finished my wash up and rinsed off the day's drive. Harlan took longer, likely scrubbing away the remnants of the night before. While he washed I fetched the chilled beers. I relished the blast of cold air as a reprieve from my pent up desire. Trying to switch off my libido It took more than a couple of minutes to find the drawer that held a bottle opener. This let my dick start to settle back to a semi boned state.

When I walked back around the corner the water was off. I could see Harlan through the glass. He was seated in one of the chairs, leaned back with his ass forward enough that his low-hanging hairless ballsack was suspended in space beyond the edge of the seat. I had surprised him in the middle of admiring his own joystick. If he had been touching himself I'm not certain because at this point one hand was palm down on the chair arm like he was about to stand up. His other hand was on his thigh. Glinting in the light and hanging from his mostly exposed dick head was a thick string of pre cum. His eyes snapped up to look at me and he blushed.

This was the first time I ever saw Harlan clearly aroused. I'm not sure why, but instinctively I suppose, I walked over, set the beers on the table, and placed my hand firmly on his shoulder. He was now staring directly at my furiously rising length which was eye level to him. Harlan tried to stand, but with my hand already on his shoulder I held him down. What I did next surprised us both. I squatted down, put out my tongue and captured that pre cum string in my mouth. Little did he know of my previous dozen hours of lusting to taste him again. This full serving was instantly recognizable from this mornings sample.

Harlan started to react with a nervous "Uh, um" but my hand squeezed his shoulder commanding him to be silent and communicating that I am in control. I moved his hand from his thigh to the chair replacing it with my own. I leaned in and lightly kissed his cock head. Again he started to object but my firm hands, one each on his shoulder and thigh, stopped him from further protests. Harlan began shaking. His rod was almost vibrating from his quickened heartbeat. With a gentle gusto I attacked the long overdue first blow job on my friend and roommate. The feeling of a red hot cock in my mouth was out of this world. My head was spinning with desire as I bobbed on his helmet and increasingly took in more of his pole.

The scent and taste of the soap covered up the flavor of his juice I so desperately wanted to experience again. Soon though his shaft widened followed by the spreading out of his cap. Now the ridges of his veins were evident on my sanative lips. Larger amounts of pre cum were now flowing from his slit. There it was, the astounding taste of my roommates juice. Harlan's soft moans were building until stifled by a couple of my inexperienced missteps which caused a wince from him. Yet I managed to control my gag reflex by slowing down, it was enough to delay the inevitable for at least a few minuets.

My shaft was now like a pillar of granite. It throbbed and bounced from the base with my movements on Harlan. Likewise my exposed pucker bulged and cried out for attention. I needed something inside me so badly, a finger or two would suffice, but I didn't dare move my hands away from Harlan to pleasure myself. Clenching my ass in an attempt to relieve the need forced a huge amount of pre to run from my own slit. I moaned around his shaft vibrating his loins, causing Harlan to open his eyes glancing at me servicing his need. He moved slightly to observe my body, noticing as an unbroken string attached to my cap stretched to touch the floor. "Fuck dude you are more revved than me." was all he said.

A few more minutes of ecstasy followed. I had built a rhythm, slurping down on him, almost able to take in his whole rod. Reaching his pubic bone for the first time made me glad he trims his bush so there was no obstacle to my exploration. I paused long enough to hold my breath and create suction to draw some pre from his tip. Exhaling through my nose I released to let the juice fall on my tongue and again savor the taste. Flicking my tongue under his helmet as it passed my lips caused Harlan to buck his hips from the wave of pleasure.

As his breathing became ragged, I moved the hand that was on his thigh to cup his balls. The effect was immediate, an overload on his senses, and without warning Harlan tensed, shooting a huge rope of cum to the back of my mouth. I pulled off him from surprise and his uncovered tool flexed violently repeating multiple thick ropes of jizz into the air. The copious volume of cum landed on both of us, but mostly on me. I had it on my face, in my hair, on my shoulder, legs and feet. It was now obvious he hadn't cum last night after all and maybe for several days.

Harlan fell back into the chair panting. I wasn't finished though. Collecting some of his cum from my skin I stood up and pointed my expectant jutting rod toward his prone torso. Using his fresh cum as lube, a half dozen strokes of my bursting oversensitive organ released a days worth of sexual tension, eliciting a volley of roping sperm which landed in every cranny and crease defining his abs. Harlan's eyes were wide with surprise and excitement.

My body was shaking from release after hours of edging desire. I dropped to my knees and let my head fall into Harlan's lap giving one last kiss to his still dripping pole. I lingered there for a minute with the taste of his marvelous cum on my lips. After a few more blissful seconds Harlan pushed my head off his groin, grabbed the beers, handed one to me and clinked the bottles together. "Cheers to shooting the hottest fuckin' loads ever!"

Neither one of us knew exactly what to say. I wasn't embarrassed about performing a sexual act on my friend, but I think Harlan felt a little uneasy about just how much he liked a guy giving him head. The silence continued until the beers were drained. Harlan spoke first. "You know I'm a little concerned too about getting hard at the beach tomorrow." It was great to hear him address my anxiety, but it was a way to avoid what just occurred. He continued, weaving the two things together. "It would probably be best if we were completely drained sexually before hitting the beach. I have at least two more loads in my balls, and ..." He stalled out and I took it from there. "You would like another round?" I asked. Harlan grinned and hung his head sheepishly and a flicker of life sprouted in his lap. My deepest wishes were starting to be realized, but there was a limit. My voice was firm as I set the parameters for the rest of the trip. "Yeah, I would suck it again, but things needs to be equal. You will need to find some way to get me off too." and another thought sprang to mind.

At this point in Dave's story the sun's rays were now directly on the balcony. Our profiles half in shadow but our bodies warmed enough to make us a bit sweaty. The story was hot enough to make us both incredibly aroused. There was a free flow of pre cum streaking down my spear and Dave had a hand around his own stalk occasionally using his index finger to thoroughly moisten his cap. On one hand I hated interrupting his story, but on the other hand, well, my hand just had to touch him. Clearing my throat and meeting his gaze I reach out to stroke one of his nipples to an immediate tactile response. "Dave, I think your throat may be a little dry from all that talking." Nodding at my slick sex I said. "Perhaps I have something that could moisten it up a little."

Without a millisecond of hesitation Dave slid out of his chair down to his knees. He let go of his meat and took control of mine. Turning his face up to me he asked for a kiss. Leaning down to meet his lips we tongue wrestled for a minute, adding my saliva to his mouth. With a wink Dave turns his attention to my throbbing cock. He had one hand at the base of my shaft, under my sack, as he moistened my helmet. The other hand was caressing my lower thigh moving ever closer to my exposed hole. In a moment he switched his hands so his slick fingers were placed at my ring. He gently pressed eliciting more pre cum to flow. Attacking my shaft, with "gentle gusto" my eyes rolled back behind my upper eyelids as Dave's mouth enveloped me. It was heaven.

END of Part 4

-----

Story To Be Continued

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 3: Harlan (Continued)

Harlan has been a friend for most of my life, my first friend I've known since a young age, but not a traditional best friend. We lived in the same neighborhood and went to grammar school together as younger kids, but didn't attend the same high school. We sort of faded in and out of each others lives, but always picked up where we left off. We did hang out a lot in the summers and even worked the same retail job stocking shelves one year. Yet we never shared conversations about the deep subjects of life, or our future aspirations. We did talk about about movies, sports, and occassionaly about sex.

Harlan's parents are terrific people, they met in Florida after moving from different part of the Carribbean. One thing I have learned about Harlan, he always respected his parents and loved spending time with his large extended family. Throughout the years I had the chance to meet a lot of them and they really knew how to celebrate any Holiday! Harlan speaks Spanish at home and tried to teach me, but I only remember the swear words. This history made it easy to reconnect when we ran into each other here after college. Also, knowing Harlan this well it was in character for him to return home to help when his Dad had a stroke. But now his Dad is improved and the company Harlan works for wants him back in the office at least one week each month. I'm excited to have him as a part time roommate and continue our friendship. Besides, Harlan is also easy to look at even if he can be cocky as hell because of his good looks.

Friday night arrived and Harlan texted that his original flight earlier in the day was cancelled about the same time Dave texted me a hot pic of us naked in the bathroom, but luckily he did get a seat on a later flight. It also meant he wasn't going to make the apartment before midnight. Thankfully he still had his key fob from the apartment across the street with him. His spare is the one that Dave used, and when we moved last week the management office recoded the system for all our fobs to now open the door to 1718. Like me, Harlan had been in the new apartment for community parties, so he didn't need a tour. Since his fob worked I could go on to bed and he could let himself in when he arrived.

Around 12:45 I had been asleep for an hour or so when I heard Harlan. The bathroom door to my room was shut but he must have dropped something on the tile floor as the sharp sound roused me. I rolled over to go back to sleep but light from the stair landing was still shining through the glass doors onto the balcony. I stayed positioned on my side and tried to settle back to sleep. Before I closed my eyes though movement on the balcony caught my attention. It was Harlan, he had walked out to take in the view of the city lights on this warm summer night from his new place. He was naked.

I was immediately awake propping myself up on my elbows. For a moment I wrestled with my conscience. Do I roll over and close my eyes pretending he wasn't there? Or do I grab a pillow to prop myself up and enjoy the view. Of course I chose the latter and made myself comfy. He only stayed for a few short minutes but his body was plainly visible and it was obvious that Harlan had been working out. He had refined his physique during the months at home since I had last seen him. Always in good shape he was now almost an Adonis! I had seen Harlan without a shirt plenty of times when we were just hanging out, but really only twice without any clothes. I don't mean when we were kids, quick changes during a sleep over doesn't count. Harlan was a team sports jock, mostly baseball and soccer, I ran track and played tennis, but neither of us were gifted enough to be college athletes. It wasn't until we were adults since we attend the same college or compete athletically when younger. Oddly enough it was almost the end of college before I really saw Harlan's cock, the second time I saw him naked, the first time was a thrill but just an accidental changing room glimpse and inconsequential in comparison.

In our neighborhood only one family had a pool, an older couple with grown children. The last summer we were home from college they asked Harlan to take care of their house while they were on vacation for three weeks. He just need to water the plants, pickup the mail, the usual stuff. They did give permission to use the pool on the condition he not swim alone, safety you know. Busy with work and family Harlan mostly just stopped to water and make sure all was secure and didn't linger. One Saturday though Harlan asked for my help. The lawn service had skipped the yard so Harlan recruited me to help him tackle the job. Before getting busy we talked some about school and commented again how surprised we were that we had the same major. It didn't take long, an hour or so with us working together, but the full sun and 95 degree heat was oppressive.

We were soon shirtless, pouring with sweat and with clippings stuck to our skin by the time we finished about 4:30 pm. It was work and I hadn't let my eyes wonder over his way. After we put away the tools though, both of us eyed the wooden privacy gate to the backyard. It took a half second to decide on a swim. Harlan said, "well I won't be swimming alone" and darted into the backyard. I quickly followed but Harlan stopped short of the water. I watched as he kicked off his shoes, brushed grass clippings from his legs, then leaned toward the edge to dive into the pool. Again he stopped short, looked around for neighbors, looked at me, looked at the high fence, then stripped his shorts and underwear before he neatly dived into the pool. Without hesitation I did the same. I had never skinny dipped before, it was amazing to feel the water directly on my skin from head to toe!

At first I was only aware of the cooling off and relief from the heat. After a few minutes passed we began the usual splashing and horsing around. This is when I felt Harlan's dick against my back. He had come up behind me to dunk me under but my feet were planted and he slammed into me instead. This contact with him flipped a switch inside me and a sudden electric thrill ran through my body. I played it off as best I could, keeping in at least waist high water and continuing the splashing. Throuhout our time that afternoon there were a couple more skin to skin encounters and I think he felt my hardon against his leg.

Harlan soon announced that he was ready to dry off to be home before six when his grandparents were expected for dinner. We both jumped out of the pool only to realize we didn't have towels. For the moment I sat on the side of the pool in the shade with one leg up attempting to casually hide my raging boner. Harlan was so natural he just slumped down into a lounge chair to let the sun dry his body. He didn't attempt to hide or cover up. In fact as he dried and quickly warmed in the sun his cock filled out and lay across his thigh revealing that he was uncut.

Harlan scolded me, "bro, come over here in the sun to dry off, I don't care if you got a boner." With that he grabbed his cock and slapped it a couple of times. His meat sprang up and stood proud. "See we can just be proud of what we have between the legs." This was the last thing I expected to hear him say. "Liam, sit down in the other chair. We've known each other too long, let's just get the fuck over wondering about each others cock." So, he was curious about mine too? I complied but not before a string of pre-cum started dangling from my tip as I strode to the chair. Harlan's eyes widened as he saw the string slowly lengthen, thin and separate from my rager which was now quickly pulsing with my racing heart beat.

We sat in silence for a few minutes. I stared at Harlan's cock, brown and longer than mine. The shaft had a slight curve and his head was barely peeking out of the foreskin. His was a physical erection and not a hot sexual one. His nut sack was loose and his balls low enough to block the view of his taint. His pubes were untrimmed, black tight curles but not overly full. I liked having permission to stare and take inventory. For Harlan's part he stared at me too. Although I didn't see the lust in his eyes he probably saw in mine. He finally spoke, seemingly for both of us, I'm not sure I had uttered a word since we hit the water. "Liam, that is one fat dick, you would completely fill up whatever hole you fuck." I blushed, but didn't say anything in return.

Harlan tilted his head back and we continued in comfortable silence, it was pleasant as the sun seemed to calm the beasts in our loins. Harlan lost his wood first. Mine finally reduced enough to at least hang down. As we put on our underwear and shorts I finally spoke. "Thanks buddy for understanding my curiosity, I hope you aren't offended." He responded, "Fuck no, not offended. I like being naked as much as possible, just want to be comfortable around you. Hey, maybe we can hit a nude beach together, something I've always wanted to do, but just keep that on the DL."

We parted ways and I walked the two blocks home with my hand in my pocket holding my hard cock so it wouldn't show. No one was home when I arrived and I took the opportunity to have the needed wank. I left my shoes by the front door and rushed to my room striping as I did. I was nude by the time I closed the bedroom door and dropped the clothes on the floor. Flopping onto my back on the bed, I spit into my left hand and spread the slick saliva around my palm. I used my right hand to milk my cock for the pre-cum that had built up inside. Using my slick left hand I mixed the two fluids and began a slow, purposefully paced, Harlan fueled, stroking. I had heard of edging and I wanted to give it a try, but the urges were too strong. Suddenly the slow, purposeful stokes turned furious.

My breathing quickened, more pre-cum flowed and my glans spread to its max capacity. The load I spewed was voluminous and I yelled out a guttural sound as I covered my chest with white watery semen. The man juices flooded onto my torso and ran down my ribs dripping onto the sheets. Suddenly I heard a car in the driveway and didn't have much time to make it to the hall bathroom. I used my hands to slather the cum all over my chest so it wouldn't continue to drip off my body and onto the bedroom carpet. I ran to the bathroom and closed the door just as my Mom walked into the kitchen. I'm sure she knew I masturbated, but she sure didn't want to know when I did it, and I was relieved to not surprise her with this glorious mess. It took about four lathers and rinses to get all the cum out of my still maturing chest hair and shampoo seemed to do a better job than just body soap. Once I was clean and relaxed I made my way in a towel to my room.

After recalling that first time seeing Harlan fully nude I regretted that the trip to the nude beach never happened that summer, or at all. Now that we live together in the same apartment I'm guessing we will see more of each other like we did that summer a few years ago. My cock had now sprung to life and I placed my hand on my bush just shy of touching the base of my shaft. I wanted to jack off, but I also wasn't sure how I wanted to treat Harlan. Beating off to him after that swim was one thing, but using him as an object of lust now just seemed wrong somehow. Although that day at the pool he didn't expressly forbid me lusting for him, he did make it clear he wanted to share nudity as friends. I decided there an then that Dave was my lover and Harlan was my friend, and I would try my best to honor both relationships.

Continues below...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE

Dave Grey: 9:21 PM "Hey Liam!"

Liam Stewart: 9:29 PM "Hey there lover"

Dave Grey: 9:31 PM "I'm desperatly trying to be good..."
tumblr_45dde5dce8b4853f7b5fbb7814dee133_987127af_540-jpg.115600061

Liam Stewart: 9:33 PM "keep your shorts on then:rolleyes:"

Dave Grey: 9:33 PM "send your rn pic"

Liam Stewart: 9:35 PM
full

Dave Grey: 9:37 PM "ooh Babe, can't wait to realease that thing!"

Liam Stewart: 9:38 PM "soon, miss u"

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
An Interlude To Fuel The Imagination As You Wait For The Story To Continue

I walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day and found Dave looking at my phine. "Dave? What are you doing with my phone?" He gave no immediate reply, just turned the phone where I could see that he had the photo gallery open to his page. "Just seeing what turns you on about me." He scrolled slowly through the few images that are my favorites. Some were selfies he had sent me. One I had taken. The last one of my ass after a manscaping session that showed his foot and strong hand on my leg. We were both instantly hard.

f-lqhvnwaaawvmr-jpeg.117364321

img_7642-jpeg.117718951

tumblr_3f585141a22c1fcb989b26e782f2cf86_2c088895_1280-jpg.118841931

tumblr_8f25b7a0dd66eed4e1433394ac103df0_bc542c29_1280-jpg.118920751

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE

Dave Grey: 6:52 PM "sneaked pic of us getting ready Sun, so hot! Friday nt so almost a week, miss u"

sbs-sh-jpg.103645491

Liam Stewart: 7:19 PM Dave Grey: 8:06pm "u r a cheeky fucker, orange jock in a box, now pics, how many more surprises u got 4 me?"

Liam Stewart: 7:23 PM Dave Grey: 8:06pm "had a hot dream about ur a**"

Dave Grey: 8:06 PM "NGL hot 4 ur cock lets GNOC Sun night"

Liam Stewart: 8:13 PM "deal, 9pm my time?"

Dave Grey: 8:14 PM "okay TTYL"

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 4: No Secrets

(A note to really horny readers: had to break up Part 4 into in three posts, the third one has the goods, but if you want to really rev up first don't skip ahead :p )

"...but Dave there is something I need to tell you."

Our Sunday brunch was relaxed and blissful in the afterglow of sex. The days were starting to shorten and the temperatures were cooling slightly, even from just last weekend, but it was still warm for fall. The sky was clear and our view from this table was perfect, just a hint of color on the trees seventeen stories below.

Yesterday afternoon I met Dave at the airport in a rented SUV and we stopped by the big blue furniture store to pick out a dining table. By order of my lover, the analytical engineer, I had taken a couple of photos of the space showing a measuring tape to help us with our selection. The one we liked best is a high-top rectangular style and seats up to six. It now sits just against the stairs over at the far end of the living room nearest the side windows. There is a single hanging light fixture overhead which makes a perfect dining nook.

The table was assembled this morning because once we made it home we were all over each other. The weeks long absence and having saved up seven day's worth of sperm meant we were both super horny. A mere ninety seconds after entering the apartment with the box we had helped each other out of our clothes and racing up the stairs. This morning though our initial desire was satiated, but having replaced dinner with sex we were famished. As I ate the eggs Dave made for us my thoughts moved between ogling his smooth chest to recalling the amazing rim job delivered as promised, then to some simmering feelings of guilt.

My bare ass felt sweaty on the new chair with the nervousness of my secret and I squirmed around a bit. Dave had already finished eating and was now leaned forward resting his elbows on the table. "Babe, is that chair uncomfortable? Mine seems okay." I was starting to warm to the whole "Babe" thing, but it unsettled me a little more this time because of what I had to tell him. "Oh, no, the chair is fine, my ass is just a little sweaty." pause, beat, beat. "Dave there is something I need to tell you." There I had made the first step in affirming the No Secrets clause of our relationship pact.

Dave stiffened and sat up straight. It was the first time since we had known each other that I saw concern on his face from something I said. "Oh" Dave simply stated. I guess because of the awkward pause, my tone of voice and clouded countenance, now Dave started shifting uncomfortably in his own seat. "Spit it out Liam." Dave's tone was demanding and not with the same confidence I was accustomed to from him, more than apprehensive, maybe a little angry.

This negative response brought up my own fear that the weeks apart may have damaged our fledgling romance. I wasn't sure how to begin, but I needed to start talking or this may go in a direction I hadn't anticipated. "I want to tell you something... share some details, some things about me..." As my stilted sentence trailed off I dropped my gaze and stared at the empty plate. "Things that might jeopardize our roommate arrangements." From the corner of my eye I saw Dave's hand rise from the table forming a fist. My head shot up and caught his gaze. Now seeing him straight on I could tell the fist was meant to bang the table. Instead the flash of anger instantly changed to fear, likely the same fear ringing in my own head. The closed fist opened and Dave's palm fell silently against the table next to his plate.

"Dave, remember just a few weeks ago we talked in this room about starting a relationship? You asked for no secrets. Well I've remembered things, about me, mostly about the past..." I stopped talking not ready to say the next few words. This gave Dave time to recover himself as well. His next gesture warmed me to the core. Lifting his hand from the table, he rotated it so reveal his open palm and slide it more than halfway toward me, inviting me to take hold with a slight flexing of his fingers. Accepting the gesture I slid my hand into his as I stifled the beginnings of a sob, clearing my throat before continuing. "and Harlan."

There, it was said aloud and couldn't be taken back. I looked into Dave's eyes, he squeezed my hand with a reassuring gesture and took a big breath. "Oh, wow, okay, now my ass is a little sweaty in this chair." There a flash of the Dave I know and it was my turn to take the deep breath. Dave then made me fall for him completely with his next words, "How about I clean up these dishes while you make us a couple of Bloody Marys or something, then we can put some chairs out on the balcony in the sun and you can tell me all about it."

The drinks were ready about the same time Dave finished putting the dishes in the machine and wiping off the counter. I made them strong. Ascending the stairs Dave took an immediate right turn to open the glass sliding door from the landing to the balcony. Following with our glasses in hand, I set them on the floor and opened the slider into my room where I had a couple of those folding lawn chairs with drink holders. We were still naked. My insecurity making me feel exposed and vulnerable. I gathered up a pair of shorts and t-shirts for both of us and brought them outside. Dave looked confused when I handed him the clothes and reluctantly followed my lead in putting them on.

We each popped open a chair and instinctively set them facing one another. Dave then grabbed the drinks from were I'd left them and placed one in each drink holder. Once we were seated the silence lingered until Dave reached forward and softly placed a hand on my knee. "Take your time Liam, just know that I'm going to listen to every word before making any comments or judgements." WOW, just WOW, where did I find this guy, I want him FOREVER. More tears to swallow and I took a long draw from the strong drink for a little Dutch courage. When I finally started talking it was almost a whisper. "I'm not sure where to start other than from the beginning, but it may take a hot minute to get to the bad bit." Dave still had his hand on my knee and gave it a little reassuring squeeze.

After another deep breath and a second draw from the glass, I started talking. "I think it is apparent that you know Harlan better than I do even though I've known him longer. You were his roommate in college and lived with him day to day for a couple of years." Dave nodded as I continued. "There was a time after high school that I found myself attracted to him, but from afar. His body was just as beautiful back then, but I didn't know his interests, you know straight, gay, open to both, or how to approach things. When we would hang out over the summer breaks at home it was more often in a group but occasionally at his house.

When we were alone though he would usually only wear a pair of grey gym shorts. This drove me wild since it was obvious he chose to freeball, the thin fabric outlined his equipment and I had many a peek up the leg hole at his balls, but never really saw him hard. I kept my sexual distance because I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship." I paused to check Dave's pulse so to speak, he hadn't removed his hand and I could see and feel that it was okay so far. "Fast forward to the summer before college senior year and there is this one, and one time only, event that changed things." Still no negative reaction from Dave. I began to tell the story of helping with the neighbors lawn and skinny dipping in their pool afterward. I didn't leave anything out of the story; the frank talk about our dicks, Harlan's wish to visit a nude beach, or the details of my wanking out a huge load as soon as I arrived home. The only time I saw a change on Dave's face was when I air quoted Harlan 'see we can just be proud of what we have between the legs' when I think there was an almost imperceptible beginning of his famous shit eating grin.

Finally arriving at the true anxiety moment I blurted it out, just the barest of acknowledging words while pointing inside the apartment with my right index finger. "I jacked off in that shower with Harlan his first day here." My face was red hot with embarrassment and my manhood was just about as shrunken as I ever experienced, except for a drunken dare on a ski trip to make a naked snow angel. Dave's hand tensed up, but he caught himself, relaxed and left it in place. "There, I've told you my news, and I would have told you sooner, but I couldn't bare to not say this in person." Dave broke eye contact and glanced away into the late morning sky. His sudden avoidance made me slump down in the chair. As the silence bellowed a pit in my stomach began to form. Dave finally spoke, but his tone was quizzical rather than hurt or accusatory. "How did it happen? What did Harlan say to you?"

At this point we both took a drink from our Bloody Marys. In mid drink before I had a chance to continue my story it was Dave's turn to blurt out a secret. In an almost comical tone Dave's statement blasted out like a rocket "I gave Harlan a blow job second semester senior year on a spring break trip to a nude beach!" I was in shock from relief. I jumped up from my seat spilling the last of my cocktail on Dave. "Yes, yes, yes!" is all I could say before both of us howled with laughter from utter relief and the absurdity of us both hiding a sexual experience with Harlan.

Dave downed the second half of his drink and set the glass down in the holder. He yanked my shorts down and pulled me into his lap. Our laughter quieted and immediately turned to deep passionate kissing, more soul quenching than anything so far in our short time as a couple. We embraced for several minutes but oddly neither one of use sprouted wood. We just quietly contemplated how our lives had been on a parallel course for the last few years, now colliding into something neither of us imagined until a few short months ago when Dave moved into Harlan's place.

Dave's shirt was wet from the spilled drink and he put up his arms to remove it. I stood from his lap dropping my shorts to the floor. We both stripped our remaining garments returning to the way we were less than an hour ago at the table. My short-term sense of vulnerability was now replaced with a new confidence in my mate. "So, you up for a refill and the rest of the shower story?" I asked Dave. "Uh, fuck yeah! And can't wait to tell you about how NOT drunk I was when I sucked Harlan's rod!" Oh, there it is, Dave's shit eating grin. I love that grin.

Refilling our drinks took about five minutes with some chit chat about just how much Bloody mix should be in the Marys to compliment all the vodka and then it was back upstairs. I started the story of Harlan's arrival from the point of seeing him butt ass naked through the sliders outside my room. This was fitting since the two of us had just returned to the balcony ourselves and I indicated the spot Harlan was standing. Once again I didn't leave anything out. There was an interesting pause in the story when Dave interjected about just how much Harlan was obsessed with going to a nude beach college senior year, and a mental note reminder to share something else he knew about Harlan being a nudist. At the mention of the nude beach visit, I found I truly wasn't upset about Dave going on that spring break trip, even though Harlan had actually recruited me the prior summer.

When I got to the part of Harlan's story about the guy seeing him cuming in the locker room at the gym Dave's eyes widened. When I told him that Harlan absently, air quotes 'moved closer to him to see his cock better' and then described it as, air quotes again 'a nice size with a helmet at the end' his mouth fell open. I should have warned him not to take a drink before I mentioned what Harlan said about a friendly circle jerk because Dave did a spit take into the air between us. Wrapping up the story with a Jackson Pollock reference seemed only appropriate after Dave's reaction, but he needed a little leading on how a Pollock painting was made. Soon enough he understood and thought the idea of a cum painting was really hot. Dave also commented when I affirmed my need to count the number of squirts when anyone cums including myself. Dave's exact reaction was "oh Babe that is sexy weird and hot as fuck!" and he had similar statements about Harlan saying 'Bro, there you go dripping that pre-cum. You and Bryce are the only two guys I've ever seen with boners in the reals, not in porn, and you are the only guy I've ever seen leak like that. Telling you that story has made me fuckin' horny.' it also made Dave's semi erect pole visibly twitch. We laughed for several minutes about the possible ways Harlan's face would look when he opened his eyes to see Bryce watching. Dave definitely had the better impression of Harlan's voice and cadence. It was agreed that when you reduce Harlan to the base guy, he is simply a first class showoff.

As our laughter died down Dave held his index finger up remembering something. "Be right back, I need my phone." Dave returned with his phone and turned it around so I could see. It was a dick pic, not just any dick pic, it was an artists sketch of a nice longish willy with the head peeking from the foreskin, and I was just about certain it was Harlan's! "Yeah, it's him." Dave confirmed and continued. "Apparently Harlan was a life model for the Art students at our university. About a year ago a friend of mine who had been an Art student texted me. She said she had a drawing in a box with some of her undergrad school projects that she found when she moved for grad school. She confessed what it was and that they were supposed to draw the entire subject, but she did that one of just his junk later, from memory!" We both laughed again. Dave continued. "I think she wanted to have him sit for her OR SOMETHING but didn't have his info, she remembered that I was former his roommate, and asked for his number. I asked her to send me the pic so I could confirm for her it was him. I instantly knew it was Harlan's johnson, but I told her I didn't recognize it." I was amazed but somehow not surprised and blurted out. "No shit, you cocky fucker!" After that warm-up, I could sense Dave was ready to tell his story about blowing Harlan. I sat back, crossed my left ankle on my right knee and sipped my drink. Dave began the story and didn't leave out a single detail.

Dave's Tale Begins

I fibbed a little that first night when I talked about Harlan as a college roommate. The truth in the story was basically Junior year. Senior year though, different Harlan. That entire fall semester he kept asking me to relax and chill naked with him. From day one that year he stopped eating pizza and junk or having sodas, didn't drink any beer. I would come back to the room and he was hanging out naked, walked down the hallway to the shower naked. The RA even posted a sign on the door to the lounge on our floor that said 'shorts at least to enter this lounge' I think he even went for a naked night run on campus one time. He would say stuff like "relax, we can just hang out and be proud of what we have between the legs" sound familiar? He worked out for definition instead of bulk and starting trimming his pubes. But sorta the same as you, I wasn't sure where his head was at sexually.

This new manscaping self care seemed like maybe he was leaning into being gay but I didn't pursue it because our friendship was worth way more to me than getting off with him. Actually, up to then Harlan was never hard in front of me on purpose that whole time we were roommates. I only saw his boner a few times with morning wood when he thought I wasn't looking. Thinking back now, I guess he was doing the life model thing for the Art Department the whole time fall semester. Being naked around our dorm floor and in the room with me was probably a form of training so he wouldn't bone up while posing. The closer we got to the end of the fall semester though he had worn me down and by finals week I was stepping out my clothes as soon as I hit the room each time. In fact, that was when he started talking non stop about nude beaches. He was so obsessed he even made a map on the computer of where all the ones were located on the coast. He knew how long a drive it would be to get there from his house or from campus. He even started mumbling about it in his sleep.

Before the spring term even started Harlan texted me on New Years Day and asked if I wanted to road trip with him on the way back to school and go to a beach near Jacksonville. Just a day or two early, it was 350 miles out of the way, but I thought maybe it would shut him up about the whole thing. Unfortunately we didn't get to go because it was rainy both days. This just made things worse. Harlan immediately starting talking about spring break, every day, and going to an official nude beach 'we have to go be naked in the sun bro' was his mantra. I was becoming more secure in exploring my own sexuality and the idea of seeing others naked on the beach was starting to appeal to my curiosity. Would I be equally aroused, or would dicks win over chicks or vice versa? I continued to be naked with Harlan in our dorm room during the spring semester. One evening I was surfing for some MMF porn and even tested him a little bit and let him see what was on my screen that got me hard. His reaction was lukewarm at seeing both, he didn't react to my hardon and said it would be better for him if it were MFF."

Continues below...

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Part 4: No Secrets - Dave's Tale Continued

"Suck my dick asshole" was the terse reaction from Harlan.

Harlan made the spring break plans. Make no mistake this wasn't the typical college road trip to a crowded party scene with the goal of getting laid. Our trip had a purpose and two constraints. The purpose was also the first constraint, visit a nude beach. Second constraint is the obvious lack of funds affecting most college students. We would drive to Fort Pierce and stay at some marina resort that was undergoing renovations. It was a bargain for our five night stay, a studio room with kitchenette, but the pool was closed and there was no beach access. This meant a short drive along A1A to Blind Creek Beach. Online the resort looked nice enough, but the only rooms still available had no view and only one king bed. I was a little panicked about the sleeping arrangements, but we were now naked together all the time so I kept my fears to myself. Since I had finally succumbed to Harlan's pleas for nudism last semester I'd spent most of my own alone time naked, and finally wasn't erect all the time after a few weeks. In fact, I was actually excited about the beach because it is a true nude beach, not just the sectioned clothing optional portion, and known party zone of Haulover Beach in Miami. It would be a good place to get our 'naturist' bearings.

We decided to leave Saturday morning and drive the 12 hours straight, rotating shifts. I had a decent little SUV that was in good shape for a road trip even if the hood was a different color from the body. Besides, taking my ride let me contribute. It also gave me a small amount of control. The night before we left Harlan went out with a girl he met in class. I had been in bed a while when he came home late and in a foul mood. He smelled like beer and didn't say much, just stripped and went to bed. The next morning I was up and ready at 6 a.m. for our planned 6:30 a.m. departure. Harlan was still in bed with his sheets tented by morning wood. As I put the last of my stuff in my bag it was tempting to pull the sheet off him and sneak a long look of his boner. Instead I turned the lamp on over his head so the light shined in his eyes. "Suck my dick asshole" was the terse reaction from Harlan. I just looked toward his bulging groin, turned around and said to the air, 'only if you hurry up so we can go already.' I left the room to take my stuff to the car and wait.

Harlan shuffled out just a couple of minutes later plainly without showering, having pulled on his ratty grey shorts, shirtless, a ball cap low on his forehead, black slides, and carrying his packed bag. He said he stopped by the restroom in the lobby to piss "and was ready to get the fuck on the road." I took the first shift driving to let him wake up. We hit the brew house drive-thru at the edge of campus and made our way to the highway heading south. Harlan didn't drink much of his coffee. From his mood and the lingering smell of stale beer it wasn't a tough guess that he was hung over. Undeniably he was out of practice with alcohol after a year of no drinking.

Just outside of town the road curved and the morning sun moved to a higher angle through the glass. The now more direct rays made the car warm inside. Harlan laid his seat back and closed his eyes, soon he was asleep again. There wasn't much traffic so I was able to do while I drove what I usually don't have the luxury of doing, inspect the body of my roommate, my mostly naked friend. The workouts and diet he followed had trimmed his body fat and his hairless brozilian waxed skin glistened over sinewy muscles. His arms weren't massive but by far bigger than mine with the distinctive vein appearing down his biceps. Harlan was blessed that his calves didn't taper down too sharply under his thighs making his legs look powerful and proportional to his arms. The pecs and abs were just as beautiful and he even had definition in the small muscles on his ribs, Serratus I think, if correctly remembering the name from bio 102 human anatomy. The ratty shorts unfortunately hid his manhood, but I'm sure he was commando which made my own unencumbered meat stir under my shorts.

A few more miles passed when a new slightly off odor wafted through the air that wasn't stale beer or guy sweat. I assumed Harlan farted and rolled down his window a little to freshen the air. The breeze didn't rouse him but did start a reaction on his epidermis, goose bumps formed on his bare arms and chest and his nipples stiffened. After a few more miles the scent was forgotten and I was lost in my own thoughts contemplating nude beach etiquette, like personal space and not staring at other beach goers, but not really anything erotic at that moment.

The hangover must have been bad because Harlan continued to nap long enough that his breathing changed with his sleep cycle, moving from deep and heavy to shallow, and he started to mumble. At first I couldn't understand but finally a few words were clear. "don't gag... my dick... she puked... " I finally realized the smell coming from Harlan was the girls sick which must still be on his skin and the small bush of pubes he left around his equipment. I'm not a queasy person so with the window cracked open I wasn't bothered. I just let him sleep it off. Not long passed and Harlan started to moan and squirm in his seat. I was worried he might puke, but the moans quickly turned into umms. I looked over and his face had a slight smile. His shorts were tented out too! The angle of the sun shining in also made the mesh material translucent giving me a good view of his dick, as I watched a spot of pre cum bloomed on the material. He must have been dreaming about last night. I hoped he at least got to cum before she barfed.

Now the stirring in my own seat was increasing. His words 'suck my dick...' were echoing in my head. My imagining sucking him combined with clearly seeing his boner tenting up fabric for the second time this morning was making me insatiably horny. My skin ached to be caressed. I was wearing a cut up t-shirt and had ready access to my nipples. Taking one hand off the wheel I licked my index and middle fingers until they were slick with spit. Pulling back the cotton material with my other fingers I gently started to rub my nipple in circles but still watching the road. The loose canon between my legs responded instantly and belligerently, quickly escaping the waistband of my shorts the top third poking out toward my navel. I stole a glance downward and licked my lips at the pearl of clear nectar appearing from my slit.

Traffic was thin at this early hour on the divided highway, mostly seeing long haul trucks traveling both directions every few miles. The next big rig truck in my lane was driving slowly and there was no need to accelerate in order to pass. The way was clear so I steered into the fast lane. I didn't stop what I was doing with my free hand either, thinking it wouldn't be likely the driver could see my activities. As we pulled by I let the car slow a bit to match the trucks speed keeping even with the door of the cab. If the driver could glimpse anything they would see a mostly naked guy sleeping and maybe the tented shorts. This little exhibitionism gave me a thrill and I dropped my hand from my nipple, shoved it down my shorts, and starting furiously rubbing my slippery shaft. I miss judged the view the trucker had because now I could see the driver too. We made eye contact and he rolled down his window and shouted "pull it out buddy"

My first instinct at realizing I was observed was to speed away. Instead my exhibitionist libido overrode good sense and I pulled my shorts down hooking the waistband under my balls exposing my stiff hot rod. I was further carried away with showoffy-ness by reaching over and exposing Harlan's slick dream pole too. The trucker let out a loud "wooo, twofer" and I knew he had seen all my self play. Another ten seconds went by before I sped away grinning and very pleased with myself. I tried to hook Harlan's shorts under his balls for my own viewing pleasure but the angle of the seat prevented it. The over-warn waistband snapped lightly against his shaft causing my hand to brush his slick head. Harlan's eyes momentarily fluttered but he didn't wake up, just shifted in the seat and folded his arms up across his chest.

There was a streak of Harlan's juice on the back of my hand. I lost track of the road for a second, pulled my hand to my face, sniffed, extended my tongue and licked. The thrill shot through my shaft and pulsed my knob. The taste was unlike my own juices, which I try on almost a daily basis, this wasn't as sweet, but maybe that was the salt from the sweat on my own skin. We continued down the road for another hour with me thinking about the taste I just had of Harlan's arousal. I also recalled the smile on the face of that driver that liked seeing our cocks. Returning to pleasuring myself, I kept one hand on the wheel, but alternated rubbing my nipples as I drove. An expansive wet spot was visible on my shorts by the time a groggy Harlan finally roused. "Where are we?" His voice pained and eyes squinting. About an hour to the state line was my response. "I need a piss and something for my fucking head." Harlan croaked out in a whisper.

A few signs later a large blue one let us know a parking area with restrooms was three miles ahead. The rest area was small since we weren't on an interstate, a primitive site with basic amenities. Maybe 10 spots for cars and half that many pull throughs at the back for big rigs. Harlan was out of the car before the engine was shut off. I got out slower and stretched. A couple of big rigs were in the back area as Harlan rushed to the second of the small restroom buildings. These were permanent structures maybe 8x10, but really glorified port-a-johns with a vent stack poking through the roof. He was already finished when I opened the door to the building. He sauntered by me looking relieved, he had obviously splashed water on his face because his hair was wet in front. I passed him the car keys and told him where to find my headache meds if he didn't have some of his own.

The smell inside the building wasn't much worse than then car before I rolled down the window. I pushed my shorts down in front and wiped the lingering pre cum from my head taking a quick taste off my finger. Definitely not the same taste as Harlan's. At the urinal it didn't take me long to piss but someone else entered and stood a little too close behind me, waiting while I finished. I heard a zipper and could feel an intense gaze on my ass making my tool jump and my all my cheeks feel hot. Pulling up the front of my shorts I side stepped to the sink to let him have access. In the mirror I noticed he already had his fat semi sticking out if his jeans. I turned my head to give him the side eye, but also get the full view. He caught my eye and started to speak. "Just thought I would return the favor." He said while making a stroking motion in the air. "I have time if you aren't on a schedule." He looked to be mid 30s, about my height.

Besides the unzipped jeans, he was dressed in a solid snap up shirt without sleeves that was fitted across his torso. His boots, belt buckle, ball cap with a fish logo, hairy upper arms and scruffy face completed the classic cowboy trucker profile and likely bear daddy persona. I immediately blushed but somehow found my voice and before I could stop myself was telling him we were headed to Blind Creek Beach for spring break. The trucker hadn't moved. He dick was standing a little taller now. Licking his lips he responded, "I'm taking my trailer load down to Fort Lauderdale." He moved a step closer to me and winked. "Maybe I'll take a run back up by Fort Pierce and leave my other load with you and your boyfriend." I chortled nervously as he nodded toward his now chubbed up gear shift and gave it a smack sideways with his palm. I nodded in return and stepped toward the door wanting to get away before I said anything else revealing to him. "I have a parrot tat covering my right shoulder blade." Was the last thing I heard as the door closed behind me.

Returning to the car the bulge in my shorts preceded my arrival and the renewed wet spot was noticed by Harlan who was again in the passenger seat. He was grinning at me and raised one eyebrow. "Bro, why are your shorts boned out and wet." I just shrugged and started the car. Harlan didn't let it go. "Did that truck driver say anything to you in there? When I headed back to the car I crossed him going toward the john and he made some comment about seeing me again so soon? What was that about?" I shrugged and Harlan knew I wasn't going to answer so he changed the subject. "I feel like shit, thanks for taking another turn driving." For the duration of the day nothing else was said about that stop or the trucker. Harlan obviously didn't remember a thing about the morning.

The next hour of the drive was spent in casual conversation. Harlan's mood improved as his hangover headache subsided, but he avoided answering my questions about last night with shrugs of his own. During silences I found myself thinking about my first taste of Harlan only hours earlier. These recurring impressions kept me aroused. The longer the silence the harder my semi became and it was clearly visible in my shorts. More than once I noticed Harlan glance at my crotch and I saw him adjust himself too, but didn't ever see the outline of his rod reappear.

Soon we finally crossed the state line into Florida which was a also a figurative milestone of the trip. Being in the Sunshine State turned the conversation from small talk to specifics about our week at the beach. Harlan's hours of research had coalesced into a master class excited monologue laying out the progression of our first day at Blind Creek Beach. He knew all about the rough unpaved parking, how long the walk would be from the car to the beach, packing in and out everything we needed for the day, and the lack of toilets. I had been to the beach lots of times and the information Harlan relayed so far really wasn't new. Ironically in his whole lecture there wasn't a single mention of just WHEN we get naked.

I had been driving all morning, keyed up from being constantly aroused by Harlan, then the trucker, and my nerves were on edge. Not only did I need a break from driving, but also from the anxiety of fearing a constant erection without shorts or a swim suit at the beach. Conversely, there was also anticipation of being completely uninhibited in public. Every time this crossed my mind it was accompanied by a swelling in my root which was heaped on top of my earlier semi. I unexpectedly blurted my next thought interrupting Harlan in mid sentence. "Can a boner ever be non sexual?" I guess he sensed my anxiety but didn't give any quarter to my feelings by replying with a smirk and dismissive retort. "You may just have to stay in waist deep water the whole time."

After another 30 minutes Harlan said he was ready to drive so I pulled off at a fast food place to grab lunch and change drivers. As we stepped out of the car Harlan finally commented on my situation while he put on a shirt for the first time today. "No shirt, no shoes, no service" and nodding toward my crotch "you may need to put that thing away too." He was right, the tip of my spear was plainly visible where it forcefully pressed against the damp fabric of my shorts. I actually might have liked the attention of VPL under other circumstances, but right now I was self conscience about it for some reason. Pulling my shirt down didn't solve the issue so I shoved my left hand into the pocket of the shorts and held my cock head through the mesh fabric. As I walked inside I could feel the heat of lingering arousal transfer to my finger tips. I just had to make it to the restroom without a full hard-on so I could piss and get back outside.

When I returned to the car Harlan was also returning with the food he ordered for both of us. "I'm gonna run back in for my turn to piss." He set the food in the drivers seat, pivoted, and jogged back in the restaurant door. I had taken my new place in the passenger seat sorting the food while watching Harlan's ass muscles as he moved. The intense arousal returned and my semi swelled pressing my meat downward to belligerently strain at full length against my shorts. Fuck, there weren't any straws in the bag. As I exited the car I felt coolness at the end of my spear. I looked down to check out my shorts and there was a huge pre cum bloom forming. The motion of standing must have invoked gravity, luring the fresh juices to escape into the wild. It was actually frustrating, maybe I didn't have enough self control to handle a day at the nude beach after all. I put that thought out of my mind finding the straws in the drivers side foot well.

Continues below...