Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part 4: No Secrets - Dave's Tale Continued

This was the first time I ever saw Harlan clearly aroused.

We finally arrived in Fort Pierce just after 7:15 p.m. The springtime daylight was already dwindling and as much as Harlan was jonesing to get naked on the beach it would have to wait until tomorrow. Up the street from the resort we found a market to get food, beer and other supplies. We also grabbed a couple of large hot-n-ready pizza slices from the deli section. Pulling into the resort parking lot there were several construction vehicles and shipping containers to do with the renovation, but it wasn't full. A multitude of similar three and five story buildings dotted the property surrounding the marina dock. I found a parking space close to the entrance where we sat finishing the pizza. As soon as the last bite was in his mouth Harlan jumped out of the car to go check into the room.

While I waited I opened the back to unload our bags. I was leaned up against the car when Harlan returned with a couple of key cards for our room. Jogging up he announced with a beaming smile. ""We have a better one!" He pointed to the last building on the right. "Fifth floor over there. It is an upgrade to a top floor balcony. Also has a 'garden shower' whatever that means." Harlan raised his left arm and sniffed his pit. "Whoa, and I NEED to shower!" He grabbed his duffle bag, some of the supplies and set off for the room. I followed behind with my duffle under my arm, carrying the beer and remaining supplies. He continued talking over his shoulder to me as we walked. "The lady at the desk looked like my aunt and I spoke Spanish to her. She typed at the computer to find the reservation and clicked her tongue 'No bueno' and then changed the room. We were supposed to be in the same building as the reno crew are working in now. 'Very messy and too loud.' she said."

It was a couple minutes of walking to reach our building, easily finding the lobby. Stepping into a waiting elevator it was a quick ride. The elevator stopped with a ding as it reached the top floor. The doors opened to the middle a long hallway which was open to the outside at both ends funneling the coastal breeze, which rushed through ruffling my hair as we stepped out, and almost blowing the hat off Harlan's head. We found our door near the end of the hall and made our way inside.

Putting our things down by the table I popped a couple of the beers in the small freezer section of the fridge to quickly chill them. Venturing further we surveyed the room. It was obviously not yet renovated or the usual hotel layout. Instead of a bathroom just inside the door, the kitchenette was on the left and table to the right. Immediately past the table was a partition wall blocking the view into the bulk of the room. Turning the corner the room opened up in front of us. To the right behind the partition wall was the bed. It was small, maybe a queen size, but definitely not the king we had expected. "Did she tell you the bed was going to be smaller?" I stammered. Harlan didn't answer he just tapped my right shoulder with the back of his hand indicating I should turn around.

I scanned the left side of the room. I now saw it was taken up with double sinks followed with a glass wall. A narrow door to the left of the sink wall held a separate toilet closet. Through the glass door was a huge balcony with shower heads at the near end.

The garden shower. Outside. On the balcony.

True to the name there were ferns and potted palms lining the side of the area. There was an overhang above two shower heads. Just beyond and under the open sky was a small side table and a couple of outdoor chairs. At the far end where a railing would normally be placed there was a tall slatted wood panel. Harlan slid open the door and sprang out onto the balcony. "Holy shit, this is incredible." he called over his shoulder. Reaching the panel Harlan quickly tried the actuator and found the slats were adjustable. He turned them to the open position which allowed for the grand vista, besides privacy wasn't really an issue due to the height of the building above the shoreline and unobstructed water view.

Kicking his slides off he striped out of his shirt and shorts revealing his excited semi. It jiggled as he jumped in the air pounding his fist at the sky like a goal was just scored. After turning on the water he appeared at the door to toss his hat into the room. "Dude you have got to get in here with me and try out this shower!" I had never seen Harlan this giddy. Honestly, it didn't take much convincing, I stripped off too and headed out into the warm evening air to shower outside with my best friend and roommate. I was so fucking horny I no longer cared if Harlan saw that I was already rock hard.

Adjacent to the shower controls was a trio of dispensers with body wash, shampoo and conditioner. We soaped up and relaxed taking turns under the warm water of the rain shower. Soon Harlan also sported wood. I tried to not blatantly stare, but did steal a glance in the direction of his hard-on, noticing his gaze on my rod in the process. My balls were about to burst!

Reaching the end of my tolerance for the proximity of Harlan's dreamy pole, which this entire long day imagining it in my grasp, had my RPM's pegged to the red line. I quickly finished my wash up and rinsed off the day's drive. Harlan took longer, likely scrubbing away the remnants of the night before. While he washed I fetched the chilled beers. I relished the blast of cold air as a reprieve from my pent up desire. Trying to switch off my libido It took more than a couple of minutes to find the drawer that held a bottle opener. This let my dick start to settle back to a semi boned state.

When I walked back around the corner the water was off. I could see Harlan through the glass. He was seated in one of the chairs, leaned back with his ass forward enough that his low-hanging hairless ballsack was suspended in space beyond the edge of the seat. I had surprised him in the middle of admiring his own joystick. If he had been touching himself I'm not certain because at this point one hand was palm down on the chair arm like he was about to stand up. His other hand was on his thigh. Glinting in the light and hanging from his mostly exposed dick head was a thick string of pre cum. His eyes snapped up to look at me and he blushed.

This was the first time I ever saw Harlan clearly aroused. I'm not sure why, but instinctively I suppose, I walked over, set the beers on the table, and placed my hand firmly on his shoulder. He was now staring directly at my furiously rising length which was eye level to him. Harlan tried to stand, but with my hand already on his shoulder I held him down. What I did next surprised us both. I squatted down, put out my tongue and captured that pre cum string in my mouth. Little did he know of my previous dozen hours of lusting to taste him again. This full serving was instantly recognizable from this mornings sample.

Harlan started to react with a nervous "Uh, um" but my hand squeezed his shoulder commanding him to be silent and communicating that I am in control. I moved his hand from his thigh to the chair replacing it with my own. I leaned in and lightly kissed his cock head. Again he started to object but my firm hands, one each on his shoulder and thigh, stopped him from further protests. Harlan began shaking. His rod was almost vibrating from his quickened heartbeat. With a gentle gusto I attacked the long overdue first blow job on my friend and roommate. The feeling of a red hot cock in my mouth was out of this world. My head was spinning with desire as I bobbed on his helmet and increasingly took in more of his pole.

The scent and taste of the soap covered up the flavor of his juice I so desperately wanted to experience again. Soon though his shaft widened followed by the spreading out of his cap. Now the ridges of his veins were evident on my sanative lips. Larger amounts of pre cum were now flowing from his slit. There it was, the astounding taste of my roommates juice. Harlan's soft moans were building until stifled by a couple of my inexperienced missteps which caused a wince from him. Yet I managed to control my gag reflex by slowing down, it was enough to delay the inevitable for at least a few minuets.

My shaft was now like a pillar of granite. It throbbed and bounced from the base with my movements on Harlan. Likewise my exposed pucker bulged and cried out for attention. I needed something inside me so badly, a finger or two would suffice, but I didn't dare move my hands away from Harlan to pleasure myself. Clenching my ass in an attempt to relieve the need forced a huge amount of pre to run from my own slit. I moaned around his shaft vibrating his loins, causing Harlan to open his eyes glancing at me servicing his need. He moved slightly to observe my body, noticing as an unbroken string attached to my cap stretched to touch the floor. "Fuck dude you are more revved than me." was all he said.

A few more minutes of ecstasy followed. I had built a rhythm, slurping down on him, almost able to take in his whole rod. Reaching his pubic bone for the first time made me glad he trims his bush so there was no obstacle to my exploration. I paused long enough to hold my breath and create suction to draw some pre from his tip. Exhaling through my nose I released to let the juice fall on my tongue and again savor the taste. Flicking my tongue under his helmet as it passed my lips caused Harlan to buck his hips from the wave of pleasure.

As his breathing became ragged, I moved the hand that was on his thigh to cup his balls. The effect was immediate, an overload on his senses, and without warning Harlan tensed, shooting a huge rope of cum to the back of my mouth. I pulled off him from surprise and his uncovered tool flexed violently repeating multiple thick ropes of jizz into the air. The copious volume of cum landed on both of us, but mostly on me. I had it on my face, in my hair, on my shoulder, legs and feet. It was now obvious he hadn't cum last night after all and maybe for several days.

Harlan fell back into the chair panting. I wasn't finished though. Collecting some of his cum from my skin I stood up and pointed my expectant jutting rod toward his prone torso. Using his fresh cum as lube, a half dozen strokes of my bursting oversensitive organ released a days worth of sexual tension, eliciting a volley of roping sperm which landed in every cranny and crease defining his abs. Harlan's eyes were wide with surprise and excitement.

My body was shaking from release after hours of edging desire. I dropped to my knees and let my head fall into Harlan's lap giving one last kiss to his still dripping pole. I lingered there for a minute with the taste of his marvelous cum on my lips. After a few more blissful seconds Harlan pushed my head off his groin, grabbed the beers, handed one to me and clinked the bottles together. "Cheers to shooting the hottest fuckin' loads ever!"

Neither one of us knew exactly what to say. I wasn't embarrassed about performing a sexual act on my friend, but I think Harlan felt a little uneasy about just how much he liked a guy giving him head. The silence continued until the beers were drained. Harlan spoke first. "You know I'm a little concerned too about getting hard at the beach tomorrow." It was great to hear him address my anxiety, but it was a way to avoid what just occurred. He continued, weaving the two things together. "It would probably be best if we were completely drained sexually before hitting the beach. I have at least two more loads in my balls, and ..." He stalled out and I took it from there. "You would like another round?" I asked. Harlan grinned and hung his head sheepishly and a flicker of life sprouted in his lap. My deepest wishes were starting to be realized, but there was a limit. My voice was firm as I set the parameters for the rest of the trip. "Yeah, I would suck it again, but things needs to be equal. You will need to find some way to get me off too." and another thought sprang to mind.

At this point in Dave's story the sun's rays were now directly on the balcony. Our profiles half in shadow but our bodies warmed enough to make us a bit sweaty. The story was hot enough to make us both incredibly aroused. There was a free flow of pre cum streaking down my spear and Dave had a hand around his own stalk occasionally using his index finger to thoroughly moisten his cap. On one hand I hated interrupting his story, but on the other hand, well, my hand just had to touch him. Clearing my throat and meeting his gaze I reach out to stroke one of his nipples to an immediate tactile response. "Dave, I think your throat may be a little dry from all that talking." Nodding at my slick sex I said. "Perhaps I have something that could moisten it up a little."

Without a millisecond of hesitation Dave slid out of his chair down to his knees. He let go of his meat and took control of mine. Turning his face up to me he asked for a kiss. Leaning down to meet his lips we tongue wrestled for a minute, adding my saliva to his mouth. With a wink Dave turns his attention to my throbbing cock. He had one hand at the base of my shaft, under my sack, as he moistened my helmet. The other hand was caressing my lower thigh moving ever closer to my exposed hole. In a moment he switched his hands so his slick fingers were placed at my ring. He gently pressed eliciting more pre cum to flow. Attacking my shaft, with "gentle gusto" my eyes rolled back behind my upper eyelids as Dave's mouth enveloped me. It was heaven.

END of Part 4

-----

Story To Be Continued
This is such a hot fucking story! I’m so looking forward to the continuation!

Il2wu51

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
An Interlude To Fuel The Imagination As You Wait For The Story To Continue

I walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day and found Dave looking at my phine. "Dave? What are you doing with my phone?" He gave no immediate reply, just turned the phone where I could see that he had the photo gallery open to his page. "Just seeing what turns you on about me." He scrolled slowly through the few images that are my favorites. Some were selfies he had sent me. One I had taken. The last one of my ass after a manscaping session that showed his foot and strong hand on my leg. We were both instantly hard.

f-lqhvnwaaawvmr-jpeg.117364321

img_7642-jpeg.117718951

tumblr_3f585141a22c1fcb989b26e782f2cf86_2c088895_1280-jpg.118841931

tumblr_8f25b7a0dd66eed4e1433394ac103df0_bc542c29_1280-jpg.118920751