Best friends on summer vacation.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Neath Port Talbot, Wales [Cymru GB-CYM], GB
Sexuality
No Response
Day 8 part 2

They went quiet again. They went back into the club and got more drinks. They got split up again and all ended up in different crowds but kept finding eachother, eventually they decided to spend the rest of the night on the beach. They found a secluded spot and lay down together.

Dan: so what if I fucked you so that you would know if you liked it, then you could take it from Jon afterwards.

Jon scowled at Dan, and Dan knew he had fucked up.

Blake: I don’t know man, I would do it because I know it would make you happy but you should have seen the way Jon looked it me when I let you sit on my dick this morning. I know it would hurt him if I let you fuck me first.

Jon: I don’t think it would be the same, I would want to be your first. Does that make me selfish? I would never tell you what to do, if you wanted to be fucked by Dan then I would support you but if you’re doing it for me, it should be me taking that risk.

Blake: I agree.

Dan: what if we blindfolded you so you don’t know who is fucking you, then if you don’t like it you never have to know who it was. We could toss a coin.

Blake: I don’t know. Can we all stop talking about me being fucked please. I guess those pills made it easy to talk or something. It feels weird now.

Jon lit a joint and passed it around. They stared at the stars and listened to the waves crashing onto the beach.

Blake: come on guys, let’s go for a swim.

He took off his shorts and ran naked into the sea. Jon and Dan followed him. After swimming for a while the boys went back to their spot. Blake looked around as they returned, there was nobody in sight and their spot was hidden from view, they couldn’t be seen unless you were really close. When they got back Blake grabbed Jon’s shorts and put them on his head, covering his eyes. He turned around and squatted down, pointing his ass in the air.

Blake: let’s just do it. One of you fuck me and if I don’t like it I never want to know who it was.

Dan whispered to Jon that it had to be him, knowing how much it meant to him and he couldn’t take that from him. Jon was now having second thoughts, he wasn’t sure if he could keep that secret from Blake. Dan was having none of it thought, he insisted. Jon was hard from just the sight of Blake’s fully spread ass and the thought of fucking him. He got into position and grabbed Blake’s hips. As soon as Jon’s hands touched him Blake knew it was Jon, it was like electricity was flowing between them. Jon lubed his dick with spit and gently pushed his tongue into Blake’s ass. Blake got flashes of the first time Jon licked his ass, he was fucking Viviana’s mouth the first time and there was so much going on, he couldn’t tell if he came because of Viviana or Jon. He now knew it was because of Jon. Each flick of Jon’s tongue sent shocks into his ass, his dick getting harder with each lick. Jon gently but firmly pressed the head of his dick into Blake’s hole, Blake cried out in pain, but didn’t pull away. Jon waited a moment for his ass to adjust. Blake could feel electricity flowing from Jon’s head throughout his body. Jon pushed down on Blake’s lower back to arch it a bit more, hoping it would make it easier for him to take a little more of his dick. He pushed in another inch of his dick, Blake moaned, he pushed again and again and each time Blake’s ass swallowed another inch of Jon’s dick. Jon now had maybe half his dick in Blake’s ass, he could tell it was hurting him and he went to pull out.

Blake: don’t stop Jon. I like it.

Jon: how did you know.

Blake: I just knew, I could feel it was you as soon as you touched me.

Blake took off the shorts from his head and rolled onto his back, pulling his knees up to his chest, he looked Jon dead in the eyes and told him “fuck me Jon”. Jon pushed the remainder of his dick into Blake’s ass with one firm thrust, Blake inhaled sharply but never broke eye contact with Jon, Jon began to thrust in and out, Blake pulled Jon’s head closer to his and kissed him. Each thrust sent shivers down Blake’s spine and shocks of electricity through his veins. Jon could feel that Blake’s ass was starting to get used to his dick and began to thrust harder, his balls now slapping Blake with each thrust. Jon was as horny as he had ever been and his dick had never been harder. He knew he couldn’t last much longer, Blake was rock hard too. Soon Jon whispered to Blake that he’s was about to cum and Blake gave him a knowing look that gave Jon all the permission he needed to finish in his ass. Jon began to thrust faster and harder. Blake though of a girl he once fucked who had a trick when she did anal. As Blake would cum she would tighten her asshole and squeeze his dick, it felt amazing for Blake and she said it felt good for her too. She said it was like when you need to shit but you hold it in, almost pulling it back up. Blake watched as Jon’s face began to change, just as he was about to cum Blake tightened his ass around his dick, Jon came more than he ever had before, Blake could feel his cum filling his guts and it was like each drop was tingling inside him. Blake kissed Jon again and embraced him, still squeezing his dick with his asshole. Jon eventually pulled out and rolled off Blake. He was really drained. Blake looked over to Dan who had been quietly jerking off watching them.

Blake: you want a go? I know I enjoyed it when Jon fucked me, if that’s how it always feels then I guess I like being fucked.

Dan didn’t hesitate, he rushed over lubing his dick with spit as he approached. He slid his dick into Blake’s ass. Blake did not feel the electricity this time, it hurt just as bad, but didn’t feel as good. He was glad that he didn’t like like being fucked but was curious why it felt so good with Jon. He didn’t hate it though, he happily let Dan fuck him. Dan could tell that Blake wasn’t feeling it but took full advantage of the situation, he never thought he would get this chance and wasn’t going to miss out. He fucked Blake hard and fast. Blake didn’t do the squeeze trick on Dan and asked him not to cum in his ass when he was done. Just as he was about to cum Dan pulled out and came on the sand next to him. Blake went over to Jon who was still lying down exhausted. He lifted his legs and licked his asshole, the taste reminding him of when he fingered his ass and then tasted his cum. He spat on his dick and started to fuck Jon. Jon had wanted this for so long and now and it was finally happening. He felt the electricity that Blake had felt and it filled him with sadness knowing they could not carry on like this. The sensation was amazing but reality was setting in. This may be the last time the are this intimate with each other. Jon reached for Blake’s ass and pulled him in deep, then moved his hands up his back pulling his head down for a kiss, he savored every moment of Blake’s fucking. Jon thought he had nothing left to cum but soon felt his dick getting hard. As Blake pounded Jon’s ass he grabbed his dick and jerked him off. Blake was almost ready to cum and so was Jon. As Blake made his final thrust pushing his dick as far into Jon’s ass as it could go they both felt a rush of electricity, both of them erupted at the same time filling Jon’s ass with and covering his abs with cum. Blake then kissed Jon on the lips and whispered “whatever happens we’re still best friends bro” a tear fell from Jon’s eye as he contemplated how far past the line they were but nothing could change what an amazing experience this was for him. Blake had given him more than he could have asked for. Even if they never touched again it would be fine as long as they remained friends and he would still have the memory of tonight. They all smoked a joint as the sun started to rise and sat silently admiring the splendor of the morning sun.

They got dressed and went back to the hotel. Dan’s flight departed soon, he collected his bag and the boys waited with him and his parents for a taxi.

Grapplr16

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Day 8 part 2

They went quiet again. They went back into the club and got more drinks. They got split up again and all ended up in different crowds but kept finding eachother, eventually they decided to spend the rest of the night on the beach. They found a secluded spot and lay down together.

Dan: so what if I fucked you so that you would know if you liked it, then you could take it from Jon afterwards.

Jon scowled at Dan, and Dan knew he had fucked up.

Blake: I don’t know man, I would do it because I know it would make you happy but you should have seen the way Jon looked it me when I let you sit on my dick this morning. I know it would hurt him if I let you fuck me first.

Jon: I don’t think it would be the same, I would want to be your first. Does that make me selfish? I would never tell you what to do, if you wanted to be fucked by Dan then I would support you but if you’re doing it for me, it should be me taking that risk.

Blake: I agree.

Dan: what if we blindfolded you so you don’t know who is fucking you, then if you don’t like it you never have to know who it was. We could toss a coin.

Blake: I don’t know. Can we all stop talking about me being fucked please. I guess those pills made it easy to talk or something. It feels weird now.

Jon lit a joint and passed it around. They stared at the stars and listened to the waves crashing onto the beach.

Blake: come on guys, let’s go for a swim.

He took off his shorts and ran naked into the sea. Jon and Dan followed him. After swimming for a while the boys went back to their spot. Blake looked around as they returned, there was nobody in sight and their spot was hidden from view, they couldn’t be seen unless you were really close. When they got back Blake grabbed Jon’s shorts and put them on his head, covering his eyes. He turned around and squatted down, pointing his ass in the air.

Blake: let’s just do it. One of you fuck me and if I don’t like it I never want to know who it was.

Dan whispered to Jon that it had to be him, knowing how much it meant to him and he couldn’t take that from him. Jon was now having second thoughts, he wasn’t sure if he could keep that secret from Blake. Dan was having none of it thought, he insisted. Jon was hard from just the sight of Blake’s fully spread ass and the thought of fucking him. He got into position and grabbed Blake’s hips. As soon as Jon’s hands touched him Blake knew it was Jon, it was like electricity was flowing between them. Jon lubed his dick with spit and gently pushed his tongue into Blake’s ass. Blake got flashes of the first time Jon licked his ass, he was fucking Viviana’s mouth the first time and there was so much going on, he couldn’t tell if he came because of Viviana or Jon. He now knew it was because of Jon. Each flick of Jon’s tongue sent shocks into his ass, his dick getting harder with each lick. Jon gently but firmly pressed the head of his dick into Blake’s hole, Blake cried out in pain, but didn’t pull away. Jon waited a moment for his ass to adjust. Blake could feel electricity flowing from Jon’s head throughout his body. Jon pushed down on Blake’s lower back to arch it a bit more, hoping it would make it easier for him to take a little more of his dick. He pushed in another inch of his dick, Blake moaned, he pushed again and again and each time Blake’s ass swallowed another inch of Jon’s dick. Jon now had maybe half his dick in Blake’s ass, he could tell it was hurting him and he went to pull out.

Blake: don’t stop Jon. I like it.

Jon: how did you know.

Blake: I just knew, I could feel it was you as soon as you touched me.

Blake took off the shorts from his head and rolled onto his back, pulling his knees up to his chest, he looked Jon dead in the eyes and told him “fuck me Jon”. Jon pushed the remainder of his dick into Blake’s ass with one firm thrust, Blake inhaled sharply but never broke eye contact with Jon, Jon began to thrust in and out, Blake pulled Jon’s head closer to his and kissed him. Each thrust sent shivers down Blake’s spine and shocks of electricity through his veins. Jon could feel that Blake’s ass was starting to get used to his dick and began to thrust harder, his balls now slapping Blake with each thrust. Jon was as horny as he had ever been and his dick had never been harder. He knew he couldn’t last much longer, Blake was rock hard too. Soon Jon whispered to Blake that he’s was about to cum and Blake gave him a knowing look that gave Jon all the permission he needed to finish in his ass. Jon began to thrust faster and harder. Blake though of a girl he once fucked who had a trick when she did anal. As Blake would cum she would tighten her asshole and squeeze his dick, it felt amazing for Blake and she said it felt good for her too. She said it was like when you need to shit but you hold it in, almost pulling it back up. Blake watched as Jon’s face began to change, just as he was about to cum Blake tightened his ass around his dick, Jon came more than he ever had before, Blake could feel his cum filling his guts and it was like each drop was tingling inside him. Blake kissed Jon again and embraced him, still squeezing his dick with his asshole. Jon eventually pulled out and rolled off Blake. He was really drained. Blake looked over to Dan who had been quietly jerking off watching them.

Blake: you want a go? I know I enjoyed it when Jon fucked me, if that’s how it always feels then I guess I like being fucked.

Dan didn’t hesitate, he rushed over lubing his dick with spit as he approached. He slid his dick into Blake’s ass. Blake did not feel the electricity this time, it hurt just as bad, but didn’t feel as good. He was glad that he didn’t like like being fucked but was curious why it felt so good with Jon. He didn’t hate it though, he happily let Dan fuck him. Dan could tell that Blake wasn’t feeling it but took full advantage of the situation, he never thought he would get this chance and wasn’t going to miss out. He fucked Blake hard and fast. Blake didn’t do the squeeze trick on Dan and asked him not to cum in his ass when he was done. Just as he was about to cum Dan pulled out and came on the sand next to him. Blake went over to Jon who was still lying down exhausted. He lifted his legs and licked his asshole, the taste reminding him of when he fingered his ass and then tasted his cum. He spat on his dick and started to fuck Jon. Jon had wanted this for so long and now and it was finally happening. He felt the electricity that Blake had felt and it filled him with sadness knowing they could not carry on like this. The sensation was amazing but reality was setting in. This may be the last time the are this intimate with each other. Jon reached for Blake’s ass and pulled him in deep, then moved his hands up his back pulling his head down for a kiss, he savored every moment of Blake’s fucking. Jon thought he had nothing left to cum but soon felt his dick getting hard. As Blake pounded Jon’s ass he grabbed his dick and jerked him off. Blake was almost ready to cum and so was Jon. As Blake made his final thrust pushing his dick as far into Jon’s ass as it could go they both felt a rush of electricity, both of them erupted at the same time filling Jon’s ass with and covering his abs with cum. Blake then kissed Jon on the lips and whispered “whatever happens we’re still best friends bro” a tear fell from Jon’s eye as he contemplated how far past the line they were but nothing could change what an amazing experience this was for him. Blake had given him more than he could have asked for. Even if they never touched again it would be fine as long as they remained friends and he would still have the memory of tonight. They all smoked a joint as the sun started to rise and sat silently admiring the splendor of the morning sun.

They got dressed and went back to the hotel. Dan’s flight departed soon, he collected his bag and the boys waited with him and his parents for a taxi.
This was the chapter I’ve been waiting for

Graham123

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That’s was a great and horny story n781781 really enjoyed it, I can envisage further exciting and horny adventures ahead for Blake and Jon when they both get home!!!? Maybe swinging adventures with bisexual couples and more, just let your imagination and talents write what you think they would get up to?

Have you personally ever enjoyed another guys nice hard cock?

Thanks again n781781.

Reactions: Goat5

Sparxx

Legendary Member
Media
That’s was a great and horny story n781781 really enjoyed it, I can envisage further exciting and horny adventures ahead for Blake and Jon when they both get home!!!? Maybe swinging adventures with bisexual couples and more, just let your imagination and talents write what you think they would get up to?

Thanks again n781781.

Thanks again n781781.
They’re not home yet dude - they story’s not over :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Reactions: zenular

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 9 part 1

By the time Dan was in his taxi breakfast was already being served, so they ate. They were starving and took full advantage of the buffet. Once they were fully satiated they headed up to their room, rolled a couple of joints and drank a couple of beers on the balcony, hardly saying a word to each other. Jon finished his beer and got into bed. Blake joined him a few minutes later. Laying on his back. Jon started to worry that Blake wasn’t holding him like he usually does, then Blake learned over, finished his beer and rolled onto his side, putting his arm around Jon. Jon took a deep breath and relaxed into Blake’s embrace.

Jon: are you okay bro?

Blake: I’m good

Jon: you don’t regret what we did last night?

Blake: not at all, I’m glad we did it.

Jon: glad? So you enjoyed it.

Blake: it felt amazing, probably the best feeling I’ve ever felt.

Jon: so you like being fucked?

Blake: I don’t think so but I liked being fucked by you, it didn’t feel the same when Dan fucked me.

Jon: I kind of passed out a bit after I came, you let Dan fuck you too?

Blake: yeah, I had to know if I like taking dick, or if it was just being with you.

Jon: and it only felt good with me?

Blake: it was okay with Dan, not something I would do again, but it was amazing with you. You have no idea.

Jon: so no regrets? If you could go back and change things, like maybe we don’t take the truth pills and you never asked if I wanted to fuck you?

Blake: I wouldn’t change anything about last night, not if it meant I didn’t get to feel the way you made me feel.

Jon: I was so scared that you hated me

Blake: I could never hate you bro, that’s why I offered you my ass, I realised that even if I hated it, I could never hate you.

Jon: I think there are things I could do that would make you hate me.

Blake: nothing.

Jon: what if you found out that I raped you?

Blake: what?

Jon: that morning you woke up and I was in the shower… I think I raped you.

Blake: how? Didn’t I cum on you?

Jon: what if I was awake, what if I wanted it?

Blake: tell me what happened.

Jon: I woke up in the position we’re in right now. Except you arm was a little lower.

Jon moved Blake’s hand to his navel.

Jon: your dick was poking against my asshole a little, not in it but touching it, and it was wet with pre cum. I wasn’t really thinking but it was nice, and I just relaxed. You tightened your grip on me and pulled me towards you. As I relaxed you dick’s head kind of slid in.

By now Blake was starting to get hard. He pushed his dick against Jon’s asshole just how Jon had described, Jon relaxed his hole and Blake pulled Jon closer. Blake’s dick head entered his ass.

Blake: what happened next?

Jon: you kind of stretched out a bit and as you did you pushed your hips forward and a bit more of your dick went in my ass.

Blake stretched out and felt his dick enter Jon’s hole a bit more.

Jon: about half of your dick was in my ass, I tried to pull away but you were holding me so tight and as I pulled away you pulled me in closer. I couldn’t stop it without waking you.

Blake: you make it sound like I was raping you, why didn’t you wake me?

Jon: I didn’t want you to stop.

Jon: you started to thrust your hips a little, I guessed you were fucking in your dream, each time you thrust you pushed your dick further into my ass until you were all the way in.

Blake thrust his hips forward a few times, each time his dick slid further into Jon’s ass, his dick was now all the way in Jon’s ass, all the way to his balls.

Blake: what happened after that?

Jon: I lay there for a while with your dick in my ass, and you thrust a few more times, then after a while you came. I could feel your load in my hole. I was a little freaked out so I just lay there. After a few more minutes you loosened your grip on me and the rolled onto your back. I got up and showered.

Blake: I don’t think that is considered rape, you didn’t do anything to me, it was all me.

Jon: you were asleep, I wasn’t. I knew what was happening and I should have stopped it. It might not technically be rape but I was more in control than you.

Blake kissed Jon’s neck and whispered in his ear “it sounds fucking hot bro, I don’t blame you”

Blake then reached down to Jon’s dick and started to play with it as he thrust his hip back and forth. Jon began to moan with pleasure, Blake continued to kiss Jon’s neck as he fucked him. He then rolled Jon onto his stomach and pushed his dick down into his ass, he pounded him like that for a few minutes and then began to kiss his neck again. Blake leaned back and flipped Jon onto his back, he lifted Jon’s knees to his shoulders and continued to fuck him, jerking his dick with one hand and playing with his nipple with the other. Jon couldn’t believe what was happening, he was sure that Blake would hate him for what he had done, but he didn’t, each thrust sent shivers of ecstasy through his body, he wished it would never end, then Blake thrust hard and penetrated deep into his ass and started to shake as he came. He fell on top of Jon then gently kissed his neck, as he regained some strength he started moving down Jon’s body. He kissed his chest, his abs, his navel and finally his dick. Jon was already rock hard, Blake kissed the head of Jon’s dick, then he made his way down his shaft and finally made it to his balls, he kissed each one and the licked from his balls all the way up his shaft, as his tongue reached Jon’s dick head he opened his mouth and started to suck it. Jon shivered as Blake sucked his dick. Blake had never sucked a dick before but had received many blow jobs, he did his best to imitate the best the of them, he even tried to deep throat a little but he couldn’t. Even though he felt sparks of electricity as Jon’s dick hit the back of his throat, he wasn’t able to stop himself from gagging. Jon didn’t care how little of his dick Blake was able to take in his mouth, it felt amazing, better than any blowjob he had ever had. Within minutes of Blake’s lips touching his dick Jon was ready to cum, he reached down to Blake’s head and ran his fingers the his hair, “I’m almost ready to blow”. Blake wanted to take Jon’s load in his mouth, he pushed his head down as hard as he could, he gagged but continued to push, Jon couldn’t hold back any longer and came as Blake gagged on his dick, Blake almost vomited, but he managed to control himself, some of the cum went down his throat but most of it ended up in his mouth, he tried to swallow but it was too unreal for him, he couldn’t. He grabbed his empty beer bottle and spat Jon’s load into it.

Blake: sorry bro, I tried.

Jon: sorry for what, that was incredible.

Blake: I tried to deep throat you but I couldn’t and I wanted to swallow.

Jon laughed, “that was amazing for your first attempt, if you ever do it again you will find it easier.”

Blake: I wanted it to be special for you bro.

Jon: it was special, you didn’t have to do anything, just forgiving me for what I did was enough.

Blake: there was nothing to forgive.

They snuggled up together and fell asleep.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 9 part 2

Blake woke up a few hours later in his usual position, he was comfy and lay there for a while enjoying being close to Jon. His dick was hard and poking against Jon’s ass but Blake wasn’t thinking about fucking him, he just held him tightly and enjoyed the feeling of their skin touching. He wondered what the future would hold for them, he was sure that they would always be friends, but they were so much more now. He thought about how some girls are looking for their Mr Right, what if there is a “right” person for everyone, maybe there is a Mr and a Miss Right for everyone and maybe you get to choose. What if he never meets Miss Right, what if what he has with Jon is as good as it gets. Should he not then embrace what he has right now, because tomorrow may never come and Miss right may not exist. This isn’t how he normally thinks, and he knew it, but he decided to flow with it and see where his mind goes.

Blake was still young but had figured out a code to live by:

Live in the moment

Try not to be scared of anything

Never say no to new experiences.

He felt that as long as you enjoy the good experiences and learn from the bad ones then they will make you a better person. He didn’t like to dwell on the past as you cannot change it and he was optimistic about the future because you can.

Every act of intimacy between Blake and Jon had strengthened their bond. Every time Blake embraced new experiences with Jon the had enjoyed them, in fact they were some of the most amazing experiences of his life. He knew that Jon would be a part of his life until the day one of them died, he would make sure of it, so the rest didn’t matter, it was all meaningless. Is this what people mean when they say they don’t like labels he thought. All of Blake’s questions were related to labels. If I do this do I have to call myself that? if Jon and I do this do we call ourself something else?

He needed to “live in the moment”: laying in bed with the man he loves most in the world, feeling like the most natural and comfortable thing he had ever done.

He needed to “try not to be scared of anything”: he had no reason to fear anything? The most important thing to him was their friendship and no matter how labels may change, the only label that mattered was best friends. So he had nothing to lose and nothing to fear.

He needed to “never say no to new experiences”: he hadn’t so far and he had no reason to stop, nothing but good had come so far. If bad comes then they will learn from it and become better people and hopefully better friends.

This was how he had lived his life, his own code and it had never let him down. He stopped worrying, realizing that Jon probably felt the same and that this was probably even harder for him, as Jon was feeling everything that Blake was feeling, but also guilt and shame and so many other feelings that Blake hadn’t even considered.

Blake’s mind was set. He was going to fully embrace every experience and every opportunity that presents itself to him, especially with Jon.

Jon started to wriggle a little, and Blake realised that his dick was pretty close to to entering Jon’s ass.

Blake: you awake bro? Fancy another Fuck? My dick is begging for it?

Jon: I think my ass might be begging for it too.

They both laughed for a little, then with a spasm of Blake’s dick and a twitch of Jon’s asshole Blake’s dick made its way in. From the second Blake woke this moment had been lingering in his mind. He gently but firmly pushed his dick in all the way with one thrust, then fucked Jon as if he was one of his girlfriends not just a one night fuck, trying to impress him with his moves and fucking him to make him orgasm. He studied Jon’s reaction to various positions and movements quickly becoming an expert in Jon’s body, figuring out exactly what turned him on. Jon had no idea what was coming, he had unleashed a beast.

Blake had told stories in the football locker room of making girls cum two or three times before cumming himself but nobody actually believed him. Blake got off on other people getting off and nothing pleased him more than making a girl or evidently a guy cum. He had become a masterful lover in his quest to make his girlfriends cum. Jon came uncontrollably after only a few minutes of Blake fucking him. Not only did he cum, but it was intense and totally hands free. Blake had one hand on Jon’s knee and one on his shoulder blade as he kissed his nipple while flicking it with his tongue. Jon’s cum hit the wall with the first stream and then Blake with the second and third, which made Blake involuntarily cum in Jon’s ass. The forth landed on his chest and a bit of Blake’s face, as did the fifth and sixth. Blake didn’t stop the whole time, until he was basically kissing a pool of cum, then he started laughing and had to stop. They both cracked up. Blake grabbed a towel, cleaned Jon’s cum of the wall and then got in the shower.

Blake watched Jon from the shower as he lay motionless on the bed. It was as though he had been hit by a truck. Jon was in a state of shock, he had never cum without some kind of dick contact. After a few minutes Jon got out of bed, he stumbled into the shower, he felt weak, what the hell just happened he thought as he stepped under the shower.

Jon: what was that?

Blake just flashed a wicked smile at Jon.

Jon: no, seriously, wtf was that? I have never cum like that before.

Blake: you’re welcome.

Blake was done in the shower, he left to make coffee, he needed caffeine and he was sure Jon could use some too, he rummaged through his shorts pocket and found a couple of joints he had rolled the night before, he wasn’t sure if jon had any left, so he took one and left the other one next to Jon’s coffee, then went to the balcony to smoke it. Jon found his coffee and joint and joined Blake on the balcony.

Jon: thank you.

Blake just smiled. It was already late evening and the boys had just woken up, there wasn’t much point going to the beach, the terrace would be closing soon and they were almost out of weed, they decided to spend some time in the club. Sophia was behind the bar and the club wasn’t too busy, Blake went to get coffees and Jon went to the bar, when Blake was out of earshot Jon asked Sophia

“out of Blake, Dan, Marco and me, who was the best lover, not the best at fucking, but everything else?”

Sophia: (without a second of hesitation). Blake, you are all good lovers but it was like he just knew exactly what buttons needed to be pressed in exactly the right order, as if he knew my body better than I do. He might be the best lover I have ever had.

Jon had a feeling that Blake hadn’t even been trying his hardest with her, just like the first time he fucked Jon. Sophia was curious about Jon’s questions but she didn’t ask him any, she figured she would find out eventually. Jon sat opposite Blake who had found a comfy spot in the corner.

Jon: I need to know what you did to me earlier, it was different, you were different.

Blake: I don’t know what you mean.

He moved over to Jon’s side, he put one hand on his knee, and the other around his waist, just above Jon’s hip. Jon instantly felt a tingling sensation. Blake squeezed Jon’s knees with two fingers and gently pressed his hip, he then went back to his seat.

Jon: wtf was that?

Blake: look at your dick bro.

Jon looked down at an obvious boner surrounded by the shine of fresh pre cum.

Blake: if I had wanted to could could have made you cum, I just needed a few more seconds.

Jon: when you used to tell everyone how you made your girlfriends cum multiple times… you were for real?

Blake: depends on the girl, if it’s just a one night stand, then no, but if I like the girl and I think we will fuck again then I do try to get to know her spots, and once i figure out her spots I can normally make her cum pretty easily.

Jon: so what about Sophia? Do you know her spots?

Blake: some of them, every time we have been intimate we have been in water, so I haven’t eaten her pussy yet, but I know enough to make her cum within maybe five minutes.

Jon: bullshit.

One of the club staff came in and took over from Sophia, she got herself a coffee and joined the boys.

Jon: do you mind helping us settle something?

Sophia: it depends what it is.

Jon: Blake thinks he can make you cum in five minutes, I was hoping we could test his skills.

Sophia: let’s go to my office then.

They all went to Sophia’s office,

Sophia: do I need to undress or what, how are we doing this?

Blake: you don’t need to do anything, just relax and enjoy yourself. Five minutes is more than enough time, I just need to be able to kiss and touch any part of you. I can take off your clothes as is necessary.

Jon got his stopwatch ready on his phone and Sophia sat down on her desk.

Blake: okay, start the clock.
Blake approached sophia and kissed her sensually on the mouth for a few seconds, appearing to be in no rush whatsoever, he then started kissing her neck, he already knew a few spots that were unique to sophia and he knew a few that everyone seemed to share. He slid his hand up her top and grabbed her tit, he gently squeezed it as he positioned his thumb in just the right place, he applied a little pressure while making little circles. Sophia began to moan a little. Jon couldn’t believe it, he was less than 30 seconds in and she was already moaning. By the end of the first minute Sophia was having to bite her lip not to scream with pleasure. Blake’s hands were moving all over her body, he was staring at her face and carefully listening to her breathing, it was like watching a skilled musician tuning an instrument. By the end of the second minute with one hand caressing her lower back, one hand behind her knee while he sensually tickled her shoulder with his tongue Sophia was breathing like a woman in labour. A few seconds later she came.

Blake: time?

Jon: 2 minutes and 7 seconds.

Blake had not released his hold on her, only stopping kissing for a moment to make sure he had won his bet with Jon. He then removed her panties from under her skirt and put his head under it. For a few seconds his head didn’t appear to move and Sophia calmed down a little. His hands were moving all over, then they stopped moving and focussed on one area, she began to moan, he then released his hand and she continued to moan as his head was moving around under her skirt, then his hand started again and her moans intensified, he continued to work that hand and started to move the other hand around, doing the same with that one, searching for the right spot until he found it, then releasing, then his head movement changed, her moans got louder, then he started working both hands and she came again. Once her second orgasm was fully over Blake removed his head from under her skirts, kissed her neck and then her lips and turned to Jon.

Blake: time?

Jon: 3 minutes 57 seconds.

Sophia lay back onto her desk seemingly paralyzed, much as jon had been earlier.

Jon: okay bro you’re gonna have to teach me how to do that.

Sophia: uhummm. You should teach a class, all men need to learn to do that. Women too. Fuuuuck.

Blake: it’s pretty simple really, first you find the erogenous zones on the body, then you figure out which ones work well with each other, then you match the zone to the pussy and lick it in the corresponding manner to maximize pleasure.

Jon and Sophia stared blankly at Blake.

Blake: Basically every part of the body matches a part of the pussy once you find a match you work both at the same time.

Sophia: that actually makes perfect sense, that’s exactly what you just did.

Once Sophia had recovered they left the office and went back to their seat in the club. None of the customers seemed to have noticed anything unusual, but the bar was right next to the office and the barman was looking at them all knowingly. Sophia told him to bring them all a blunt and a coffee. The club was normally self service but he did as his boss told him.

Sophia: does Viviana know about this.

Blake: nope.

Sophia: can I tell her, she needs to know.

Blake: why don’t we show her after her shift is finished.

Sophia: ok I’ll organize it with her, we will let it be a surprise.

The boys spent the rest of the night in the club, until Sophia told them that Viviana’s shift was nearly over and they should head to the hotel.

They got to the hotel about 15 minutes before Viviana was done so they all went to the bar and they boys bought drinks with their remaining vouchers. Viviana joined them after her shift, unaware what pleasures awaited her. They all went up to the terrace, Jon made them all drinks and Sophia passed out blunts. Blake had no jobs to do tonight, his only goal was to make everyone cum multiple times.

After a few drinks and a few blunts Blake approached Viviana and started to kiss her, Jon and Sophia watched with excitement as he worked his way around her body, making her cum after only a minute or two. He didn’t stop there, he proceeded to please her for at least half an hour leaving her exhausted and unable to take any more. Jon passed her a cocktail and Sophia gave her a blunt, she stumbled over to the hot tub and disappeared into the steam and bubbles.

Blake now made his way over to Sophia. She almost came from the anticipation. He spent half an hour working his way through her erogenous zones, making her cum relentlessly, each orgasm merged into the next, he had no idea how many times she had cum, only that she couldn’t take any more and begged him to stop. Jon passed her a blunt and a cocktail as she joined Viviana in the hot tub. Blake still hadn’t cum, despite having been hard for over an hour, he was ready to please Jon, but Jon refused to let him, the only pleasure he wanted was the pleasure of pleasing Blake.

Blake approached Jon and began to kiss his neck as he sat on top of him. Jon pushed him away, Blake stood up looking confused. Jon then got on his knees and grabbed ahold of Blake’s throbbing dick. He pulled Blake to the floor and began to caress various parts of his body. He was doing his best to put all he had learned into practice. With one hand he jerked Blake’s dick, with the other he stroked and tickled him all over his body and with his mouth his kissed him everywhere. He studied Blake’s breathing and facial expressions as he tried to find his sensitive spots. Blake was already super turned on having made the girls cum so many times but he held back to allow Jon time to do his thing. Jon soon found a spot on n Blake’s inner thigh that seemed to make him wince a little and he began to kiss it, as he heard Blake moan a little he knew he had found a spot, he dedicated one hand to that spot and continued to search for another. A few minutes later he discovered another spot just below his navel, he kissed and sucked that spot, while searching for another with his remaining hand. That hand found it’s way to Blake’s right nipple, he knew it was a spot as he could see Blake’s dick twitching, but he wasn’t sure how best to manipulate it. He stroked, flicked pinched and pulled. Blake moaned as he began to gently twist it. Jon now knew what he must do, he worked all three spots trying to find the right rhythm as Blake moaned and his dick twitched. Suddenly Blake became stiff, Jon persisted and Blake started to shake. He was still trying to hold his orgasm in as he came uncontrollably. Most of Blake’s load hit Jon in his face, he refused to stop until Blake was done, stream after stream was unleashed into Jon’s face as Blake continued to cum. When the streams of cum eventually subsided Jon sucked up as much cum from Blake’s torso as possible swallowing it all before scooping whatever he could from his face and swallowing that too. He looked over to see the girls watching in amazement, then looked down to see Blake drained and exhausted but smiling. He found a towel and wiped himself clean, then threw it on Blake and headed to the bar to make everyone something special. He delivered the drinks to the hot tub and Sophia passed him a blunt. Blake lay motionless for a few minutes before cleaning himself off and joining them. He still wanted to make Jon cum but otherwise was completely satisfied. They all sipped on their drinks and smoked blunts to the sound of mellow music as they looked up at the night sky. Nobody had much to say, nothing needed to be said.

Viviana: I knew you were good lovers, but that was extraordinary, why am I just finding out about your talents now boys?

Jon: I’m just learning, he’s the master.

Blake: I have learned to hold back a little until I know that a person is special before I go all out as I would never get any peace if every girl I messed with knew what I’m capable of.

Jon and the two girls all appreciated knowing they were special to Blake.

Blake: to be honest I wish I could just go all out every time, nothing makes me hornier than making my lovers cum. (He let out a horny giggle). yesterday I would have said girlfriends, but today it is lovers.

He looked over at Jon, letting him know that he had changed that because of him.

Viviana: how did you learn to do that?

Blake: mostly trial and error, eventually it became second nature to me, that’s why you both thought I was a great fuck, even though I was holding back on previous nights.

They all contemplated the various pleasures they had experienced that night. Except for Jon, he contemplated the pleasures he had given to Blake, hoping he had done enough and wondering how he could do more. Blake was planning what he would do to Jon when he got the opportunity, he was ready to do whatever it took now, nobody had made him cum the way Jon just did, and he would never forget it. After a few more drinks and a few more blunts the ladies excused themselves, thanking Blake and telling the boys to stay as long as they liked and to help them self to more drinks. The girls were still drained and needed to get some sleep, but the boys had only been awake for a few hours, for them the night had just begun. Sophia had left the boys with a big bag of weed and some pre rolled blunts.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 9 part 3

They sat next to each other in the hot tub, Blake’s arm around Jon. He had noticed Jon’s boner, Jon had been hard since he first touched Blake’s dick. Blake enjoyed being close to Jon as he planned what he would do with his dick. Jon got up to make them drinks and Blake lit up one of the blunts, passing it to Jon as soon as he returned.

Once both the drinks and the blunt were finished Blake climbed on top of Jon. He started kissing him. Blake planned on learning every sensitive part of Jon’s body but was confident that the ones he already knew would be enough to drive him wild.

He was not confident that he could take Jon’s dick in his ass without Jon pushing it in but he was determined to try. With one arm around Jon’s neck for balance and with the other he reached into the water and grabbed Jon’s already throbbing dick, he lowered his ass onto it. He thought about how Jon explained the first time Blake fucked him, how he focused on relaxing his muscles. Blake did his best to relax while allowing his weight to push him down against Jon’s dick. Slowly he felt it entering his ass, it hurt but it wasn’t painful, he felt jolts of electricity flowing from Jon’s dick, both boys let out a moan as Blake gradually lowered himself down Jon’s shaft until he could feel Jon’s balls pressing against his hole.

Knowing that Blake wasn’t comfortable with having a dick in his ass, Jon allowed Blake to take control, he leaned back against the edge of the hot tub and relaxed. Blake then began to kiss and caress the various spots on Jon’s body he had already identified. He discovered that he could feel Jon’s dick responding and used that feeling to find even more. He knew that Jon wouldn’t be able to have multiple orgasms so he decided to tease him to make it last longer. Each time he felt Jon getting close to the edge he would ease off a little and each time he would feel pre cum filling his ass. This went on for at least an hour, Blake relentlessly teasing Jon the whole time.

After about half an hour Blake became aware of his prostrate as he slid up and down on Jon’s dick, he had spent so much time trying to discover other people’s erogenous spots, he now wondered how many of his own had gone unnoticed. He also now understood why guys like Dan enjoyed putting things in their ass so much.

After an hour of teasing Jon, Blake was now struggling not to cum himself, he was not sure how much more he could take and felt like he had punished Jon enough. He speeded up his ass motion and picked a couple of spots that really seemed to make Jon’s dick twitch with excitement, he then took as much of Jon’s left pec in his mouth as possible. He had discovered that Jon’s left nipple was extremely sensitive, as was the entire surrounding area, he then tickled the nipple with his tongue. He could feel Jon’s dick getting harder and harder as he bounced up and down on it. He sensed that Jon was ready to cum, he pushed down hard on Jon’s dick and squeezed it with his ass. As jon came Blake felt every drop of his cum flooding into his ass, he felt Jon’s balls straining against his ass as they pushed the cum out of his dick.

As Jon’s spasms started to slow Blake bit down on his pec, not hard enough to break the skin but definitely hard enough to leave a mark. He allowed his teeth to slide down his pec until they reached his nipple tickling the nipple with his tongue the whole time before gently biting down on it. This sent shivers through Jon’s body, the pain and pleasure combined exploded inside of him, he growled as he came a second time. The look on Jon’s face, the growl he let out combined with the feeling of his throbbing dick pushing against Blake’s prostate and Jon’s cum filling his ass was almost too much for Blake to take. His dick was a few inches under water but he came with enough force that it shot out at least a foot above the surface. Blake came almost as much as Jon did the first time. Blake started to growl as he came harder than he ever had in his life.

He collapsed onto Jon, resting his head on his shoulder and caressing Jon’s neck with his tongue, Jon supported him by holding him tightly with his arms as his dick continued to throb inside Blake’s ass. They stayed like that for a while. Eventually Blake carefully climbed off Jon’s dick and off him, he got out of the hot tub and headed to the bar. He grabbed a bottle of scotch from the top shelf and poured two generous shots over ice. He took a picture of the bottle next to the shots and sent it to Viviana with the caption “let me know what I owe you for this, I know you said help yourself but this is not cheap”

Vivian: oooh, you have exquisite taste, that is indeed not cheap, but honestly you are welcome, after what you did tonight I’m happy for you to finish the bottle, you earned it.

Blake: hey, I’m not a whore.. lol, but thank you. Also we have made a mess in the hot tub, what’s the best way to clean it?

Viviana: after the way Jon made you cum earlier I assumed you two would make a mess, I organized a deep clean in the morning, if you could drain it and rinse it out before you leave that would be great..

Blake: will do, thanks again for the whiskey.. xxx

Blake took the shots and the bottle over to the hot tub and handed a glass to Jon. He lit the last of the pre rolled blunts and got back into the tub next to Jon.

Jon: (taking a sip) scotch? Aged, single malt?

Blake: Viviana said it was fine. She said I earned it.. haha.

He picked up the bottle and waved it in front of Jon. Jon took another sip and relaxed onto Blake’s shoulder.

Jon: did you tell her about the mess?

Blake: yer she said that was fine too.

Blake put his arm around jon and passed him the blunt. They lay like that until they saw the sun rise over the beach.

Blake: come on bro, we need to get out of here before the cleaners arrive.

He pulled the plug on the hot tub. They both got out and watched as the cum clouded water drained away. They gave it a quick rinse and made the terrace a bit more presentable before heading to their room with the bottle of scotch and the bag full of weed that Sophia had left for them.

They shared a quick shower, rolled joints poured a couple more glasses of scotch and fell asleep on the balcony naked.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 10 part 1

Jon woke up about an hour later as the morning sun began to get hot. He looked down to see if he was sunburned but the only red mark on his body was on his left pec where Blake had bitten him the night before. He touched it and it was tender. It may not have hurt last night but it definitely did now. He woke Blake and they decided to go and get breakfast. Blake immediately noticed the mark on Jon’s chest and stroked it with an evil smile.

Blake: does it hurt?

Jon: you know damn well it does, you wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t know it was sensitive.

Blake: you’re gonna have to wear a shirt today or at least think of a decent excuse.

Jon: if anyone asks I will tell them that you tried to bite my nipple off.

Blake: come on bro, think of my street cred. People should know that if I wanted to bite your nipple off then you would have one less nipple right now.

Jon threw on a t-shirt as well as his swim shorts, Blake only wore his usual shorts.

Blake: nude beach today?

Jon: fuck you.

As they passed reception to get to get to breakfast the receptionist asked them if they were in room 402, Jon said yes and the receptionist handed them a handful of vouchers.

Receptionist: the owner asked me to give these to you.

Blake: please tell Viviana we said thank you, actually don’t worry I’ll tell her when we see her.

Receptionist: actually the owner won’t be in today.

Blake: thanks, I’ll send her a message.

Jon elbowed Blake in the ribs and they continued to breakfast.

Jon: there’s no need to let everyone know we’re friendly with Viviana, it’s up to her to tell people.

Blake: I guess you’re right. My bad.

Jon: I’m sure it’s no big deal, it’s not like you told him you made her cum five times last night.

Blake: I counted at least six actually.

Jon: ok bro, I know from personal experience that you have skills, there’s no need to brag.

They went all out on the breakfast buffet, refilling their plates several times as they hadn’t eaten since Dan left.

They still had a big bag of weed left over from last night so they didn’t need to stop at the club, at least until later on. It felt weird not saying hi to Sophia, but they felt like it would be more weird going there just to say hi. They stopped at a coffee shop on the way instead. There was one nearby with really good reviews they had been planning on visiting but hadn’t so far and Jon was especially eager to get a “good” coffee. He would drink anything with caffeine in it when he needed to but appreciated a well made coffee, made with well roasted beans. Blake thought it was all a bit pretentious but he did prefer specialty coffee too, he just didn’t make a big deal out of it. They both enjoyed the coffee and agreed to go there more often for their remaining days before realising that there really weren’t many days left. It had been an amazing vacation and neither of them wanted it to end but they had a whole summer ahead of them, it’s not like they were saying goodbye to each other once they left Spain. Their limited time dawned on them and they both agreed to make the most of it.

They arrived at the nude beach and found a good spot. They had hardly slept last night so they both needed a nap, they helped each other apply sunscreen first. By the time they were both fully protected from the sun they both had boners. It didn’t help that they both spent a long time helping to fully protect each others dicks and asses. At this point they were beyond caring what anyone thought of them, and the beach was pretty empty today, it was still pretty early. After a few hours Blake suggested they meet up with Marco. He liked Marco and judging by Jon and Dan’s reactions to being fucked by him, he was a pretty good lover. He thought maybe he could get some more practice fucking and sucking to make him a better lover for Jon. Jon thought it was a great idea, he had been hoping to see Marco again before they went home.

Jon sent a message to Marco asking if he wanted to meet up with them. Marco replied saying he was currently with Viviana checking out some new gym equipment for the hotel, they were planning on getting something to eat in a while and he invited the boys to join them. The boys agreed, and headed to the restaurant. When they got there it looked like a really classy establishment and they realised they were dressed like shit. They rushed back to the hotel to get changed and headed back, arriving just as Viviana and Marco were getting out of a taxi.

The boys were glad they got changed into more respectable clothes as both Viviana and Marco were well dressed. Marco was wearing a suit and Viviana was wearing a smart dress, she was stunning. They entered the restaurant and were taken straight to a table. Marco was pleased to be able to treat the boys to dinner this time, he did not know the owner of this restaurant.

Viviana and Marco had spent the day meeting some of Marco’s suppliers, he had negotiated a great deal on some equipment and had saved her a fortune, she had been looking into it and had a rough idea how much it would cost but thanks to Marco it was about half of what she expected.

Jon thanked Viviana for the vouchers she organised for them this morning, and Blake thanked her for the bottle of scotch he took last night, she said they were both very welcome. The food was amazing, as was the service. As well as a good meal they managed to drink several bottles of wine. When the bill came they all tried to split the bill or at least contribute, Marco was having none of it, they all left a generous tip for the waiter and headed to the beach to watch the sun set. The boys stopped off to buy beers on the way and they rolled joints for everyone. Once the sun had set Marco invited everyone back to his place.

On the way Blake managed to have a semi private chat with Marco. He had nothing to hide from Viviana and Jon, but wanted to keep this conversation between the two of them. He told Marco how he and Jon had become more than just friends, discussed his feelings for Jon and how he still didn’t really find men attractive but it was different with Jon. He told him how he wanted to know more about finding men’s erogenous zones and wanted to learn to suck his dick. Marco was fascinated by the development, it was a total surprise to him, he knew Blake was open to new experiences but didn’t expect things to escalate so much and so quickly. He agreed to help him in any way he could. He was a bit jealous of Jon, to get a boy like Blake to fall in love with him, to have Blake working so hard to please him. Marco asked if Blake was comfortable with Viviana knowing all this or if he wanted to keep it secret. Blake said it was fine, he just wanted to ask privately to avoid any awkwardness. Viviana had seen him and Jon being intimate more than once, he had nothing to hide from her.

When they got to Marco’s house he opened a bottle of wine and put on some soothing music. The subject of Blake’s talents came up and Marco was intrigued to find out Blake was holding back the times he saw him with Sophia and Viviana, Marco had witnessed him making both girls cum with ease. He asked Blake to explain his process but Blake suggested he show him. He was already starting to gain some confidence in his ability to make a man cum and thought it was a good way to say thank you for dinner and any advice he happens to give him tonight. Blake removed Marco’s clothes and began his process of caressing and kissing him while studying his breathing and moaning. He quickly found a few erogenous spots but also realised that it was a lot harder to find them on a man as they seemed less expressive than the girls he had been with. He decided he needed to feel Marco’s dick inside him to really get a good idea of how to please him. Blake stripped off and sat on Marco’s dick. He relaxed his ass muscles and gently lowered himself into position. He then continued the process, making much faster progress now that he had another point of reference. After a few minutes he had found multiple sensitive spots on Marco’s body. He continued to work him until he was ready to cum. Blake was not done yet, he wanted to tease Marco a little as he had done with Jon last night. After around 20 minutes, taking Marco to the brink of climax multiple times Blake found a spot that made Marco’s dick pulse and twitch aggressively, Marco almost came but he held back. Blake now knew he could make Marco cum whenever he wanted him to, he wrapped his legs around Marco’s waist and rolled them over so Marco was on top, he rested his legs on Marco’s shoulders and told him “fuck me”. After discovering his prostate Blake had learned to enjoy the sensation of having a dick in his ass and he wanted to see what Marco had to offer. Marco had been ready to cum for some time now. He had wanted to fuck Blake from the moment he saw him on the nude beach so many days ago, the mere suggestion that Blake wanted to kiss and caress him almost made him cum. When Blake lowered his ass onto Marco’s dick it took all his strength not to cum. Marco knew he may not get this opportunity again so he was about to make it count, he shoved his throbbing dick deep into Blake’s ass, Blake felt Marco’s pulsating dick and knew he was about to cum, he wanted to learn as much as he could from Marco and he wasn’t ready for him to finish yet, so he stopped teasing him. He let go of Marco, and grabbed his own knees, pulling them tight to his chest. Marco managed to avoid cumming, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he put his arms up to his side, he imagined all the energy in the room was flowing into him, he brought his hands together in front of him, he opened his eyes, looking deep into Blake’s. He understood now what Blake wanted, it was as if Blake was talking to him with his eyes. Marco leaned in for a kiss, as Blake returned the kiss, Marco was determined to show him every trick and every move he knew. Marco’s dick knew it had a job to do before it was allowed any release, it was going to do it no matter what. Blake tried to balance learning from Marco with enjoying the moment. Marco was a skillful lover and Blake was enjoying the experience, his dick was hard and he was ready to cum but he needed more. Once Marco felt he had shown Blake everything he needed to he finally relaxed giving his dick the permission it needed. Marco came and with incredible force. Blake instantly came too. Due to his position he came mostly on his own face and chest. It felt amazing. Not as good as with Jon but Marco was good at what he did. Marco was motionless for at least a minute after cumming, he had never cum like that in his life. It happened without warning and was so intense that he was unable to move. Blake was really turned on and he considered making him cum again. Marco’s dick was still hard and still deep inside Blake’s ass. Blake leaned up and sucked on the special spot he had found on Marco, as he sucked and massaged it with his tongue and Marco came again. Marco was in complete shock but the second time he came snapped him out of he, he pulled out and sat on the floor with his back against the sofa. Blake got up and poured Marco a glass of wine, he grabbed a beer and sat down next to him.

Blake: When you’re ready, I would like you to help me suck Jon’s dick.

Marco: Jon get naked!

Jon had been watching the whole situation in awe. Most of all it was fucking hot, Jon had a boner the whole time. Jon was also aware that Blake was still not comfortable having a dick in his ass, he was clearly doing it for him which turned him on even more. Jon stripped and presented his dick to Blake. Marco was kneeling next to Blake, inches from Jon’s dick.

Marco: ok show me what we’re working with.

Blake took Jon’s balls in one hand and his dick in the other. He licked the head of Jon’s dick as he slipped it into his mouth. He was already struggling, the head filling his mouth. He sucked and licked as he tried to take more of Jon’s dick but only got maybe one or two inches of his shaft in his mouth. Marco told him to relax his jaw touching his face where he needed to relax. Blake relaxed and was able to take another inch of Jon’s dick. Jon’s dick was soon touching Blake’s throat. Marco could tell that if it wasn’t already it soon would be.

Marco: okay, slowly allow it into your throat, you’re in control, take as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, and when it’s too much withdraw.

Blake took a little more of Jon’s dick in his throat and began to gag, he didn’t withdraw, and tried to take more. Marco pulled his head back.

Marco: don’t try to take too much, you have to train yourself to take it, if you gag then pull back and try again.

Blake took his advice and tried again, he gaged and withdrew, he pushed a little more and gagged, then withdrew. He kept doing this as Marco guided him, Blake felt like he was making no progress until he looked down and saw he had taken more than half of Jon’s dick, at least an inch more than last time and he felt a lot less uncomfortable. This gave him the encouragement he needed. He pushed more in, he nearly gagged but resisted, he pushed a little more and gagged again. He pushed again, fighting the urge to gag, he looked down and saw only a few more inches of Jon’s dick left to swallow. He withdrew completely so only Jon’s head was in his mouth, he massaged it with his tongue and the relaxed his jaw, focusing on not gagging. He got to within an inch of Jon’s balls and couldn’t take any more, he withdrew and repeated, until he could feel Jon’s balls on his chin. He held that position for a few seconds, then he withdrew massaging Jon’s shaft and balls on the way out. He pushed again, taking Jon’s whole dick, Marco pushed the back of his head towards Jon’s dick forcing him to take even more and held him there until he started gagging.

Marco: relax, breathe through your nose. You’re fine. Relax.

Blake took Marco’s advice and started to calm down. Marco let go of his head and Blake stayed like that for a few seconds more and then withdrew. He pushed again, until he was where Marco had pushed him to, this time he didn’t gag. He now had the confidence to give Jon the blowjob he deserved. He used every trick that his girlfriends had used on him, as he allowed Jon’s dick to slide in and out of his throat. Once he was comfortable with the sensation he wiped the tears from his eyes and started to study Jon’s breathing, trying to figure out what things he reacted to. As he figured out what Jon liked he started to enjoy the sensation of having Jon’s dick in his mouth, the electricity he felt when Jon touched him was now flowing from Jon’s dick into his mouth and throat. He started to touch Jon’s erogenous spots systematically as he would if he was eating pussy discovering he could feel the way Jon’s dick responded to his touch. It wasn’t quite the same as eating pussy but he was still learning a lot from the experience. As he felt Jon was getting close he released the dick from his mouth and turned to Marco, massaging Jon’s balls and dick with his hands as he caught his breath.

Blake: he’s almost ready to cum, and we both know he cums a lot. How do I take a load that big in my throat.

Marco: YOU don’t, do you even like the taste of cum?

Blake: I find it disgusting, but I have to learn to do this. I know I don’t have to, I want to.

Viviana: you just have to relax and allow it to go down, as if you are swallowing medicine or food you don’t like. Like oysters, ewe.

Marco: exactly, it’s no different to eating or drinking only you bypass the mouth, just relax and allow it to flow.

Marco: have you ever even swallowed cum?

Blake: I tasted it, and I had a load in my mouth but I had to spit it out.

Marco: you’re pushing yourself too hard and trying to master something that takes years of practice. You need to be able to swallow it voluntarily before you take a load in your throat.

Blake was now more determined than ever, he started to suck on Jon’s dick again. Pushing all the way down to the balls, he started touching Jon’s sensitive spots as he prepared his mind to accept his load, when he felt confident that he could take it without vomiting he pushed down as hard as he could on Jon’s dick, relaxed his throat and mind and then reached for Jon’s still red and sore left pec, squeezing and twisting his nipple. Jon came uncontrollably, his legs started to shake, his knees buckled and his hips trust forward pushing his dick even further into Blake’s throat. Blake felt stream after stream of cum flowing down his throat. As the first one gushed down he felt the urge to gag and vomit but he resisted. The second went down more easily. He focussed on Jon’s throbbing dick and spasming balls, imagining how good it must feel for him. Blake started to massage Jon’s shaft with his tongue and his throat relaxed as Jon continued to cum in it. As Blake relaxed and focussed on Jon’s pleasure his own dick began to throb and twitch, he came forcefully making Jon even more horny. As the last gush of cum left Jon’s dick he almost collapsed, but somehow managed to stay upright. Blake carefully slid Jon’s dick out of his throat, massaging it on the way out of his tongue and lips, making sure to suck every drop of cum and spit off it, he stopped as his tongue reached the head, taking a moment to thoroughly like it before releasing it, he noticed that it no longer seemed as big as it did when he started. He licked his lips and swallowed what cum remained in his mouth triumphantly. Jon collapsed onto the sofa, and Blake bounced to his feet, energised by his success. He grabbed a towel and wiped up his cum. Then grabbed the weed and a beer, he looked over at Viviana and winked.

Blake: don’t worry, I will take care of you next, I just need a quick break.

redsea23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Day 3

The next morning Jon woke up with Rebecca in his arms and looked over to see Emily in Blake’s arms, he gently kissed her cheek and she smiled at him.

Jon: when is your flight?

Rebecca: in the evening, we have plenty of time. They began to kiss which soon turned into fucking. Blake and Emily woke up to the sounds of Rebecca’s orgasm and they began to fuck too. Jon got up and made coffee for everyone. They had missed breakfast again, but all they needed was coffee. After another horny group shower they all headed out to find lunch. The girls had packed their things and asked the hotel to store them before calling the boys, so they didn’t have to worry about checking out, but they asked the boys to come with them incase they bumped into Michelle and Sandra. The boys thought it was the least they could do after the night they had just shared with them. After they got the girls into a taxi they went to the club to get some more weed, stocked up on beers and headed back to the hotel to check out the terrace pool while it was still open. Viviana was on reception, they told her their plans.

Viviana: so I guess you won’t be interested in another late night private party?

Blake: we’re always up for a late night party with you.

Viviana winked at the boys and they headed to the terrace.

Viviana: my shift finishes at 10.

They spent the rest of they day by the pool, smoking weed and drinking beer, Blake putting on a show for everyone in his see through shorts as per usual. The terrace closed at 9, so they went to the hotel restaurant for a quick meal before their date with Viviana.

The boys were already pretty drunk before Viviana’s shift was over and had forgotten to go to the club for more weed.

They headed up to the terrace with Viviana, Jon made cocktails and Blake rolled a joint, they had maybe one left, and the club would close soon. Viviana was visibly disappointed, they discussed the logistics of whether they had time to get to the club and then Blake remembered he had Sophia’s number. He pulled the club card from his wallet.

Blake: we could call Sophia?

Jon explained to Viviana that Sophia could bring them more weed but that she would probably want to join the party. Viviana was dubious at first but she really wanted to get high tonight, so Blake called Sophia.

Sophia was happy to hear from Blake, and was up for a late night party, she arrived soon after with a selection of goodies for the party.

Viviana and Sophia hit it off, the boys didn’t know it but Viviana owned the hotel and Sophia owned the club, they were soon brainstorming ways their businesses could work together to increase profits all round. Jon kept the cocktails flowing and Blake kept the weed burning as the two entrepreneurs chatted away.

They boys had been apprehensive about inviting Sophia for fear of offending Viviana but if anything Viviana was pleased to have a girl with her, Sophia was mature, sophisticated and attractive. They were quickly becoming great friends, apparently it’s hard to find friends when everyone you meet is either a customer, staff or a supplier. Viviana and Sophia saw each other as equals and instantly felt comfortable together.

Blake soon got bored of the chatting (most of which was in Spanish that he didn’t understand) so he munched a couple of edibles and jumped in the pool. Sophia instantly noticed his shorts and started to laugh. Jon joined him in the pool and they began to fool around, splashing and jumping like little kids. The girls soon joined them. They all played like kids. Just what the ladies needed to release from their stressful lives. After a while Jon got up to make more drinks, on the way back to the pool Sophia asked him to bring over her bag, she pulled out blunts for everyone. They decided to smoke them in the hot tub. The mood changed from playful to chill, Viviana dimmed the lights and put on some relaxing music, they all stripped naked and laid back with their cocktails and blunts looking up at the stars. The smoke above them mingled with the steam from the hot tub in the dim lights hypnotising them all into a deep relaxation. They spent what seemed like hours not saying a word, only to then giggle and go silent again. Sophia broke the silence by complimenting Jon’s cocktail skills. Viviana complimented Sophia’s blunts and the weed In general, it had been a long time since she had weed so good. Sophia complimented Viviana’s hotel. It really was beautiful, just like Viviana. The compliments soon turned into kisses and the kisses got more passionate. The boys started off just enjoying to show, they were pretty exhausted and were happy to just watch but the girls. Eventually the girls moved their attention to the boys. After the last few nights the boys were totally comfortable being sexual together, it was almost second nature to them now, all four bodies intertwined in an orgy that lasted hours.

As the sun began to rise Viviana told the boys they should leave and try to make breakfast tomorrow. The boys agreed, they really were drained. They thanked the girls for a great night, helping themselves to a couple of beers from the bar as they left. It seemed that girls weren’t done yet.

When they got back to the room they both tossed their towels on the balcony and fell into bed. After a few moments of silence Jon thanked Blake.

Blake: for what?

Jon: for being a great friend.

Blake: you too, you know I love you bro.

Jon: all the things we’ve done since we got here, we’re still best friends right? Nothing has changed.

Blake: maybe. Something has changed. We’re even closer now, I have never been as close to anyone as we are right now. I feel like there are no barriers between us, like now we are truly best friends. Do you know what I mean?

Jon: I do, I was hoping that’s how you felt.

With that they fell silent, Jon rolled onto his side and closed his eyes, a few moments later Blake rolled over and put his arm around him, just like in the mornings, only now they were both awake and they both knew it. Jon relaxed into Blake’s body and Blake tightened his grip, Jon fell asleep in Blake’s arms.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 10 Part 2

Viviana smiled, she wasn’t expecting anything and was amazed that Blake was such a considerate lover.

Viviana: I wasn’t worried, you don’t have to take care of me, maybe one of the other boys can have a turn.

Blake: no, it wouldn’t be right, and also I want to, after all that dick it will be a pleasure to get you off.

Marco refilled everyone’s drinks and Blake rolled several joints, lighting one, taking a few pulls and passing it on, then rolling the next. As he passed the third joint the first one had returned to him. They finished the joints, Blake then stood up and approached Viviana. He was confident with her, no fear or hesitation, he had been fucking girls like a pro for years and he already knew most of Viviana’s sensitive spots, within minutes she was moaning and cumming. Blake hadn’t even gone down on her yet. He pulled her panties off and thrust his tongue into her pussy, knowing exactly where to aim his tongue, he felt good knowing what to do. Viviana was soon cumming again. Blake was now hard again and decided to fuck her, he slid his dick into her pussy and continued to caress her sensitive spots. She came three more times before Blake finally came, his tank was pretty empty, so it was only a small load, he thought about what Marco said about eating cum. If he wanted to get comfortable swallowing Jon’s loads he needed to get used to the taste and sensation of swallowing cum. He went down on Viviana again bringing her to climax one more time swallowing as much of his cum as he could in the process.

Blake felt a sense of achievement and satisfaction as he looked around the room, he had made each of them cum and it felt amazing. Viviana was motionless, jon was only just starting to regain his composure and Marco was in utter disbelief, he was now totally in awe of Blake. How could any man satisfy three people one after another so selflessly, how was he so good at making us cum, and how was he so fucking hot.

Marco then realised that Blake had not asked him about eating ass. At no point had he licked or eaten any of their asses. He approached Blake and lifted his legs up before pulling his hips towards him. He was going to make Blake cum by eating his ass, a boy with Blake’s skills should know how much pleasure can be given by eating ass. He pulled Blake’s asscheeks apart and caressed his hole with his tongue before sliding it in, he proceeded to eat Blake’s ass relentlessly until Blake came. Blake didn’t think it was possible for him to cum again but Marco was skilled and Blake couldn’t help himself. The load was tiny but his orgasm was intense. Blake then scooped up his load and sucked it off his hand and swallowed it. Marco admired Blake’s efforts to get used to eating cum, he could tell he still didn’t like it but it was getting easier for him with each mouthful. Blake was exhausted but he received Marco’s message loud and clear, he was going to have to learn to eat ass if he was going to be a good lover for Jon. Marco’s technique wasn’t too different to how he would eat a pussy, within the range of adaptation he thought. Marco headed to the kitchen to make some snacks for everyone, bringing more beer and wine when he returned. Blake and Marco spent the rest of the night comparing tips, Blake telling Marco how he pleases ladies and Marco telling him everything he knows about how to please a man. Jon and Viviana were very interested but less involved in the conversation, they spent some time chatting amongst themselves, making sure the wine kept flowing and the weed kept burning.

Jon felt a little bad that he wasn’t as enthusiastic about learning to please Blake as Blake was about pleasing Jon, but that was Blake’s thing. Jon wanted to be a good lover for Blake, but Blake wanted to be the best lover Jon had ever had. As it grew late Marco apologized as he would have to call it a night, he had an early meeting at the gym that couldn’t be rescheduled, Viviana also had a shift at the hotel first thing. Marco invited everyone to spend the night, even though he would be leaving at 6am. At this point everyone had had too much to drink and smoke so they all stayed. They all shared Marco’s bed, before sleeping Marco put Blake’s tips to use on Viviana and Blake put Marco’s to use on Jon.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 11

Marco: wake up!

Marco passed the boys a coffee. Viviana was in the shower, Marco was already dressed and ready to leave.

Marco: I’m leaving in 10 minutes, you will need to be up and ready to leave with me.

The boys sat up in bed and sipped their coffees. It was still dark out but they knew what they were agreeing to when they stayed the night. Viviana came out of the shower wearing a towel, Marco handed her a coffee, she sat on the end of the bed and sipped it. Marco was running around putting various documents together. He came back a few minutes later with everyone’s clothes that they had left downstairs the night before.

Marco: 5 minutes people.

They all finished their coffee and got dressed. It was weird seeing Marco so uptight but he clearly had some important business to attend to and he was still able to be a good host despite his stress levels. Without having to say a word Blake, Jon and Viviana kissed Marco goodbye and went to leave 2 minutes ahead of Marco’s deadline. Marco thanked them as they were leaving and apologized for not being a morning person.

The boys walked Viviana to the hotel, she was wearing the dress she wore last night and her shift started soon but she always kept a spare uniform in her office. On the way to the hotel they passed the coffee shop the boys had discovered the previous day. Jon wanted to stop but Viviana didn’t have time, she was cutting it fine already and didn’t want to be late. Jon decided to get coffees and meet Blake back at the hotel. As Blake and Viviana continued to the hotel Viviana decided to take advantage of having Blake to herself.

Viviana: do you mind if I ask you something personal?

Blake: of course not, I know we haven’t been friends for a long time but I feel like we’re close enough that nothing is too personal. Ask me anything you like.

Viviana: when I first met you and Jon, I knew that he had a crush on you, but I didn’t think you felt the same. I thought you were straight. What happened.

Blake: I can’t really explain it, Jon and I have always been best friends, the last few weeks have brought us even closer together.

Viviana: so I guess I was wrong that you were straight.

Blake: no, I was, maybe I still am. I don’t know anymore. I guess it doesn’t matter. Until a few days ago I had only ever been with girls, and although I have done a lot of gay stuff recently I’m only attracted to one man… Jon.

Viviana: you can’t help who you love, I was just curious, I’m normally right about these things.

Blake: I don’t care for labels, I am what I am and I love who I love, labels just confuse me to be honest.

Viviana: that’s fair. As long as you’re happy, nothing else matters.

They were approaching the hotel and Blake thought back to the previous morning when he let it slip that he had Viviana’s number to the receptionist.

Blake: I’ll wait for Jon here and let you get ready for work.

He kissed her goodbye and took a seat on a bench a few doors down from the hotel.

A few minutes later Jon joined Blake on the bench, handing him a coffee, they sat for a few minutes as the city began to wake up. Blake put his arm around Jon and both boys felt content as they sipped their coffees.

Jon: come on, we need to give Viviana her coffee before it gets cold, and breakfast will be served soon, we should go and shower.

They got up and headed into the hotel. Viviana was just taking over at reception and they handed her a coffee as they passed.

They both rolled joints with the last of their weed and smoked them on the balcony as they finished their coffees and headed into the shower. It had become so normal for them to shower together, Jon contemplated how their vacation was almost over and wondered when or if they would ever shower like this again. He decided to make the most of it and lathered Blake up, Blake reciprocated in kind. As soon as Blake got a boner Jon dropped to his knees and sucked him off, savoring the moment, the taste, the smell, the sensation. Blake was also savoring the moment too, Jon was making him feel so damn good. As Jon sucked Blake’s dick he thought of all the things they had done together and got more and more turned on, he had his best friends dick in his throat and he had never dreamed this vacation would have turned out like this. Jon felt his dick twitching out of control, he started to jerk it with one hand as he massaged Blake’s balls with the other. Jon came first, which made Blake cum. The feeling of Blake’s cum flowing down his throat almost made Jon cum again. Jon’s blowjob was amazing but what really turned Blake on was the fact that he had made Jon cum without having to do anything. He had never been with anyone who got so much pleasure from pleasuring him.

They finished off in the shower and got dressed for breakfast. As they passed through reception Viviana’s thanked Jon for the coffee, they had breakfast and headed to the club. It felt weird for them to go so long without seeing Sophia and it dawned on both of them that they would soon have to get used to not seeing her at all.
The club was busier than usual, it seemed as though most of the customers were hotel guests. Sophia was pleased to see the boys. She gave them a couple of blunts to try, it was a new strain that she was thinking of adding to the menu. With the extra customers she was having to buy more product and she was trying out some new suppliers. They boys ordered their usual and after chatting to Sophia for a while they headed to the beach.

They went to the regular beach today, after a swim and a few hours sunbathing the boys grew restless. They tried the blunts Sophia had given them, the new weed was okay but nothing compared to their usual. Blake messaged Sophia to let her know that the quality wasn’t quite at her usual standard. Sophia had tried it too and agreed, as is often the case in business it can be hard to balance growth and maintaining the standards that enabled that growth. Her regular suppliers couldn’t handle her increasing demand and so far no new suppliers had met her high standards.

It was still early so they decided to explore a little. The beach went on for miles and they had only seen a tiny section of it. They headed off in the opposite direction of the nude beach. They walked for hours, stopping occasionally to smoke whenever the view was good. They eventually discovered a waterfall on a secluded beach. They sat for a while and decided try and find the source, they carried down the beach and found a pathway heading up a cliff that looked like it might lead to the waterfall’s source. They walked along the uphill path for at least an hour, the views were great but they were yet to find the waterfall. Eventually they reached the top of the cliff, they were both tired and sweaty from the heat. They sat down on the edge of the cliff with their legs hanging off the edge as they looked out into the sea. They smoked a few joints and drunk the last of their beers. What they really needed was water but the beers helped cool them down a little.

They now had a choice. Head back the way they came and face a three hour walk in the midday sun or explore some more and hopefully find a bus or something. For now they decided to roll another joint and enjoy the view. Eventually they decided to explore a little, it was still early and they could turn back at any time. After walking through meadows and forests they were yet to see any signs of civilisation. Both of them were starting to get really thirsty and overheated. The sun seemed extremely hot today. In the distance they could see a lake or a large pond, whatever it was they both agreed they should head that way, hoping that the water was drinkable, if not they could at least have a swim and cool off a little.

As they got closer they reached a dead end, there was fencing all around and their only option was climb the fence or head back. They figured they hadn’t seen a single person for over an hour and they should just climb the fence and continue to the water. They soon reached the lake, the water was crystal clear and after drinking some they stripped of and went skinny dipping. They frolicked in the cool waters of the lake for ages, it was exactly what they needed to cool off and re-energise them for their long journey home.

In the distance they could hear an engine running, this gave them hope that they might soon find a town or somewhere to get some food. After a while the noise got louder but the boys were having too much fun to realise until it was almost too late. Suddenly the engine noise was load and they could tell it was close, they realised that they were probably on private land as they had to climb a fence to get there. They quickly swam to some reeds to hide themselves. Moments later a quad bike with a small trailer pulled up by the lake a few feet from the reeds they were hiding in.

The driver was a good looking man in his mid 20’s wearing only a small pair of jeans cut off at the thighs. Jon was instantly turned on by the man, he was tall, muscular and handsome. The man stood at the edge of the lake right above the reeds and took off his shorts before diving into the lake. He swam around for a while and then noticed the boys clothes at the other side of the lake. He climbed out and picked up the clothes. He was too far away for the boys to see his expression but he was really confused, he figured maybe one of his workers had left them there by accident. He grabbed the clothes and headed back to his quad bike, chucking their clothes in his trailer as he passed it. He then put his shorts back on and climbed back onto his quad.

The boys were freaking out. Not only were they naked in the middle of nowhere. Their phones, wallets and weed were in their pockets. They had no option but to get his attention.

Jon: Hola, Señor.

Handsome stranger: Hola.

Jon: ¿Hablas inglés?

Handsome stranger: Sí, yes.

Jon: you have our clothes, please could we have them back.

Handsome stranger: how about you show yourself first.

The boys climbed out of the lake and stood naked before the man. He reached over and passed them their clothes.

Handsome stranger: I assume you’re lost, we don’t get a lot of tourists out here. You know you’re on private property right.

Blake: yeah, we’re really sorry about that, we got lost and we were really hot. Your lake was irresistible.

Handsome stranger: it’s no problem, do you need a lift back into town? I’m Raúl by the way.

Jon: that would be amazing, I’m Jon and he is Blake.

Raúl: pleased to meet you, you will have to ride in the trailer, jump in and I’ll take you to my place, this quad won’t make it all the way into town.

The boys put on their clothes and climbed into Raúl’s trailer. As they traveled through Raúl’s vast land they chatted and got to know each others a little. Raúl had inherited the land from his uncle, he used to work in Barcelona for a tech company and moved to his uncles house when he died. Since then he hadn’t made any friends, his only company were the workers that he also inherited from his uncle. As they approached the house they drove through a vast vineyard that seemed to go on for miles. To the sides of the vineyard were miles of poly tunnels.

Jon: is all of this yours?

Raúl: yes, this is my uncle’s vineyard, it has been in my family for generations, it wasn’t until my uncle died that I even knew it existed, but it’s all mine now.

Blake: it’s amazing.

Raúl: it is, when I first got here I thought my life was set, unfortunately it has brought me nothing but trouble.

As the vineyard finally came to an end a huge mansion appeared in the distance surrounded by an ornate garden. Raúl parked the quad bike outside the mansion and invited the boys inside. As they climbed the stairs leading to the mansion they looked out on the vineyard, it was truly breathtaking, like something from a fairytale, they boys wondered how something so beautiful could possibly make Raúl so sad.

Inside the mansion were crates of wine stacked from floor to ceiling all around, leaving only a small pathway. Raúl lead them to the living room, the only room that wasn’t filled with crates. He told them to take a seat while he prepared some food. He returned shortly after with some food and a pitcher of wine. He asked the boys if they smoked weed, to which they said yes. He pulled a jar from an antique looking cabinet filled with jars, each full of buds. He put the jar on the table with the food and wine and told the boys to help themself.

Jon: are you sure? we have weed of our own.

Raúl: honestly you would be doing me a favour. Two things that are not a problem for me are wine as you may have noticed and weed. The poly tunnels on the outskirts of the vineyard are full of weed plants.

As they ate the food and drank the wine Raúl told them all of his troubles.

He quit his well paying job when his uncle died thinking that the vineyard would be able to support him but he knew nothing about wine, fortunately he had his uncle’s workers to continue producing wine. Unfortunately his uncle had sold the wine privately and kept no records of who he sold it to or how much he sold it for. The cellar was full of vintage wines and there were barns full of wine all around. He had more wine than he knew what to do with. The barns soon got filled as last season’s harvest came in and the workers started to store the wine in the mansion. As his savings started to dry up from paying the workers Raúl realised he needed to make some money fast, he brought the poly tunnels and started to grow weed. He had been interested in growing weed for at least 10 years and had brought some plants with him from Barcelona. He spent months cloning his plants and filling the tunnels, once the first batch was ready to smoke he went to all of the weed clubs nearby to try to sell his product. The clubs were all under contract with other suppliers and most of them wouldn’t even try his products. His savings were almost completely gone now and he now had too much weed and no one to sell it to as well as too much wine. At least with the weed he had some idea of how much it was worth, but the wine was a mystery to him.

Raúl appreciate the boys for listening to him, it felt good for him just to get it all off his chest. Most of his friends were miles away and all thought he was lucky, most of them would have no sympathy for him and he was embarrassed to admit to his failure. He couldn’t talk to the workers because he feared they would quit if they knew how bad the situation was. He had been bottling everything up for so long as he finished his story he started crying. They weren’t emotional tears, it was a more physical response, his body was releasing all the stress he had been holding in and needed a release.

Blake saw the tears and threw his arms around him. This somehow made it worse for Raúl, it was like his body just let go of everything he’d ever held on to. He threw his arm around Blake and started weeping. Blake just held him for maybe 5 minutes until the tears turned into giggles. The weed was really amazing.

While Blake and Raúl were busy hugging Jon was texting Sophia to see if she wanted Raúl’s weed, she said she wanted a kilo today to test it out and would probably order a larger amount if the quality is as good as Jon said it was.

The hug had gone on so long that Blake had to make himself comfortable and was now sitting on Raúl’s lap, one leg either side of his waist.

Jon: a friend of ours wants a kilo today and probably more tomorrow, can you do that?

Raúl instantly jumped to his feet taking Blake with him, who instinctively wrapped his legs around him for support. Their dicks were now touching and it became obvious to both of them that they were both hard. Blake took his legs down and took a step back, they both released the hug. Raúl was both exited about what Jon just said and deeply confused at his boner.

Raúl: That’s awesome

Jon: you said you would drop us back into town, maybe we can all go to the club and we can introduce you to our friend.

Raúl: that would be amazing, you guys are amazing. Thank you both for everything, you don’t know what this means to me.

Jon: it was nothing, our friend is having supply issues, if this works out you’re doing us a favour.

Raúl: I don’t just mean that, thank you for listening to me and taking my problems seriously, thank you for the hug. I really needed this.

Raúl grabbed Blake and pulled him in for a stand up hug. He held him tight and their hard dicks touched again. Both their dicks twitched and spasmed as Blake threw his arms around him in return.

Raúl: shit, sorry, I forgot about that.

Blake: it doesn’t matter.

Raúl: I’m not gay.

Blake: neither am I

Raúl: then why do we both have boners and why does it feel so good.

Blake thought back to the night he met Marco for the first time.

Blake: because we are both human, and humans need intimacy. Right now your body is desperate for a loving touch and it doesn’t care who it gets it from.

Raúl: and you don’t mind giving it?

Blake: I could feel how tense you were when we were hugging, why don’t you let me massage you? Nothing gay or sexual, let me help relieve some of the stress your muscles are holding onto.

Raúl reluctantly agreed, he lay face down on the sofa and Blake climed on top of him. He systematically worked his way down Raúl’s back removing all the knots he found along the way. Raúl then rolled over and Blake massaged his torso. Raúl was now in a deep state of relaxation and barely noticed his dick getting increasingly hard as Blake’s ass rubbed against it. Raúl inhaled sharply as Blake accidentally discovered sensitive spots on his body. Blake took his time with Raúl, he more than anyone understood how he was feeling, but both the good and the bad. Raúl was soon writhing in ecstasy and had given up wondering if it was right or wrong, he was fully in the moment and it was bliss. Blake had no intention of turning Raúl on. He used his skills to make Raúl feel good, healing him with pleasure. His intentions were irrelevant as his skills were too strong, Blake’s instincts kicked in and Raúl eventually came it was hands free inside his tight Jean shorts and with such force that it oozed through the thick denim. Raúl passed out from the exhaustion of the release. He was only asleep for a short while but he slept better than he had in weeks. He woke up feeling refreshed, like a new man. The boys passed him a joint and acted as if nothing had happened. Raúl appreciated their discretion, he didn’t want to think about what had happened, he was just happy it did. After a glass of wine and a few tokes on the joint he got up to shower, returning smartly dressed with a bag to fill with weed for Sophia.

n781781

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Day 11 part 2

They got to the club about an hour later, Raúl drove a nice convertible sports car. The boys loved it, he said they were lucky they got the chance as he was weeks away from selling it, hopefully if things worked out with Sophia he won’t have to anymore. They parked up nearby and Raúl was struck with nerves but the boys convinced him that Sophia would love him and he had nothing to be nervous about. He took a small jar from his bag and they headed to the club.

The boys were right. Not only did Sophia need this as much as Raúl did but she trusted the boys and instantly warmed to Raúl. They all took a seat in Jon and Blake’s favourite corner with a coffee and rolled joints of Raúl’s weed. Sophia was instantly impressed with the flavour and as soon as the buzz kicked in they started to talk business. Jon and Blake zoned out a little as Sophia asked him all kinds of technical questions that Raúl confidently answered. This was his own strain that he had been cultivating for years, he knew everything there was to know about it. They quickly struck a deal, she was talking the kilo today and was already placing another order for tomorrow.

Raúl: shall we celebrate with a glass of champagne?

Sophia: we don’t serve alcohol here and I only have whiskey and beer in my office.
Raúl: I think I have a couple of bottles of Cava from my vineyard in the car. Give me a minute.

Raúl excitedly exited the club, almost skipping back to the car. He came back with two dusty old bottles of Cava and a bag full of weed for Sophia. Sophia had already found some glasses while he was gone. He popped the cork and poured everyone a glass, they toasted the new partnership. Sophia excused herself and got to work putting the new weed on the menu and stocking the bar. Blake went to pour another glass of Cava for everyone, as he did he noticed the label for the first time.

Blake: hey Jon, do you recognize this label?

Jon picked up the bottle and had a good look.

Jon: I’m not sure, I don’t think so.

Blake: isn’t this the one you like that night at Tony’s? I think it is, i wanted to buy you a bottle but the waiter said it was their last bottle.

Jon: maybe, I can ask Marco, hopefully he remembers.

Jon sent a photo to Marco asking if he recognized it from Tony’s. Marco had no idea but he messaged Tony. Tony wanted to know where they got it from and how much it cost them. It was his favorite wine and he had been searching high and low for bottles for a year now. Jon asked Marco to set up a meeting with Tony asap and told Marco that he the owner of the bottle didn’t know what it was worth. Tony replied shortly after saying he wanted to meet them asap as well and that bottle was vintage, probably worth about €200.

The boys and Raúl headed to Tony’s. Tony instantly recognized Raúl, even though they had never met. Tony had considered Raúl’s uncle a dear friend, they had been meeting every month at Tony’s pizzeria for over 20 years. Every month Raúl’s uncle would visit the pizzeria with a few crates of wine and they would share a good meal, when they would talk about family Raúl was often brought up. His uncle was so proud of his achievements, having no kids of his own he thought of Raúl like his own son and had shown Tony pictures of him many times over the years. About a year ago the visits stopped and since then Tony has been trying to find his friend again. Raúl’s uncle had never told Tony where the vineyard was or given him his number, Tony didn’t even know his last name, the only way he knew how to find him was through his wine, he has been hunting for every last bottle in the hopes that someone could help him find his friend. Unfortunately Raúl’s uncle was a very private man, very few of the people Tony found who had brought the wine considered him a friend and nobody know where the vineyard was or how to contact him. Fortunately for Raúl this meant that Tony had an extensive list of customers desperate to buy his wine and due to the recent scarcity the price had more than doubled since last year. Tony was sad to learn that his friend had died but was happy to know his friend’s beloved nephew was continuing his legacy and was happy to help him in any way he could. The boys stayed for a pizza as Raúl and Tony got to know each other. Tony promised to help Raúl sell his wine, he also had relatives in Italy who owned a vineyard and promised to help him with the business. Tony brought all the wine that Raúl had in his car, only a few crates, they exchange numbers and agreed to meet the following morning. Raúl left with the boys. They walked him to his car, he couldn’t thank the boys enough for everything they had done, it was truly a miracle to him. On the way they bumped into Marco.

Marco: I was just heading to Tony’s to find you guys, we have all been trying to call you.

Jon and Blake took out their phones, both had run out of battery, it had been a long day.

Marco: the girls are having a night on the terrace and wanted you to join them, are you coming? Oh, and are you going to introduce me to your new friend?

The boys could tell that Marco was about to work his magic on Raúl. The boys invited Raúl to join them on the terrace and they all headed to the hotel together, Marco charming Raúl the whole way there. The boys were pretty exhausted, it had been a long day. Once they got to the terrace Blake got busy rolling joints for everyone while Raúl got to know Viviana and Jon made cocktails. The boys relaxed in the hot tub and soon everyone joined them. After many cocktails and many joints Raúl lost all inhibitions and found himself getting intimate with his new friends. Blake and Jon were too tired to get involved, they just watched the action unfold.

As it started to get late and the party was winding down Raúl realized he was too drunk to drive home, Blake invited him to sleep in their room. He accepted, not realizing that they shared a bed. Upon entering the room Blake stripped off and launched himself into bed. For a moment Raúl was apprehensive, he considered how the boys had seen him naked in the lake, Blake had caressed him to climax, they had listened to and solved all of his problems, watched him fuck in the hot tub. He was also too tired to even think of any other options. He stripped off and climbed into bed, Blake already half asleep immediately put his arm around him and pulled him close. Jon followed and they were soon all asleep.