Big dick dads proud of their huge hung sons.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's what's up. My dad did the same thing at one point. Felt like he was more proud after that.
You guys are lucky, my dad got weirded out and acted funny when he walked in and saw me two fisting my dick. That’s why I am very open and proud of my sons about things like that.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had my dad walk in while I was jerking off, I was stroking with both hands and it's big enough that the head is still visible over that. He just stared for a second and started chuckling and walked back out. I think he was impressed.
You guys are lucky, my dad got weirded out and acted funny when he walked in and saw me two fisting my dick. That’s why I am very open and proud of my sons about things like that.

assf_1077

Expert Member
Media
Good on you! Nothing wrong with enjoying what you got. Maybe your dad felt threatened by see if that, guys get weird

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good on you! Nothing wrong with enjoying what you got. Maybe your dad felt threatened by see if that, guys get weird
Yeah dad got real weird. He told mom all about it. Mom was the one that pulled me aside and explained everything to me. She felt bad because we had always been close. Then I didn’t understand why it was a problem since mom and dad… well to be quite honest had a very healthy and active sex life. I didn’t get why a man getting it at least once a day would get freaked out by his son’s bigger size.

assf_1077

Expert Member
Media
Yeah dad got real weird. He told mom all about it. Mom was the one that pulled me aside and explained everything to me. She felt bad because we had always been close. Then I didn’t understand why it was a problem since mom and dad… well to be quite honest had a very healthy and active sex life. I didn’t get why a man getting it at least once a day would get freaked out by his son’s bigger size.
Just weird about masturbating in general? People are weird man.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just weird about masturbating in general? People are weird man.
True man so damn true, but mom said it was size that got him. He slowly came back around, thank god, but we never really talked sex. He gave me general advice on girls but never sex advice. I will say when he walked in on my gf giving me a blow job he handled it much much better. Lol. Now me discovering how my oldest was hung is a much different and more wild crazy experience that’s for sure and to be honest when it was done I did give him some bro type shit but did end it with a high five lol lol

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I walked on my bits stroking as well many times; definitely makes a father proud of his boys.

Your dad never came back or mentioned it again?
Yeah but not until much later. I was already in the Marines and home on leave when he did

tea123

Sexy Member
Media
That's what's up. My dad did the same thing at one point. Felt like he was more proud after that.
I think it also makes dads remember what it was like being young and horny. From and evolutionary standpoint, he gets some visual evidence that his family line is now able to continue one day. (Doesn’t hurt if he sees a nice looking big one to admire either haha)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My vid is that still running? If she had it in a saving account it should be up to $12,000 by now it’s been so long.
Most are in stocks and real estate - I prefer 15%+ interest to the 2-3% banks offer

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was reading through the thread again. So nice to hear someone else liked sharing briefs. My boys and I wear each others jocks, boxer briefs frim time to time. I love borrowing after been worn a few times
We all only wear jocks or go commando. I keep a drawer in the hallway full of jocks. Everyone just grabs one and goes. Most are jocks left behind in the locker room at school or ones I've "found" at the Y.

Ricksky

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We all only wear jocks or go commando. I keep a drawer in the hallway full of jocks. Everyone just grabs one and goes. Most are jocks left behind in the locker room at school or ones I've "found" at the Y.
That’s so hot and a great idea. I’ve picked up a number of used jocks and underwear in the locker rooms

EnioStuffsHard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lol I had 3 pairs of boxers stolen so far, wonder who has them