Photo Big/Small Boob Comparison

Peter999xxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I so love the mom-daughter comparisons....be they big-small tits or just the fact they are compared. Love to see more,,,,two or three daughters and a mom,, no matter what age differences. And if grammie' is still hot and wants to show if off. get her in the family comparison pics too !! Keep it in the family , Lots of it
I love mom daughter comparison too !

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is so fucking sexy to me. I love contrast in lovers so much. I think this is why i love super petite, waif-ey girls so much. So feminine.

You and your body are what looks feminine to me!

OHMYBIGDICK

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8cc1fi-uzqxiskrqd-p-jpg.24726721

O

OldFirm08

This is so fucking sexy to me. I love contrast in lovers so much. I think this is why i love super petite, waif-ey girls so much. So feminine.

Same here. Love to see more mom daughter comparisons done over time.....age differences compared from daughter in teens and mom in 30's, to daughter in 30's and moms now in her 50's. Who's kept it hotter for more years? Some of the daughters just are soo ripe and hot, and sometimes moms rule up to age 60's even if they know how to keep fit.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love the big boobs/small boobs thing. Most of my girlfriends have had small breasts (including my current gf) so I seem to have a subconscious preference) However one of my former gf boasted a pair of 38Ds and when we hooked up with another couple the other woman had very small tits and the comparison was extremely arousing. That was when I first discovered I got a kick out of that.