Cock rings

bubbadewsky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have several brass rings that I bought at Tractor Supply. They stock them in the horse supply section and in the section that has small pulleys and hooks for rope and cable

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yah, i always saw them as being for guys that have issues staying hard. also, if its too tight, and you can't get it off in time, can't you do some pretty gnarly damage?

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yah, i always saw them as being for guys that have issues staying hard. also, if its too tight, and you can't get it off in time, can't you do some pretty gnarly damage?

A closed metal ring could definitely do damage. I use a leather one with snaps so if it gets too tight, its not a problem. :tongue:

http://www.northbound.com/images/detailed_images/ckc11213964253485b9fddaf666.jpg

You can use it if you have problems staying hard. I know some guys who are very large and have a hard time keeping it super hard so a cock ring is a lifesaver for them. I dont have any issues, but a cockring will make your cock harder then you have ever experienced... and it feels awesome.

Last edited:

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i don't get how this is supposed to be attractive. that said, i did find it amusing that it ended in 666 =D

Ya... i'm not a big fan of that particular one with the snaps all the way around. At first i wasnt sure if you meant that the cockring wasnt attractive or the gnarly looking cock on the dude that is modeling it! :tongue:

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, it's not a matter of not being able to keep it up, don't have ANY problem in that area. I wear my 3 1/4" dia 3/4" thick ring pretty much on a daily basis for several hours. Like one poster said, I like the feel of the extra weight. When getting down to business, I have to take it off, just too tight and constricting when I get any further than a semi, can't wear one during sex.
Peace

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ya... i'm not a big fan of that particular one with the snaps all the way around. At first i wasnt sure if you meant that the cockring wasnt attractive or the gnarly looking cock on the dude that is modeling it! :tongue:

the cock wasn't gnarly at all. not the best ever, but certainly not the worst. about a 6.5/10 on the scale. would have made 7/10 if not for the cock ring. id it your cock?

For me, it's not a matter of not being able to keep it up, don't have ANY problem in that area. I wear my 3 1/4" dia 3/4" thick ring pretty much on a daily basis for several hours. Like one poster said, I like the feel of the extra weight. When getting down to business, I have to take it off, just too tight and constricting when I get any further than a semi, can't wear one during sex.
Peace

can't wearing a cock ring for prolonged amounts of time be damaging to the tissues of the penis?

Blacktrash56

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am dying to use cockrings as i am a minute man and need all the help I can get to last longer. Sometimes I don't make it all the way in before I bust

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I first read about them, in the book "Shogun". They were used to make it so the guy could keep going, after orgasm, without losing his erection. Is that part true?

I'd hate to think the sex stories in fiction books are not 100% accurate.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am dying to use cockrings as i am a minute man and need all the help I can get to last longer. Sometimes I don't make it all the way in before I bust

if you're truly a minute man, there's plenty of things you can do to treat this. you need to exercise it. practice edging

ciciloves

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
BEWARE! I used to use one regularly, and while taking it off one time, (probably a bit too quickly while erect), I actually tore my urethra down near the base of my dick.

No lie...blood and everything...went to ER at the hospital and had to be catheterized for three weeks. Urologist said NEVER use a cock ring.