country house fun part 3

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The next day at the country house was a fun one. More guys arrived, total of 6 guys. We woke up in the morning and discussed what we wanted to explore for today. The guys were naked all the time. We only got started with the fun in the early afternoon as I had to prep. After I had prepped, the wife led me to her room where she made me put on fishnet stockings and a little black necklace that went somewhat tight around my neck (it was not choking,just was the perfect size).

The wife did suck my cock in her bedroom as we waited for the guys to also finish getting ready. She also was licking my asshole and making out with too, these were all things that I know she loved to do. In all she sucked me and played with me for about 30 minutes before the guys were ready and the hubby came to get us in their room. The wife got her camera and started to film, the whole thing.

I headed down the first set of stairs and I could hear the guys talking in the basement and then I went down the stairs to the basement and could see three of the guys on the couch and the other three standing up. I smiled and said welcome guys. Then the hubby told me to crawl to them and I sucked on the first guy while stroking his cock as he put his hand on my head to push me down, then the guy sitting beside him grabbed my head and guided me towards his cock and did the same. He did gag me harder then slapped my face and told him to go to the next guy. The next guy was the big cock, I wrapped two of my hands around his shaft and stroked him as I sucked him. After about thirty seconds I was going to suck one of the guys that was standing and as I passed the first guy that I sucked he grabbed me and made me deepthroat his cock a few times before releasing me and I went to suck on the guy that was standing. I always like to get a taste of each of the cocks before we start haha. Then when I sucked on the next guy I was gagging a lot more. he was pushing my head down as he thrusted his cock into my throat. He said "I wanna hear you glug glug glug" then I went to suck the second to last guy and he just told me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue, he eased his cock into my mouth and down my throat and that made me gag a lot, then he slapped me and I moved on to suck on the hubby who was the last guy right beside him. The hubby then put both hands on my head and facefucked me then rubbed his cock all over my face with the saliva everywhere.

I then got up from my knees and walked around the couch to the front of the guys who were sitting on the couch and got on my knees and all the 6 guys surrounded me and I sucked on them as my hands were stroking two others. I loved feeling the different sizes of the cocks as my hands wrapped them and the different depths that they went into my throat. I was already pretty sloppy and the guys told me to spit on their cocks, they were even helping each other shove my head down their cocks. The guys that weren't being sucked on stroked were cockslapping me with their hard cocks either on my cheeks or head or shoulders.

One of the guys grabbed me and put me in doggy on the couch and fucked me in my ass as one guy lied down in front of me and I sucked on him as another stood with his cock right there for me to also suck. The guys that were rotating around and were not getting thier cock serviced by me were dirking water, lots of water. The guy who was lying down in front of me got up and then went into my ass and pushed my head down into the couch, and then I could feel a second cock making its way into my ass. It was tough to take them both and I moaned a lot in the beginning, then one of the pulled out and went back in, I screamed and one guy told me to stroke his cock in front of me. After another thirty seconds they both pulled out and made me gape and slapped my ass. They said "looks like we still have to stretch that little fuckhole" then one other guy went up my ass and fucked me hard as I now stroked two cocks in front of me. The guy fucking me kept on pulling out to stretch my gaping asshole. Then one of the guys that I was stroking made me suck him and then the other guy I was stroking forced me to do the same. I loved to get fucked and widen my hole like this and get gagged at the same time. Then the guy pulled out of my ass and the two guys I was sucking went behind me and tried for the double anal again. I was able to take it easier this time as my ass has warmed up. I was still moaning as I was sucking on one of the cocks.

Shortly after the guys pulled out and then another guy was lying on the couch and I mounted him with my back to him and then the second guy went up my ass, it was much easier in this position for me and then a third guy made me suck him and my hands of course were stroking two others, I was so happy in this position and then the guys in my ass pulled out and I gaped my ass with my hands and then they guy on top rotated, the next guy fucked me harder. I was saying "oh fuck, oh fuck yes, I love these cocks" my cock was hard too, one of the guys that I ignored while I was moaning pulled me from the little necklace towards his cock, the wife then said "now you know why I gave you that to wear"

Some of the guys had to pee by now with all the water that they had been drinking, wife said we had made it thirty minute mark. So the guy with the biggest cock grabbed me and guided me to the ottoman and made me go in missionary and fucked me in my ass as two of the guys just peed all over my face. They really had to peed a lot lol, I think that they both went for a solid minute. Then the guy fucking me pulled out and put me on my knees in the pool and four guys surrounded me and peed on me even more as I kept my mouth open. I loved the feeling of the hot piss overflowing everywhere and going down my body. I then told them when they had finished their peeing that I wanted more. "more what" they asked, "more cock in my ass" I answered.

So two of the guys lied down in front of the couch in king of clubs position and I mounted them taking both their cocks in my ass and my hands on the couch behind for me to bounce on them as two others stood beside me for me to suck them. Soon after they pushed me back onto the couch in missionary and one guy fucked me in my ass hard and fast then placed me back on the two cocks from before and I continued with the fucking and sucking. The guys were saying "he really loves cock, cant you tell?" Then another guy pushed me back onto the couch and fucked me in missionary right up my ass before they switched to the next guy who got rougher and was slapping and choking me as I was sucking cock. After each of the guys pulled out they would gape my ass and spit in it too. They did their switches about every thirty seconds. I was so happy in this position with all the moaning I was doing every one can tell. At one point I didn't even know who was fucking me and who I was sucking (that's why I rewatched the video the wife took). I was actually laughing with joy at one point and loved the angles that the wife got of my gaping ass.

The guys kept in this position and shoved two cocks up my ass, the one guy was sort of squatting as he fucked me to make room for the second guy. They said that they noticed the change in my moan lol. But I was able to take them without many issues as they were also both pounding me hard. When they pulled out I gaped and I was catching my breath and two others came to fuck me. They used me hard and for about thirty seconds before they switched. The next guy fucked me alone in my ass as I stroked two others and moaned like a little bitch, he fucked me hard and all the way in, loved hearing the sound of fapping as he fucked me. I was then grabbed by another guy and he brought me to the ottoman, I knew what was coming ahha.

I was put in doggy on the ottoman and he went to fuck me hard up my ass as I was really gagging on another cock and stroking two others. It was hard to hold this position as the guy I was sucking moved away I fell forward and couldn't stroke the two cocks. Then one of them got on their knees and fucked my face this way. The guy behind me switched and the next guy that fucked me pulled me back up from the necklace and I was able to stroke the other two cocks and get facefucked. They kept this position for a while as it was easy for switches and they could fuck me good. Here is where some of the guys had to pee yet again, so they kept me in doggy and continued to fuck me as they peed on my face. The next guy had a hard blast of pee and some went up my nose and I said " you pee in my nose one more time I'll kill you " Then he took my head and pushed it down on his cock, he said "how's that slut?" Then they placed me on my knees in the pool again and handed me a glass, three guys surrounded me and just started to pee all over me. The guys called me names like filthy whore, fuckslut, I just smiled and said "I want more cock"

I was then moved to the couch where I mounted a guy facing him and then a second went up my ass and I was stroking two others as I sucked on one, They said "so how do you like this" I said I love it" they said "just shut up and suck" My ass was taking the two cocks very easily and I was once again moaning in pleasure. When they would pull out to make me gape and between switches I would tell them to shove it back in fast, "I wanna get fucked" then they just got really rough and fucked me hard and fast and deep and slapped me throughout. I put my hands on the couch instead of stroking and the guy I was sucking fucked my throat relentlessly. That was a solid minute of hardcore fucking. When the second guy pulled out and the guy on the bottom was still in me, it didnt feel like much and I was back to stroking two other cocks. Then the second cock came into my ass and it felt great again. They fucked me for a little while longer in this position before making me stand up and lean forward with one leg up as one guy fucked my ass. The guys all lined up behind him and he just pounded away at my ass. the wife asked "how are you liking this now" I said "It feels so good, I wanna get fucked" the first guy pulled out and slapped my ass and spread my gape and made the next guy go in. He also fucked me hard and fast and when he was done with me he also slapped me and the next guy went in. The third guy was choking me as he fucked me. Then the fourth guy had his turn and it was the big cock. He was also a lot taller than me and I had to go on my toes to accommodate his height.

The next three guys each fucked me hard as I moaned of course and they all roughed me up, I loved gaping my own hole too between each of them. I was trying to hold off as long as I can but I had to pee, so the wife told me to go in piledriver against the couch with ass up in the air and just pee on myself. I had unloaded all the pee onto my face and now I felt ready again to take more cock in the ass. We had passed the one hour mark and the guys were holding off on their cum and pee too so they put me in doggy on the floor. They took turns pounding my ass and making it gape, one guy said "his ass can fit my finger without it touching the lips" and I wasn't even spreading my ass. At one point one of the guys peed up my ass and I forced it out in glass and then he repeated the same thing a few times. They just surrounded me and peed all over me, they did aim everywhere.

While still keeping me on my knees one of the guys came up to me and exploded his huge cumload on my face and I sucked him a little when he was done then the second guy approached and I let him go and he unloaded. The wife asked, "is this your reward" I nodded and smiled. Then two of the other guys blew their loads on me at the same time. The others each unloaded separately and I was full of cum, I licked it all up from my face and then two guys peed on me once again and said "here is your shower bitch"

I loved this, I was on my own with these guys and the wife was in the room but actively participating, this has once again proved my thirst for some raw hard cocks.