Crying Out Loud!

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did once, although I am not sure it was the physical pain. My cock really isn’t that big.

He was a much taller guy, 6’3” or so. I had him standing, legs apart, bent over and touching the floor. Pounding away at him.

He sort of collapsed and I realised he was crying. I normally would have stopped at that point, but something told me to carry on. He had safe words etc anyway …

Afterward, he said he was glad I didn’t stop, gave me a kiss etc. I think he was just having an emotional day, maybe.

Vion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did have a moment when I felt overwhelmed (by the pleasure and by the intensity of the crush I had for the top) and I sobbed. He didn't notice and kept going. I was young and didn't have much experience, but I'll remember that fuck forever lol

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have a secret fetish to make a bottom “tap out” or start to cry from being overwhelmed sexually. I think maybe I would need one of those wine bottles dicks to do so or a complete virgin. I would love to hear stories like this. My dick hard just thinking about it. The issue is finding someone who would be down for that smh

Reactions: elroio and diver6

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's happened to me before as a bottom. I don't think it's about being emotional that day or something. Having a guy inside you is a vulnerable position to be in, you are experiencing intense pleasure with some pain, it's just an overwhelming experience.
Omg I felt this! One time this guy was fucking me so hard my nose started to bleed! I guess you could say I was crying from the nose LOL

Reactions: elroio and diver6