cum shot distance

Blade336

Just Browsing
Media
I had a couple friends who we were open about jerking off. We did stuff like watch each other cum in the pool while watching with goggles.

We then had distance conversations. We found a secluded parking lot, and would find a car that had a flat hood. Standing with your legs against the fender, you had to jerk off and shoot across the hood. I was average, and could make it half way across the hood most times. My friend who had a bigger fat dick, only sorta dribbled or went a few inches at most. Suprisingly my friend who only had a 4.5 inch skinny dick, could shoot very far. One time he shot clear past the hood, almost hitting the tire of the next car over.

We joked that if he hit the car directly, he'd dent it. Well we had to test, so she blasts his cum against the car door, and it made that metal spatting sound. it sounded like a squitgun hitting the car door.

We even tried sitting on the hood of one car, and shooting at the next one over. that was really only for my 4.5 inch friend, although I did hit a car that was parked close.