Dick size

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even straight guys judge on size. I'm 5" x 5.5" and I often get "short and thick" comments (which I'm fine with). I don't hide my size.
Photo0099i.jpg

Question: Under what circumstances do you get comments like "short and thick" from straight guys? That's something I don't normally hear much at the gym. Maybe they're not that straight. Frankly, don't hear that from gays, either.

VisibleMan7

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bro, these sizes are absurd, I’m barely 6 inches w/ a bit of girth, literally every person I’ve been with complimented my size & I’ve been around. You got 5 inches length, 4.5 inches girth you’re more than good to go, even smaller too, believe me brother!
Thanks. I’m glad I did this post. I’ve gone from feeling silly to bring relieved by everyone’s comments. Means a lot.

Reactions: sminty2000

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once got picked up at work by a young guy who flashed the biggest tool I'd seen - yes I was tempted, but yes I thought I'd top him. It was a donkey dick, two hands but no matter how hard I sucked rubbed and treased I couldn't ever get it above a semi, over a few visits I tried but failed and I never even topped him more got him to have an orgasm. One of my best fucks was with a radio officer on a cruise liner. Skinny runt but massive smile and personality and sexy as hell. But in the cock department he was below average, a pencil dick but oh how he knew how to use it - every time he hit the spot, fucked like a jackrabbit and had amazing stamina and the ability to rest for five minutes and be ready to again. He was such an amazing fucker that I never even tried to shag him, being shagged was so good every time.
Taking it up the arse is an art, it's no good approaching it with a sledgehammer which is how the big dick brigade seems to think it's done.
I agree, especially about the anal sex. It has never worked for me.

Reactions: VisibleMan7

Hardfunlongrides

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a bottom friend of mine so turned on by our making out, he asked if he could top me - he’s average small, curved and hard as a rock when Im deep inside him- a bit surprised , I said sure! He said he hadn’t topped in years, making apologetic noises ahead of positioning himself. I took control, pulled my thighs back, and said, “Fuck your daddy, fuck me like you want me to fuck you, you hard horny fucker! ” He pushed in and fucked me so good, I never knew 4.5” could hit me right, but feeling his intensity and lust (and that curve!) had me cumming in no time, and he unloaded hard, and colapsed on me and smiled like he was drunk as we kissed and dozed.
So size matters to some, its their thing, but for many if not most, desire lust passion and intensity and even sexual tension make fucking and love making exciting.

Last edited:
Reactions: pwrdick and Latham