Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think yours grew with age!:biggrin1::wink:

Thanks big buddy! It did probably grow a wee bit in girth after I began jelquing it about 7 years ago! :biggrin1::smile:

Leicsdom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering as I recently met up with someone I was with over 20 years ago and his cock was definitely alot smaller than I remembered!

I think memory does play tricks on you and things are not often as good (or as bad) as you thought they were back then

From my own point of view my cock has got thicker as I got older but it has also got a little shorter as i have put weight on (pobably because my stomach hangs over it a bit now :mad:) and it doesn't get/stay as hard any more. Such are the downsides of maturing :confused:

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think memory does play tricks on you and things are not often as good (or as bad) as you thought they were back then

From my own point of view my cock has got thicker as I got older but it has also got a little shorter as i have put weight on (pobably because my stomach hangs over it a bit now :mad:) and it doesn't get/stay as hard any more. Such are the downsides of maturing :confused:

Dude! Well you could always loose weight. Hell one of these days I'll have to as well :rolleyes:

Either way you still have one NICE fat cock! :wink:

mintjulip3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You certainly have a nice cock. I also use the Bathmate and it has helped my cock as well. I would like to ask a question if you don't mind. Have you ever had a problem when using the Bathmate where you have bood blister come up on the top of the head of you cock? I have and got one today. I don't know why because it was not uncomfortable. In fact I find using the bathmate as pleasurable. If you have any comments I would appreciate. Thanks for sharing.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Isn't that what I said? Everybody thinks that they were bigger and better when they were younger when the truth is some of us are even better as we get older :biggrin1::wink:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
basque9, In the six or seven years that I've been admiring your pix you are certainly living proof that they DO NOT get smaller with age! :cool:

Well good buddy, it has not gotten smaller so far; but then I am only 82!:wink::veryhappy:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long time no see!
Once again, a role model.
Keep well.

Doing fine here Peter; am reminding you to share some more pics of your terrific erect cock with us!:cool::smile: