Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like showing off in the changing room at the gym and sometimes, if its quiet and I let myself get a boner. I have seen a few other guys in the changing rooms with boners, so its not unheard of. I sometimes get my cock hard in the shower cubicle and then step out with it jutting out in front of my pretending that I haven't noticed, but mostly I will just stand naked applying moisturiser to my body, just to show off a bit, even rubbing some on my cock and balls!

I'm totally with you man, I like to get a nice full semi in the shower and then strut about the locker room showing it off. I also like to moisturise, I pay good attention to my cock when doing it. A lot of guys blatantly look, I've even seem some guys get hard watching - what a turn on!

B_BagelsNCox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a pretty big set, and I don't cover up. Get plenty of stares, but most dudes don't mind. Have had a few conversations in the shower about my junk, haha, along the lines of "how does your girlfriend take it?" and "bro, I bet the ho's line up for you." Found a few guys who wanted to hook up that way too.

Unfortunately, my gym has no locker rooms or showers ha ha. Didn't know when I signed up but it's not much of a problem - actually none of the locations have had them that I've been to so far.

Unfortunately, my gym has no locker rooms or showers ha ha. Didn't know when I signed up but it's not much of a problem - actually none of the locations have had them that I've been to so far.

Sounds like the discount gym chain Snap fitness. There is one in my town as well. The lack of a locker room and shower is a big turn off for me because I need to shower after working out.

I always coming back from shower completely naked olding a towel in my had I pretend that I m whiping hair behind head, I ve noticed that gyus checked out, thats nornal but I got that feeling that they dont like seeing another male naked walking around.

rmguy750

Just Browsing
Media
I definitely do, best part of the gym. Get totally naked and maybe a little semi-hard and then stand in the most open shower location. Like as many guys to see me totally naked as possible

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are so many thread like this....but cant you just let people shower in peace? Most are just there to shower!