Do your friends know your size?

helpmygirlsawahugeone

Experimental Member
Media
I’m in a friendship group where we’re all fairly liberal and when we share a hotel room or get changed together on holiday nobody really cares if somebody is naked.

Accordingly, it’s pretty common knowledge who has what down there?

so, do your friends know your size and how do you feel that they know?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m in a friendship group where we’re all fairly liberal and when we share a hotel room or get changed together on holiday nobody really cares if somebody is naked.

No, none of my friends know what my erect penis size is. Whenever I've showered with other men (open shower rooms), 100% of everyone was flaccid and flaccid sizes are totally irrelevant when it come to erect sizes. In general, most of the flaccid penises I have seen in the open showers have all been essentially the same size, and of zero interest to me.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shared locker rooms and shower with countless people. Real friends? only one. Obviously no erection involved so no one knows my size. If you stay longer you will know that there are showers and growers. Anyway as a straight guy I couldn't care less about other people penises or their size.

bi_ron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm smaller than average, and some friends know. I'm self conscious so I try not to let that be known, but once someone finds out, they tell another friend, and so on.

eltoro45

Legendary Member
Media
Long Beach, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here, man. Found out at a party that all her work friends knew how big am and that I’m uncut. Made it a little uncomfortable. But sexy at the same time.
Oh, it's totally sexy. My wife has a smoking hot friend who knows I'm much larger than her husband. Nothing is likely to come of it, but I fantasize all the same and it's hot wondering if she does too.

Reactions: Hryddy

Hryddy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, it's totally sexy. My wife has a smoking hot friend who knows I'm much larger than her husband. Nothing is likely to come of it, but I fantasize all the same and it's hot wondering if she does too.
OMG. My wife boss at the time literally pulled me to the side and actually told me she wanted to see what my wife was talking about. She was utterly beautiful. Instant swelling during that conversation.

• Love
Reactions: Indelicate

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG. My wife boss at the time literally pulled me to the side and actually told me she wanted to see what my wife was talking about. She was utterly beautiful. Instant swelling during that conversation.
A hot and nervewracking situation I'm sure!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends know I'm on the bigger side. My best friend announced once in front of his girlfriend and my wife that I have a "horse cock" which I don't but its decent sized at least ;) I told a very large cock'd friend of ours my girth after he told me and a girl I was talking to his girth. Then she went out to the party and announced that we both have "huge dicks" and two of the women there wanted to see. I went to bed lol I was bulging out one day minding my own business and a buddy of mine said "god man can you put that thing away?!" I laughed, blushed, and left!

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yeah play rugby with most of em…. Its always a talking point :)

Reactions: Leedsmarriedjerkbro