Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a cut big cock worshipper, docking sounds fantastic, I'd love to try it, anyone have any pics of it being done? Thanks.

How about a vid. Specifically, about 8 to 9 minutes into the following vid...1 guy licking two cocks that are docking.

xLive - The Adult Social Network. Free xXx Videos, Photos, DVDs, Live Cams & Dating!=

Or, the last minute of this shorter vid.

http://vid.xlive.com/watch.php?u_id=40528&v=3aFRSdeu&title=black cock docking&from=&preview_scene_id=

Lots of others at the site.

http://www.xlive.com/results.php?type=video&q=dockers&aq=f&oq=

Last edited:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time a guy with a cut cock ask if he could dock with me because he wanted to see how it felt, I did not feel to good about it. He was persistent and I eventually agreed. The head of his cock was much bigger than it looked just hanging between his legs. It looked like a Extra Large Hen Egg. But, when I pulled my foreskin out completely over the end of my cock and he pushed his head up to it and it slipped in, IT WAS FANTASTIC. I may have enjoyed it more than he.

whatawopper

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The first time a guy with a cut cock ask if he could dock with me because he wanted to see how it felt, I did not feel to good about it. He was persistent and I eventually agreed. The head of his cock was much bigger than it looked just hanging between his legs. It looked like a Extra Large Hen Egg. But, when I pulled my foreskin out completely over the end of my cock and he pushed his head up to it and it slipped in, IT WAS FANTASTIC. I may have enjoyed it more than he.

I bet you were glad he was persistent :smile: to try docking with you as I have
heard a lot of cut guys wonder how a foreskin would feel over their own
penis and now here is the chance to try it, you need to find a guy that has
a loose foreskin and big enough to cover both cocks.

try it if you have never done it.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Docking is way HOT !!! Definetly love feeling a hot foreskin covering my cut knob. And cumming in there - WAY HOT !!! . . . love foreskin !

I have plenty of foreskin and love to dock...... if you would like to try, let me know!

I'm loosely circumcised, but we still can't "dock", as you are both circumcized, I believe. Sounds neat, though.

I would say it's quite an intimate experience between two dudes.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cut here and love to dock with a guy, love to shoot with the skin pulled over my cock WOOF!

Bigballed bull would love to play with those bull balls at the same time as docking!

nikserof155

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best to dock is for a guy with a long loose foreskin to dock with a circumcised guy its superb ive been doing it for a few years...

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is the best. Any guy, straight or gay or whatever doesn't know what they are missing if they haven't tried this. As a cut guy, I can't describe a better sexual release than under a foreskin. Like someone said, it is even better if both jizz at the same time. A WOW moment for sure. Was turned on to it by a hustler friend of mine in NYC. Docking a favorite sport since. Sometimes he would even cum while soft so I could get more of my dick under there. Better if both are precummers too. WOW.

mda271

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Never done it but would love to give it a try - any loose uncut guys in the Lincolnshire area, pm me, I'd love to put my 8" cut helmet under another guys foreskin, all that precum rubbing all over our helmets and then shooting our load before pulling out - mmmm :tongue:

It's really hot. My ex and I used to do it a lot. Unfortunately, it always worked best if we did it after I came and wasn't erect anymore. This gave him more foreskin to play with.