Eating A Woman's Ass

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hubby always has his tongue between my ass cheeks I just lie and watch movies while he laps away at all all my holes, get me dripping wet everytime, and the sex afterwards is, well wet and slippy lol.....

I cant believe men are saying they would'nt give there wife a good licking all over... MAN UP and give her what she deserves lol :tongue:

i'd like her pussy, or any other part, but not her arse. yeah, real man don't have preferences, or find things distasteful.

The ass whole is a bundle of nerves which are very sensitive with that being said a female asked me to eat the cake (ass) I told her if I lick it I must stick that killed all convo on the subject

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After years of ass play and touching and rubbing I got the big green light and was able to penetrate her ass. All I got was the look one night after I ate her pussy and ass out for a while. She was like put it in my ass daddy, please! She bent over and I lubed it and slid it in. I had her dildo her pussy till she collapsed of a huge orgasm. I finished in her ass. It was a tremendous amount of fun she wants more now. Since that day when she calls me daddy I just get hard thinking about her moaning and groaning with my dick stuffing her little hole

Reactions: orangeC

I love eating pussy and like licking a woman's ass crack after a nice shower, but my girlfriend wants me to eat her asshole.

I'm hetero and want to please her, but are there any dangers to such an encounter? I mean, isn't that like licking raw sewage? Do women really like having their asses eaten?

There's no clit down there, so what should I do? Lick around the rim?

Is there anything unexpected that could happen, aside from the obvious?
I like eating a girls ass right after she takes a shit

I like eating a girls ass right after she takes a shit
man you gotta get down and dirty for her suck it clean. if anything you'll just get bacteria that will help your digestive system

hungguyinva

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love doing this! Several girls I've been with over the years had NEVER had anyone do it. I'll just say they all lost their shit when I ate that ass for the first time. One was literally screaming she said it felt so good. My girth tends to make most girls say HELL NO to me putting my cock in it, but I love eating pussy and eating ass. Have to be clean! No one wants to go near a stinky hole of any type unless you are just into some kinky shit. ;)

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DAMN GUYS!!
common.. just face it.. if YOU like ur ass eaten.. THEN return the favour!
and about the shower part..its cool if its done..but im not gonna tell my gal..to go and have a shower before!

Shower part is a must, too self conscious too enjoy it otherwise.

If you want us to return the favor make sure yours is clean as well :) I personally love playing with my mans ass.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Really? I can understand why some people wouldn't want to do it. But if it were that unsafe there would be a whole lot of gay men dieing from unknown causes

You know I love you njqt model 466, but the incidence of a gay male testing positive for Hepatitis B is astronomically higher than testing positive for HIV. Why? Because we tend to engage in rimming more than heterosexuals.

Back in the early 80's when they came out with a Hep B vaccine I went to my doc for the $200 injections. She first tested me for Hep B. I tested positive. Therefore, the vaccine would do me no good. And, of course, I NEVER experienced any symptoms of hepatitis prior to that time. The majority of people who test positive for Hep B never develop the full-blown disease. But contrary to popular belief it is no longer considered to be transmitted only by sexual contact. It can spread just as easily as Hep A.

Anyway, that's the major risk of rimming. Doesn't matter if you're rimming a woman or a man. As for what I may expect in the future: I'm now in a class of folks more prone to liver cancer (in my 70's) and if I decide to become an alcoholic (I've tried, but alcohol normally doesn't agree with me) I'm more prone to cirrhosis and some not-so-rare blood collagen diseases. But hey, that's what one gets for getting down and dirty with one's partner without being uniformed. No one said getting through life was easy, although it can be fun.:rolleyes:

You can get hepatitis from an infected person in a thousand ways. You can get hep B or A even if you never go anywhere near their asshole, because their fingers go near their asshole every day. They then touch food, their face, Your face, etc. And of course there is contact with blood.

SO- yeah, I agree with you that going around licking random assholes entails a certain risk.

But if you are in a committed relationship, unless you are dedicated and religious about dental damns while kissing, hair nets while cooking, rubbers while fucking and zero oral genital contact... there is a pretty good chance that you may end up catching whatever your partner might have... be that herpes, or hep.
Statistically, Four engine airplanes suffer an engine failure Four times as often as single engines airplanes.
If you are in a long term relationship with someone you know has some disease... then you are accepting the fact that more frequent and varied potential vectors of exposure over longer periods of time mean you might very well catch whatever they have.

And Hep is among those far more easy to catch.

So- my advice would be to get tested. If your partner has something you can get the vaccine for, get vaccinated- and vice versa.

Then relax and enjoy each other.

And if there is no vaccine for it... then you might want to adjust your sexual activity ( and other activities ) to suit.