Erections in public

Just a thought...

A woman wearing a shirt that shows the curve of her bosom is not as blatant as a man sporting a boner. Typically an erection means sex. A woman having breasts does not

I personally wouldn't take issue/be offended if some man randomly had an erection, but if he made a habit out of it? I probably wouldn't be a fan. A man wearing clothing that emphasizes his bulge? Sure, go for it. THAT comparison to a woman showing a little cleavage has merit, in my eyes.

Among the kinky community there is often discussion of what is and is not acceptable. I've known people who stealthily had rope bondage on under their clothing, etc., or people who wear collars. That might get you an odd look, but it isn't intimately getting people involved in your personal life. If a man made a habit of being in public with an erection, I think that would similarly infringe on people as if someone were in full leather BDSM gear, collared and leashed, etc.

Being open minded, freedom, and equality are all good things. However, some things should be (generally) kept private. How would you feel if a young niece or nephew regularly ran into someone on their walk to school, say, who was sporting an erection? Not a pleasant thought, right?