Female Condom

HasA3rdLeg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm taking a sexuality class and we just learned about the female condom. After reading about it, there are lower chances of pregnancies' and has more benefits of the male condom. Has anyone ever used this contraception and how did you feel and like/dislike about it?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kudos on a non-peen question. Gold star points :)

From running sex positive Ask Me Anything munches I hold the exact opposite view on female condoms.

In stand of no other option? Yeah, go for it.

If any other barrier method is available combine with a spermicide foam/insert/gel and party.

Even used correctly effectiveness is only mid 70%. Availability is spotty in even more metro areas. Insertion, removal and disposal are...umm...complicated.

Who wants to jam a mini-spiral pop-up hamper up the who-ha?

Oh man, the older latex generation sounded like someone mixing paint in a crinkle sack dog toy.

ETA: All possible cranky vibe is directed at terrible female condoms. The OP is hella dope for asking a real cool question and trying to learn more about lady business business.

HasA3rdLeg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kudos on a non-peen question. Gold star points :)

From running sex positive Ask Me Anything munches I hold the exact opposite view on female condoms.

In stand of no other option? Yeah, go for it.

If any other barrier method is available combine with a spermicide foam/insert/gel and party.

Even used correctly effectiveness is only mid 70%. Availability is spotty in even more metro areas. Insertion, removal and disposal are...umm...complicated.

Who wants to jam a mini-spiral pop-up hamper up the who-ha?

Oh man, the older latex generation sounded like someone mixing paint in a crinkle sack dog toy.

ETA: All possible cranky vibe is directed at terrible female condoms. The OP is hella dope for asking a real cool question and trying to learn more about lady business business.
Thanks for that! The textbook only talked about how better it was compared to the male condom but never mentioned how women actually felt or if they would use something different

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My mom got pregnant with me and my sister using them. Sooo, I'm not 100% sure on how much more effective they are than condoms.

Statistically female condom is 95% effective against pregnancy and sti, while the male condom is 98% for the same.

Female condoms are wildly uncomfortable to some of us, make sex feel kind of weird, and the friction of the material is irritating to one or both partners. They don't fit tightly like a male condom does. They just kind of sit inside the vaginal canal, you lube it up, and fuck a plastic bag that's kinda floppy inside us. It can stick to the walls, but if the guy is thick, he can also kind of drag/pull.

Last edited:

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual