First Time experience

airmale29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there a thread or forum for first time experiences? I did a search, but it seems like most "First time" stories are under "Erotic Stories", which is cool - but I feel like those are just stories and not necessarily "true", "honest" depictions.

I'm looking for a forum where we can share the intimate details of our first times... gay or straight. I mean, I'm gay and I find gay firsts hot... but lets be honest, every one's first is both awkward and awesome in it's own way.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Quite a few! Just search 'first time' and click the box for 'search titles only' and I see 8 pages (some of these are media gallery results).

One thing I should mention, is that we have a full blackout on anything to do with -18 occurrences. Even for testimonials that are first hand, so please be mindful of this when contributing to these conversations. :)

TwinkCrush

Sexy Member
Media
Is there a thread or forum for first time experiences? I did a search, but it seems like most "First time" stories are under "Erotic Stories", which is cool - but I feel like those are just stories and not necessarily "true", "honest" depictions.

I'm looking for a forum where we can share the intimate details of our first times... gay or straight. I mean, I'm gay and I find gay firsts hot... but lets be honest, every one's first is both awkward and awesome in it's own way.
Agreed. I want the same thing. I replied to the pinned message in this forum asking for input on reorganizing the Erotic Stories forum, and said that I’d a separate section for true life, real personal experiences, memories, etc. (You get the idea.) and another one for fiction.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Agreed. I want the same thing. I replied to the pinned message in this forum asking for input on reorganizing the Erotic Stories forum, and said that I’d a separate section for true life, real personal experiences, memories, etc. (You get the idea.) and another one for fiction.
The intention of the erotic stories forum is that they're supposed to be creative works by our members, if these happen to be from real life partially or otherwise, they still qualify. If something is from real life and the person wants to talk about it, it can go in other forums, but creative works that are just meant to be read for enjoyment should stay in the Erotic Stories forum (real or not).

Reactions: lapdog2001

TwinkCrush

Sexy Member
Media
The intention of the erotic stories forum is that they're supposed to be creative works by our members, if these happen to be from real life partially or otherwise, they still qualify. If something is from real life and the person wants to talk about it, it can go in other forums, but creative works that are just meant to be read for enjoyment should stay in the Erotic Stories forum (real or not).
I’m not sure you understood my suggestion. I’m not suggesting that some stories be “disqualified,” whatsoever. They should all remain in the erotic forum. I’m simply suggesting having two categories to let people place their stories based on whether they post them as fact or fiction.

At this time in my life I’m really enjoying reading the erotic experiences guys have had and are having. It would be helpful for readers to be able to read one without having to go through dozens of the other. I suspect others would find this helpful too, which is why I made the suggestion.

LPSG Simon

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Media
I’m not sure you understood my suggestion. I’m not suggesting that some stories be “disqualified,” whatsoever. They should all remain in the erotic forum. I’m simply suggesting having two categories to let people place their stories based on whether they post them as fact or fiction.

At this time in my life I’m really enjoying reading the erotic experiences guys have had and are having. It would be helpful for readers to be able to read one without having to go through dozens of the other. I suspect others would find this helpful too, which is why I made the suggestion.
We’re actually working on something like this (and more!).