For Straight Guys ONLY

snobbsdale24

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So my question is only for str8 guys. I am not discriminating lol.. just not relevant to bi/gay guys.

So I overheard two guys talking at a bar saying that it is normal for guys (str8) to fantasize about having some sort of sexual encounter with other men.

Is this true?

If so, what kind of "encounter" are we talking here?

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive fantasized about a 3 way a few time but the most interaction we guys had was a High five or Cheer each other on like "Make that bitch gag" or something lol

Upperdown

Experimental Member
Media
So my question is only for str8 guys. I am not discriminating lol.. just not relevant to bi/gay guys.

So I overheard two guys talking at a bar saying that it is normal for guys (str8) to fantasize about having some sort of sexual encounter with other men.

Is this true?

I suspect its the usual power fantasy.

Its 100% normal to fantasize in this way.

Thinking about it myself, I haven't really fantasized about sex with a man, or being physical. For me there is just no connection; like getting turned on by a bicycle wouldn't work.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've fantacized about and recently experienced having another man suck my cock and found out that it's true that guys who like to suck cock do it better than any woman ever could.

D_MastaBaiter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if it's normal for a straight guy to fantasize about having some sort of a sexual encounter with other men, then I'm not normal, because as far as I can recall, I've never had a fantasy about a sexual encounter with other men. Not even a three way, all three way fantasies have been with two women and myself. Guess I'm greedy like that. *l*

BlueeyedGuy

Just Browsing
Media
No, thats not normal. I definately do not fantasize about another guy. I have fantasized about watching a girl and a guy in front of me, but not me and a guy. -

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Is this true?

Almost certain most do.

It's like an ep on South Park showed..... we are all a little bit gay..... maybe this is what's meant about minds wandering?

Same with Gay's..... I have never met a 100% gay guy yet, and I know quite a few.