From grower to shower

FrenchOnion: Does anyone here know of anyway to be a shower instead of a grower, or at least showing more?

hawl: In my experience, aging seems to be the only way to increase showage, not that I've tried other things. I think I would have heard of something else if it was out there, though. My posts often deal with the issues raised by being a "shower", and 24/7 it may not be for everyone, especially if you are active/athletic and do not have a job with an accepted sex vibe. "Look down that long road", "be careful what you wish for", etc..

gigantikok: Yea, it can pretty embarassing and not-fun to have a large flaccid penis at the wrong time. rrrrrr said it perfectly when he said "be careful what you wish for".

Then again, grass is greener on the other side. Always. My experience with people is they ALWAYS want what they do not have. Human nature, i suppose.

H8Monga: Well... not always... I can think of a long list of stuff I would never want or want to experience.

gigantikok: Correction, human beings always want at least a few things they do not have. Very very very few people are truly content with everything they own and/or have experienced in life.

4wDr: ;)
A good question being asked.
Here's what I have found that has worked for me.
I'm a continuous "edger". I enjoy long stroke off sessions, continuously edging until I bring myself off.
While stroking my long hard cock I continue to pull and tug on my nuts.
I have noticed that my nuts hang down a lot lower.
My nuts are oversized anyway.
My big cock now appears even bigger while flaccid.
I've done this for a few years.
I continue to do it.
Needless to say, I get all kinds of very interesting looks.
I'd love to write a book.
I've turned out to be a better exibitionist.
:p