From Homophobe to Homo (Erotic Story)

Tiago87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 23: The confrontation (Part 2)

I pulled back my fingers letting his hole gaping, I grabbed his waist, I looked at the bubble muscular butt in front of me, and I shoved my dick right inside his virgin hole.

I mean, I tried to.

Robbie was still tight as an arrow so the penetration could not be complete but my cockhead was definitely in, fighting its way down that warm tunnel.

"CONNOR! What the fuck?!"

"Relax." I spoke. "Relax, daddy. Everything's going to be fine. You just have to let me in. Slowly."

"Connor... Hum... Please..."

"Just try it, babe. No big deal. Don't worry about anything."

I pushed my dick deeper. I was a few inches in now. Fuck yeah. It felt so nice, so fucking tight, I was about to burst.

In comparison, all other girls I had banged in my life had given me nothing.

There was no doubt in my mind that I had found what I truly enjoyed there.

"You... Are you... Are you fucking me?"

Ahah. Did Robbie really ask me that?!

"Damn right, I am, BITCH!"

I banged his ass even harder and went way deeper than I had anticipated. I admit, this one probably hurt.

He must have felt it in his guts.

But then, the most amazing thing happened, while he was blowing some thick white loads on the floor, - his ejaculation was uncontrollable, I must have hit his prostate -, Robbie started to push his ass back down my cock even further!

FUCK YEAH. He was being proactive in the fucking!

What the hell? Robbie was a power-bottom! Who freaking knew!?

I jizzed at the same time. I wished I had pounded him longer (and harder), but I could not help myself, my spunk flooded his insides.

At least, I bred him properly.

I had popped his cherry. I had taken his virginity! This was cause for celebration.

Although Robbie did not seem in the mood for a party.

What could he be thinking at that instant?

"You came in my ass." He blurted out, stunned.

"Yeap." I replied casually. "You liked it?"

He did not say the words but he nodded yes, ever so slightly.

I knew that Robbie had loved every second of it. He knew it too. However, was this moment enough to switch up our dynamic entirely? Probably not.

Things got back to normal, or whatever normalcy was like to us at this point, rather quickly.

We had dinner.

Robbie was still addressing me like I was his obedient submissive, - if anything, he was even harsher than usual -, and we went to sleep.

Well, I should have said that we went to "bed", because clearly, despite my exhaustion, I could not get any sleep.

I had to uncover the truth. The whole truth.

I could not execute my plan while Robbie was still awake though. Even if I were being discreet, he could see me on the livestream, any viewer could alert him. I had to act as normal as I could.

Above anything else, I wanted to be ready for the moment where the time of the confrontation would eventually come.

The livestream must have been going wild. The Alpha had gone through his first sodomy! The audience was probably expecting more.

It was most likely that I would never offer them anything else...

I checked my texts while I was waiting for Robbie to fall asleep. This was something I was rarely ever doing because, frankly, who would text me? Robbie had isolated me from everyone I knew.

Another way to manipulate me and take control. Typical abusive behaviour.

My dad would only reach out when he needed me. My ex-colleagues had felt like we had betrayed them when we left. And for the girls, I had not reached to any of them for a long time.

I did have a text though. A couple of them actually, from Johnathan.

"Hi man, I got your number from Carlos. I don't want to sound weird; I was just genuinely wondering if you were fine, you seemed stressed-out at the gym last time."

The second text said:

"We could train together tomorrow? AS FRIENDS." He added, in all caps.

I wished I could!

John had seen me with a butt-plug in my ass in the middle of the gym, running to the bathroom. You bet that he must be thinking that I was a weirdo! Yet, he texted me.

Maybe I should have accepted to go out with him back when he first proposed it to me.

Damn, that felt weird. That feeling in my stomach when I processed that thought... I was considering going on a date with another dude. Just because I found him hot. And cute. And nice.

I heard Robbie snoring.

It was time.

I got out of the bed, put some grey joggers on and I hurried outside the apartment. I did not even put shoes or socks on. I was shirtless.

I went down two floors to the fourth.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

I did not know exactly where Patrick lived but I quickly was able to tell which door belonged to him. A rainbow doormat was visible on the opposite side of the hallway. Good Lord, he really was doing the most!

What if I was completely imagining things?

What was I about to do exactly?

I was not sure, but I knocked anyway. I needed answers.

It was the middle of the night.

I knocked again. And a third time. I insisted.

A dog barked.

Freaking Britney! I forgot about that -- literal -- bitch.

Finally, I heard movements from inside the apartment.

I was shaking.

The door opened, a semi-asleep and semi-naked Patrick appeared in front of me. His eyes widened when he realized it was me, in my grey sweatpants, standing on his pride flag doormat.

"What's going on?" He mumbled, his (awful) chihuahua moving around behind him.

I was no longer hesitant though. It was time to act.

"I don't have much time. I need to talk with you." I said rapidly.

He tried to shut back the door but I stopped him. I forced my way inside his apartment.

Patrick looked legitimately scared; Britney was now growling at me. That bitch, she was about to bite me again!

Not this time!

"Get out or I'm calling the police!" Patrick yelled.

Shit, the neighbours, Robbie, anyone could hear us... I needed him to calm down.

"No, no. Please. I'm not here to hurt you anything. I... I just need to ask you one question."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Bursting into someone's place at 3am? Go away!"

"Patrick, I'm begging you, hear me out. I know you probably hate me and to be fair, you have every right to do so, but I need you."

"Shhh Britney." He held his bitch to calm her. "What do you want?"

I took a long deep breath.

"The day I moved in with Robbie, the day we met, you found me looking for my car outside, you told me you may know where it was but then... we... Well, I did something stupid and we had an argument. You remember?"

"How could I forget?"

"You told me that you may have known where my car was, but at first, you refused to tell me anything more. When you came into Robbie's apartment afterwards, and I had to... I had to expose myself to you..."

He looked at the floor, visibly uncomfortable.

"... You said something about a black guy and a skinhead who were wandering around my Mercedes. I remember because it was something really specific and unusual. You told me they had stollen my car."

Patrick was very much avoiding looking at me.

"I did not tell you they had stollen your car, I only told you it was a possibility..." He mumbled.

"Did they, though? Have you really seen these guys?"

He took a few steps back. He was afraid.

"It was six months ago, I..."

"Patrick, I'm not here to fight or to argue. I won't hold anything against you. I just need to know the truth. That day, when Robbie went to see you after our fight in the streets, did he ask you to lie?"

Just by the look on his face, I knew that I had figured it all out.

It felt like a gut punch.

"Robbie is a friend..." He spoke.

"Oh fuck... He did ask you to lie then?"

Slowly, Patrick nodded yes, some tears filling up his eyes.

"He told me that he wanted to teach a lesson to his homophobic co-worker. I... Fuck... I did something really bad. Robbie said he wanted to punish you, that he could get you to... to get naked for me... From what I could tell, you clearly deserved it... I mean, you were... Gosh... I was just horny, and you had been such a dick to me!"

"Shut up." I told him, harshly.

"Robbie can be convincing and..."

"I told you to shut up!" I yelled.

The dog started growling at me again.

I was pacing around his place now.

How can someone have so many popstars' posters in his living room? Could not he grow up already?

"Please, don't hit me." Patrick begged.

"Man... You have no idea where this lie has gotten me..."

I looked at his frightened face and sighed.

"Thank you for being honest." I simply stated.

"Don't tell Robbie anything. Please, I should have never get mixed up in the..."

I left the apartment without hearing out the rest of his pleadings. I did not need to know more and this was about all the time and respect I could give to Patrick.

I was practically running to the sixth floor.

At first, I only intended to leave as soon as possible. I wanted to get in my room, take a few of my stuff, - the bare minimum -, and never look back.

But when I got inside the apartment, Robbie was there, standing in the middle of the living room, in the dark.

He scared the shit out of me.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

I was trembling. He was naked, looking confident as ever. There was no going back now.

I had to end this.

"I know everything." I replied as calmly as I possibly could.

"What the hell are you talking about now?"

"Don't even try it, Robbie. I know all of your tricks. I'm done. We're done."

"My tricks?"

"You convinced me to move-in with you. You hid my car, you lied to me, you manipulated me, you made sure I would be forced to rely on you. You're the worst person I have evet met in my life."

His face went from A to Z in an instant. He did not expect that.

I mean, I had fucked him for the first time a few hours prior. We had just gone through another stage of our relationship. Maybe he thought that we could be together, for real.

What a joke!

"What... What are you saying? Where did you come up with such crazy ideas, this is..."

I walked straight towards him and grabbed him by his big bare balls.

"Oh no, Robbie. You are not going to lie to me again." I squeezed his balls, his face got purple. "Ever again."

I released him from my grip.

He knew that I meant it. He had been caught. There was no lies, tricks, or words to hide behind anymore.

He was shaking too.

"Look, Connor. About your car and you moving-in. It just started as a way to... to teach you a lesson, but now... After the past few weeks, and especially after what happened today..."

I laughed out loud.

"Now what?"

He walked to his computer.

"Let me turn off the cameras, I will pause the livestream, we will talk."

"No need to turn off the cameras, people need to know how sick you are!"

"How sick I am?! What about you, the homophobe who loves to take it in the ass?! I've seen your face during the bukkake, you absolutely LOVED swallowing those cocks!"

"And so what? It does not make you less of a liar and of a clown!"

He threw a glass against the wall. It broke violently.

He was out of himself. I was not scared. Not anymore.

"I've always known you were gay, Connor. Always! From the first moment I met you at the garage." He yelled. "The way you were obsessed with gay dudes, the way you were insulting them, the way you were -- even without realizing it -- checking Eric out! So typical of the closeted homophobes!"

"Yeah, because you, you're just a straight man, right?"

"Of course not! I... I fucking know who I am! But I... Damn. You were insulting me and people like me every single day at work, acting so arrogant. You were such a prick. And now! Look at you! I managed to turn you into my personal whore! Who's the Alpha now?"

"So that was it? You just wanted to get back at me because I had said some homophobic slurs at work. You're kidding me, right?"

"I gave you a favour! I made you realize who you really are! Fuck. You should thank me for that! Maybe it's started as a way to get back at you, but then, I realized that you needed that. You needed to understand who you truly are."

"A favour?! You used me!"

We were both crying at this point.

What a way to go for two Alpha males...

"I... I lost control, ok? Things escalated... The money started coming... You were more and more into it... I did not know where to stop, or how to stop. I was liking it too! I will admit to that. I hated the fact that I was liking YOU of all people."

"Pathetic."

"Look, when... When we had sex for the first time, I realized that I was falling for the homophobic asshole I intended to punish... I... The game I was playing started to turn against me... I did not know how to react."

I laughed sarcastically.

"You are falling for me, then?"

There was a long silence.

The cameras were still rolling. I thought about the audience watching us. What a mess that was.

After nearly a full minute, he spoke again.

"I am."

"Good Lord, Robbie..."

"I think I am falling in love with you, yes."

He looked at me like he never had before.

Sadly, this was way too little and above all, way too late for any of that.

"And I think that I fucking hate you, with all my guts." I replied coldly.

I turned around to leave but Robbie got on his knees and grabbed my legs.

Like a damn dog! He was worse than Britney!

"Connor, the way this all started, it was wrong and messed-up, but what we have is real... What happened today... It just switched something for me... I just was not ready before. You have to understand that!"

"Let go of me!"

"You know that you are gay, that's not fake, that's not manipulation!" He cried out.

"You really don't understand anything, Rob. I'm not telling you that I'm not gay. I fucking am! Damn it, it was tough to admit it but I do love guys. It does not change the fact that I do not respect you one bit! Let me fucking go!"

He only tried to hold on me harder.

This was the most pathetic shit ever.

"I forbid you to go!" He yelled.

I kicked him. He fell back.

His nose was bleeding.

Shit, I thought I had broken it.

"You have no right telling me what to do!" I snapped at him.

"Oh yeah?!"

He wiped the blood dripping on his mouth. He looked evil.

"NO FUCKING RIGHT!" I repeated.

"Well, what about that? If you leave now, I promise you, all of the content, the hundreds of hours of footage I have on you, it all goes to your dad! Can you imagine the look on his face when he will open that link? What will he think about his precious son now?! You were talking to him in your sleep last night! Let's go, then. Let's show him the videos!"

I was stunned for a few seconds.

But then, it was all clear again.

Him saying this was exactly what I needed to hear.

"Wow." I smiled at him. "You've just made things so much easier for me. You can pretend to care about me for one second, but so quickly, you show your true selfish and perverted nature. You really think you can make me stay by blackmailing me? Again! I cannot believe you have gone so low."

"I fucking will, man! I will send everything to your dad! I swear!"

"Please, go ahead. Show the world everything you want them to see. I don't have anything to hide anymore."

I flipped my middle finger to the camera on the ceiling and with these words, I left this hell of a place.

"Stay here..." He cried out.

I was already gone.

[ONE MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed that one, guys! See you next week for the epic conclusion of this story!
OMG Just I'd imagined it. WOW!!

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Conner finally fucked Robbie with his big cock, so hot, is there a full story on Patreon? I can't wait
Thanks. :)

Yes, the story has been puslibhed in its entirety on my Patreon for a few months.
https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge

All my other stories are also available there. I post several times a week on Patreon.

Alexis6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 23: The confrontation (Part 2)

I pulled back my fingers letting his hole gaping, I grabbed his waist, I looked at the bubble muscular butt in front of me, and I shoved my dick right inside his virgin hole.

I mean, I tried to.

Robbie was still tight as an arrow so the penetration could not be complete but my cockhead was definitely in, fighting its way down that warm tunnel.

"CONNOR! What the fuck?!"

"Relax." I spoke. "Relax, daddy. Everything's going to be fine. You just have to let me in. Slowly."

"Connor... Hum... Please..."

"Just try it, babe. No big deal. Don't worry about anything."

I pushed my dick deeper. I was a few inches in now. Fuck yeah. It felt so nice, so fucking tight, I was about to burst.

In comparison, all other girls I had banged in my life had given me nothing.

There was no doubt in my mind that I had found what I truly enjoyed there.

"You... Are you... Are you fucking me?"

Ahah. Did Robbie really ask me that?!

"Damn right, I am, BITCH!"

I banged his ass even harder and went way deeper than I had anticipated. I admit, this one probably hurt.

He must have felt it in his guts.

But then, the most amazing thing happened, while he was blowing some thick white loads on the floor, - his ejaculation was uncontrollable, I must have hit his prostate -, Robbie started to push his ass back down my cock even further!

FUCK YEAH. He was being proactive in the fucking!

What the hell? Robbie was a power-bottom! Who freaking knew!?

I jizzed at the same time. I wished I had pounded him longer (and harder), but I could not help myself, my spunk flooded his insides.

At least, I bred him properly.

I had popped his cherry. I had taken his virginity! This was cause for celebration.

Although Robbie did not seem in the mood for a party.

What could he be thinking at that instant?

"You came in my ass." He blurted out, stunned.

"Yeap." I replied casually. "You liked it?"

He did not say the words but he nodded yes, ever so slightly.

I knew that Robbie had loved every second of it. He knew it too. However, was this moment enough to switch up our dynamic entirely? Probably not.

Things got back to normal, or whatever normalcy was like to us at this point, rather quickly.

We had dinner.

Robbie was still addressing me like I was his obedient submissive, - if anything, he was even harsher than usual -, and we went to sleep.

Well, I should have said that we went to "bed", because clearly, despite my exhaustion, I could not get any sleep.

I had to uncover the truth. The whole truth.

I could not execute my plan while Robbie was still awake though. Even if I were being discreet, he could see me on the livestream, any viewer could alert him. I had to act as normal as I could.

Above anything else, I wanted to be ready for the moment where the time of the confrontation would eventually come.

The livestream must have been going wild. The Alpha had gone through his first sodomy! The audience was probably expecting more.

It was most likely that I would never offer them anything else...

I checked my texts while I was waiting for Robbie to fall asleep. This was something I was rarely ever doing because, frankly, who would text me? Robbie had isolated me from everyone I knew.

Another way to manipulate me and take control. Typical abusive behaviour.

My dad would only reach out when he needed me. My ex-colleagues had felt like we had betrayed them when we left. And for the girls, I had not reached to any of them for a long time.

I did have a text though. A couple of them actually, from Johnathan.

"Hi man, I got your number from Carlos. I don't want to sound weird; I was just genuinely wondering if you were fine, you seemed stressed-out at the gym last time."

The second text said:

"We could train together tomorrow? AS FRIENDS." He added, in all caps.

I wished I could!

John had seen me with a butt-plug in my ass in the middle of the gym, running to the bathroom. You bet that he must be thinking that I was a weirdo! Yet, he texted me.

Maybe I should have accepted to go out with him back when he first proposed it to me.

Damn, that felt weird. That feeling in my stomach when I processed that thought... I was considering going on a date with another dude. Just because I found him hot. And cute. And nice.

I heard Robbie snoring.

It was time.

I got out of the bed, put some grey joggers on and I hurried outside the apartment. I did not even put shoes or socks on. I was shirtless.

I went down two floors to the fourth.

My heart was pounding in my chest.

I did not know exactly where Patrick lived but I quickly was able to tell which door belonged to him. A rainbow doormat was visible on the opposite side of the hallway. Good Lord, he really was doing the most!

What if I was completely imagining things?

What was I about to do exactly?

I was not sure, but I knocked anyway. I needed answers.

It was the middle of the night.

I knocked again. And a third time. I insisted.

A dog barked.

Freaking Britney! I forgot about that -- literal -- bitch.

Finally, I heard movements from inside the apartment.

I was shaking.

The door opened, a semi-asleep and semi-naked Patrick appeared in front of me. His eyes widened when he realized it was me, in my grey sweatpants, standing on his pride flag doormat.

"What's going on?" He mumbled, his (awful) chihuahua moving around behind him.

I was no longer hesitant though. It was time to act.

"I don't have much time. I need to talk with you." I said rapidly.

He tried to shut back the door but I stopped him. I forced my way inside his apartment.

Patrick looked legitimately scared; Britney was now growling at me. That bitch, she was about to bite me again!

Not this time!

"Get out or I'm calling the police!" Patrick yelled.

Shit, the neighbours, Robbie, anyone could hear us... I needed him to calm down.

"No, no. Please. I'm not here to hurt you anything. I... I just need to ask you one question."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? Bursting into someone's place at 3am? Go away!"

"Patrick, I'm begging you, hear me out. I know you probably hate me and to be fair, you have every right to do so, but I need you."

"Shhh Britney." He held his bitch to calm her. "What do you want?"

I took a long deep breath.

"The day I moved in with Robbie, the day we met, you found me looking for my car outside, you told me you may know where it was but then... we... Well, I did something stupid and we had an argument. You remember?"

"How could I forget?"

"You told me that you may have known where my car was, but at first, you refused to tell me anything more. When you came into Robbie's apartment afterwards, and I had to... I had to expose myself to you..."

He looked at the floor, visibly uncomfortable.

"... You said something about a black guy and a skinhead who were wandering around my Mercedes. I remember because it was something really specific and unusual. You told me they had stollen my car."

Patrick was very much avoiding looking at me.

"I did not tell you they had stollen your car, I only told you it was a possibility..." He mumbled.

"Did they, though? Have you really seen these guys?"

He took a few steps back. He was afraid.

"It was six months ago, I..."

"Patrick, I'm not here to fight or to argue. I won't hold anything against you. I just need to know the truth. That day, when Robbie went to see you after our fight in the streets, did he ask you to lie?"

Just by the look on his face, I knew that I had figured it all out.

It felt like a gut punch.

"Robbie is a friend..." He spoke.

"Oh fuck... He did ask you to lie then?"

Slowly, Patrick nodded yes, some tears filling up his eyes.

"He told me that he wanted to teach a lesson to his homophobic co-worker. I... Fuck... I did something really bad. Robbie said he wanted to punish you, that he could get you to... to get naked for me... From what I could tell, you clearly deserved it... I mean, you were... Gosh... I was just horny, and you had been such a dick to me!"

"Shut up." I told him, harshly.

"Robbie can be convincing and..."

"I told you to shut up!" I yelled.

The dog started growling at me again.

I was pacing around his place now.

How can someone have so many popstars' posters in his living room? Could not he grow up already?

"Please, don't hit me." Patrick begged.

"Man... You have no idea where this lie has gotten me..."

I looked at his frightened face and sighed.

"Thank you for being honest." I simply stated.

"Don't tell Robbie anything. Please, I should have never get mixed up in the..."

I left the apartment without hearing out the rest of his pleadings. I did not need to know more and this was about all the time and respect I could give to Patrick.

I was practically running to the sixth floor.

At first, I only intended to leave as soon as possible. I wanted to get in my room, take a few of my stuff, - the bare minimum -, and never look back.

But when I got inside the apartment, Robbie was there, standing in the middle of the living room, in the dark.

He scared the shit out of me.

"Where were you?" He asked me.

I was trembling. He was naked, looking confident as ever. There was no going back now.

I had to end this.

"I know everything." I replied as calmly as I possibly could.

"What the hell are you talking about now?"

"Don't even try it, Robbie. I know all of your tricks. I'm done. We're done."

"My tricks?"

"You convinced me to move-in with you. You hid my car, you lied to me, you manipulated me, you made sure I would be forced to rely on you. You're the worst person I have evet met in my life."

His face went from A to Z in an instant. He did not expect that.

I mean, I had fucked him for the first time a few hours prior. We had just gone through another stage of our relationship. Maybe he thought that we could be together, for real.

What a joke!

"What... What are you saying? Where did you come up with such crazy ideas, this is..."

I walked straight towards him and grabbed him by his big bare balls.

"Oh no, Robbie. You are not going to lie to me again." I squeezed his balls, his face got purple. "Ever again."

I released him from my grip.

He knew that I meant it. He had been caught. There was no lies, tricks, or words to hide behind anymore.

He was shaking too.

"Look, Connor. About your car and you moving-in. It just started as a way to... to teach you a lesson, but now... After the past few weeks, and especially after what happened today..."

I laughed out loud.

"Now what?"

He walked to his computer.

"Let me turn off the cameras, I will pause the livestream, we will talk."

"No need to turn off the cameras, people need to know how sick you are!"

"How sick I am?! What about you, the homophobe who loves to take it in the ass?! I've seen your face during the bukkake, you absolutely LOVED swallowing those cocks!"

"And so what? It does not make you less of a liar and of a clown!"

He threw a glass against the wall. It broke violently.

He was out of himself. I was not scared. Not anymore.

"I've always known you were gay, Connor. Always! From the first moment I met you at the garage." He yelled. "The way you were obsessed with gay dudes, the way you were insulting them, the way you were -- even without realizing it -- checking Eric out! So typical of the closeted homophobes!"

"Yeah, because you, you're just a straight man, right?"

"Of course not! I... I fucking know who I am! But I... Damn. You were insulting me and people like me every single day at work, acting so arrogant. You were such a prick. And now! Look at you! I managed to turn you into my personal whore! Who's the Alpha now?"

"So that was it? You just wanted to get back at me because I had said some homophobic slurs at work. You're kidding me, right?"

"I gave you a favour! I made you realize who you really are! Fuck. You should thank me for that! Maybe it's started as a way to get back at you, but then, I realized that you needed that. You needed to understand who you truly are."

"A favour?! You used me!"

We were both crying at this point.

What a way to go for two Alpha males...

"I... I lost control, ok? Things escalated... The money started coming... You were more and more into it... I did not know where to stop, or how to stop. I was liking it too! I will admit to that. I hated the fact that I was liking YOU of all people."

"Pathetic."

"Look, when... When we had sex for the first time, I realized that I was falling for the homophobic asshole I intended to punish... I... The game I was playing started to turn against me... I did not know how to react."

I laughed sarcastically.

"You are falling for me, then?"

There was a long silence.

The cameras were still rolling. I thought about the audience watching us. What a mess that was.

After nearly a full minute, he spoke again.

"I am."

"Good Lord, Robbie..."

"I think I am falling in love with you, yes."

He looked at me like he never had before.

Sadly, this was way too little and above all, way too late for any of that.

"And I think that I fucking hate you, with all my guts." I replied coldly.

I turned around to leave but Robbie got on his knees and grabbed my legs.

Like a damn dog! He was worse than Britney!

"Connor, the way this all started, it was wrong and messed-up, but what we have is real... What happened today... It just switched something for me... I just was not ready before. You have to understand that!"

"Let go of me!"

"You know that you are gay, that's not fake, that's not manipulation!" He cried out.

"You really don't understand anything, Rob. I'm not telling you that I'm not gay. I fucking am! Damn it, it was tough to admit it but I do love guys. It does not change the fact that I do not respect you one bit! Let me fucking go!"

He only tried to hold on me harder.

This was the most pathetic shit ever.

"I forbid you to go!" He yelled.

I kicked him. He fell back.

His nose was bleeding.

Shit, I thought I had broken it.

"You have no right telling me what to do!" I snapped at him.

"Oh yeah?!"

He wiped the blood dripping on his mouth. He looked evil.

"NO FUCKING RIGHT!" I repeated.

"Well, what about that? If you leave now, I promise you, all of the content, the hundreds of hours of footage I have on you, it all goes to your dad! Can you imagine the look on his face when he will open that link? What will he think about his precious son now?! You were talking to him in your sleep last night! Let's go, then. Let's show him the videos!"

I was stunned for a few seconds.

But then, it was all clear again.

Him saying this was exactly what I needed to hear.

"Wow." I smiled at him. "You've just made things so much easier for me. You can pretend to care about me for one second, but so quickly, you show your true selfish and perverted nature. You really think you can make me stay by blackmailing me? Again! I cannot believe you have gone so low."

"I fucking will, man! I will send everything to your dad! I swear!"

"Please, go ahead. Show the world everything you want them to see. I don't have anything to hide anymore."

I flipped my middle finger to the camera on the ceiling and with these words, I left this hell of a place.

"Stay here..." He cried out.

I was already gone.

[ONE MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed that one, guys! See you next week for the epic conclusion of this story!
Came to jerkoff, but at this point I'm too engrossed in the plot to even need to lol

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Came to jerkoff, but at this point I'm too engrossed in the plot to even need to lol
Lol. I think this comment is one I receive the most throughout my different stories.

It's kinda the same thing for me, I have this twisted sexy erotic premise in my mind, but then, I get carried away by the characters.

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
love this story. Connor didn’t know Robbie was gay after he ate his ass multiple times? And was ok with making porn? Lol

Connor is a little slow... ahah
To his defense, gay for pay is a real thing.

Plotwise, Connor actually realized Robbie was gay not when he fucked him, but when he kissed him while fucking him.

Reactions: nhguy78

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
love this story. Connor didn’t know Robbie was gay after he ate his ass multiple times? And was ok with making porn? Lol
That's how being victim to narcissism works. You forget what's up and down, left or right. @thehottestmenxx portrayed it super well.

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Robbie is a gaslighter and Connor was always in vulnerable state. Shit surely happens when two persons with those mental health issues live together.
Brainwashing started at home with Daddy Bigot

nhguy78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah right!

I am torn between seeing that bigot gets what he deserves because of his behavior or not hearing about him anymore.
Should we have a poll on how this ends? Perhaps he goes off on his "dad" or will he be outed to the entire shop he worked at with Robbie? Perhaps he will get his entire life back as long as he services all the employees whenever?

Onecrotchman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Should we have a poll on how this ends? Perhaps he goes off on his "dad" or will he be outed to the entire shop he worked at with Robbie? Perhaps he will get his entire life back as long as he services all the employees whenever?
I think the story already concluded months ago.

Or did you mean, like prediction on how this ends?

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think the story already concluded months ago.

Or did you mean, like prediction on how this ends?

Yeap, the story has been released and finished months ago on Patreon. And to be fair, i'm terrible at listening to my readers' wishes anyway! ahah

The finale chapter is coming very soon here, though. I hope it will level up to your expectations.