LiamCox

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All the characters are over the age of 18+

Every year, me, my dad, and his best friend Nathan would go on a weeklong camping trip during summer vacations.

But this year it was different, my dad had passed a few months ago, and I dearly missed him. I was in contact with Nathan all these months; he would check up on me every week and call me whenever he got time.

Even after he was gone, we decided that we would go on the camping trip just to honor his memory because, if he were alive, he would want us to have fun too. Nathan is a fitness instructor in his late 40s, so his physique is really sexy for an older man.

He has dark brown hair and a hairy chest. I always found him attractive, and sometimes I even formed some hot scenarios in my mind, but since he was my dad’s best friend, I never had the courage to confess my feelings to him.

So, when the day of the trip came, he came to pick me up and drove us to our usual camping spot in the mountains. It was a beautiful area with a really pristine lake.

After reaching there, we set up our tents, but halfway through setting them up, I accidentally tore my tent. Luckily, Nathan had a large tent that could easily fit two people, so he told me that I could sleep in his tent with him.

After setting up the tent, we decided to go for a swim. Usually we stayed in our underwear, but this time Nathan said that we should go skinny dipping.

He didn’t waste any time and started stripping off in front of me. First his broad and slightly hairy chest was revealed as he removed his shirt, then his thick thighs as he pulled his pants down.

My attention immediately went to his underwear, which were snugly fitted. I could clearly make out the outline of his cock, and in the next second, he pulled his underwear down too, leaving nothing to the imagination. His cock was soft but still looked thick, he was clean-shaved down there, and his balls hung heavy and low.

I felt my own cock stir when I looked at his sexy nude body. "Your turn." He said so, smiling at me, and jumped into the lake.

I was feeling a little shy to strip in front of him, by that time I had only been intimate with two people, plus the fact that I had a crush on Nathan didn’t help, but after a few seconds of hesitancy, I stripped off.

Nathan looked at my body with surprise, but what I liked most was how hungrily he was looking at my ass.

My cock was getting hard just due to all the attention I was getting, so I quickly cannonballed into the lake and swam with him. During the whole time, there were many moments where his hand knowingly brushed against my ass.

He knew that I was interested in men, and the fact that he was showing interest in me had my heart beating really fast.

When it was finally time to get out of the lake, he was the first one to get out, and I noticed that his cock was rock hard and pointing straight up.

His wet, glistening body was arousing for me, and in seconds I was hard too. He didn’t try to hide his erection and just laughed it off. "Sorry, I couldn’t help it. I’m feeling really horny today."

I swam towards the shore and got out too, he was surprised to see that my cock was rock hard too. "Don’t be. I’m in the same boat." I joked, and we both laughed.

We dried ourselves up, and during the whole time I tried taking peeks at his body while I caught him doing the same.

We both dressed up and then cooked some dinner. Nathan had not worn his underwear and only stayed in his t-shirt and shorts, so whenever he sat down, I noticed his cock or balls peeking from under the shorts.

After dinner, we sat for a while and then decided to go to sleep. Inside, Nathan removed his t-shirt and slept only in his shorts. Knowing that he was almost naked, I couldn’t contain my excitement.

I tossed and turned since I couldn’t fall asleep due to a hard-on in my shorts. A few minutes later, Nathan placed his hand on my hips. "You have a really nice ass." He said.

I flinched as his hand traveled beneath my shirt, his warm touch over my bare skin made my skin prickle with goosebumps. "I noticed how you were looking at me." Nathan said. His hand traveled up until it was placed on my nipple.

Using only his thumb, he started stroking my nipple, and it swelled hard due to his touch. "Looks like you’re still horny." Suddenly, his hand left my nipple and slipped straight into my shorts.

His hand curled around my cock, and my whole body twitched hard. At the same time, he scooted closer to me, and since I was laying on my side, I felt his hard cock poke between my ass cheeks.

The tingling feeling in my cock traveled into my ass, and I instinctively thrust my ass back against his cock. He moaned and drew me closer against him, his grip on my cock firm. "I know what you want, but I want to hear from you, say it."

I let out a moan as he stroked my cock while his other hand snaked its way between my ass cheeks, and he brushed his thumb against my puckered hole. It was too much for me, he kept softly rubbing around my asshole in time with his handjob.

Both of these pleasures at the same time were too much for me to bear, and he topped it off once more by kissing my neck. "Please… Nathan, fuck me…" I groaned and thrust my ass against his thumb.

"Such a good boy." He whispered in my ear. He sat up on his knees and then pulled me onto my hands and knees as well.

Two of his fingers continued to rub between my ass cheeks while he pulled out a bottle of coconut oil from his bag. He dribbled some drops of it onto my buttcrack and lubed up my asshole using his fingers. "I want to lube your cock."

I said and turned to face him, He gave me a sly grin and handed me the oil.

I dripped some oil on my hands and some on his cock before massaging it until it was slick and shiny. His cock was thick and warm to touch, throbbing into my palms as I made him moan. After I stroked him, Nathan became too horny. He grabbed my hips and positioned me in the doggystyle.

He lined up his cock against my hole and pushed in. My hole and his cock were both well lubricated, so it took us very little time to adjust to each other.

He pushed his cock deep into me until his balls were resting against my ass, I felt him twitch inside me, so I squeezed my ass muscles. He let out a moan and pulled back, only to push back in again.

He continued pushing and pulling his cock in and out of me, increasing his speed every time he pushed in, until he gained momentum. His balls were slapping against my ass, and our tent was filled with the sounds of our moans.

To notch it up even more, he grabbed my hair and tilted my head up as his hips moved. I was the first one to cum, his cock was perfect for me, it hit perfects spots.

As I came and started moaning, his breath also became heavy, and a few seconds later, he pushed hard one last time in me, impaling himself deep and filling me with his cum. The whole sensation was so erotic that I came for a second time.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Every year, me, my dad, and his best friend Nathan would go on a weeklong camping trip during summer vacations.

But this year it was different, my dad had passed a few months ago, and I dearly missed him. I was in contact with Nathan all these months; he would check up on me every week and call me whenever he got time.

Even after he was gone, we decided that we would go on the camping trip just to honor his memory because, if he were alive, he would want us to have fun too. Nathan is a fitness instructor in his late 40s, so his physique is really sexy for an older man.

He has dark brown hair and a hairy chest. I always found him attractive, and sometimes I even formed some hot scenarios in my mind, but since he was my dad’s best friend, I never had the courage to confess my feelings to him.

So, when the day of the trip came, he came to pick me up and drove us to our usual camping spot in the mountains. It was a beautiful area with a really pristine lake.

After reaching there, we set up our tents, but halfway through setting them up, I accidentally tore my tent. Luckily, Nathan had a large tent that could easily fit two people, so he told me that I could sleep in his tent with him.

After setting up the tent, we decided to go for a swim. Usually we stayed in our underwear, but this time Nathan said that we should go skinny dipping.

He didn’t waste any time and started stripping off in front of me. First his broad and slightly hairy chest was revealed as he removed his shirt, then his thick thighs as he pulled his pants down.

My attention immediately went to his underwear, which were snugly fitted. I could clearly make out the outline of his cock, and in the next second, he pulled his underwear down too, leaving nothing to the imagination. His cock was soft but still looked thick, he was clean-shaved down there, and his balls hung heavy and low.

I felt my own cock stir when I looked at his sexy nude body. "Your turn." He said so, smiling at me, and jumped into the lake.

I was feeling a little shy to strip in front of him, by that time I had only been intimate with two people, plus the fact that I had a crush on Nathan didn’t help, but after a few seconds of hesitancy, I stripped off.

Nathan looked at my body with surprise, but what I liked most was how hungrily he was looking at my ass.

My cock was getting hard just due to all the attention I was getting, so I quickly cannonballed into the lake and swam with him. During the whole time, there were many moments where his hand knowingly brushed against my ass.

He knew that I was interested in men, and the fact that he was showing interest in me had my heart beating really fast.

When it was finally time to get out of the lake, he was the first one to get out, and I noticed that his cock was rock hard and pointing straight up.

His wet, glistening body was arousing for me, and in seconds I was hard too. He didn’t try to hide his erection and just laughed it off. "Sorry, I couldn’t help it. I’m feeling really horny today."

I swam towards the shore and got out too, he was surprised to see that my cock was rock hard too. "Don’t be. I’m in the same boat." I joked, and we both laughed.

We dried ourselves up, and during the whole time I tried taking peeks at his body while I caught him doing the same.

We both dressed up and then cooked some dinner. Nathan had not worn his underwear and only stayed in his t-shirt and shorts, so whenever he sat down, I noticed his cock or balls peeking from under the shorts.

After dinner, we sat for a while and then decided to go to sleep. Inside, Nathan removed his t-shirt and slept only in his shorts. Knowing that he was almost naked, I couldn’t contain my excitement.

I tossed and turned since I couldn’t fall asleep due to a hard-on in my shorts. A few minutes later, Nathan placed his hand on my hips. "You have a really nice ass." He said.

I flinched as his hand traveled beneath my shirt, his warm touch over my bare skin made my skin prickle with goosebumps. "I noticed how you were looking at me." Nathan said. His hand traveled up until it was placed on my nipple.

Using only his thumb, he started stroking my nipple, and it swelled hard due to his touch. "Looks like you’re still horny." Suddenly, his hand left my nipple and slipped straight into my shorts.

His hand curled around my cock, and my whole body twitched hard. At the same time, he scooted closer to me, and since I was laying on my side, I felt his hard cock poke between my ass cheeks.

The tingling feeling in my cock traveled into my ass, and I instinctively thrust my ass back against his cock. He moaned and drew me closer against him, his grip on my cock firm. "I know what you want, but I want to hear from you, say it."

I let out a moan as he stroked my cock while his other hand snaked its way between my ass cheeks, and he brushed his thumb against my puckered hole. It was too much for me, he kept softly rubbing around my asshole in time with his handjob.

Both of these pleasures at the same time were too much for me to bear, and he topped it off once more by kissing my neck. "Please… Nathan, fuck me…" I groaned and thrust my ass against his thumb.

"Such a good boy." He whispered in my ear. He sat up on his knees and then pulled me onto my hands and knees as well.

Two of his fingers continued to rub between my ass cheeks while he pulled out a bottle of coconut oil from his bag. He dribbled some drops of it onto my buttcrack and lubed up my asshole using his fingers. "I want to lube your cock."

I dripped some oil on my hands and some on his cock before massaging it until it was slick and shiny. His cock was thick and warm to touch, throbbing into my palms as I made him moan. After I stroked him, Nathan became too horny. He grabbed my hips and positioned me in the doggystyle.

He lined up his cock against my hole and pushed in. My hole and his cock were both well lubricated, so it took us very little time to adjust to each other.

He pushed his cock deep into me until his balls were resting against my ass, I felt him twitch inside me, so I squeezed my ass muscles. He let out a moan and pulled back, only to push back in again.

He continued pushing and pulling his cock in and out of me, increasing his speed every time he pushed in, until he gained momentum. His balls were slapping against my ass, and our tent was filled with the sounds of our moans.

To notch it up even more, he grabbed my hair and tilted my head up as his hips moved. I was the first one to cum, his cock was perfect for me, it hit perfects spots.

As I came and started moaning, his breath also became heavy, and a few seconds later, he pushed hard one last time in me, impaling himself deep and filling me with his cum. The whole sensation was so erotic that I came for a second time.
Great sexy story!! Got me hard as a rock too!

• Love
Reactions: LiamCox

friskydawg

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Is this a true story or erotic fiction? I wasn't sure if all of the stories in this thread are fiction or not. Thanks.

Reactions: doir2 and noileyys