gay bar/club etiquettes

Urbannightz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lost and confused. So I am fairly late bloomer. Always been out of the scene. Met very less guys. I have moved to London 2 years ago and decided to be a bit more open about things. Took me a while but I decided to visit a gay pub. Grabbed a drink and sat there. But I feel so confused. I don’t know what there etiquettes are for the pub/club. How does things work.

I read so many stories where people meet other people at these places but no one ever approaches me. And I am way too shy or uptight to approach someone.

Help a 43 year old guy overcome this issue.

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lost and confused. So I am fairly late bloomer. Always been out of the scene. Met very less guys. I have moved to London 2 years ago and decided to be a bit more open about things. Took me a while but I decided to visit a gay pub. Grabbed a drink and sat there. But I feel so confused. I don’t know what there etiquettes are for the pub/club. How does things work.

I read so many stories where people meet other people at these places but no one ever approaches me. And I am way too shy or uptight to approach someone.

Help a 43 year old guy overcome this issue.

You finish you drink.
You walk out.

You run for the hills and never look back.
With poise and etiquette.